• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Natiko pushed Sawneeks pretty consistently for days, yet Saw never put a vote on Natiko. Even on her way out, she voted for Brazil (town). Maybe Natiko is unconverted, which means PR or scum.
If I'm cult I forgot what team I'm supposed to be fighting for, and you clearly know I'm not scum lol

huehue xd dont tempt me to recruit you next night

Food and Saw D6 read next. Something like that.
Give it your best shot.

actually

vote: lone_prodigy
Eyeroll

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
im saying that its easy to shade people for championing a lynch when you haven't pushed anyone all game
it would also help if you weren't wanting to lynch the same person for days
okay like
first of all, stare

second of all, can we pause on this unless we think someone is cult. just hit pause.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Well this is a real WHOPPER of a betrayal to walk into. A McDonald's day and no CaptainNuevo in sight.

Anyhow here's a vote count.

==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

ezekelrage (1 votes)
fluxwavez - #6,407
blargonaut - #6,564 #6,609

ceecee (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6,609

lone_prodigy (1 votes)
fantomas - #6,438 #6,648
rac - #6,742

natiko (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #6,346

rac (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,426 #6,438

fluxwavez (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,387 #6,426

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,339 #6,520
fantomas - #6,348 #6,359

kyanrute (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,520 #6,727

Post Counts:
fantomas: 58 fireblend: 55 dr. monkey: 51 natiko: 48 blargonaut: 44 sorian: 42 ezekelrage: 33 fluxwavez: 27 rac: 25 kyanrute: 14 grizzly: 8 lone_prodigy: 6 ceecee: 4 retromg: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
If I'm cult, why would I be pushing my cult buddy Sawneeks?

Also why would cult want to recruit me? I'm low impact, have done eff-all this game, and appear on multiple scum lists, which means I would die easily and blow the cult's cover. If Fire hadn't fired (lel) yesterday, today would probably be me vs. Sawneeks, and which way do you think the votes would've gone?

Walk back that vote. It looks cultish.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: malus

To appease the mass.
I still want to flip malus, but he's close to majority.

Vote: Sawneeks

This isn't a throwaway vote either. Brazil and Natiko have made good arguments against her.
Unvote

I should refresh the page whilst typing.

QUOTE="Lone_Prodigy, post: 17191364, member: 809"]

Could also explain why Fando and malus were pushed for days; they were easy mislynches so cult would never have to touch them.

The vote today should really boil down to cult vs. not-cult:

Not cult
LP

Lynch someone in the Cult category and hope that scum shoots one of the others tonight. Then it'll be 6-4 and we'll have some breathing room.[/QUOTE]

eyeroll

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I hate color-coding from the vote tool because strikethroughs don't carry over so I'm spreadsheeting but I don't know if it's going to give us any more info on potential cult members until or unless we find one more, since we don't know when anyone was converted.

I'd order Zeke = Kyan > rac right now myself, maybe leaning slightly more toward Zeke. Less concerned with Blarg (vote switching until end of day), Natiko (hard on Sneeks), or myself because myself, but others' mileage may vary on these three.

I think I might actually look back through Zubz. I had that thought last night, too.
interesting. How does your priority for lynching go?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with any of the three identified Malus voters that are likely cult. We do need to consolidate at some point though so if anyone is strongly against lynching a specific one of those three (or any of those three) speak up.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
i meant why me over kyan/rac etc.
Specifically you because there is very little I'm finding from you on Sawneeks, other than some mild shade that never went anywhere and even then it was usually wrapped up with other people (some stuff about "setting up a Chuggs lynch," etc.). I'm still digging but from what you've done today and what you've done in the past, and how easily you're able to fly under the radar, I see no reason not to make you a prime cult suspect.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Zeke, can you walk me back through your Fandorin and malus votes the last two phases? I'm looking at your posts but I'd also just like to hear your summative take.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'd buy that. Who do you think is cult?
blar/rac/kyan
Specifically you because there is very little I'm finding from you on Sawneeks, other than some mild shade that never went anywhere and even then it was usually wrapped up with other people (some stuff about "setting up a Chuggs lynch," etc.). I'm still digging but from what you've done today and what you've done in the past, and how easily you're able to fly under the radar, I see no reason not to make you a prime cult suspect.
]
I barely mentioned several players in the game.
Zeke, can you walk me back through your Fandorin and malus votes the last two phases? I'm looking at your posts but I'd also just like to hear your summative take.
Figured faddy tried to save malus or fandorin, unfortunately both those were town wagons when he switched between teh two.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Cult doesn't matter at this point

Scum is down to 2 fucks

Town is gigantic

Why the fuck would 2-5 spineless 3rd parties help 2 scum

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Define "gigantic"

Also, nothing McDonald's has even touches the majesty of chicken fries, fite me.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
If you're Vanilla Town and get converted to Neutral and Neutral bum-rushes a scum victory timeline then congrats you won as Neutral

If you're Town PR you should be scum-hunting to make supporting scum less enticing for the Neutrals with regards to a faster Win path for them

Nothing behooves you cult-hunting

Nothing

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
If you're Vanilla Town and get converted to Neutral and Neutral bum-rushes a scum victory timeline then congrats you won as Neutral

If you're Town PR you should be scum-hunting to make supporting scum less enticing for the Neutrals with regards to a faster Win path for them

Nothing behooves you cult-hunting

Nothing
I..I don't know if I even want to bother explaining why you're wrong. It'll be like yelling at the ocean - the waves will just keep crashing.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
VAJgvZ9.gif

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Neeks' reads from yesterday. POV is to match them with people on malus.

Well I'm not scum reading Zeke so not there and I think Snorian is telling the truth about his alignment but maybe not his role, so he isn't Scum either.

I'd look towards Malus, Brazil, and possibly rac. If not there then for sure CeeCee and probably Monkey??? Maybe??
I also want to say Nat but from what I'm seeing in this reread of Bae it may not be there, I'll update that though once I'm done.

This was in response to Blarg's idea of the remaining scum being Sorian and Zeke. Blarg asked her to provide the possible sixth scum. Four defend her, she returns the favor to Zeke and Sorian even when that was not asked of her. rac is the top non-flipped scum and there is some conviction about keeping Cee on the lynch list.

From this I'm not against Brazil or Natiko being lynched today. I read Malus and Kyaa better after this reflection as well. More negative feelings on Zubz/Zeke, Febe, Blarg, and CeeCee. Not much for Monkey on this, surprisingly.

The second bit comes in relation to Bae review of her's what limits the context and thus the value of these reads somewhat. There is Cee and Zeke whom are shaded with #feels about their behavior towards Bae-involving events.

Zeke gets the both sides treatment with a stronger defense than offense. Comrade Boat Survivor Man gets a #feel defense that was not asked. rac sits comfortably in the middle of her scum list and Cee gets double shaded uuh.

That's the four from this and the fifth, yeah, not advocating for it but it is there too. Based on this Zeke looks the worst, rac is in a questionable position on the list and the next two come after, with some distance in between the duos.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
One thing to look for could be going back to see how far Sawneeks' D6 reads go. Did someone pop up suddenly on D6? Did she change or begin to change her opinion about someone on D6?

kyaaa iz zzz so kyaaa no do silly people living in past GO