• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Terra is either scum or lazy town.

Evidence? Saying that it's suspicious that I posted some jokes and nothing since. Means that either he didn't read my posts and yet is still scumreading me, or he did read my posts and is choosing to ignore parts of them to make a case.
Lazy in the regard that I forgot what you said? Sure I guess, but I don't know how you can say I've been "lazy" content wise. I will admit I forgot about you saying you would be gone for a while. I just recalled you mention something about posting thoughts or something then you bolted. People who lurk set off an alarm in my head, and Soph didn't leave the best impression so you came to mind for making some weird jokes then bouncing.

This comes across as a very OMGUS response, which I guess makes me feel slightly better. Unless you're just a really poor scum player, immediately coming in with the OMGUS instead of properly contributing to actual reads or hell even a proper read on me aside from a single post would be a bad look. It took Cabot several responses to squeeze anything out of you. Ironically I'd call your behavior more akin to "lazy town." Comes in with a couple of jokes, claims more content isa comin, dips then returns with the most minimalist responses possible and gets an entire read off of their "top scum" from a single post.

And after catching up, in the 12 hour span since your "return" you managed to do absolutely nothing aside from tunnel me based on the aforementioned one post. And I'm the lazy one >_>
_________

Surprisingly I don't have many new thoughts to bring to the table despite there being such a jump in post count. The discussion of votes overtook most of the past few hours. Between the top two I'm definitely pro-Stan. He was already a town lean for me, and I haven't been a fan of Brazil so far. Particularly how he spent a bulk of his time in what seemed like a useless back and forth with Fran (he called my altercation with Flux noise but to me that was real noise and seemingly resulted in next to nothing). I really don't see what people think he has going for him.

Doesn't help that other than Fanto and cabot most of his votes are people I would rather not associate myself with.

Vote: Stanleypalmtree

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

stanleypalmtree (9 votes)
dr. monkey - #736
sorian - #1,049
blargonaut - #1,126 #1,210
fluxwavez - #1,130
stanleypalmtree - #1,207
turmoil7 - #1,269
absolutbro - #1,286 #1,423
fireblend - #1,291
thechuggernaut - #1,363
kyanrute - #1,413
terraforce - #1,450

brazil (8 votes)
natiko - #845
fandorin - #1,046
malus - #1,157
cabot - #1,193
blargonaut - #1,275
fantomas - #1,288
brazil - #1,331
ketkat - #1,362

cabot (2 votes)
kawl - #591 #591
fireblend - #707 #1,291
blargonaut - #1,210 #1,275
fran - #1,218
absolutbro - #1,423

stanley palmtree (1 votes)
zubz - #1,125

ceecee (1 votes)
ceecee - #670

geno (1 votes)
geno - #77
rac - #1,097 #1,396

zubz (1 votes)
pirate bae - #1,145

rac (1 votes)
rac - #828 #1,097
rac - #1,396

fandorin (1 votes)
brazil - #172 #1,331
dr. monkey - #565 #736
thechuggernaut - #576 #1,363
turmoil7 - #1,012 #1,151
faddy - #1,292

terraforce (0 votes)
shadowswordmaster - #85 #85

kyanrute (0 votes)
cabot - #657 #1,179

fireblend (0 votes)
fandorin - #324 #715

sorian (0 votes)
terraforce - #104 #1,450
rac - #510 #828
fireblend - #692 #707

blargonaut (0 votes)
faddy - #94 #965
blargonaut - #329 #1,126
sophia - #376 #389

