• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

stanleypalmtree (10 votes)
dr. monkey - #736
sorian - #1,049
blargonaut - #1,126 #1,210
fluxwavez - #1,130
stanleypalmtree - #1,207
turmoil7 - #1,269
absolutbro - #1,286 #1,423
fireblend - #1,291
thechuggernaut - #1,363
kyanrute - #1,413
terraforce - #1,450
faddy - #1,453

brazil (8 votes)
natiko - #845
fandorin - #1,046
malus - #1,157
cabot - #1,193
blargonaut - #1,275
fantomas - #1,288
brazil - #1,331
ketkat - #1,362

cabot (2 votes)
kawl - #591 #591
fireblend - #707 #1,291
blargonaut - #1,210 #1,275
fran - #1,218
absolutbro - #1,423

stanley palmtree (1 votes)
zubz - #1,125

ceecee (1 votes)
ceecee - #670

geno (1 votes)
geno - #77
rac - #1,097 #1,396

zubz (1 votes)
pirate bae - #1,145

rac (1 votes)
rac - #828 #1,097
rac - #1,396

terraforce (0 votes)
shadowswordmaster - #85 #85

kyanrute (0 votes)
cabot - #657 #1,179

fireblend (0 votes)
fandorin - #324 #715

sorian (0 votes)
terraforce - #104 #1,450
rac - #510 #828
fireblend - #692 #707

blargonaut (0 votes)
faddy - #94 #965
blargonaut - #329 #1,126
sophia - #376 #389

fluxwavez (0 votes)
zubz - #101 #582
sophia - #132 #376
sophia - #389 #389

pirate bae (0 votes)
fantomas - #899 #1,288
turmoil7 - #1,151 #1,269

fandorin (0 votes)
brazil - #172 #1,331
dr. monkey - #565 #736
thechuggernaut - #576 #1,363
turmoil7 - #1,012 #1,151
faddy - #1,292 #1,453

natiko (0 votes)
natiko - #79 #845
faddy - #965 #1,292

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 143 dr. monkey: 111 cabot: 98 sorian: 94 fran: 93 geno: 73 fantomas: 67 brazil: 64 faddy: 62 thechuggernaut: 59 terraforce: 52 natiko: 52 fireblend: 51 fandorin: 50 pirate bae: 50 sophia: 40 rac: 35 fluxwavez: 34 grizzly: 31 stanleypalmtree: 28 kyanrute: 25 ceecee: 19 zubz: 18 ketkat: 17 malus: 15 kawl: 13 absolutbro: 13 turmoil7: 13 giant panda: 5 shadowswordmaster: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
And yes, I'm aware sheeping is the issue, that's why I've added Flux to my list, everyone else that came on, I was kind of eh on. Zubz is a known sheep so I don't care there, Terra is being weird voting me as leader pretty much out the gate when no one else wanted to and then following my vote for no real reason so I'm intrigued but watching, and to be honest, turmoil just isn't on my radar yet.

Chuggs is a separate read since I got more from him with the whole trifecta of him, Fran, and Fantomas and AB seems legit busy so I just took that laziness at face value.
Why are people so quick to say others are "following" them? I don't know what about my vote would imply that. I also saw Brazil post something along the lines of I "didn't post about stan before my vote" and that's a result of me not posting many thoughts about my town reads in general. By the nature of this game it's more natural in general to call out people and posts that stand out as looking bad, and I guess up until now I hadn't posted much about the people I like in general (not just stan) other than countering the growing suspicion on Geno.

Flux, malus, and ketket are three I've expressed concern for and are at the top of my scum list. Rac and turmoil would follow as scum leans.
Natiko, Monkey, Stanley, Geno, and Pirate have content to give me strong town leans. Probably cabot as well, but I waffle more on him than the others.
Fran, Brazil, and Chuggs are primed for an ISOing to get a better read of them.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ket is definitely the most "gut" out of all the choices on my kill list (remember when I said that I like to use guts and feelings a lot when I'm scum? :D) but yeah, she was good enough to make my cut so I also sanction that kill.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, sup guys. Couldn't keep up with the thread today, but I glossed over much of what happened.

Hard to say if we had some scummy interference at electing Stan, but I'll definitely go over those votes.

