• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
i don't think you care at all to be honest

you've been riding your confirmed status for days
Award for most ironic statement goes to..

I'm actually bummed this worked.

I'm also now interested in contacting a mod and asking them to change my username to "Unvote"
Don't be mean to Fire like that lol

This is your example of a defense?
🤨

😕
Yes, because it is literally the same defense that was posed for Saw. No one was out there screaming not to lynch her - instead we just had people pushing alternative candidates. You are not this bad at mafia, so stop pretending to be.

Natiko rac also posted within the last 40 minutes, after I made that statement. So you using that makes you look desperate.
What does this even mean? You said "look no one is trying to stop my lynch" then we have another one of the most likely cultists going "hey everyone lets lynch these other people that aren't Zeke, kyan, or rac".

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Guys

I just had a thought and Bear with me on this one

What if there is no town left?
bzzzt wrong

Guys, I think Flux is probably counterbalance to cult rather than cult. That's my guess, just weighing it out. If it's a fake claim, the commuter claim, it's a REALLY good one though, because it is a good balance to cult recruit.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

ezekelrage (2 votes)
fluxwavez - #6,407
blargonaut - #6,564 #6,609
natiko - #6,940

rac (1 votes)
fantomas - #6,426 #6,438
ezekelrage - #6,914

ceecee (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6,609

fluxwavez (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,387 #6,426

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,339 #6,520
fantomas - #6,348 #6,359

kyanrute (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,520 #6,727

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,438 #6,648
rac - #6,742 #7,018

natiko (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #6,346 #6,914

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 112 fantomas: 95 dr. monkey: 95 sorian: 70 natiko: 68 ezekelrage: 67 fireblend: 64 rac: 48 fluxwavez: 40 kyanrute: 20 grizzly: 14 lone_prodigy: 12 ceecee: 9 captainnuevo: 3 retromg: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Award for most ironic statement goes to..

Don't be mean to Fire like that lol

Yes, because it is literally the same defense that was posed for Saw. No one was out there screaming not to lynch her - instead we just had people pushing alternative candidates. You are not this bad at mafia, so stop pretending to be.

What does this even mean? You said "look no one is trying to stop my lynch" then we have another one of the most likely cultists going "hey everyone lets lynch these other people that aren't Zeke, kyan, or rac".
Your desperate. And reaching. Just admit it.

5 hours til day end and that is all you have at that point.

And when I made that statement about no one was defending me. NO ONE WAS. And you know that's what I meant. So you can stop trying to use that post from rac for a defense of me.
——————

So you think cult Zeke told cult rac to go defend me when part of my defense is no one is defending me?

Makes no sense.

If you think we are cult together:
Why do I have a vote on rac?
Why don't you lynch rac first?

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
It's much more common to have odd or even night commuters than x-shot.
Ascetics are not popular.

Just these things. I don't know if they matter or not because we don't know what Grizzly used for this.

Oh the Flux thing. Yeah, controllable commuters and ascetics are rare. But we have a cult and lol Brazil and LOL Sorryan so anything is possible. I guess the point to consider would be thinking about how much sillies Bear could put into a single game. And yeah, that could be anything. Don't think this line of thought gets very far.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, I think Flux is probably counterbalance to cult rather than cult. That's my guess, just weighing it out. If it's a fake claim, the commuter claim, it's a REALLY good one though, because it is a good balance to cult recruit.
This only holds up if Cult can recruit PRs though, right? Otherwise all PRs have the same protection he does from the Cult. Vanillas only makes sense to me for recuitment purposes. Think about in GoT when you guys had your recruit ability on the Scum team? It was only for Vanillas.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil then is the clear counterbalance to cult, or evidence of same, because he had a small role that didn't do much except possibly confirm him and make him nonrecruitable.

Okay, I hate to open this can of worms, but did anyone else get a message from Grizzly during Star Wars? Or rather, I deeply assume others did since there's no reason to believe it was just me.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil then is the clear counterbalance to cult, or evidence of same, because he had a small role that didn't do much except possibly confirm him and make him nonrecruitable.

Okay, I hate to open this can of worms, but did anyone else get a message from Grizzly during Star Wars? Or rather, I deeply assume others did since there's no reason to believe it was just me.

Oh, this sounds fun.

I didn't get a message.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

No message here

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
the next time someone assumes that x knew the modifiers beforehand I swear to god I'm going to lose my fucking mind
We already have 3 people who had certain information or win conditions related to modifiers. Why were you the only one to get a message for Star Wars?

I'm not saying they knew what the modifier would do. I'm saying I thought that someone was incentivized to go for Star Wars based on their role. It's an important distinction. I don't know that anyone in play actually knows exactly what a modifier will do before it's chosen.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
We already have 3 people who had certain information or win conditions related to modifiers. Why were you the only one to get a message for Star Wars?

I'm not saying they knew what the modifier would do. I'm saying I thought that someone was incentivized to go for Star Wars based on their role. It's an important distinction. I don't know that anyone in play actually knows exactly what a modifier will do before it's chosen.
My role has nothing to do with Star Wars. And I would bet my next paycheck I was not the only one to get a message.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Already answered this a couple times. My win con is for it to be chosen. No idea what the actual effect on the game is other than me exiting the game.
sorry, I'm kinda being a smart ass - you might have some reason to at least know and if you don't know, I doubt anyone knows. Sorian's role is dependent, supposedly, so maybe him.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fireblend, do you know what will happen with PPM as a modifier?
Sorian, did you know what would happen with Love Boat?

I thought there would be maybe be more since my message didn't read as all in-clusive but yeah, I ended up knowing it ahead of time. I don't want to quote exactly how it was written obviously but it says that anyone I pair will be lovers while everyone else will be separated into neighbors.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I bring this up for a good reason so I'm asking but I don't want to say much until I hear from others.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope it wasn't like, just me and Brazil or something or I'm gonna be standing here looking weird. Blarg, did you get a message from Grizzly during Star Wars?

also re: CeeCee - all the arguments that have cycled all game.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why do I get the feeling this is going to be my reaction to this?

IgMyx.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
How the fuck did this Cult talk start in the first place

Sawneeks flips as Town-turned-Neutral and suddenly we're worshipping?

What an assumption

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think this cult stuff started from a nice old fashioned case of being able to read.