• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly the rac vote seems more fun guys.

Just imagine if rac is cult that could lead to monkey as the leader.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Blarg mentioned Saw so many times that I was actually including him in that exercise and gave up because I had so many tabs open of his. I think he's actually mentioned Saw the third most times behind Brazil and I. They're often mentions contained within his nonsense for whatever that's worth.

I think part of it is they need to just hope for one of these next two kills to miss in order to keep gaining ground on majority. If they do much to expose themselves now then they may get chained into oblivion.

My reason for saying I'm fine with any is we'll have to consolidate our votes in order to ensure cult can't stack and force a mislynch/no lynch. The only reason rac gets discussed less is there's nothing to work with and from what I saw there hasn't been a discernible shift in tone from him - he has been flippant and dismissive all game. That by no means he isn't cult, but it simply doesn't give him bonus points in that direction. That being said it seems like we're settling in on you.

VOTE: EzekelRAGE
Seems like we're settling in on me?

I had 1 vote lol.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
but you said you pushed fando expecting brazil to die too right?

*sigh* I'll give you this second one but I'm not correcting a third, I claimed across two very small posts, it's not hard to cross check.

People were only lovers on love boat day, Fando was not lynched on love boat day.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
The little is away and a crazy cold update, since that's been my theme this game: we have duct tape and shit all around our door because it doesn't seal properly, thanks to the shitty landlords in this shitty college town, and it's all iced over today. Inside the house. I was pulling perfect tape-shaped strips of ice off the door.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
He was *really* against the Malus lynch. I'm surprised you're even entertaining the thought given how much uncertainty there is already between kyan/rac/zeke/etc.
It's his flailing play today that gives me the most concern - he gets credit for pushing Saw yesterday though, that's why I'm not really considering him for today's vote at least.

Your whole response seems shaky.

All 3 candidates are wifom.

You seem defensive over such a small question.

What does me wanting a hammer has to do with anything?

Why is rac wanting to die"understandable" but me wanting a hammer not?

Me digging - I didn't say I was gonna dig in on rac/kyan, you did.
I take it you don't plan on doing anything then?

Seems like we're settling in on me?

I had 1 vote lol.
Yeah, but CeeCee and Fanto both indicated they were leaning your way. Monkey listed you as equal with Kyan. It's not hard to extrapolate from there.

The little is away and a crazy cold update, since that's been my theme this game: we have duct tape and shit all around our door because it doesn't seal properly, thanks to the shitty landlords in this shitty college town, and it's all iced over today. Inside the house. I was pulling perfect tape-shaped strips of ice off the door.
What the fuck? That's not okay.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
He was *really* against the Malus lynch. I'm surprised you're even entertaining the thought given how much uncertainty there is already between kyan/rac/zeke/etc.
Yes, but he also voted there a billion times, so again, it's a matter of parsing Blarg.

I don't think he's likely to be cult here. But I think also if I were a cult leader, I would try to get Blarg, so we shouldn't ignore him, either.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

ezekelrage (2 votes)
fluxwavez - #6,407
blargonaut - #6,564 #6,609
natiko - #6,940

rac (1 votes)
fantomas - #6,426 #6,438
ezekelrage - #6,914

ceecee (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6,609

lone_prodigy (1 votes)
fantomas - #6,438 #6,648
rac - #6,742

fluxwavez (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,387 #6,426

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,339 #6,520
fantomas - #6,348 #6,359

kyanrute (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,520 #6,727

natiko (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #6,346 #6,914

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 112 dr. monkey: 81 fantomas: 77 sorian: 63 fireblend: 62 natiko: 62 ezekelrage: 52 rac: 36 fluxwavez: 30 kyanrute: 17 grizzly: 12 lone_prodigy: 10 ceecee: 6 captainnuevo: 3 retromg: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck? That's not okay.
remind me post-game and I'll tell you some stories from this town that you will not believe. The time my beast-husband moved all our furniture into an upstairs apartment by himself because I was out of town and the landlords screwed something up is not even the best/worst.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
remind me post-game and I'll tell you some stories from this town that you will not believe. The time my beast-husband moved all our furniture into an upstairs apartment by himself because I was out of town and the landlords screwed something up is not even the best/worst.
Yikes, my last apartment experience was truly atrocious but at least the inside wasn't freezing. Jeez.

I'm in the movies again btw
Quick, everyone turbo!