I'm REALLY late, but answering Sorian that scum could push harder for one of the leaders here if they are both town but have different kill lists that could edge them over to another side. Maybe Brazil listed the entire scum team (what are the chances, right?) and they pushed for Stan instead. That way if Stan flips town later on they don't get much heat anyway.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people so quick to say others are "following" them? I don't know what about my vote would imply that. I also saw Brazil post something along the lines of I "didn't post about stan before my vote" and that's a result of me not posting many thoughts about my town reads in general. By the nature of this game it's more natural in general to call out people and posts that stand out as looking bad, and I guess up until now I hadn't posted much about the people I like in general (not just stan) other than countering the growing suspicion on Geno.

Flux, malus, and ketket are three I've expressed concern for and are at the top of my scum list. Rac and turmoil would follow as scum leans.
Natiko, Monkey, Stanley, Geno, and Pirate have content to give me strong town leans. Probably cabot as well, but I waffle more on him than the others.
Fran, Brazil, and Chuggs are primed for an ISOing to get a better read of them.

Hey, I just noticed you voted me for no real reason and then also voted who I voted for, also for no real reason. It stuck out, you're right that I assumed it was a following of me specifically but your voting record is odd from my angle for a very specific reason (that it will involves or mirrors me)

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, sup guys. Couldn't keep up with the thread today, but I glossed over much of what happened.

Hard to say if we had some scummy interference at electing Stan, but I'll definitely go over those votes.

I'm REALLY late, but answering Sorian that scum could push harder for one of the leaders here if they are both town but have different kill lists that could edge them over to another side. Maybe Brazil listed the entire scum team (what are the chances, right?) and they pushed for Stan instead. That way if Stan flips town later on they don't get much heat anyway.

Sure, that is probably the one possibility. What I was more getting at is that it feels like scum would very very rarely ever care about the outcome of this. Getting their own in just doesn't have enough benefit compared to the chance of screwing it up and revealing themselves. That's why to me it just feels like they would play it passive and if it happens, cool, if not, town probably kills town anyway.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hey, I just noticed you voted me for no real reason and then also voted who I voted for, also for no real reason. It stuck out, you're right that I assumed it was a following of me specifically but your voting record is odd from my angle for a very specific reason (that it will involves or mirrors me)
I specified earlier that I didn't vote for you because I trusted you, but I voted for you because I thought your behavior as leader would be more revelatory than several others. That was my whole back and forth with Blarg was about. Not to mention two is hardly a pattern, especially when it's a big stretch to assume you are the sole link to Stan's vote.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Day 1 Ends

StanleyPalmtree has been elected the Leader

Please wait until I have posted all relevant posts.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

stanleypalmtree (10 votes)
dr. monkey - #736
sorian - #1,049
blargonaut - #1,126 #1,210
fluxwavez - #1,130
stanleypalmtree - #1,207
turmoil7 - #1,269
absolutbro - #1,286 #1,423
fireblend - #1,291
thechuggernaut - #1,363
kyanrute - #1,413
terraforce - #1,450
faddy - #1,453

brazil (8 votes)
natiko - #845
fandorin - #1,046
malus - #1,157
cabot - #1,193
blargonaut - #1,275
fantomas - #1,288
brazil - #1,331
ketkat - #1,362

cabot (2 votes)
kawl - #591 #591
fireblend - #707 #1,291
blargonaut - #1,210 #1,275
fran - #1,218
absolutbro - #1,423

stanley palmtree (1 votes)
zubz - #1,125

ceecee (1 votes)
ceecee - #670

geno (1 votes)
geno - #77
rac - #1,097 #1,396

zubz (1 votes)
pirate bae - #1,145

rac (1 votes)
rac - #828 #1,097
rac - #1,396

terraforce (0 votes)
shadowswordmaster - #85 #85

kyanrute (0 votes)
cabot - #657 #1,179

fireblend (0 votes)
fandorin - #324 #715

sorian (0 votes)
terraforce - #104 #1,450
rac - #510 #828
fireblend - #692 #707

blargonaut (0 votes)
faddy - #94 #965
blargonaut - #329 #1,126
sophia - #376 #389

fluxwavez (0 votes)
zubz - #101 #582
sophia - #132 #376
sophia - #389 #389

pirate bae (0 votes)
fantomas - #899 #1,288
turmoil7 - #1,151 #1,269

fandorin (0 votes)
brazil - #172 #1,331
dr. monkey - #565 #736
thechuggernaut - #576 #1,363
turmoil7 - #1,012 #1,151
faddy - #1,292 #1,453