fluxwavez (0 votes)
zubz - #101 #582
sophia - #132 #376
sophia - #389 #389

pirate bae (0 votes)
fantomas - #899 #1,288
turmoil7 - #1,151 #1,269

natiko (0 votes)
natiko - #79 #845
faddy - #965 #1,292

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 143 dr. monkey: 102 cabot: 96 fran: 92 sorian: 88 geno: 73 fantomas: 62 brazil: 59 faddy: 57 thechuggernaut: 56 terraforce: 51 fireblend: 51 fandorin: 50 pirate bae: 49 natiko: 48 sophia: 40 rac: 35 fluxwavez: 33 grizzly: 29 stanleypalmtree: 28 kyanrute: 25 ceecee: 19 zubz: 18 ketkat: 16 kawl: 13 malus: 13 absolutbro: 12 turmoil7: 12 giant panda: 5 shadowswordmaster: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Surprisingly I don't have many new thoughts to bring to the table despite there being such a jump in post count. The discussion of votes overtook most of the past few hours. Between the top two I'm definitely pro-Stan. He was already a town lean for me, and I haven't been a fan of Brazil so far. Particularly how he spent a bulk of his time in what seemed like a useless back and forth with Fran (he called my altercation with Flux noise but to me that was real noise and seemingly resulted in next to nothing). I really don't see what people think he has going for him.

Doesn't help that other than Fanto and cabot most of his votes are people I would rather not associate myself with.

Vote: Stanleypalmtree
"A bulk of my time", huh? Right.

After "skimming" through that conversation, you asked me a question about it and never talked about it again after I answered you. This isn't a real accusation that you actually care about - you're just throwing back at me what I accused you of.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Majority is 14?

If I could turbo voting Stan I would do it because at this point we are just prolonging this phase for nothing.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"A bulk of my time", huh? Right.

After "skimming" through that conversation, you asked me a question about it and never talked about it again after I answered you. This isn't a real accusation that you actually care about - you're just throwing back at me what I accused you of.
You said it made you feel bad about someone you already felt bad about. I'm not sure what my response to that is supposed to be. That's precisely why I didn't respond. Didn't seem as if you actually obtained anything new from the long winded exchange. And no, I'm not just throwing it back for the reason I explained. My intent was to get a user who at the time hadn't posted as much and copied a weak argument as an easy out early into the game to actually contribute something more. Your argument with Fran didn't seem to amount to much of anything, especially when Fran has already been pretty clear with his thoughts since the beginning.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I sort of agree. I feel this mechanic has made Day 1 more interesting, but looking back after a few day phases won't be as fruitful as a typical Day 1 is.
Dang, if only someone had been trying to convince everyone that it'll be more valuable to get a peg on everyone's stances than putting all our eggs in one basket.

Yeah, he had said he wanted to do a catch up post last night I think, but he hasn't been around since then.

People have certainly started placing votes now, what are you thinking Natiko?
I'm trying to look through the matrix to figure out what I should read out of Ketkat's really bad vote for Brazil. Is it mind games and Ketkat is just avoiding scum partner Stanley? Is my read on Brazil actually completely off base and I should take Ketkat's simultaneous vote for Brazil and dismissal of Stan voters as a warning? Undecided. I am decided on Ketkat being scum though.

I don't want to sound like a dick because I agree but that change in tone is probably worth a thought to be honest.
You clearly didn't follow Kingdom Hearts.

There were a few other things that jumped out at me but everyone else ended up pointing them out (Geno's weird wavering between if Brazil is a bad leader choice or just a "not good but not bad" leader choice, turmoil crumbling, zubz being nothing). Are we still sitting around for two more replacements to show up too?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
You said it made you feel bad about someone you already felt bad about. I'm not sure what my response to that is supposed to be. That's precisely why I didn't respond. Didn't seem as if you actually obtained anything new from the long winded exchange. And no, I'm not just throwing it back for the reason I explained. My intent was to get a user who at the time hadn't posted as much and copied a weak argument as an easy out early into the game to actually contribute something more. Your argument with Fran didn't seem to amount to much of anything, especially when Fran has already been pretty clear with his thoughts since the beginning.
That makes no sense. I was prodding Fran about what I thought was an inconsistency in his posts, and when his answers didn't satisfy me, I started to scumread him.

