• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably not important, but do you think the role's wincon was balanced taking into account that LB would probably be chosen soon after the game began? Barring that it doesnt seem to be one hard to achieve. What stopped you from claiming right out of the gate?

I had to make sure all my lover's pairs survived the entire modifier, that means the NK too. If I had just claimed wholesale out the gate then scum would have known that there were free 2-for-1 kills out there. Without explaining the whole lover mechanic, I don't see how I could have really claimed this without just going into everyone's crosshairs, especially when people can get so itchy on day 1 without any other info.

No way.

You brought this up yourself ages ago: Cthulhu's modifier had nothing to do with that game. It could be anything.

You're not wrong. She didn't even pause to consider that there were 3 other people in that vote that she could look at - just went straight ahead into defense mode.

Last night was the night for scum to move if they wanted to push a particular modifier for whatever reason.

Makes you wonder.

So two things, I used that excuse to try to get people to drop voting for love boat. I just happened to luck out that cthulhu had such a weird modifier, notice how far I stretched to also point out election and phoenix wright had nothing to do with their games even though those weren't real modifiers and just bear chosen things to start off day 1. Second, all the modifiers since then have pretty much been pulled straight from the game, so yeah, that does lead me to wodner what Bear would have pulled here. I know he calls it a game with unusual mechanics but it really wasn't. The most unusual things about that game were Blarg's claim and just how it all ended (Palmer pulled a clutch neutral win where he had to make sure a scum member survived to game end and no, I didn't get any weird powers from this modifier before you start wondering, I'm still just a normal survivor).

Also, for the other thing you say here, why would last night be any more special than any other night? The vote results aren't secret, just the actual active time was secret. Scum can't just all pile together to swing the vote if we then see what everyone voted for.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil didn't want to verify his power when given the chance on day 2.

Why imply brazil cares to verify his power now?
This is honestly one of the most baffling posts. "Brazil didn't care to verify his power when he wasn't under duress, nor was he a point of contention. Why would he want to verify it now after he has claimed, is a point of contention, and numerous people discussed trying to pick a modifier that would enable him to?" Jesus Zeke.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is honestly one of the most baffling posts. "Brazil didn't care to verify his power when he wasn't under duress, nor was he a point of contention. Why would he want to verify it now after he has claimed, is a point of contention, and numerous people discussed trying to pick a modifier that would enable him to?" Jesus Zeke.
To be fair, if I had a power as extremely specific and unorthodox as Brazil's, I would have done it immediately to prove I had it and clear myself as town right there. Like, what's the point of holding onto a potential power like that for a moment that may not come later?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It still irks me that scum seemed content with his lynch. But I also still think that he's the worst-looking player we have when I look at the game through the lens of Faddy's lynch.

For reasons he created himself, Sorian wanted Fand and I to be lynched. He's admitted to that. Overall, I think Sorian's behavior during that phase works out for both possibilities - the one in which he's telling the truth, and the one in which he's just scum. Knowing which one is the real one would be pretty helpful in sorting pre-insanity D4 out.

I brought up Kyan, Natiko, LP and rac yesterday when asked the same question. rac's seemed more natural as he'd already voted for malus on D3, but I'm starting to consider the possibility that rac may be scum who's shocked at his own longevity.

I haven't read back at all after Bae flipped, though. I'm sure there are ways to trim that list down and find out more about malus with the info we have now.

Oh, it's the real deal. I think every single time I've seen someone claim a dumb role, it turned out to be true. This is also one of those cases. That'd be such a bizarre lie to come up with.

So, people are going to misconstrue this forever now. Don't just throw out my scum read on you and Fand on a whim. I tunneled harder love boat day to try and get both of you out so I could see your alignments but once that day ended, my push on you two was still very real. I think theres scum between the two of you and this claim isn't helping. We've had stupid claims be false before and yours is so benign and seems like it will never get tested again that it may very well be easy for you to float by on nothing at this point. Scum would never kill what you claimed and a lot of town are already dropping the point.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I agree that the modifier has to do something, but I can't see scum knowing about it, or attempting to influence the vote after 3 of their teammates went down over the last 4 days.
I don't understand what's so farfetched about the idea that scum could know what one of the modifiers would entail. I don't think anyone's suggesting that they'd have a cheat sheet for the entire list - just a hint that "something good will happen for you if X is chosen" would be enough.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand what's so farfetched about the idea that scum could know what one of the modifiers would entail. I don't think anyone's suggesting that they'd have a cheat sheet for the entire list - just a hint that "something good will happen for you if X is chosen" would be enough.

