• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno. Never seen scum GP. I guess he could be, but I don't see it being the best place to look.
Why not? Interrogate your assumptions.

At least one of the busier posters is scum, guaranteed; likely at least one of the quiet, less-active posters is scum, too. Instead of giving him a pass, why not try to draw him out and get him to talk?

Giant Panda, what do you think of Fantomas and Chuggernaut?

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

cabot (2 votes)
kawl - #591
fireblend - #707

blargonaut (2 votes)
faddy - #94
blargonaut - #329
sophia - #376 #389

fandorin (2 votes)
brazil - #172
dr. monkey - #565 #736
thechuggernaut - #576

brazil (1 votes)
natiko - #845

stanleypalmtree (1 votes)
dr. monkey - #736

kyanrute (1 votes)
cabot - #657

ceecee (1 votes)
ceecee - #670

sorian (1 votes)
terraforce - #104
rac - #510 #828
fireblend - #692 #707

geno (1 votes)
geno - #77

pirate bae (1 votes)
fantomas - #899

rac (1 votes)
rac - #828

terraforce (0 votes)
shadowswordmaster - #85 #85

fireblend (0 votes)
fandorin - #324 #715

fluxwavez (0 votes)
zubz - #101 #582
sophia - #132 #376
sophia - #389 #389

natiko (0 votes)
natiko - #79 #845

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 103 cabot: 62 fran: 61 dr. monkey: 57 sorian: 54 geno: 52 sophia: 40 fireblend: 39 natiko: 38 terraforce: 35 pirate bae: 33 fandorin: 32 brazil: 31 faddy: 29 thechuggernaut: 27 fluxwavez: 26 fantomas: 25 kyanrute: 19 grizzly: 17 rac: 17 ketkat: 12 zubz: 12 stanleypalmtree: 12 kawl: 11 ceecee: 9 turmoil7: 7 malus: 6 giant panda: 5 absolutbro: 5 shadowswordmaster: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 25, 2017
Why not? Interrogate your assumptions.

At least one of the busier posters is scum, guaranteed; likely at least one of the quiet, less-active posters is scum, too. Instead of giving him a pass, why not try to draw him out and get him to talk?

Giant Panda, what do you think of Fantomas and Chuggernaut?

Let me rephrase that. I don't think getting more out of him is a bad idea, but I don't agree with putting him up as a lynch target today

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Malus strikes me as town. He's been called out as posting a lot of stats and not much else as both scum and town, and his play here comes across as a genuine attempt to evolve his play style.
I'd say this is why Malus is reading scummy to me. His one observation, other than talking about the leader/voting stuff, has been weak shade thrown at me based on my predecessor's very few posts, and he doubled down on it when asked about his thoughts on me so far. It felt to me like he wanted to find something to throw out that hadn't been mentioned yet, and then slink away and see how people responded to it.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say this is why Malus is reading scummy to me. His one observation, other than talking about the leader/voting stuff, has been weak shade thrown at me based on my predecessor's very few posts, and he doubled down on it when asked about his thoughts on me so far. It felt to me like he wanted to find something to throw out that hadn't been mentioned yet, and then slink away and see how people responded to it.

Your post on him and Monkey a while back is kind of what led me to making that posts because I don't really agree with it at all. It kind of read OMGUS. I don't really know if I agree with him, but I don't really agree with dismissing it out right either.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Your post on him and Monkey a while back is kind of what led me to making that posts because I don't really agree with it at all. It kind of read OMGUS. I don't really know if I agree with him, but I don't really agree with dismissing it out right either.
I'll admit I worded that post pretty harshly, I was just surprised that such a minor thing would get brought up as a serious point like that. Especially with the way he didn't even attempt to get a read on me, just wanted to use that as a reason to get suspicion going. I'd kind of like to pressure him on this and see what else he's thinking.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll admit I worded that post pretty harshly, I was just surprised that such a minor thing would get brought up as a serious point like that. Especially with the way he didn't even attempt to get a read on me, just wanted to use that as a reason to get suspicion going. I'd kind of like to pressure him on this and see what else he's thinking.

And just to be clear, I don't think you're scum. I was going to bring up the two posts together when I made that point about Malus, but looking at it, I feel like scum Fanto wouldn't of made a post that aggressive so I just dropped it.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Feels like you really hit the ground running this game and coming off of playing with scum Brazil the difference seems more stark than it even normally might.
I'm surprised to hear that because Brazil is reminding me of HvV very mildly and I've just been kind of stuck in the camp of "I think that's just the way he plays"
Brazil since he doesn't seem to be playing at his usual level (unless that's changed in the last couple pages I haven't read).
That's three posts in a row giving me the full range of reads. That's pretty cool.