natiko (0 votes)
natiko - #79 #845
faddy - #965 #1,292

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 143 dr. monkey: 112 cabot: 98 sorian: 98 fran: 93 geno: 73 fantomas: 68 brazil: 65 faddy: 62 thechuggernaut: 59 terraforce: 54 natiko: 53 fandorin: 51 fireblend: 51 pirate bae: 50 sophia: 40 rac: 35 fluxwavez: 34 grizzly: 33 stanleypalmtree: 28 kyanrute: 25 ceecee: 19 zubz: 18 ketkat: 17 malus: 15 kawl: 13 absolutbro: 13 turmoil7: 13 giant panda: 5 shadowswordmaster: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Brazil would only be leader for a single day, so it's not as if he would have too much power. If there's heat to give, the heat will come since this is still only day one. Saving your hide for a single day will only amount to so much.

Day 1.5 Begins || Modifier Rules
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
"Ok, so StanleyPalmtree is the Leader, it's time to elect who is lynched—"

giphy.gif

"—Who are you?"

"It is me! Phoenix Wright! And hear me out! You cannot just elect someone to be killed! You now have a leader, who shall be the Jury, Judge and Excecutioner! They shall choose who dies!"

Jm1PD90.gif

tenor.gif

"Stay quiet, Edgeworth!"

---

DAY 1.5 MODIFIER RULES

Phoenix Wright Mafia
Season 5 Game – Theme: Phoenix Wright Series
Original Gamerunner: Sorian

Special Rules

During Day 1.5, only the leader chosen during Day 1 can vote. Leader's vote decides, who will be lynched at the end of day 1.5. All players are allowed to post otherwise normally during Day 1.5
Day 1.5 lasts until the leader has voted for someone, or until 24 hours pass. Leader is allowed to vote "No Lynch" as well as any player in the game.

There are no minimum post rules in this day phase, since phase lasts only max 24 hours.
When Day 1.5 ends, night 1 begins. Once night 1 begins, The Leader will lose their status as such.

Day 1.5 Begins
Only StanleyPalmtree Is allowed to vote
Majority is 1

Day 1.5 Ends in:

ck4xae2o9h

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
My read list:

Town

Cabot
He's been playing a very Townie game to me so far, it's hard for me to see scumminess in his motivations. He's pushing people, he's sharing reads, he's been trying to solve things since the beginning of the day. Dare I say, I think he is Town as Fuck.

StanleyPalmtree
Though I do think the people (I believe Sorian and Faddy) who were pointing out some of his excessive "Angry Stan" posts have a decent point there, I haven't had any reason to feel suspicious about Stan personally. He did become a leader candidate a bit easily, but most everyone seemed to do it because they were town reading him, so I can't really fault that too much.

Natiko
He's also been pushing things forward, interacting with people a lot when he's around, similar to Cabot in some ways.

Fandorin
Again, it's a lot of similar reasons here to Cabot and Natiko, they are all doing pretty similar things really, and make posts that I find hard to scum read, and so they read naturally towny to me I guess.

Kyanrute
Although he hasn't done much real time interacting with the thread, his catch up posts always seem to contain some good Towny thoughts and questions in them. Can't really think of any reason for me to be suspicious of him, and he's made some solid points, so he seems Town to me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lean Town

Sorian
He's playing just like I expected him to really based on the other time I played with him. He's very confident, he's forthcoming with his reads, he pushes on people when he wants to, and he generally speaks freely. It all reads naturally townie to me for the most part, but sure call it a meme or whatever, the stories of him being a good Scum player keep me wary.

Terraforce
He's a strong player who can write a whole novel in response to a question. He doesn't like to back down from his thoughts too much, but is willing to and will do so gracefully if he really feels like he was wrong about something in my experience. Mostly, this all reads townie to me because I don't know if Scum would want the target that Terra kind of puts on himself with his big posts and his confident reads. At the same time though, he's the kind of player who can handle some heat pretty easily, so it wouldn't surprise me if he played like this as Scum too. Hence, the lean.

Faddy
He's bringing up a lot of good points and doesn't seem shy of the spotlight even though he isn't craving it too much. Some people disagree with his Sophia read, and I'll admit that it is kind of out there since it is based on a lot of assumptions about meta as others have pointed out. I do think he believes this to be a fact though, I'm just not sure if it's because he's Scum or not. I feel more towny thoughts than scummy thoughts overall about him though, so I give him the lean town.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Null

Brazil
There hasn't really been anything I could point to and say why I'm suspicious of Brazil, it's more of just a not trustworthy kind of thing since I have spectated a game where he was Scum and had no clue until the end. He can fool me good basically. The reason I wanted to vote him for leader is precisely this, I believed it would help me to get a more solid take on him early on.