If you don't understand the answer to a question you asked, you should probably ask again instead of simply ignoring the answer and then bringing up the same argument from before you'd asked the question.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to look through the matrix to figure out what I should read out of Ketkat's really bad vote for Brazil. Is it mind games and Ketkat is just avoiding scum partner Stanley? Is my read on Brazil actually completely off base and I should take Ketkat's simultaneous vote for Brazil and dismissal of Stan voters as a warning? Undecided. I am decided on Ketkat being scum though.
If KetKat and Stan are scum partners, I will eat my hat. If Stan is scum, I will eat my hat. I will buy a hat and eat it.*

*I vehemently argued against scum Stan the one time he was scum, too, so, um... I hope hats are delicious, just in case.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the only thing that makes me nervous about Stan is how easy it was to be kingmaker, and that's less about Stan and more about the people who followed me, but there were followers on the Fando votes, too. I have a feeling I'm gonna spend d3ish combing back through votes to see who all was sheeping someone else in general.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
If KetKat and Stan are scum partners, I will eat my hat. If Stan is scum, I will eat my hat. I will buy a hat and eat it.*

*I vehemently argued against scum Stan the one time he was scum, too, so, um... I hope hats are delicious, just in case.
I town read both Brazil and Stan, but I strongly believe Ketkat is scum and it's weird that she came in and tried to dismiss the Stan voters without bothering to actually justify it while also trying to push Brazil ahead. Just strange.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the only thing that makes me nervous about Stan is how easy it was to be kingmaker, and that's less about Stan and more about the people who followed me, but there were followers on the Fando votes, too. I have a feeling I'm gonna spend d3ish combing back through votes to see who all was sheeping someone else in general.
You keep talking about "people that followed you." Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. I hadn't even remembered who you voted on until you started talking about this. My vote was made because I saw Zubz' and Blarg's red letters, and decided to go along.

It took over 300 posts until someone else put a vote on Stanley. That's not called "following." People are going to vote on the person you vote for; doesn't make you special.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh whoops, that post with the quote of Natiko is supposed to say "You and me both, friend."

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I town read both Brazil and Stan, but I strongly believe Ketkat is scum and it's weird that she came in and tried to dismiss the Stan voters without bothering to actually justify it while also trying to push Brazil ahead. Just strange.
Nah, I'm definitely on board with KetKat acting some kind of way. I just don't think Stan is scum. I will eat no hats over KetKat.

You keep talking about "people that followed you." Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. I hadn't even remembered who you voted on until you started talking about this. My vote was made because I saw Zubz' and Blarg's red letters, and decided to go along.

It took over 300 posts until someone else put a vote on Stanley. That's not called "following." People are going to vote on the person you vote for; doesn't make you special.
oooo shit this shade alllllll the way out of nowhere

Note though that I referenced people who specifically followed others in general, not just me.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Here's Chugg's big scum read post about Fran, and then Fran's response:

Not sure what to make of it. It's unusual for Fran to be this defensive. I guess the biggest takeaway from it is that is up until that point, I don't think Chuggs had mentioned Fran before. I could be wrong. Seems kind of out of left field for Chuggs to pick a fight like that.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what to make of it. It's unusual for Fran to be this defensive. I guess the biggest takeaway from it is that is up until that point, I don't think Chuggs had mentioned Fran before. I could be wrong. Seems kind of out of left field for Chuggs to pick a fight like that.
He had mentioned Fran before, but seemed to become a lot more invested once Fran started targeting him with a scum read. He came in with that huge post eventually to I suppose solidify his stance as being anti-Fran to the thread.

malus

Oct 30, 2017

looks delicious to me. (I would be surprised if Stan turns out to be scum)

Honestly, I feel the choice of leader is much less critical than the choice of a lynch target, which is why people just flock to whoever looks halfway decent.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, I'm definitely on board with KetKat acting some kind of way. I just don't think Stan is scum. I will eat no hats over KetKat.

I'm mostly just really tired, and it's hard to focus on 1000+ posts when I haven't slept much in a few days.

I don't really know what Stanley would do as the leader, I'm just wary of the way people are sneaking onto his train, although that has happened with Brazil some too. I don't think it would be the end of the world if either of them are leader, but I don't have much experience with either of them.

I'm definitely not going to be voting for anyone who wants me dead though like cabot, that'd be a bit silly

malus

Oct 30, 2017
There was supposed to be a picture of a hat:
il_570xN.455126660_5exb.jpg

Oct 25, 2017

I did. Me and Cabot had a conversation about it a few posts down from that big Fran post

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
If Stan and I are both town, it'd be pretty easy for scum to slowly push towards one direction or the other for whatever reason. It's a low-stakes vote.

