• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose I'll unvote from LP before I go to bed at least.

unvote

I will probably vote for Kyan today though yeah, he seems to be the best target so far.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I swear to god, if you two are Scum, you've had me for so long by now that I don't even care. Just go and take my town reads and continue to either actually be Town or fool the shit out of me, whichever it is that you're doing.
I wish, at least then I could spite kill if all hope is lost. I understand your pain though. I thought we had a chance still earlier then when I was mathing it out in a response I realized how fucked we actually may be. All we can do is try and hit cult today, pray scum hits cult, and try to deny Fire his win. At least then the game may still be in an unresolved state tomorrow.

Anyone feel like kyan is ghosting the thread hoping we take out a different cultist so he can continue to try and convert?

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

ezekelrage (1 votes)
fluxwavez - #6,407
blargonaut - #6,564 #6,609

kyanrute (1 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,520

ceecee (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6,609

natiko (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #6,346

rac (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,426 #6,438

fluxwavez (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,387 #6,426

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #6,339 #6,520
fantomas - #6,348 #6,359

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
fantomas - #6,438 #6,648

Post Counts:
fantomas: 48 fireblend: 43 natiko: 40 blargonaut: 37 ezekelrage: 31 sorian: 30 dr. monkey: 30 fluxwavez: 25 rac: 22 grizzly: 4 lone_prodigy: 4 ceecee: 1 retromg: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: EzekelRAGE

Flux why
Zeke's been all over the place this whole game. Apparently that's typical. But it shouldn't give him a pass, which is basically what Lone_Prodigy argued.

The main point of suspicion is how he danced around the Faddy hammer, who ended up being a bomb. Some real fortuitousness at play, there.

Though, that'd be a possible scum-tell and right now we need to lynch cult. Weird feeling.
I standby we should just lynch one of the non-claimed PRs on the Malus lynch. I don't really care which because I suspect they're all cultists.
Zeke and rac are in this group. Works for me... I think.

Also, I think it's worth taking another look at the people who voted for Star Wars on N5:
  1. absolutbro
  2. EzekelRAGE
  3. Blargonaut
  4. malus
  5. Dr. Monkey
Like Blarg said, we got the red text that something happened. The thread wasn't notified about what it was, so someone must have been notified. I'd argue that the reason that someone hasn't come out and said what it is would be because it relates to their scum/cult alignment, but I suppose there's also the possibility that it's a town-aligned role that could help us? It's freaking me out, either way.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017

JRlCtsR.gif

What did you say to me that mid-game Day, Sorian?

LPdzyhT.gif

That there was, "No way a Mafia would dare to brazenly Role-claim again after that being the cause of so many early losses for them..."

pz3TmIo.gif

I see you're Neutral now...

MWX1ID4.gif

But are you now not, what the final gambit would be—

H3e4ty6.gif

—by scum made so desperate?

KVhrhcU.gif

fKfNKwn.gif

MafiEra
You're lying shit~

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Anyone feel like kyan is ghosting the thread hoping we take out a different cultist so he can continue to try and convert?

how is time zone work pls halp no understanding :(

My heartfelt apologies for sleeping during night. I hate this game. Fucking surprise bastard shit, the clowns weren't enough it seems. Why are people voting? 12 left, six nights, reduce Sawneeks equals six cultists assuming OG cultist recruits every night. One free vote + all online is a hammer and the game is on scum to save with a cult NK.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
how is time zone work pls halp no understanding :(

My heartfelt apologies for sleeping during night. I hate this game. Fucking surprise bastard shit, the clowns weren't enough it seems. Why are people voting? 12 left, six nights, reduce Sawneeks equals six cultists assuming OG cultist recruits every night. One free vote + all online is a hammer and the game is on scum to save with a cult NK.

hmm. Long term how does this work again? Mislynch now, 6/5 but we know the cult candidates and one of them is something else. Scum hit the else, cult win regardless of recruitment as they control day lynch already. Scum hit a cultist, cult recruits a townie, next day is a 6/4 cult victory.

Unvote, please.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Nobody countered Fireblend's shot right? Because that is not a shot cult makes. Fire, do you win if you survive to the game end?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Blargonaut is aware that Fran was a back up who inherited Stan's role after Stan died without using it right? Or is Blarg's level of engagement here "I'll just read the role PMs since I didn't feel like playing day 1 or day 2?" Or do you think town Fran was lying as town and never felt the need to correct?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I guarantee Neutrals can't win by vote bum-rush, I rigged Today's majority with a Douse Bomb last Night, my last JOAT 1-shot I'm fucking lying
Blargonaut is aware that Fran was a back up who inherited Stan's role after Stan died without using it right? Or is Blarg's level of engagement here "I'll just read the role PMs since I didn't feel like playing day 1 or day 2?" Or do you think town Fran was lying as town and never felt the need to correct?
Where's the proof, Sorian?