Do you call this confrontation?:

I'm just asking a question and giving him an alternative. I'm not even saying that his plan was bad or anything until after he keep pushing on with it.

I don't see the inconsistences: Turmoil said that choosing between 2 targets could be good but maybe difficult to do, I said that it wouldn't be so difficult and he just decided to drop it anyway. Malus gives his plan, I asked why he think it would be the best plan and he keeps pushing with it. At this point is when I said that I don't agree. I just wanted to let them talk about why they though it's was a good idea.
I call that confrontation, sure. Maybe not altercation, but definitely confrontation. Still, the adjective is hardly the question here - once again, it's the difference between the tone of those two posts. I think it was Fantomas that said he thought you felt "artificial".

I couldn't possibly give you a reason why the content of these posts in particular would make you scum with the information we have right now, but it does give me the impression that you're just commenting on stuff without really having much attachment to what you're saying - hence the inconsistencies. You may disagree that there are inconsistencies, but that's how I see it.

If you want me to say that I changed my mind in the middle, ok. I changed my mind in the middle in the same way that you voted for Fando, said that you didn't trust him but kept your vote.
I didn't trust Fand just like I didn't trust anyone a couple of hours into the game, which was when I'd made that post. I'm still watching him, and I just prodded him about something, but right now I'm comfortable with where my vote is.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Those are clearly not adjectives, but you get the gist of it.

And to add to that post, I never "changed my mind" about Fandorin. So the link you drew doesn't even make sense.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'll have to agree with Chuggernaut here. That post felt very OMGUS-like - especially how you dragged Monkey into it, and then backed down from that path as soon as she got back to you. I could see that being mere frustration because you had fingers pointed at you over something that you had no control over, but it could also be you lashing out as scum.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Ive been sick all day and finally decided to go to bed, so don't expect many posts from me for the rest of the day. That said, I'm wary about Geno, maybe Sophia/CeeCee, Brazil since he doesn't seem to be playing at his usual level (unless that's changed in the last couple pages I haven't read). And Zubz and Fran due to what I said earlier about them coming out of the gate saying they didn't want to be leaders. Got plenty of blond spots, Ketkat, Terra, Pirate Bae and Natiko come to mind when thinking who I'd like to look at next.
Sorry to hear that - didn't know you were feeling under the weather. When you do come back, what about Brazil seems off to you? You list a group of concerns and then blind spots - the remaining unnamed players are then ones you lean town on I presume?

Not really, it's just more that I wouldn't put him in the same category as the other people Natiko was calling out there. I kind of rambled on through a few posts there when I should have just made it all in one post.
The category I put them in is people I want to hear more from because I have no impression of them, they weren't reads beyond null. Even if GP typically is low key that doesn't make me suddenly assume they're town. I want to hear more to determine my thoughts.

Let's try this

VOTE: Natiko
giphy.gif

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas You are reading Giant Panda as town and Malus as scum when they have both done very little. How are you making that distinction?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'll have to agree with Chuggernaut here. That post felt very OMGUS-like - especially how you dragged Monkey into it, and then backed down from that path as soon as she got back to you. I could see that being mere frustration because you had fingers pointed at you over something that you had no control over, but it could also be you lashing out as scum.
Fair enough, I don't really want to keep on this because it's ultimately not too big of a deal to me, it's simply a reason why I am suspicious of Malus. Monkey was someone I had noticed who seemed interested to push that idea forward, so she got a shout out in that post as well.
Fantomas You are reading Giant Panda as town and Malus as scum when they have both done very little. How are you making that distinction?
I'm not reading GP as Town, I already posted a read list, I'm just saying this isn't anything out of the ordinary from what I've seen of him.

Malus had a weak entrance full of weakness, and I sense Scum in his weakness. My predecessor did even less than these two, and Malus found a way to scum read it. What do you make of that?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not reading GP as Town, I already posted a read list, I'm just saying this isn't anything out of the ordinary from what I've seen of him.

Malus had a weak entrance full of weakness, and I sense Scum in his weakness. My predecessor did even less than these two, and Malus found a way to scum read it. What do you make of that?

Not much. I do think Malus might try to do that as scum.

I'm not saying your reads are wrong just that I'm confused on how you got them.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Since you seem to see the reasoning for Fantomas, mind explaining it to me? I saw some Fantomas votes but they all seemed random for the lost part.

Are you talking about Fandorin or Fantomas? I was talking about the former.