Blargonaut
I'm not very good at reading Blarg, and I'm definitely not going to try too hard on D1. When I saw him as Town, he came out on D2 with some goofy but sensible posts that showed he clearly had thoughts on the game, the players, and what he wanted to do. So I'd at least give him until then before I wanted to try reading him.

Pirate Bae
Wary of my ability to read her mostly. She seems towny at times, but sometimes I question myself and wonder if she's just good at hiding as Scum and that I can't see it yet.

Fran
I feel like I can go back and forth on Fran. For the most part, I'll be keeping my eye on him and reconsidering following flips.

Fireblend
Nothing one way or the other that I can remember sticking out really, reads kind of Towny from some of his posts, but could easily be somewhat of a coasting Scum too I suppose.

Rac
My only experience with Rac was him telling us in Scum Chat in Conspiracy that he wasn't very good at playing Scum, then he subbed out like 6 hours later haha. I don't know, he's a pretty jokey guy overall it seems so it's a little hard to read him, would like to keep my eye on him as the days progress.

Malus
Malus is a dangerous one if he is Scum due to his coasting/blending abilities. I don't have enough yet from him to fully point at things that could make him Scum, but I'll keep my eye on him because I love him.

Dr. Monkey
I don't trust her intentions yet. I find myself disagreeing with her on a lot of things so far. It's probably just that I'm severely wrong and she is severely right, but she could also easily be Scum since that is how it felt in GoT a lot too eventually.

Giant Panda
Replaced out, was seeming like typical GP but there wasn't much to go on yet.

AbsolutBro
I have a hard time reading AB since he is playing catch up a lot, but I haven't really seen anything that stuck out enough for me to think scummy thoughts at least.

Geno
Most people who have experience with him seem to think this is normal play for him, but I just personally have a hard time reading him. At times I think he's got some townish posts, but his attitude can be hard for me to read at times. Reminds me of how it's kind of hard for me to read Zeke and his attitude too I guess.
Lean Scum

Zubz
I haven't really liked their engagement with the thread so far, it feels a bit fake I guess. When I asked for their top two Town and Scum, they included themselves as one of their top Town, which felt a bit like a cop out to me. Other than the rest of their reads feeling a bit off, I just have a lean scum mindset right now for them.

Kawl
Replaced out, but was reading scummy to me due to the amount of fluff. Seemed to be having trouble keeping up with the thread though, so I don't want to hold that against him too much, but some of his posts did give me scummy "not too invested" kind of vibes I guess.
Scum

FluxWaveZ
Coasting along after drawing some attention early on. Seemed fine at first with being a topic of discussion and was around to engage, but then kind of drifted off and haven't been around as much. That kind of behavior reads scummy to me.

turmoil7
I made a post earlier about Turmoil, and I stick by what I said there. I didn't feel very good about his response to me either, and his reads and leader voting behavior have set off some alarms as well.

KetKat
Ketkat is a master lurker as Scum, and all of the signs are here. I would honestly feel safest about getting her out today, I do not like the idea of scummy lurker Ketkat hanging around and giving the scum team tons of good reads while dropping by to giggle with us every now and then. Not today, Ket!

CeeCee
Wasn't a fan of Sophia's play, like basically everyone honestly. I think Sorian made some very good points about her back then. CeeCee hasn't inspired much confidence after taking over, and since I can't ignore the amount of posts we have from Sophia to work with too, CeeCee reads pretty scummy overall to me.

TheChuggernaut
I think this is Scum Chugg. He's kind of grasping at straws for his reads at times, he has made some posts that felt pretty forced or where the timing was suspect enough for me to raise an eyebrow. After looking back on his posts concerning Fran, I feel as though that only came when others, like Brazil, were starting to look at Fran more closely. Overall he just feels fake to me, like he's trying to act like he's Town rather than just being Town.

Oct 25, 2017
My read list:

Town

Cabot
He's been playing a very Townie game to me so far, it's hard for me to see scumminess in his motivations. He's pushing people, he's sharing reads, he's been trying to solve things since the beginning of the day. Dare I say, I think he is Town as Fuck.

