• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the summary, Fantomas! Reading it again feels like Fran got way too defensive, way too quickly, before Chuggernaut even came in with the more-fleshed out list.

Just verifying, but by "PR" you mean "Price is Right," right?
I read it because I am a Tenshinhan stan & therefore I am privy to the spoiler, so... Why is Michael Jackson murdering that cowboy?
Quick ask. Can you give whoever your going to vote for a bit of a heads up before you go for it. I would like to give some final thoughts if you decide to delete me, and I would like to see the thoughts of whoever else if you decide that's a good way to go.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
lets try that again.
Just verifying, but by "PR" you mean "Price is Right," right?
Nah POwer Rangers mafia fam, Price is Right been the done whatevr
I read it because I am a Tenshinhan stan & therefore I am privy to the spoiler, so... Why is Michael Jackson murdering that cowboy?
*is from the film Kung Fu Hustle*
Watch it
is very good

also fuck you im the only stan here.

Quick ask. Can you give whoever your going to vote for a bit of a heads up before you go for it. I would like to give some final thoughts if you decide to delete me, and I would like to see the thoughts of whoever else if you decide that's a good way to go.
i will make it clear as i narrow down my choices, i think its unlikely that ill just shoot someone at random.

or maybe i will fuk u wat you gonna do about it?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
3b0Vdgc.gif

'sup dudes. who is ready to party
LHU9iAl.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
gonna try and get some thoughts in before work tomorrow but no promises, especially with the hammer being held by Emperor Stan of Drunkland. honestly I'm fine with most people going, the only one's I'd say 'please don't kill' are Stan and cabot and I highly doubt Stan is going to shoot himself. Good luck and godspeed, Emperor.

wait i was in tat game?

was i pretty?
you were in that game in spirit. fake you was very pretty.

imagine being so upset at losing the election that you have to make gifs of yourself bullying sneeks cool to make yourself feel better
tenor.gif

think that's the cue for me to go to bed.

G'night, sleep tight, don't let the Blargs bite.

Oct 25, 2017
gonna try and get some thoughts in before work tomorrow but no promises, especially with the hammer being held by Emperor Stan of Drunkland. honestly I'm fine with most people going, the only one's I'd say 'please don't kill' are Stan and cabot and I highly doubt Stan is going to shoot himself. Good luck and godspeed, Emperor.

Don't give him any ideas

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
All of a sudden, the Beloved Leader Stanley died on the spot...

StanleyPalmtree has been removed from the game!

You have been summoned by the great Mafia Time Machine to protect the integrity and history of the games this community has played over the years. It seems that a malicious force is out to disrupt the harmony and results of games past and future, and it is your duty to stop them.

You are nin the Overrider, which means Town 1-shot overrider.

Once during the game, you can override a lynch by sending a public command OVERRIDE: Player to the thread. This command overrides the current lynch, and instead lynches the targeted player without fail. Using the override command also ends the day phase the moment it is used. Please note, that for the command to work, it has to used publically in the game thread, and it has to be used before the day phase ends (so you cannot use the command in the time between day ending, and lynch results being published). You also cannot target yourself.

You are aligned with The Community, which means TOWN

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated!

Game Thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/mafiera-mafia-ot-the-day-of-the-blargonauts.91092/

Please confirm you have received this role PM by either replying to it, or posting in the game thread that you have received it

--

With the death of the leader, the player to get second most votes during Day 1 Becomes the new leader.

Brazil is the new Leader.

Now only Brazil is allowed to vote. Day continues as usual.

ck4xae2o9h

Last edited:

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
fuck you. fuck this. fucking hell jesus fucking fuck.

get me in the fucking spec thread before i say something to show you all how REALLY mad i am

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Ok what did I wake up to...
thoughts, Ceecee that was dumb but I think you are town, also lol at Stan having a second override.

Oct 25, 2017
Well if there was people trying to stack on a vote it was on town Stan. I don't really know what a scum motive could of been for that

CeeCee

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I used it on a scum read. My scum read was wrong, but that doesn't make it bad play.

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Funny story, before catching up I wrote this:

I caught out a neutral CeeCee in a previous game. He posted a lot more, but the content of the posts were similar to this game (ie nothing)

The boldest thing CeeCee has done here is vouch for leadership. Not exactly inspiring stuff.

CeeCee, what the fuck.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Hey, I used it on a scum read. My scum read was wrong, but that doesn't make it bad play.
It's a bad play no matter how you look at it. Also I really think you are saying "my scum read", but you didn't actually believe it when you shot him, first of all you never said shit about him, this is just an excuse you thought of after it went wrong.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
qjnNuy1.gif

"Excuse me, Brazil; truly, it's a shame what happened to Stanley. I hope you're coping well. But as the MC-turned-lancer, I am arch-typically obliged to advise you that avenging your predecessor, would be a most honourable course of action. You would curry quite the modicum(s) of respect within most judicial halls."

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Geno, how does CeeCee read alignment wise?

I'm leaning town more than scum on this, but frustrated at the play and part of me feels I'll never be satisfied with him alive.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Geno, how does CeeCee read alignment wise?

I'm leaning town more than scum on this, but frustrated at the play and part of me feels I'll never be satisfied with him alive.
Definitely town leaning for now like I said before, although we probably have to lynch him later down the line to make sure. But yeah I'm frustrated as well, that was a terrible play.

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Okay, a warning:

It would be a very, very bad idea for town to try and lynch me today.

I did try and warn you. Don't blame me for what happens now.

It's too late. I did it 10 minutes ago.

I'm sorry to see you go Stan.

so by your timeline you posted it would be a bad idea to lynch you after you shot stan?

so, why is it a bad idea to lynch you now?