I don't see any stricken-out Backup Role PM?

Is this game Bastard?

And after proving himself why would Fran shoot himself in the foot like that?

With an empty gun?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Am awake.

Still don't know what the fuck is going on.

Will be here, continuing to question life.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guarantee Neutrals can't win by vote bum-rush, I rigged Today's majority with a Douse Bomb last Night, my last JOAT 1-shot I'm fucking lying

Where's the proof, Sorian?

I don't see any stricken-out Backup Role PM?

Is this game Bastard?

And after proving himself why would Fran shoot himself in the foot like that?

With an empty gun?

I mean, did you not notice the cult? Yeah, kind of.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
mmm maybe scum thought shooting Fran would flip him as a definitive Town Backup exactly with an inherited Override, to further cement Cee's Town Overrider hegemony

Didn't count on him being a fuckin' liar though did you

9zY0gwa.gif

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Kyan's "let me talk math" doesn't strike courage into my heart here. It's true we are playing vote roulette, but it's also true cult is probably not ~1 to majority. With two votes on Zeke, though, that is something to consider. Though cult also can't afford to try to hammer and get caught if it doesn't work.

(though this is how we lost the champs game... scum tried AND FAILED and everyone said no lol let's lynch this townie anyway and not the scum who tried to hammer and couldn't make it fast enough no I'm not still salty why do you ask)

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Would also like to point out that Grizzly did not answer the ping in the thread. Febe, did you ask?

Sorian, did you only ask if neutrals could be converted to neutral (because lol) or if they could become cultists? The semantic difference here may be key (especially if we're checking your answers).

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Would also like to point out that Grizzly did not answer the ping in the thread. Febe, did you ask?

Sorian, did you only ask if neutrals could be converted to neutral (because lol) or if they could become cultists? The semantic difference here may be key (especially if we're checking your answers).
I didn't ask, why would Bear answer? I wouldn't if I was running the game. But I'll ask him when I get to work, sure.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
What's the question again? If neutrals can be converted into cultists? How would his answer be different for me and you, I was just as unaware as you of a cult existing, why would I be entitled to more information about how they work?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
What's the question again? If neutrals can be converted into cultists? How would his answer be different for me and you, I was just as unaware as you of a cult existing, why would I be entitled to more information about how they work?
I think the point is that Sorian claims to have asked the question and was told that Neutrals couldn't be converted to the Cult.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Febe, while you're around, can you also go over again - yes, again, I'm sorry - why you tried so hard to push the pineapple pizza vote if you knew you'd be alive today after Sneeks' flip? You knew we couldn't risk it.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I think the point is that Sorian claims to have asked the question and was told that Neutrals couldn't be converted to the Cult.
I don't think he actually said to the cult, which is why I want him to clarify. Obviously a neutral couldn't be converted to neutral the same way a town or mafia could. I wanna see if he's playing semantic games here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
While we're asking questions Grizzly probably won't answer: Bear, did Sneeks receive a new role or was she just, uh... I'm sorrynotsorry for this... neutralized?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he actually said to the cult, which is why I want him to clarify. Obviously a neutral couldn't be converted to neutral the same way a town or mafia could. I wanna see if he's playing semantic games here.
Ah yeah, here's the quote. Not sure if he followed up and clarified later but this is what he originally said:
I haven't lied about my role and I'm not a cultist (neutrals can't even be converted I asked and you probably can too) so have fun if I'm the lynch :D

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
So let's say I ask, and Bear doesn't answer or explicitly says Im not entitled to that information. Being a neutral who can benefit from an alliance with the cult or scum, knowing I need as many votes for Pineapple Pizza as possible, and knowing that it's going to get Sorian lynched if I do anything other than corroborate what he said, how can you trust my answer?

Sorian, if you didn't ask bear and are making this up, know that I, "out-of-character", consider this crossing an ugly line and dislike this whole line of questioning and thought in general.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So let's say I ask, and Bear doesn't answer or explicitly says Im not entitled to that information. Being a neutral who can benefit from an alliance with the cult or scum, knowing I need as many votes for Pineapple Pizza as possible, and knowing that it's going to get Sorian lynched if I do anything other than corroborate what he said, how can you trust my answer?

Sorian, if you didn't ask bear and are making this up, know that I, "out-of-character", consider this crossing an ugly line and dislike this whole line of questioning and thought in general.
I can't absolutely trust anything but it's a factor that can be weighed. Like right now i'm weighing the fact that you seem to have missed a whole conversation that would be prudent for a non-cult Febe to have followed, tbh.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So I wonder if Grizzly would answer Sorian in a PM (and thus maybe Febe) or if Sorian was just lying. I struggle to think Sorian thought we wouldn't check up on this so I don't know what's to be gained here. That's puzzling.