StanleyPalmtree
Though I do think the people (I believe Sorian and Faddy) who were pointing out some of his excessive "Angry Stan" posts have a decent point there, I haven't had any reason to feel suspicious about Stan personally. He did become a leader candidate a bit easily, but most everyone seemed to do it because they were town reading him, so I can't really fault that too much.

Natiko
He's also been pushing things forward, interacting with people a lot when he's around, similar to Cabot in some ways.

Fandorin
Again, it's a lot of similar reasons here to Cabot and Natiko, they are all doing pretty similar things really, and make posts that I find hard to scum read, and so they read naturally towny to me I guess.

Kyanrute
Although he hasn't done much real time interacting with the thread, his catch up posts always seem to contain some good Towny thoughts and questions in them. Can't really think of any reason for me to be suspicious of him, and he's made some solid points, so he seems Town to me.
Lean Town

Sorian
He's playing just like I expected him to really based on the other time I played with him. He's very confident, he's forthcoming with his reads, he pushes on people when he wants to, and he generally speaks freely. It all reads naturally townie to me for the most part, but sure call it a meme or whatever, the stories of him being a good Scum player keep me wary.

Terraforce
He's a strong player who can write a whole novel in response to a question. He doesn't like to back down from his thoughts too much, but is willing to and will do so gracefully if he really feels like he was wrong about something in my experience. Mostly, this all reads townie to me because I don't know if Scum would want the target that Terra kind of puts on himself with his big posts and his confident reads. At the same time though, he's the kind of player who can handle some heat pretty easily, so it wouldn't surprise me if he played like this as Scum too. Hence, the lean.

Faddy
He's bringing up a lot of good points and doesn't seem shy of the spotlight even though he isn't craving it too much. Some people disagree with his Sophia read, and I'll admit that it is kind of out there since it is based on a lot of assumptions about meta as others have pointed out. I do think he believes this to be a fact though, I'm just not sure if it's because he's Scum or not. I feel more towny thoughts than scummy thoughts overall about him though, so I give him the lean town.
Null

Brazil
There hasn't really been anything I could point to and say why I'm suspicious of Brazil, it's more of just a not trustworthy kind of thing since I have spectated a game where he was Scum and had no clue until the end. He can fool me good basically. The reason I wanted to vote him for leader is precisely this, I believed it would help me to get a more solid take on him early on.

Blargonaut
I'm not very good at reading Blarg, and I'm definitely not going to try too hard on D1. When I saw him as Town, he came out on D2 with some goofy but sensible posts that showed he clearly had thoughts on the game, the players, and what he wanted to do. So I'd at least give him until then before I wanted to try reading him.

Pirate Bae
Wary of my ability to read her mostly. She seems towny at times, but sometimes I question myself and wonder if she's just good at hiding as Scum and that I can't see it yet.

Fran
I feel like I can go back and forth on Fran. For the most part, I'll be keeping my eye on him and reconsidering following flips.

Fireblend
Nothing one way or the other that I can remember sticking out really, reads kind of Towny from some of his posts, but could easily be somewhat of a coasting Scum too I suppose.

Rac
My only experience with Rac was him telling us in Scum Chat in Conspiracy that he wasn't very good at playing Scum, then he subbed out like 6 hours later haha. I don't know, he's a pretty jokey guy overall it seems so it's a little hard to read him, would like to keep my eye on him as the days progress.

Malus
Malus is a dangerous one if he is Scum due to his coasting/blending abilities. I don't have enough yet from him to fully point at things that could make him Scum, but I'll keep my eye on him because I love him.

Dr. Monkey
I don't trust her intentions yet. I find myself disagreeing with her on a lot of things so far. It's probably just that I'm severely wrong and she is severely right, but she could also easily be Scum since that is how it felt in GoT a lot too eventually.

Giant Panda
Replaced out, was seeming like typical GP but there wasn't much to go on yet.

AbsolutBro
I have a hard time reading AB since he is playing catch up a lot, but I haven't really seen anything that stuck out enough for me to think scummy thoughts at least.

Geno
Most people who have experience with him seem to think this is normal play for him, but I just personally have a hard time reading him. At times I think he's got some townish posts, but his attitude can be hard for me to read at times. Reminds me of how it's kind of hard for me to read Zeke and his attitude too I guess.
Lean Scum

Zubz
I haven't really liked their engagement with the thread so far, it feels a bit fake I guess. When I asked for their top two Town and Scum, they included themselves as one of their top Town, which felt a bit like a cop out to me. Other than the rest of their reads feeling a bit off, I just have a lean scum mindset right now for them.