Wouldn't they just try and push it right away though and hope it gets traction? Star Wars didn't fall onto radars until two night phases ago and that was Blarg and AB doing it iirc.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
(They were also the only two people in this game who played in Star Wars, fyi, unless I'm forgetting someone).

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
So, people are going to misconstrue this forever now. Don't just throw out my scum read on you and Fand on a whim. I tunneled harder love boat day to try and get both of you out so I could see your alignments but once that day ended, my push on you two was still very real. I think theres scum between the two of you and this claim isn't helping. We've had stupid claims be false before and yours is so benign and seems like it will never get tested again that it may very well be easy for you to float by on nothing at this point. Scum would never kill what you claimed and a lot of town are already dropping the point.
I threw your scum read of Fand and I out the moment you made it because it was trash. That was the whole point of my D4.

In the last phase, it was confirmed that that read was born out of a tunnel you created yourself for your own self-interests - not town's.

I have no reason to engage with or entertain you in those regards. I only talked about it because Zeke asked.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Idk understand how it's baffling. It's a post limit remover or w/e.

He purposely didn't try to prove his power when given the opportunity. Doesn't matter that now he has claimed and wants to prove it.

You and him trying to shade ppl who didn't vote a supposed modifier that may help him prove his power looks funny as well.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Reread a bit of D2, didn't really find as much as I thought I would, but this one from Brazil to Fando looks sad in hindsight:
This either means that we'll beat scum together, or that I'll get killed just as I'm about to realize his true alignment, and then he'll get caught as the last remaining scum.
Or else Brazil is Scum and Fando had that sudden realization right as he died...

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's the real deal. I think every single time I've seen someone claim a dumb role, it turned out to be true. This is also one of those cases. That'd be such a bizarre lie to come up with.
But the role is essentially useless and nearly impossible to verify. We have zero clue what the modifiers do so unless we just get lucky to find one with a posting restriction (outside of the one that passed and you did nothing about) so we're basically waiting to see if you can produce receipts. If this is the only thing holding people back we're basically playing a waiting game that works more in your favor than anything else. :/

I had to make sure all my lover's pairs survived the entire modifier, that means the NK too. If I had just claimed wholesale out the gate then scum would have known that there were free 2-for-1 kills out there. Without explaining the whole lover mechanic, I don't see how I could have really claimed this without just going into everyone's crosshairs, especially when people can get so itchy on day 1 without any other info.
Hrm. That would explain the low amount of kills and kinda balance stuff out...

Why pick you and Monkey though? I get she hasn't been on the block for a lynch but why tie yourself to her if it meant you could get killed if she ended up being NKed?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Brazil you claimed post Superman.

Iirc you also said your flip would prove fando was town.

How so?

We just see you are town and believe you about fando?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Wouldn't they just try and push it right away though and hope it gets traction? Star Wars didn't fall onto radars until two night phases ago and that was Blarg and AB doing it iirc.
(They were also the only two people in this game who played in Star Wars, fyi, unless I'm forgetting someone).
Anyone actively pushing for a modifier that doesn't get its effects revealed to the thread like this would've been crazy suspicious - especially on D1 or D2. If a hypothetical scum team doesn't find itself in a bad situation, I doubt any of them even try to make a move in that direction throughout the entire game.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, if I had a power as extremely specific and unorthodox as Brazil's, I would have done it immediately to prove I had it and clear myself as town right there. Like, what's the point of holding onto a potential power like that for a moment that may not come later?
If that power exists it is completely fair to assume it will come into play more than a single time. Saying "HEY I HAVE THIS POWER" just for the sake of doing it doesn't really amount to anything other than giving scum more info.

Idk understand how it's baffling. It's a post limit remover or w/e.

He purposely didn't try to prove his power when given the opportunity. Doesn't matter that now he has claimed and wants to prove it.