I'll say this: looking through the votes, there's this curious pattern of votes on Stan from people who hadn't even brought him up before.

- absolutbro had never mentioned Stan or myself before voting, and didn't explain the reasoning for his votes on Stan or cabot.
- Chugger's only mention of Stan is in this post: "I don't really care on who the leader is between Stan and Brazil either. I think they're both good picks". He then voted Stan because "ties are fun".
- Terra's only mention of Stan is in the same post as his vote. His reasoning for distrusting me is also bullshit.
- Flux had never mentioned Stan before voting for him, and now seems a bit defensive about it.
- turmoil had never mentioned Stan before voting for him.

Yours, Sorian's, Febe's and Kyan's are the Stan votes that were thoroughly explained.

All of those who are voting from me apart from KetKat had at least had conversations with me before voting. Natiko, Fand, malus, cabot and Fantomas explained their reasoning, and Blarg is being Blarg.

Oct 25, 2017
If Stan and I are both town, it'd be pretty easy for scum to slowly push towards one direction or the other for whatever reason. It's a low-stakes vote.

I'll say this: looking through the votes, there's this curious pattern of votes on Stan from people who hadn't even brought him up before.

- absolutbro had never mentioned Stan or myself before voting, and didn't explain the reasoning for his votes on Stan or cabot.
- Chugger's only mention of Stan is in this post: "I don't really care on who the leader is between Stan and Brazil either. I think they're both good picks". He then voted Stan because "ties are fun".
- Terra's only mention of Stan is in the same post as his vote. His reasoning for distrusting me is also bullshit.
- Flux had never mentioned Stan before voting for him, and now seems a bit defensive about it.

Yours, Sorian's, Febe's and Kyan's are the Stan votes that were thoroughly explained.

All of those who are voting from me apart from KetKat had at least had conversations with me before voting. Natiko, Fand, malus, cabot and Fantomas explained their reasoning, and Blarg is being Blarg.

I can switch my vote to you if you want. I really don't care at this point.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
He had mentioned Fran before, but seemed to become a lot more invested once Fran started targeting him with a scum read. He came in with that huge post eventually to I suppose solidify his stance as being anti-Fran to the thread.

I think Chuggernaut was leaning that way with his earlier posts before the big post. Him being pushed over by Fran scum reading him is partly omgus but that doesn't mean it isn't valid.

Fran has been pretty aggressive and hammering people with questions. Trying to get their view on the game but it is mostly a one way street with him. He even hedged with his vote on Cabot saying it wasn't definitive although it did keep the race for leader open.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

The only thing that immediately jumps to mind about why they'd nudge more towards one over the other would be the kill lists. Does anyone with more spare time than me want to scrounge those up from Brazil and Stan for reference?

Oct 25, 2017
That's really not my point, though.

Here's the best explanation I can give you. I think you and Stan are both town and I feel okay about you both doing what they should do as the leader and not coming out of left field with something. It really doesn't matter to me which one of you gets it. If it seems like I don't have much of a reason to vote for Stan that's because I really don't. I just picked him because it would cause a tie. I think you make an intresting point with the other Stan votes, but I don't know if that'll tell us anything unless we get a filp from you or Stan, and I would rather not filp either of you.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
The only thing that immediately jumps to mind about why they'd nudge more towards one over the other would be the kill lists. Does anyone with more spare time than me want to scrounge those up from Brazil and Stan for reference?
turmoil and Terra are in my list and voted after I posted it. Flux is also on my list, but he voted for Stan before I'd posted my list.