Kawl
Replaced out, but was reading scummy to me due to the amount of fluff. Seemed to be having trouble keeping up with the thread though, so I don't want to hold that against him too much, but some of his posts did give me scummy "not too invested" kind of vibes I guess.
Scum

FluxWaveZ
Coasting along after drawing some attention early on. Seemed fine at first with being a topic of discussion and was around to engage, but then kind of drifted off and haven't been around as much. That kind of behavior reads scummy to me.

turmoil7
I made a post earlier about Turmoil, and I stick by what I said there. I didn't feel very good about his response to me either, and his reads and leader voting behavior have set off some alarms as well.

KetKat
Ketkat is a master lurker as Scum, and all of the signs are here. I would honestly feel safest about getting her out today, I do not like the idea of scummy lurker Ketkat hanging around and giving the scum team tons of good reads while dropping by to giggle with us every now and then. Not today, Ket!

CeeCee
Wasn't a fan of Sophia's play, like basically everyone honestly. I think Sorian made some very good points about her back then. CeeCee hasn't inspired much confidence after taking over, and since I can't ignore the amount of posts we have from Sophia to work with too, CeeCee reads pretty scummy overall to me.

TheChuggernaut
I think this is Scum Chugg. He's kind of grasping at straws for his reads at times, he has made some posts that felt pretty forced or where the timing was suspect enough for me to raise an eyebrow. After looking back on his posts concerning Fran, I feel as though that only came when others, like Brazil, were starting to look at Fran more closely. Overall he just feels fake to me, like he's trying to act like he's Town rather than just being Town.

The funny thing about this is I actually find myself nodding along with most of your scum reads except I'm where I would put Fran. Look into him if I flip.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas, we have basically the same kill list so I'm not sure what it is we're disagreeing on. The only place we really differ is I'm far less certain about Chugg, though I think it's worth flipping one of Fran or Chugg if there's continued doubt there.

KetKat melting back into the background after pressure is probably my top scum possibility.

Outlier/paranoia statement: I think a lot of folks in the game have approximately the same scumreads right now and that's got alarm bells warming up for me. Not ringing yet, but there is some concern.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I would definitely not flip Sorian (I'm sure I'll regret this), Natiko, cabot, Brazil, Pirate Bae, rac, Fandorin, Faddy, Febe, Geno, Fantomas, and Blarg today. Of those, Geno is the one most likely to move to my list of Folks to Watch, but for now, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Some of the lower posters aren't worth flipping today, either. Not enough there.

Anyway, off to do dinner stuff. Back later.

p.s. zero fun allowed, Fran

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
CeeCee would be a bad choice for a lynch, but I am still bewildered at the fact that he went so hard in tunneling me for calling him out at his lack of activity, then he almost immediately went back to lurking. Not a lot of people paid much mind to it so I'm not sure if that's somehow normal of him, but it's still bugging me.

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas, we have basically the same kill list so I'm not sure what it is we're disagreeing on. The only place we really differ is I'm far less certain about Chugg, though I think it's worth flipping one of Fran or Chugg if there's continued doubt there.

KetKat melting back into the background after pressure is probably my top scum possibility.

Outlier/paranoia statement: I think a lot of folks in the game have approximately the same scumreads right now and that's got alarm bells warming up for me. Not ringing yet, but there is some concern.

Yeah, I almost wish we had a regular voting
day just to see if any of those would have some resistance

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seemed fine at first with being a topic of discussion and was around to engage
I'll have you know that I'm never fine with being the topic of discussion. I've always pretty much responded to inquiries on D1 of these games, I find it hard to come up with something out of nothing. Though that's always made me one of the primary lynch targets for D1, too.

I'm with whoever dear leader chooses, though my own list would be:
  • CeeCee
  • Blargonaut
  • Faddy

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
We disagreed on Leader choices based on our votes, and we disagreed about what we wanted in a leader. And we've certainly butted heads a couple of times now in the game when I bring you up or quote you. I'm not scum reading you, I just didn't feel safe even leaning Town on you yet. Hearing that you're thinking the same way as me with my kill list is good to know though.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'll have you know that I'm never fine with being the topic of discussion. I've always pretty much responded to inquiries on D1 of these games, I find it hard to come up with something out of nothing. Though that's always made me one of the primary lynch targets for D1, too.