Don't actually do that thing.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
You seem defensive over such a small question.

What does me wanting a hammer has to do with anything?

Why is rac wanting to die"understandable" but me wanting a hammer not?

Me digging - I didn't say I was gonna dig in on rac/kyan, you did.
I'm not defensive in the least. I'm explaining. It also seems like you would rather distract me by asking a bunch of random questions - you know I have to answer, of course, or you'll exploit that.
My reason for saying I'm fine with any is we'll have to consolidate our votes in order to ensure cult can't stack and force a mislynch/no lynch. The only reason rac gets discussed less is there's nothing to work with and from what I saw there hasn't been a discernible shift in tone from him - he has been flippant and dismissive all game. That by no means he isn't cult, but it simply doesn't give him bonus points in that direction. That being said it seems like we're settling in on you.
I'm gonna be a hard pass on the idea that rac gives us nothing to work with. That's simply not true. It's just not as much as someone like Zeke.
PARSE WHAT

"CEECEE IS SCUM"

DO YOU WANT ANAGRAMS

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT
I disagree that CeeCee is scum.
Honestly the rac vote seems more fun guys.

Just imagine if rac is cult that could lead to monkey as the leader.
I expect being cult leader would be a hell of a lot more fun but alas, no fun for monkey.
Yikes, my last apartment experience was truly atrocious but at least the inside wasn't freezing. Jeez.
The furniture-fun was our last apartment but even the houses we've had here have been awful. We've moved five times in seven years and finally gave up because there is no good place to live. One more year and we're out of this town. BUT ANYWAY, later for stories (they are juicy, like the house with the secret murder room or whatever the fuck it was).

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be a hard pass on the idea that rac gives us nothing to work with. That's simply not true. It's just not as much as someone like Zeke.
I'm speaking from the perspective of mentions of Saw/malus vote/today's contributions. Rac fails to discuss Saw much, similar to Zeke and Kyan - but rac failed to mention, well, lots of things this game. He has done nothing today, but that's about what he did every other day. The differences between early rac and late rac seem less stark to me is more my point. That being said I didn't do a full ISO of rac, so I'm curious to see what you find.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to come in to shit post and vote whoever was in the lead and I'm shocked to find that the lead vote only has two people on it and there's only 4 votes total.

What are you all doing?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm scared, paranoid, confused, and don't know what to do. But that's just me.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
That sucks, sorry to hear that.
I'm not defensive in the least. I'm explaining. It also seems like you would rather distract me by asking a bunch of random questions - you know I have to answer, of course, or you'll exploit that.
).
You didn't answer any of those questions though.

Not a distraction, just wanted your thoughts on rac in case he flips cult.
What are you all doing?
Idk

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, today has caused me to no longer have any Town reads left in this game.

You are all suspicious to me in some way now due to the Cult being in existence.

EzekelRAGE - Suspicious, cult vibes.
Blargonaut - Suspicious, erratic behavior.
Lone_Prodigy - Suspicious - scum vibes.
rac - Suspicious, erratic behavior.
Natiko - Suspicious, agrees with me too much today.
Kyanrute - Suspicious, cult vibes.
Dr. Monkey - Suspicious, agrees with me too much today.

FluxWaveZ - Suspicious despite claim.
Sorian - Useless at this point.
Fireblend - Useless at this point.
CeeCee - Suspicious despite claim.

So basically, I'm left on an island where I know I am Town, but none of you seem Town to me anymore. Any of the non-claimed people could be either Cult or Scum, and of the claims, two of them are useless Neutrals who are just trolling the thread today, and two of them are like the most naturally sketchy players in the game who are coasting by on their PR claims more than anything else.

So yeah, I don't know where the fuck my vote will go today. It's probably going to go to Zeke because this shit is making me so fucking paranoid that I honestly don't give a fuck anymore and I just want to take the easy way out, which is crossing my fingers, lynching Zeke, hoping he is Cult, and if he's not, then fuck it I suck at this game and we lost because I don't know what to fucking do and have been being used by either Scum, Cult, or both for days now.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, today has caused me to no longer have any Town reads left in this game.

You are all suspicious to me in some way now due to the Cult being in existence.

EzekelRAGE - Suspicious, cult vibes.
Blargonaut - Suspicious, erratic behavior.
Lone_Prodigy - Suspicious - scum vibes.
rac - Suspicious, erratic behavior.
Natiko - Suspicious, agrees with me too much today.
Kyanrute - Suspicious, cult vibes.
Dr. Monkey - Suspicious, agrees with me too much today.