Here's the best explanation I can give you. I think you and Stan are both town and I feel okay about you both doing what they should do as the leader and not coming out of left field with something. It really doesn't matter to me which one of you gets it. If it seems like I don't have much of a reason to vote for Stan that's because I really don't. I just picked him because it would cause a tie. I think you make an intresting point with the other Stan votes, but I don't know if that'll tell us anything unless we get a filp from you or Stan, and I would rather not filp either of you.
Alright. Thanks for clarifying.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I think Chuggernaut was leaning that way with his earlier posts before the big post. Him being pushed over by Fran scum reading him is partly omgus but that doesn't mean it isn't valid.
This is only kind of true. He had one post where he slightly mentioned Fran, but was talking about him in a Town sense, prior to the one where he told me he was wary of Fran because he's seen him as Scum before, but he actually hadn't mentioned him before then in a scummy way (I'm looking through his posts now). He did have an odd interaction with Fran following that post that I found where he told him he was Town reading Geno more than anyone else in the game, and this was a little under 6 hours after the day started.
I kind of want to give it to Geno as amends for me backstabbing a couple of games ago, but I'm not sure if I trust him with the leader role. I trust town Fran to make a good call, but I'm not sure if we're dealing with town Fran, and even if we were, if he messes up as a town we would probably end up lynching him
This Is stupid. What happened in previous games has nothing to do with this one (except of the modifiers, of course).
Yeah, that's why I'm not going to do it
To clarify a bit more, another reason I was considering him is because I'm town reading him harder then anyone else in this game so far, but I just don't really trust him with that vote

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dang, if only someone had been trying to convince everyone that it'll be more valuable to get a peg on everyone's stances than putting all our eggs in one basket.

You clearly didn't follow Kingdom Hearts.

There were a few other things that jumped out at me but everyone else ended up pointing them out (Geno's weird wavering between if Brazil is a bad leader choice or just a "not good but not bad" leader choice, turmoil crumbling, zubz being nothing). Are we still sitting around for two more replacements to show up too?

The extent of my following kingdom hearts was "let's see what role flipped today since I'm curious how this game was balanced" so yeah, I know nothing of your play there.

You've keep saying this as if people followed you on the vote and it feels weird like you are trying to take credit for it or something. No one actually followed you on the vote, you voted Stan yesterday morning (all of these are US time) and no one else seemed to care until I voted for him almost 12 hours later that evening, then within a couple hours is when more of the sheep votes started coming in with him surging to 5 votes overnight. I don't know what that actually means but it's an off line you keep throwing out there, like we are supposed to be worried about Stan or you are trying to telegraph worry from yourself more

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also not that it's close enough that anyone can but "turboing" this vote would be bad form since Stanley has different timing than everyone else, it would just give him less time to be present at day end tomorrow since I assume that would also get moved up if we ended this phase early.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
You've keep saying this as if people followed you on the vote and it feels weird like you are trying to take credit for it or something. No one actually followed you on the vote, you voted Stan yesterday morning (all of these are US time) and no one else seemed to care until I voted for him almost 12 hours later that evening, then within a couple hours is when more of the sheep votes started coming in with him surging to 5 votes overnight. I don't know what that actually means but it's an off line you keep throwing out there, like we are supposed to be worried about Stan or you are trying to telegraph worry from yourself more
There's two things:
1. In general, I get nervous if I'm the first or second on a vote unless I'm really certain. I think that's compounded here because I haven't played in several months, outside of gif mafia.
2. It actually started with Chuggs referencing me when he voted Fando back in 576 and then having Zubz do it made me paranoid, tbh. But it's more that this contributes to #1, I think.

But we can say they followed you and then I'll feel better.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
turmoil and Terra are in my list and voted after I posted it. Flux is also on my list, but he voted for Stan before I'd posted my list.
And those three are not in Stan's list(s) (I think his was split across a couple posts)?

The extent of my following kingdom hearts was "let's see what role flipped today since I'm curious how this game was balanced" so yeah, I know nothing of your play there.
Well I like to think I'm getting over the 'woe is me' phase that followed the soul crushing trifecta of MU game, Pineapple Pizza Mafia, and Love Boat 2.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
This is only kind of true. He had one post where he slightly mentioned Fran, but was talking about him in a Town sense, prior to the one where he told me he was wary of Fran because he's seen him as Scum before, but he actually hadn't mentioned him before then in a scummy way (I'm looking through his posts now). He did have an odd interaction with Fran following that post that I found where he told him he was Town reading Geno more than anyone else in the game, and this was a little under 6 hours after the day started.
And to follow from this, Chugg first started really paying attention to Fran following Brazil's read on Fran, which was the following morning after he mentioned Fran to me when I subbed in. Later that day is when Fran started scum reading Chugg, and then they had some back and forths, which quieted down a bit until Chugg came back with the big post after a few hours of nothing.

