• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I was just typing this up, so I might as well quote you since we're both putting down some thoughts right now.

Zeke and Rac feel like the easy answer to all of this.

Kyan or Blarg seem like more difficult choices.

Flux/Natiko/Monkey would be the higher tier of unlikely to get lynched.

Then there's LP.
If LP is the cult leader, we're all fucked forever, I think, press f, etc

Zeke/rac/Kyan are the suspects to me because:

Blarg flopping on the lynch.

Natiko going hard on Sawneeks.

Blarg's is inconclusive but it's not where I would look first. In terms of people unlikely to get lynched, that would definitely be Flux, Blarg, me - but also Kyan, Zeke, rac, at least until we learned about the cult. So that puts almost everyone back into contention. I would say of that group, Natiko is the only one one who would have been more likely to be a lynch candidate, especially if an unconverted Sneeks flipped her original PM. Blarg and I go back into that pool as well, likely, to speak from a global perspective or possible cultrecruit perspective.

Which leads me back to... Zeke, Kyan, rac.

sigh.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Not a lot of votes placed. The ones I'm most willing to lynch are still the 3 I said before, but at this point, I'm willing to follow... uh. Well, actually, no one. Was gonna say Dr. Monkey, and that no matter who we lynched, we'd probably have a good chance of hitting cult at this point regardless. But that doesn't work if it's directed.

I do feel a certain hesitation from people to vote on Zeke. Potentially interesting.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Which leads me back to... Zeke, Kyan, rac.
It does seem like every time I try to justify someone else in my head, I end up back here anyways.

Zeke is who the logical part of my brain tells me I should be voting for today.

Kyanrute is more of the gut read, something just feels right about him being in the Cult or even being the Cult Leader.

Rac knows I don't want to vote for him, and he keeps trying to use that to his advantage, which worries me.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Not a lot of votes placed. The ones I'm most willing to lynch are still the 3 I said before, but at this point, I'm willing to follow... uh. Well, actually, no one. Was gonna say Dr. Monkey, and that no matter who we lynched, we'd probably have a good chance of hitting cult at this point regardless. But that doesn't work if it's directed.

I do feel a certain hesitation from people to vote on Zeke. Potentially interesting.
I expect it's more just hesitation to vote stack period because we don't know numbers.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
nqgjzqq39z

Majority is 7

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

ezekelrage (2 votes)
fluxwavez - #6,407
blargonaut - #6,564 #6,609
natiko - #6,940

rac (1 votes)
fantomas - #6,426 #6,438
ezekelrage - #6,914

ceecee (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6,609

fluxwavez (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,387 #6,426

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,339 #6,520
fantomas - #6,348 #6,359

kyanrute (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,520 #6,727

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,438 #6,648
rac - #6,742 #7,018

natiko (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #6,346 #6,914

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 140 dr. monkey: 120 fantomas: 103 sorian: 82 natiko: 70 ezekelrage: 69 fireblend: 69 rac: 52 fluxwavez: 45 kyanrute: 22 grizzly: 16 lone_prodigy: 14 ceecee: 10 captainnuevo: 3 retromg: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone hates everyone right now, but we do need to come to some sort of agreement that at least gets enough votes to be protected from a last minute cult made counter wagon.

RE: Dr. Monkey Regarding the reasoning for your loved claim. ERA ate my quote, but I understand what you were going for now at least. Bit of a dicey approach though since we might accidentally out a vanilla.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The dream is dead Natiko, if the cult hasn't thrown out their voting block clout at this point, I doubt they do it at day end.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
sorry, had a small situation to deal with. my afternoons could be a little less exciting next week. that'd be good.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
i have codes for voting several people pasted in a text file along with unvote.
i'm gonna have a heart attack.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm leaving work and sure as shit don't care enough about these results to delay. Who wants a double vote? First person to say something nice about me and tell me who to vote for (I won't vote for myself nerds) gets it. You have like 5 minutes.