You and him trying to shade ppl who didn't vote a supposed modifier that may help him prove his power looks funny as well.
You're seriously the most infuriating player to talk to about literally anything. I love how YOU of all people are sitting here shading a player for withholding a power when you nearly threw KH by flaunting your stupid hammers every single day except the one that mattered. That didn't make you scum in the end though, did it?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
My role honestly made me think that every second modifier would have some kind of post restriction - especially after we got one right off the bat on D2.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Holy shit, I just realized that I was right on D2 when I said that we'd nail at least two scum if we shot Flux, malus, Bae and turmoil.

Very cool.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You're seriously the most infuriating player to talk to about literally anything. I love how YOU of all people are sitting here shading a player for withholding a power when you nearly threw KH by flaunting your stupid hammers every single day except the one that mattered. That didn't make you scum in the end though, did it?
I actually do agree with Zeke on that. Brazil had a chance to prove his role and just 'happened' to not do it, leaving his role a question mark until we just happen to stumble upon another post-restriction modifier. We don't know what the modifiers do outside of slight guesses so we're being held on a leash by Brazil until we get another one. Or if we get another on.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I actually do agree with Zeke on that. Brazil had a chance to prove his role and just 'happened' to not do it, leaving his role a question mark until we just happen to stumble upon another post-restriction modifier. We don't know what the modifiers do outside of slight guesses so we're being held on a leash by Brazil until we get another one. Or if we get another on.
I'm sure you do - gotta keep pushing for mislynches after all.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If that power exists it is completely fair to assume it will come into play more than a single time. Saying "HEY I HAVE THIS POWER" just for the sake of doing it doesn't really amount to anything other than giving scum more info.

You seem very defensive here.
1. Me and bazil's situations are nothing alike. So you bringing up KH is stupid.

2. This isn't some all powerful role. It lets you bypass chat restrictions. So knock it off with the info giving to scum. He could've easily "made a mistake" and posted over the post limit on day 2. Grizzly WOULDNT draw attn to it. Other players probably would've, but he still could say "my bad guys, grizzly was ok with, was a mistake" the next day. None of the players would've lynched him for it.

3. You guys saying ppl are purposely taking away brazil's chance to prove his power looks shady for two reasons. A)see 2 above and B) it's already been discussed no one knows exactly what the modifiers do.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil sorry if you've already clarified this but the thought just came to me, does your Role give any hint towards what a post restriction besides a post count limit would look like for us? I'm just having trouble trying to think of something that would even make sense besides that one, but maybe my imagination just sucks.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
You seem very defensive here.
1. Me and bazil's situations are nothing alike. So you bringing up KH is stupid.

2. This isn't some all powerful role. It lets you bypass chat restrictions. So knock it off with the info giving to scum. He could've easily "made a mistake" and posted over the post limit on day 2. Grizzly WOULDNT draw attn to it. Other players probably would've, but he still could say "my bad guys, grizzly was ok with, was a mistake" the next day. None of the players would've lynched him for it.

3. You guys saying ppl are purposely taking away brazil's chance to prove his power looks shady for two reasons. A)see 2 above and B) it's already been discussed no one knows exactly what the modifiers do.
1. How are they nothing alike? Both were situations in which a player has a power and opted to not do the thing that would contribute to verifying it.

2. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and you should feel bad for thinking it would be okay for A) a player to lie about discussions with the gamerunner and B) that everyone would think Grizzly just opted to not enforce his own rules.

3. Sorian openly asked everyone to discuss what modifier(s) might contain post restrictions - an idea was discussed and no one countered the idea at the time. Yeah, it's a little weird that less people opted for then vote for it given the very possible scenario where Brazil is lynched if he isn't able to verify said PR.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
These are the two scenarios I have in mind:

1. We lynch Brazil today. Not only does that role sound made up, but he wasn't able to prove it the one time he was able to. Plus, what kind of utility would a role like that serve? It certainly would align with the modifier mechanic (as a pretty weak role all the same). But where i'm at right now, I think anyone who has a role that's tied specifically to the modifier conceit would also have extra information on a modifier (or more) itself.

2. We make an actually coordinated effort to vote for a modifier we think has the best chance to have another post restriction during this night phase, and we'll have Brazil prove his role that way.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
But the role is essentially useless and nearly impossible to verify. We have zero clue what the modifiers do so unless we just get lucky to find one with a posting restriction (outside of the one that passed and you did nothing about) so we're basically waiting to see if you can produce receipts. If this is the only thing holding people back we're basically playing a waiting game that works more in your favor than anything else. :/
I begged to be lynched exactly for reasons like this and you didn't want to comply. I don't blame town for not following such an unconventional move, but I also can't say I feel bad because I really tried.