Still, I'll answer your question. People have been voting for him since he seems trustworthy, level-headed, and generally sound with his arguments and observations. I agree with this, but I don't think that's who I want to see as leader.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Why do you think he wanted to get suspicion going?

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I need a shower and some food, but I'll be around for the good chunk of the day today

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
so who do you want to shoot, friend?

you've got my vote after all.

I feel like I've caught up so time for this. Chuggs before Ketkat right now. Ceecee could be a thing too, Sophia felt town-ish up til the Blarg incident, the doubling down is a little bother indeed. There is a bunch of ???-peeps around, could see some of those getting promoted to lynch status should they say silly things.

Hmm or I could threaten to shoot AB because he is doing the AB day one endless catch-up. Just to see if he catches the thread before T-minus 2h.

Or Fire or turmoil, both a part of the somewhat hiding group. Ehh, going beyond the 1st three seems like reaching right now.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying your reads are wrong just that I'm confused on how you got them.
Fair, I feel like I'm in a weird spot as a replacement since I normally would have been here from the start and my opinions probably wouldn't be coming in as hot and quick as they are right now. I'm fine with the scrutiny though, ask away and I'll keep trying to get my thoughts down if anyone is confused.
Why do you think he wanted to get suspicion going?
I was on the Scum Team with him in Conspiracy, so I can see him coming at me naturally as someone he thinks he could pressure since he knows I am prone to meltdowns as Scum. However, he didn't even use my own posts to try to do it, he used my predecessor's 3 posts of almost no substance to try doing it instead. That's why I feel worse about it than I normally would I think.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Fair, I feel like I'm in a weird spot as a replacement since I normally would have been here from the start and my opinions probably wouldn't be coming in as hot and quick as they are right now. I'm fine with the scrutiny though, ask away and I'll keep trying to get my thoughts down if anyone is confused.

I was on the Scum Team with him in Conspiracy, so I can see him coming at me naturally as someone he thinks he could pressure since he knows I am prone to meltdowns as Scum. However, he didn't even use my own posts to try to do it, he used my predecessor's 3 posts of almost no substance to try doing it instead. That's why I feel worse about it than I normally would I think.
The reason I keep hammering on this is because it is a series of assumptions, any one of which could be wrong. You're complaining about an observation that didn't really product much pressure, if any, and to complain about it/accuse, you are constructing an argument based on a series of possibilities.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The reason I keep hammering on this is because it is a series of assumptions, any one of which could be wrong. You're complaining about an observation that didn't really product much pressure, if any, and to complain about it/accuse, you are constructing an argument based on a series of possibilities.
Yeah, this is what I meant earlier when talking to you when I said that I could be making a mountain out of a molehill. At the end of the day, it's a reason for me to be wary of Malus because I don't like where he was coming from. I'd like to see his response to this and his thoughts on everything else because of that.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Sorry to hear that - didn't know you were feeling under the weather. When you do come back, what about Brazil seems off to you? You list a group of concerns and then blind spots - the remaining unnamed players are then ones you lean town on I presume?
People I feel good about, Stan, Cabot, Sorian and Monkey, mostly, second tier would be Blarg and probably some other people that I feel meh on ATM but wouldn't lynch rn. About Brazil, he was a bit inactive during the first part of the day, and that gave me some pause, I like him more after his observation on Fran but I've come to expect more of him. Might be just me.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
People I feel good about, Stan, Cabot, Sorian and Monkey, mostly, second tier would be Blarg and probably some other people that I feel meh on ATM but wouldn't lynch rn. About Brazil, he was a bit inactive during the first part of the day, and that gave me some pause, I like him more after his observation on Fran but I've come to expect more of him. Might be just me.
Interesting, reads on Brazil seem all over the place. Just was curious why you landed where you did.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Still is the town read I feel best about between the strength of my read and the general strength of the player. I would still prefer to be leader but that seems unlikely. I'll move my vote again by day end if need be.
No, I expect between a supposed team of mafia players + Roy they would give him the bare essentials of mafia.

Nah, malus' point is fine. I hadn't brought it up before because I dislike talking about these types of situations in-game, but the way Shadow voted for you and then seemingly regretted it so much he subbed out is definitely weird. The "scum wouldn't make such a huge mistake" argument just never lands either.
Counterpoint. What if he was advised to put down an early vote and thought it was easiest to vote for a team mate.
It isn't fine. If a scum team and Roy together cannot manage to say two words ("distance yourself") among other basics then they aren't doing their job as that means he wasn't properly taught rudimentary mafia behavior. And I took it as he replaced by fear of modkill due to not understanding the rules, but again this is all just conjecture. This is really a can of worms that really shouldn't have been open since there's a million reasons why he did what he did and it's all entirely baseless without SSM being present, so I'm dropping it. We aren't getting anywhere with both sides just theorizing while blind, so you can continue to think what you will.

