• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still voting for Cthulhu, give me some of that necronomicon goodness. Also #teamplank

Well I can't indulge you since I never said there was other links there. Maybe you were following Monkey instead like she's always dreamed. If you don't want to be accused of being a sheep, put on the work beforehand instead of complaining about it.

Also for a double touch of soul stealing ether, don't refer to our interaction in conspiracy as a whole saga, I forgot you were even in that game until you just said something.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not going to just ignore Sophia's participation early on in the game because she got a replacement.
Never said you should, I brought her up numerous times myself. My question is that your entire scum list? After all that's happened it's telling if one of your top scum reads is someone who replaced out a day an a half ago. Your reasoning for Blarg is also BS. You shouldn't be so flippant when it comes to a lynch. Killing someone because "reasons" and ignoring their actual content or how they behave as a player makes no sense. And your Faddy excuse feels entirely OMGUS.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to just ignore Sophia's participation early on in the game because she got a replacement.

That doesn't mean that what Sophia did before CeeCee doesn't matter. She still posted what she did.

Even Soph's posts were concentrated more towards early d1 shenanigans. She clearly has some suspect actions, but there's nearly 30 players here, so I don't see why you wouldn't choose someone with more material to analyze as opposed to someone who replaced out in the first quarter of the game.

Sophia alone had more posts than almost half the roster.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well I can't indulge you since I never said there was other links there. Maybe you were following Monkey instead like she's always dreamed. If you don't want to be accused of being a sheep, put on the work beforehand instead of complaining about it.
Or you could not just make dumb leaps in logic, that works too. I hadn't made my case on Stan by the moment people began leaning to one side or the other as I wasn't present, but I at least telegraphed to some degree how I stood with Brazil.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I would suggest against that, if it creates lover pairs it transitions in the night phase with the lover pairs, it could fuck us hard.

But having pairs could help see who changes reads to draw connections. Also I would prefer to use it sooner than near end game when it could hurt much more.

I wouldn't use it tonigh because I find HvV more interesting if there are items but I still think that we should use Love Boat early in the game.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
CeeCee should definitely still be considered. He's had ample time to catch up and play and it seems like he even did catch up. I also don't think he cited anymore extenuating circumstances after that flight so he should be available. And as said above, what Sophia said and did before she left doesn't just go away with a sub out, it's just harder for him to defend those and I get that, but he can at least a make an impression now which he has not done

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I would suggest against that, if it creates lover pairs it transitions in the night phase with the lover pairs, it could fuck us hard.
You mean 2 people dying for the price of one? I'm pretty sure that if Love Boat was successfully voted for, it'd become active as of D2, not from N1 to D2.

I think it'd be a theme that would have a chance at giving us plenty of information early on.
Never said you should, I brought her up numerous times myself. My question is that your entire scum list? After all that's happened it's telling if one of your top scum reads is someone who replaced out a day an a half ago. Your reasoning for Blarg is also BS. You shouldn't be so flippant when it comes to a lynch. Killing someone because "reasons" and ignoring their actual content or how they behave as a player makes no sense. And your Faddy excuse feels entirely OMGUS.
If I was going OMGUS, I'd be wanting to lynch Sorian, or yourself. Faddy never aimed at me directly, I'd have no reason to feel that way at all.

And I don't see what's "telling" about someone I thought was acting the most suspicious this phase early on, still being who I think was acting the most suspicious this phase as it approaches its end.

And you say that I shouldn't be so flippant with a lynch, but Blarg's modus operandi has been "being flippant." I don't see the problem in reducing noise.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy to push for anyone on my list

Geno
Malus
Fran
Monkey
FluxWavez
Terraforce

There is probably the most push back against Monkey and I think she has been more town as the day has gone on so maybe strike her.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
But having pairs could help see who changes reads to draw connections. Also I would prefer to use it sooner than near end game when it could hurt much more.

I wouldn't use it tonigh because I find HvV more interesting if there are items but I still think that we should use Love Boat early in the game.
Just being pairs is fine, making the pairs lovers is a big no though, scum basically kills double the people, and we don't know how many kills there will be, even if it's just 1 scum kill and 1 neutral that's 4 deaths.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That doesn't mean that what Sophia did before CeeCee doesn't matter. She still posted what she did.