But I really still think that there are multiple other post restrictions out there, and I've just been unlucky. Otherwise I'd just have been given a really shitty hand from the get-go.

But I have to say: I really don't like the framing of this post. I'm pretty sure the claim isn't "the only thing holding people back" from lynching me, otherwise you'd all have done it before I claimed when there was supposedly nothing holding you back. And I'm not gonna just stick around doing nothing - I fully intend to hunt and kill scum today. If something's working out in my favor, it's working out in town's favor.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly not even sure what this second sentence means.
i was being sarcastic

Zeke mentions how you and Brazil were throwing shade at players for the modifier vote and you respond to him by throwing more shade his way and making a very indirect read on Brazil being town. I chime in saying I agree with Zeke and you just throw more shade. You aren't engaging with Zeke's original comment at all, you're just downplaying it.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I threw your scum read of Fand and I out the moment you made it because it was trash. That was the whole point of my D4.

In the last phase, it was confirmed that that read was born out of a tunnel you created yourself for your own self-interests - not town's.

I have no reason to engage with or entertain you in those regards. I only talked about it because Zeke asked.

Yeah, my self interest is ending this game as soon as possible. It was convenient to get you lynched for sure day 3 but come day 4, I was still pushing it because I believe scum is here and I need scum dead as soon as possible. Last I checked town wants the same thing, Im just willing to be messier for it but that's not exactly new.

Hrm. That would explain the low amount of kills and kinda balance stuff out...

Why pick you and Monkey though? I get she hasn't been on the block for a lynch but why tie yourself to her if it meant you could get killed if she ended up being NKed?

So, I don't remember exactly what it was at this point but Monkey said something day 1 that made me think she was scum, it was a weird response to someone. I was always going to tie myself to someone because if I die, I lose anyway so no real reason not to and Monkey seemed good enough as any since she rarely gets lynched early and if she really was scum then her odds of getting NK'd drop dramatically. Plus, to be even more honest, I found the whole thing hilarious since I was already worrying her hardcore D1 and I wanted to choose very obvious pairings that I could point at if I needed to claim.

Anyone actively pushing for a modifier that doesn't get its effects revealed to the thread like this would've been crazy suspicious - especially on D1 or D2. If a hypothetical scum team doesn't find itself in a bad situation, I doubt any of them even try to make a move in that direction throughout the entire game.

I pushed Cthulhu crazy hard D1 and it ended up silencing everyone and making votes suck, I'm not seeing a huge push to lynch me because of my modifier choice. I don't think this argument holds water.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1. How are they nothing alike? Both were situations in which a player has a power and opted to not do the thing that would contribute to verifying it.

2. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and you should feel bad for thinking it would be okay for A) a player to lie about discussions with the gamerunner and B) that everyone would think Grizzly just opted to not enforce his own rules.

3. Sorian openly asked everyone to discuss what modifier(s) might contain post restrictions - an idea was discussed and no one countered the idea at the time. Yeah, it's a little weird that less people opted for then vote for it given the very possible scenario where Brazil is lynched if he isn't able to verify said PR.

For the record, I was going to counter the idea but when I came back the day was over already

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
These are the two scenarios I have in mind:

1. We lynch Brazil today. Not only does that role sound made up, but he wasn't able to prove it the one time he was able to. Plus, what kind of utility would a role like that serve? It certainly would align with the modifier mechanic (as a pretty weak role all the same). But where i'm at right now, I think anyone who has a role that's tied specifically to the modifier conceit would also have extra information on a modifier (or more) itself.

2. We make an actually coordinated effort to vote for a modifier we think has the best chance to have another post restriction during this night phase, and we'll have Brazil prove his role that way.

I want to lynch Brazil but utility doesnt actually matter. Plenty of games have had useless town roles, fruit vendors, making other people have to post in gifs (Fireblend lol), etc. so waiting for a utility answer means nothing. That said, what makes it harder to swallow is if cthulhu was the only place it could have been used, then it's kind of a weird addition.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And what if we do that and it's not a post modifier? We'd end up back at this question again tomorrow and have to do the same old song and dance. :/

I begged to be lynched exactly for reasons like this and you didn't want to comply. I don't blame town for not following such an unconventional move, but I also can't say I feel bad because I really tried.