FluxWaveZ - Suspicious despite claim.
Sorian - Useless at this point.
Fireblend - Useless at this point.
CeeCee - Suspicious despite claim.

So basically, I'm left on an island where I know I am Town, but none of you seem Town to me anymore. Any of the non-claimed people could be either Cult or Scum, and of the claims, two of them are useless Neutrals who are just trolling the thread today, and two of them are like the most naturally sketchy players in the game who are coasting by on their PR claims more than anything else.

So yeah, I don't know where the fuck my vote will go today. It's probably going to go to Zeke because this shit is making me so fucking paranoid that I honestly don't give a fuck anymore and I just want to take the easy way out, which is crossing my fingers, lynching Zeke, hoping he is Cult, and if he's not, then fuck it I suck at this game and we lost because I don't know what to fucking do and have been being used by either Scum, Cult, or both for days now.
Congrats, you've officially hit Monkey levels of paranoia lol

Riddle me this.

If I am cult or scum, why has no one came to my defense?
Because they don't have enough for majority and are hoping to just stay in the background and hope town or scum miss? Who exactly do you think is a cultist that has been getting defended? Saw is a known cultist and she wasn't getting directly defended by anyone still alive - instead Malus was propped up and nearly lynched in her place.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How about Flux's useless ass? I'd rather go down seeing him get what's been coming to him since D1 than anything else at this point.
You're awfully defensive and jump to a quick OMGUS anytime anyone might suggest you're part of the cult, even though we have no particular reason to believe otherwise. Well, aside from the theory that they can only recruit vanilla town, so that's the one thing that honestly does hold me back from really exploring the possibility.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Congrats, you've officially hit Monkey levels of paranoia lol

Because they don't have enough for majority and are hoping to just stay in the background and hope town or scum miss? Who exactly do you think is a cultist that has been getting defended? Saw is a known cultist and she wasn't getting directly defended by anyone still alive - instead Malus was propped up and nearly lynched in her place.
Why would daw be defended?fireblend left no time for defense.

Cultist don't have to go out on a limb to defend a real cultist because of what you said earlier, ppl are settling on me.

CeeCee

Oct 25, 2017
I'm feeling like Blarg is more likely cult than scum. I could go with a Blarg vote today, but I'd be happier with Zeke.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
1-Shot Bulletproof.

Self-Targeting Doctor.

X-Shot Commuter.

Two of these are known to us as our Town protection roles.

The other is Flux's claim.

X-Shot Commuter. Not Odd/Even night. He claims to have commuted on both N1 and N2, not N3. He stopped telling us after that.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How about him as the Cult Leader. He's Ascetic when he isn't trying to recruit someone, but on a night when he recruits someone, he can be targeted.
So I waited until N3 to go out and recruit a partner, but I'm still commuting sometimes because... reasons? This doesn't make much sense.

And I'd be pretty lucky, to have made up a claim that checked out for the D2 counter-claim, and then checked out again for AbsolutBro's claim.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Monkey could also be the cult leader.

She recruited Natiko last night.

They pocket me hard, get me to decide who I think is the Cult, they go with it, we reach this point of the day where I want to kill Zeke or someone else besides them.

Too easy for them, GG, you guys already won.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Blargonaut could be the Cult Leader.

He's a fucking impossible to read maniac, he can do and say whatever he wants and get away with it until end game.

Kyanrute could be the Cult Leader.

He's fucking nuts too, but in a "Oh, but I'm trying to help you Town guys so gosh darn much hehehehehe" kind of way.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
WELCOME ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP PARANOIA
DON'T LET NATIKO MOCK YOU, PARANOIA IS HEALTHY AND RIGHT
EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT
EVEN YOU
WHO KNOWS HOW CULT RECRUITS
Riddle me this.

If I am cult or scum, why has no one came to my defense?
this is a good-ass question, probably the only one you've asked today

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So what happens if I flip town?

You guys would be doubly wrong on cult and scum hunting.

I've then been propped up so scum and cultists can easily bandwagon.

If I flip cult, the lynch was easy to join in on.
———————-
One thing that should go in my favor is I didn't vote pineapple.

Whether scum or cult, having fire gone would help.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at work but pretend I posted that shitty Dolan meme where he goes into the store and then came out and I added him saying "everyone was cult leaders"