Sophia alone had more posts than almost half the roster.
Which was still mostly "early d1 shenanigans" as I said already. And there's a substantial difference between you posting a lot in the first couple hours versus posting seldom but more frequently throughout the day. This is a 48 hour game after all, and most of her posts were probably from a single sitting when only so much had occurred. As I said several times in response to you already, there's reason to suspect her, but for her to be one of a person's three reads is telling as to how little they ascertained over the past 48+ hours of the game, which I dislike.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You mean 2 people dying for the price of one? I'm pretty sure that if Love Boat was successfully voted for, it'd become active as of D2, not from N1 to D2.

I think it'd be a theme that would have a chance at giving us plenty of information early on.

If I was going OMGUS, I'd be wanting to lynch Sorian, or yourself. Faddy never aimed at me directly, I'd have no reason to feel that way at all.

And I don't see what's "telling" about someone I thought was acting the most suspicious this phase early on, still being who I think was acting the most suspicious this phase as it approaches its end.

And you say that I shouldn't be so flippant with a lynch, but Blarg's modus operandi has been "being flippant." I don't see the problem in reducing noise.

All the mechanics last for both the day phase AND the night phase, so whatever we vote is in effect D2 and N2

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It becomes active on D2 and lasts until the end of N2, meaning it might influence kills on N2.
All the mechanics last for both the day phase AND the night phase, so whatever we vote is in effect D2 and N2
Oh sure, I was thinking of N1.

If this indeed gave us lover pairs, then I suppose we'd risk losing 2 during D2 and 2 during N2. Well, now I don't know what to think, but I do still believe it would potentially give us a lot of information to work with.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

That is true that I never directly scum read you for anything. I think you are trying to push too hard on your reasons for me. You say I am arguing with your town reads. I haven't been against Sorian since some flippant posts at the start of the game.

And my push for Blarg to be leader wasn't going anywhere but honestly with the stuff Blarg has posted I would have been fine if he was leader. He has given quite a clear stance on where he sees the game.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Oh sure, I was thinking of N1.

If this indeed gave us lover pairs, then I suppose we'd risk losing 2 during D2 and 2 during N2. Well, now I don't know what to think, but I do still believe it would potentially give us a lot of information to work with.
In a game of 27 players I would be very surprised if there wasn't a neutral in play, 2 is fine, I'm worried for more though.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That is true that I never directly scum read you for anything. I think you are trying to push too hard on your reasons for me. You say I am arguing with your town reads. I haven't been against Sorian since some flippant posts at the start of the game.

And my push for Blarg to be leader wasn't going anywhere but honestly with the stuff Blarg has posted I would have been fine if he was leader. He has given quite a clear stance on where he sees the game.
I'm not really pushing hard on you, my #1 would still be CeeCee if this was a regular lynch. Just saying that you and Blarg would be the two others, because no one else really stands out to me who I'd be willing to vote for in a regular D1.

Not sure I'm seeing that clear stance of Blarg's you are.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sawneeks has replaced Giant Panda

Please welcome Sawneeks.
3b0Vdgc.gif

'sup dudes. who is ready to party

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really pushing hard on you, my #1 would still be CeeCee if this was a regular lynch. Just saying that you and Blarg would be the two others, because no one else really stands out to me who I'd be willing to vote for in a regular D1.

Not sure I'm seeing that clear stance of Blarg's you are.

He named 5 scum

Sorian, turmoil7, StanleyPalmtree, Dr. Monkey, Pirate Bae

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
praise be to our Godking StanleyPalmtree , Lord of Kiwis and God of Death.

Gotta catch up on the last 2-ish pages but other than that i am ready to rumble.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hello Sawneeks! Looking forward to your reads once you finish catching up!

rac

Oct 25, 2017
wow i didnt even get a second vote, lame

now i just want all of you to get lynched

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The top of my list is easily Ketkat. I could see others being decent candidates such as Zubz, turmoil, or Terra. Probably need to allow time for the replacements for GP and Kawl to see if they can leave better impressions. I'm not convinced yet on one of Chugg/Fran being scum - I think both have had iffy moments so it could go either way. I wouldn't blame anyone for CeeCee, and I will say I think the complete lack of a presence still is concerning. Has anyone played with a scum CeeCee before? I don't recall any game with him just being a complete non-presence before.