But I really still think that there are multiple other post restrictions out there, and I've just been unlucky. Otherwise I'd just have been given a really shitty hand from the get-go.

But I have to say: I really don't like the framing of this post. I'm pretty sure the claim isn't "the only thing holding people back" from lynching me, otherwise you'd all have done it before I claimed when there was supposedly nothing holding you back. And I'm not gonna just stick around doing nothing - I fully intend to hunt and kill scum today. If something's working out in my favor, it's working out in town's favor.
I kept my vote on you and even mentioned that we should lynch you first over Fandorin. Not my fault no one else listened. :x

Fand's flip and your roleclaim has seemingly pushed you out of the spotlight from a majority of player's perspectives from what I've seen so far already. People ended up dancing between you and Fand towards the end there and everyone just moved over to Fand once you claimed. if I remember right people didn't move because they believed you, they moved because they thought you were protecting Fand.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Brazil sorry if you've already clarified this but the thought just came to me, does your Role give any hint towards what a post restriction besides a post count limit would look like for us? I'm just having trouble trying to think of something that would even make sense besides that one, but maybe my imagination just sucks.
It does not. It merely says that if modifiers with post restrictions get chosen, I can safely ignore said restrictions without getting penalized. The only other thing it says is that I'm still limited under vote restrictions. Both of those things are talked about in its plural form.

I voted for Cthulhu on N1 because I thought we'd get mandatory haiku :P

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
i was being sarcastic

Zeke mentions how you and Brazil were throwing shade at players for the modifier vote and you respond to him by throwing more shade his way and making a very indirect read on Brazil being town. I chime in saying I agree with Zeke and you just throw more shade. You aren't engaging with Zeke's original comment at all, you're just downplaying it.
My read on Brazil has been mentioned before - no clue why you're trying to mention it in such a nefarious way now. If you seriously can't grasp why a player with a PR would not verify the existence of said PR when they aren't being actively considered for a lynch then I really don't know what to tell you.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Not only does that role sound made up, but he wasn't able to prove it the one time he was able to. Plus, what kind of utility would a role like that serve? It certainly would align with the modifier mechanic (as a pretty weak role all the same). But where i'm at right now, I think anyone who has a role that's tied specifically to the modifier conceit would also have extra information on a modifier (or more) itself.
I wonder if Bear has as much fun as I have when reading posts like this about a role that literally exists in the game in the way I've described.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bleh. I'm gonna go read Pirate Bae and I'll be back. Might skim over Faddy and Turmoil again as well.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My read on Brazil has been mentioned before - no clue why you're trying to mention it in such a nefarious way now. If you seriously can't grasp why a player with a PR would not verify the existence of said PR when they aren't being actively considered for a lynch then I really don't know what to tell you.

But it's a useless PR. I don't think the theoretical town Brazil got that PM and jumped for joy at it's usefulness. Scum also isn';t going to get such a dead role when there's so few of them. The play is to just prove you have this special role because it also effectively proves you as town, the dance and reach would be huge to try and justify that lynch for the rest of the game.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I want to lynch Brazil but utility doesnt actually matter. Plenty of games have had useless town roles, fruit vendors, making other people have to post in gifs (Fireblend lol), etc. so waiting for a utility answer means nothing. That said, what makes it harder to swallow is if cthulhu was the only place it could have been used, then it's kind of a weird addition.
That's part of what makes me doubt the role. Okay, so there've been superfluous roles before, but one this hyper specific? Straight up, I don't think there's another modifier with a post restriction which could make Brazil prove his role anymore. And I don't think a role would be created for a single modifier.
And what if we do that and it's not a post modifier? We'd end up back at this question again tomorrow and have to do the same old song and dance. :/
Then we'd just lynch him during the next day phase. But you're right, it'd be a loop if we used that same mindset on and on.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
And I tend to agree with Flux that some of the modifiers do seem to benefit scum just due to the ability to coordinate - and it would follow that at least some post restrictions do if town maybe has a role that gets out of that. If that's correct, that means giving scum the info would unbalance the game. Grizzly is one of the most experiences designers. I don't see it.
There's also this.

