• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
is that everyone denying?

giphy.gif

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

ezekelrage (2 votes)
fluxwavez - #6,407
blargonaut - #6,564 #6,609
natiko - #6,940

rac (1 votes)
fantomas - #6,426 #6,438
ezekelrage - #6,914

ceecee (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6,609

fluxwavez (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,387 #6,426

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,339 #6,520
fantomas - #6,348 #6,359

kyanrute (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,520 #6,727

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,438 #6,648
rac - #6,742 #7,018

natiko (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #6,346 #6,914

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 126 dr. monkey: 107 fantomas: 97 sorian: 78 ezekelrage: 69 natiko: 68 fireblend: 66 rac: 50 fluxwavez: 43 kyanrute: 22 grizzly: 15 lone_prodigy: 12 ceecee: 10 captainnuevo: 3 retromg: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I see all the chat posts that mention me by name Blargonaut or Blarg, Bear PMs me every Night if there are any

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
don't do it

Your desperate. And reaching. Just admit it.

5 hours til day end and that is all you have at that point.

And when I made that statement about no one was defending me. NO ONE WAS. And you know that's what I meant. So you can stop trying to use that post from rac for a defense of me.
——————

So you think cult Zeke told cult rac to go defend me when part of my defense is no one is defending me?

Makes no sense.

If you think we are cult together:
Why do I have a vote on rac?
Why don't you lynch rac first?
Yawn. The point is a defense via an alternative push appeared. Are you accusing me of being cult? You sure seem focused on trying to paint me as desperate while saying I'm pushing to lynch non-cult. Explain your logic.

Bae voted turmoil, oh shit they can't both be scum together now 100%. That's the idea you're trying to peddle with the last bit. If cult realize they're squarely in the crosshairs today they very likely can only hope to create some WIFOM and confusion for a future phase or to throw off the NK.

Brazil then is the clear counterbalance to cult, or evidence of same, because he had a small role that didn't do much except possibly confirm him and make him nonrecruitable.

Okay, I hate to open this can of worms, but did anyone else get a message from Grizzly during Star Wars? Or rather, I deeply assume others did since there's no reason to believe it was just me.
I didn't get any messages.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if we'll hear from LP or if I'd trust him anyway so I'll just say: I just had a one-day modifier (loved) which, who fucking cares because I wasn't on the block anyway but I thought we might be able to delve for anything extra to break our circling there but a pattern of one is not a pattern at all so BIG WELP.

I bet someone had hated.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My PR firm has alerted me that Monkey has more posts in this thread than I do.

I'm here to shit post, someone help me.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
This used to be my RollerCoaster Tycoon [Mafia], you know

But the food was too fast

I abandoned this project

That was years ago

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if we'll hear from LP or if I'd trust him anyway so I'll just say: I just had a one-day modifier (loved) which, who fucking cares because I wasn't on the block anyway but I thought we might be able to delve for anything extra to break our circling there but a pattern of one is not a pattern at all so BIG WELP.

I bet someone had hated.

*goes to reach for mafia historian hat*

*hesitates*

Uhhh.... yeah I think this checks out, I'm pretty sure Star Wars did have a loved role but it was from the season before me and I never read it even though I said I would.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

I bet someone had hated.
Had to check what this means. That's... kinda weird? And, as stated before, the theory would be that you got this due to being the last vote on the modifier?

Not sure what to think. But I'm less pre-occupied with Star Wars.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Had to check what this means. That's... kinda weird? And, as stated before, the theory would be that you got this due to being the last vote on the modifier?

Not sure what to think. But I'm less pre-occupied with Star Wars.
I would assume it was RNG but who knows, maybe.
I was Beloved in WWE [Mafia] and I was scum!John Cena

name-claim pls
Loved and beloved can be different, fyi (as in the beloved princess, which is hilarious if that was John Cena), but since I doubt at this point there's a name hunter, I don't mind nameclaiming. I'm EzekelRAGE. I breadcrumbed it about 1304032 times because I thought it was really funny after we were lovers in Marvel.

Anyway, I'm home. Did anyone come up with any brilliant ideas for unlocking this while I was gone?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

I bet someone had hated.
Kind of hard to validate with no one else confirming. Maybe it had to do with only people that voted for it? I don't even remember who falls into that category. Either way, what from this do you think would help today?

Impossible, I'm town.
I see what you mean about this game being funny Monkey.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of hard to validate with no one else confirming. Maybe it had to do with only people that voted for it? I don't even remember who falls into that category. Either way, what from this do you think would help today?
Well, if there were several people, we could try to figure out if that had anything to do with roles/alignments/who could or could not be recruited that day at least, if it's a VT thing (since everything is day/night cycles), but if there was no one else or if they are dead, there's nothing else we can get from it. SO BIG BOX OF NOTHING

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So my thought is to vote between Kyan/Zeke/rac today, hope scum cooperates and also shoots in there (it's in your best interest, especially if your faction is vastly reduced) and then evaluate Flux and Blarg depending on results. I'm intrigued by the idea that it could be Flux but it feels like more of a stretch to me.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So my thought is to vote between Kyan/Zeke/rac today, hope scum cooperates and also shoots in there (it's in your best interest, especially if your faction is vastly reduced) and then evaluate Flux and Blarg depending on results. I'm intrigued by the idea that it could be Flux but it feels like more of a stretch to me.
I was just typing this up, so I might as well quote you since we're both putting down some thoughts right now.

Zeke and Rac feel like the easy answer to all of this.

Kyan or Blarg seem like more difficult choices.

Flux/Natiko/Monkey would be the higher tier of unlikely to get lynched.

Then there's LP.

So I don't know where I want to go yet still. Do I want to #SickRead attempt one of the possible cult leaders, or go with the "Well, this dude who we all thought was Town might have been recruited because of whatever"?
Which I guess means sorry, Fanto, you're stuck in here forever until the cult is vanquished. D:
Great!
3SEhita.gif

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Here's a thought, maybe the Pineapple Pizza modifier is super good for town.

And yeah reheated fries are the worst, but I had to eat so I could take the antibiotics for my cold without my stomach imploding =/