I need to do a reread of Flux when time permits.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hello Sawneeks! Looking forward to your reads once you finish catching up!

o/

Reminds me I should get a proper reads list up now that I can talk to you guys and not just myself in the void. It's gonna take me a bit but I'll get it to you.
If only you were here earlier it could have been you.

I think this is the first proper game we have in together since your election win in quarantine
Alas, it was not to be. Stan is still a good pick though.

It has been a long time since we've played together. Honestly it's been a long time since I've played with a lot of people here so I'm super pumped to get things rolling again!

wow i didnt even get a second vote, lame

now i just want all of you to get lynched

I would've voted for you, rac

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
The top of my list is easily Ketkat. I could see others being decent candidates such as Zubz, turmoil, or Terra. Probably need to allow time for the replacements for GP and Kawl to see if they can leave better impressions. I'm not convinced yet on one of Chugg/Fran being scum - I think both have had iffy moments so it could go either way. I wouldn't blame anyone for CeeCee, and I will say I think the complete lack of a presence still is concerning. Has anyone played with a scum CeeCee before? I don't recall any game with him just being a complete non-presence before.

I need to do a reread of Flux when time permits.

Games have a lot less shit posting than they used to. How many gifs have even been posted? That is where CeeCee excelled.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I would be fine with a CeeCee lynch. Geno and Chuggs are still my other top scum reads.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Okay for real how the fuck did i win this, i barely tried and just petulantly yelled a lot.

.....if that aint a take on modern polotics then i dont know what is.

Stan you are not killing Fran.
Killin fran i dont want sorian to become OP again.
3b0Vdgc.gif

*sniff*
You guys.
This is the best election victory present you could have gotten me.

i promised myself i wouldnt cry
'sup dudes. who is ready to party
praise be to our Godking StanleyPalmtree , Lord of Kiwis and God of Death.

Gotta catch up on the last 2-ish pages but other than that i am ready to rumble.
I perfer the Stan Emperor of Stankind
Congratulations sir Stan, I will concede peacefully. Long may you reign.
It was a close race but i think we can all agree the better stan came through in thr end.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of votes, i would appreciate everyone making it clear who they would be voting for if this was a normal day.
I wont promise to follow it but i will def take note and the info will be useful going forward anyhow.

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of votes, i would appreciate everyone making it clear who they would be voting for if this was a normal day.
I wont promise to follow it but i will def take note and the info will be useful going forward anyhow.

I already stated it earlier, but I would vote Fran today.

Where's your head at though? If you could just put a vote down who would it be on?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm. To roughly sum up my thoughts of the last 30+ pages without lamenting how much some of you talk I'd say that there's a bit too much concern being placed on the elected Godking. For a while there was a general talk of, 'well, what if Scum influences it or busses a teammate, etc., etc.' and honestly with the amount of attention this election gets I extremely doubt Scum would try to underhand it. At worst I think Scum are going to throw out their picks for who they want to sacrifice and try and influence it there.

That said I expect Emperor Stan to explain who he sacrifices and why with detailed notes, charts, and so on.

Hrm. What else.

CeeCee is definitely up there on my suspicion list and not simply because of Sophia. His actions since joining have done nothing to ease any worries and he is more-or-less coasting.

There were some weird connections I saw a few pages back I can try to find but it was 2 separate groups semi-defending each other. I think one was Sorian waffling on someone and the other was Febe backing down. Worth noting if they flip Scum. Will grab evidence.

I'm voting Love Boat or HvV for tonight. Get the crazy ones done first before the game dwindles.

i'm sure there's more but that's all I got for now

Fran

Oct 25, 2017

Chuggs because he has been parroting and making really weak reads based in false arguments.

Second choice CeeCee, I didn't liked Sophia and CeeCee didn't absolutely nothing.