Just wanted to get this timeline all sorted out, because I am still scum reading Chugg here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
To follow up with Sorian - what Brazil outlines here is also some concern. I guess it feels easy? and that makes me nervous? but it's just the leader and I am certainly overthinking 10000% of everything.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's two things:
1. In general, I get nervous if I'm the first or second on a vote unless I'm really certain. I think that's compounded here because I haven't played in several months, outside of gif mafia.
2. It actually started with Chuggs referencing me when he voted Fando back in 576 and then having Zubz do it made me paranoid, tbh. But it's more that this contributes to #1, I think.

But we can say they followed you and then I'll feel better.

To be clear, I don't actually care who they followed in terms of a pride or blame thing, I just noticed that that mention was at least the second time, maybe third you showed worry about it and it seemed much when the throughline wasn't really even there.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

I tried reading through this when I was going through Brazil's posts. I didn't sense that Chuggs had OMGUS'd Fran and had reasons pre Fran's scum read of him, he didn't suddenly flip on him.

When Brazil pointed out that I wasn't really taking into account the whole context when I was reading through his posts (which was true) but I don't really know what to think. I at least came away with the thought that Brazil could be scum in all those interactions.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
To be clear, I don't actually care who they followed in terms of a pride or blame thing, I just noticed that that mention was at least the second time, maybe third you showed worry about it and it seemed much when the throughline wasn't really even there.
I think I am just feeling generally anxious about playing mafia and that covers almost everything around this. I love/hate that this is the day one mechanic. I love it logically 'cause it's interesting. It feels like suffocation and general agony for all the rest of me.

Monkey, taking mafia to 600 extremes since whenever the fuck anime was

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And yes, I'm aware sheeping is the issue, that's why I've added Flux to my list, everyone else that came on, I was kind of eh on. Zubz is a known sheep so I don't care there, Terra is being weird voting me as leader pretty much out the gate when no one else wanted to and then following my vote for no real reason so I'm intrigued but watching, and to be honest, turmoil just isn't on my radar yet.

Chuggs is a separate read since I got more from him with the whole trifecta of him, Fran, and Fantomas and AB seems legit busy so I just took that laziness at face value.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
And to follow from this, Chugg first started really paying attention to Fran following Brazil's read on Fran, which was the following morning after he mentioned Fran to me when I subbed in. Later that day is when Fran started scum reading Chugg, and then they had some back and forths, which quieted down a bit until Chugg came back with the big post after a few hours of nothing.

Just wanted to get this timeline all sorted out, because I am still scum reading Chugg here.

Maybe I am overlooking chuggernaut and focussing on Fran and Brazil too much.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
And yes, I'm aware sheeping is the issue, that's why I've added Flux to my list, everyone else that came on, I was kind of eh on. Zubz is a known sheep so I don't care there, Terra is being weird voting me as leader pretty much out the gate when no one else wanted to and then following my vote for no real reason so I'm intrigued but watching, and to be honest, turmoil just isn't on my radar yet.

Chuggs is a separate read since I got more from him with the whole trifecta of him, Fran, and Fantomas and AB seems legit busy so I just took that laziness at face value.
I feel like Terra is always doing some wacky shit and it's part of what makes him a hard read, and turmoil may or may not make a splash, so ditto him.

Agreed on Chuggs and abbro. Reserving feelings on all the rest. Really ready for the switchover so we can see who comes crawling out of the woodwork.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Also not that it's close enough that anyone can but "turboing" this vote would be bad form since Stanley has different timing than everyone else, it would just give him less time to be present at day end tomorrow since I assume that would also get moved up if we ended this phase early.

I don't think the deadlines would change. But at the same time even if it got turbo'd it isn't going to speed up anything because we would still be working to Stan's timetable.