I'm with whoever dear leader chooses, though my own list would be:
  • CeeCee
  • Blargonaut
  • Faddy
My goodness this is a pretty bad list. CeeCee's post count is so low it's hard to obtain much from. He hasn't left a good impression, but a case like his is better off leaving to pressure and seeing how he cracks. Won't get much from him today. Blarg while having a lot of fluff actually has contributed a bit. More than D1 usually is for him from my experience. I don't see what he's done as being notably more scummy than several other players. Faddy is a literal what. I don't recall you or many people even bringing him up in this context before, so this is news to me.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I specified earlier that I didn't vote for you because I trusted you, but I voted for you because I thought your behavior as leader would be more revelatory than several others. That was my whole back and forth with Blarg was about. Not to mention two is hardly a pattern, especially when it's a big stretch to assume you are the sole link to Stan's vote.

You're awfully defensive over something I found weird, not scummy, just weird. I also never said I was the only link to a Stan vote, I just noted that you were in both places I was.

——

Flux is my first choice, let Chuggs and Fran make out for another day or two in all honesty and see if something shakes loose. Ket is fine too like I said just a bit before.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I appreciate the nod to my past game even if it is for a fake day without a real mechanic but it's worth pointing out that this is again, a mechanic that has absolutely nothing to do with the original game so maybe keep that in mind you people that want to try and guess at Grizzly's mechanic ideas for each game type.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
CeeCee's post count is so low it's hard to obtain much from. He hasn't left a good impression, but a case like his is better off leaving to pressure and seeing how he cracks. Won't get much from him today.

I don't agree with this. CeeCee hasn't posted much but Sophia posted more than a lot of players. Her interactions with Blarg and Faddy's defence could be interesting after a flip.

I agree with the other 2.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking about mechanics I'm voting HvV if Stan doesn't kill me today.

If there are some chest I want them in the open early.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You're awfully defensive over something I found weird, not scummy, just weird. I also never said I was the only link to a Stan vote, I just noted that you were in both places I was.
I don't care your reason for it. From last game we played together you of all people should know how peeved I get over people accusing me of "following" them when I'm not. That was an entire saga between us in Conspiracy mafia that lasted until you died.

And please, indulge me on those numerous other links of me to you when it comes to the Stan vote.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
For Blargonaut, I'm always for lynching Blarg. That's pretty much it.

For Faddy, part of it was the strong and largely baseless attempt at throwing suspicion on anyone who aimed for Sophia:
Your reasoning was weak. Add Geno, cabot, flux, Fran and a few others who seemed happy to follow Sorian's read and look busy little scum hunters
And part of it was that his interactions with people I see as leaning more towards town (Monkey and Sorian) have been weird and antagonistic. And then there was the whole not trusting Sorian with the leader position, but wanting to make Blarg leader. It's not like I'm convinced, but he's in my top 3.
My goodness this is a pretty bad list. CeeCee's post count is so low it's hard to obtain much from. He hasn't left a good impression, but a case like his is better off leaving to pressure and seeing how he cracks. Won't get much from him today. Blarg while having a lot of fluff actually has contributed a bit. More than D1 usually is for him from my experience. I don't see what he's done as being notably more scummy than several other players. Faddy is a literal what. I don't recall you or many people even bringing him up in this context before, so this is news to me.
I'm not going to just ignore Sophia's participation early on in the game because she got a replacement.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't agree with this. CeeCee hasn't posted much but Sophia posted more than a lot of players. Her interactions with Blarg and Faddy's defence could be interesting after a flip.

I agree with the other 2.
Even Soph's posts were concentrated more towards early d1 shenanigans. She clearly has some suspect actions, but there's nearly 30 players here, so I don't see why you wouldn't choose someone with more material to analyze as opposed to someone who replaced out in the first quarter of the game.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking about mechanics I'm voting HvV if Stan doesn't kill me today.

If there are some chest I want them in the open early.

Still voting for Cthulhu, give me some of that necronomicon goodness. Also #teamplank

I don't care your reason for it. From last game we played together you of all people should know how peeved I get over people accusing me of "following" them when I'm not. That was an entire saga between us in Conspiracy mafia that lasted until you died.

And please, indulge me on those numerous other links of me to you when it comes to the Stan vote.

Well I can't indulge you since I never said there was other links there. Maybe you were following Monkey instead like she's always dreamed. If you don't want to be accused of being a sheep, put on the work beforehand instead of complaining about it.