I just don't think this one makes any sense with the game unless it's secret items or secret powers "behind the curtain" and that's a tenuous link. That seems to skirt bastard though, too, and I don't know if that's right here either. It will make guessing the others harder because I think it's not going to be obvious - or if it is obvious, it won't be the same (see love boat). But I'm for trying.

Post restrictions can be things like "post only in haiku" or "post x gifs" too.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It does not. It merely says that if modifiers with post restrictions get chosen, I can safely ignore said restrictions without getting penalized. The only other thing it says is that I'm still limited under vote restrictions. Both of those things are talked about in its plural form.

I voted for Cthulhu on N1 because I thought we'd get mandatory haiku :P
So you say it says plural. Well, people have mentioned NX, and that descriptor at the start of the game does mention the post count.

But really, if we're talking about a role as silly as that and you somehow got the opportunity to prove it again, it doesn't even mean you're town.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
But it's a useless PR. I don't think the theoretical town Brazil got that PM and jumped for joy at it's usefulness. Scum also isn';t going to get such a dead role when there's so few of them. The play is to just prove you have this special role because it also effectively proves you as town, the dance and reach would be huge to try and justify that lynch for the rest of the game.
Yeah, this is why I don't get it. I see it as a town confirm, potentially. I mean, we'd argue it, because we like to argue, but I don't see any utility for it to be a scum role.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

1. Not worth wasting time going back and forth on why you are wrong in comparing the two. Stop bringing up an outside game to make your bad point here.

Brazil KNOWINGLY refused to prove his power when he knew he could with that restriction. Idk how you can deny this. I didn't say he was scum for it.

2. A)What are you talking about? Where would brazil be lying?
- Brazil can bypass chat restrictions, Grizzly wouldn't have "warned" him about him posting over 30 posts, since it's his role.

B) Correct, no one would've believed grizzly slacked on the rules, Which backs up brazil's claim.

3) ok.....? Fact still stands no one knows what they do.

Instead of wasting time discussing this, how about you and Brazil put together a list of the scum team that supposedly moved in a voting block against Brazil?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
But really, if we're talking about a role as silly as that and you somehow got the opportunity to prove it again, it doesn't even mean you're town.
You're exactly right. And I've already said all that I had to say about how my role works, so, yeah. I'll go look through the thread with the new scum flip in mind and try posting my findings in the morning.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

1. Not worth wasting time going back and forth on why you are wrong in comparing the two. Stop bringing up an outside game to make your bad point here.

Brazil KNOWINGLY refused to prove his power when he knew he could with that restriction. Idk how you can deny this. I didn't say he was scum for it.

2. A)What are you talking about? Where would brazil be lying?
- Brazil can bypass chat restrictions, Grizzly wouldn't have "warned" him about him posting over 30 posts, since it's his role.

B) Correct, no one would've believed grizzly slacked on the rules, Which backs up brazil's claim.

3) ok.....? Fact still stands no one knows what they do.

Instead of wasting time discussing this, how about you and Brazil put together a list of the scum team that supposedly moved in a voting block against Brazil?
giphy.gif

You keep saying my name but it doesn't seem like this argument is really about me.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
making other people have to post in gifs
I was telling Bear in my lonely Mason chat the other day that I think Mason is my favorite role, but I'm now reconsidering this...
Fand's flip and your roleclaim has seemingly pushed you out of the spotlight from a majority of player's perspectives from what I've seen so far already. People ended up dancing between you and Fand towards the end there and everyone just moved over to Fand once you claimed. if I remember right people didn't move because they believed you, they moved because they thought you were protecting Fand.
To be clear on my stance on Brazil post-D4, I did a lot of thinking, threw out a lot of theories in my mind, and I'm currently landing on an "Uggghhh but Town" read on him, which is basically where I'm putting CeeCee too. Basically, I understand that there is going to be suspicion on them due to their claims, but I'm thinking we should be looking elsewhere since I feel like we have some solid leads to follow on with 3 Scum flips out there now following Bae. Random talk about Brazil just seems like distraction from the fact that we now know Pirate Bae was Scum this whole time, so I think we should probably look into that before trying to lynch Brazil today strictly for his claim.