-Something's off with Geno. Not sure if it's just day 1 jitters or something more.

-not a fan of everyone jumping on the Fandorin train, although I do see the reasoning for it. Feels like an easy place to throw a vote. I don't think I'll be voting there today, as I have a light town read on him and I'd like to see someone I have few reads on in the hot seat.

More later.
What is that "something" that's wrong with Geno? That's pretty vague. But I agree about the Fandorin train. Not about the town read, but the growing train itself I don't agree with.

[EXPRESSION OF SCORN]

Why allow your enemy the chance to control the narrative? You invite self-destruction to appear selfless while your alleged team will take the brunt of the consequences. By rejecting Power for the window seat, you increase the odds of unpredicted harm. In the light of your own truth you should consolidate your position before probing. You should be seizing that throne, and from it act as it were an opportunity to prove yourself as Town to the others; to actively allay others' suspicions about yourself, to be the source of peace of mind and in the contentment of self-awareness not merely wait for another to pry that knowledge from you, and for you. Your path is that of unnecessary suffering for what might've been a quicker good. This is the revelation afforded to me by my journey(s).
Every action in mafia has its consequences, and as much as I'd love to have 100% accuracy who I choose to lynch, that simply isn't the case. This is an unpredictable game by nature, so we're taking a chance regardless. By giving the steering wheel to someone else I'm choosing to observe how their actions correlate with their preceding behavior and the game moving forward. I don't think as much information can be obtained with myself at the helm considering I know my own alignment. That's why I chose to vote someone who more or less straddles the line and I would trust as town, but I feel would be more revelatory as scum.

Not talking about scum reading me. I'm talking about people throwing shade at Sophia.
Add me to that list then. Is your entire reason for disliking those who went after her solely due to meta? Because that's what it sounds like. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to think someone going so back and forth with their behavior isn't supposed to raise a brow. She went after Flux without committing, then quickly dropped that and went after Blarg which was even more of a mess with her voting and unvoting seemingly without much reason. Not to mention her weird push on me I personally take issue with.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking format errors.

Fireblend Terraforce

Both of you seem to have blended into the background a bit more as of late. How are you feeling about your votes at this stage? Who would you pop given the chance?

Same as before. Flux or Ceecee, was initially Soph for stated reasons, and Ceecee has done nothing to qwell those thoughts (in fact he's done the opposite by his complete lack of presence after cracking a few jokes). Febe I still stick with my reasoning from before, but I do town read and take in consideration Monkey when she says she pursued him for similar reasons. My vote I still think I'm sticking with for reasons above in my response to Blargy.

Don't want this wall of text to get too long, so I'm cutting it here before I finish catching up.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fran, the more you talk about this, the weirder it seems. It seems like you're digging deeper than you'd have to to explain something that shouldn't be hard to explain.

As I clealry said previously, my criticism was pointing at the difference between the initial reactions you had to turmoil and malus saying the same thing. turmoil only dropped that idea after you'd already reacted amenably to his initial suggestion, so that doesn't explain anything. And you did go after malus as soon as he shared his idea - he proposed it on post #759, and you confronted him about it on #764. Once again, what happened after that doesn't explain anything because your initial reactions are what I'm questioning.

It feels arbitrary, and the fact that you didn't simply explain yourself by saying something like "I changed my mind between then and now" is adding on top of it.
You two keep going back and forth on what seems like a pile of nothing. Do you feel you're actually getting a more clear read on Fran from this exchange? Because this just feels like noise with a hint of pedantry to me (though I will admit I've mostly just been skimming over this back and forth at the moment).

Looking back at the player list a few things jumped out at me:

Zubz Giant Panda Kawl

You three have maybe left the smallest impression on me of all three players. I honestly can't recall much of anything from this group - care to share some more thoughts? What do you think of the current leader..leaders?
Cut this part of the post so I forgot to mention that I really like this. I planned to call out the same three in addition to AB and CC who went back to dipping after a light presence after being called out. Last I saw of AB he was still on the first few pages, though that could mean he plans to replace out so I felt less concerned with him as the person who replaced in and still lacks a presence, being the latter.

absolutbro CeeCee

Wouldn't mind hearing more from rac either. He came in, posted a town list then ghosted us. He didn't bother expounding upon those reads either so I'd like to see how he came to the conclusion that he did. You also promised our safety, but didn't say who you would plan on actually lynching if it were up to you. Really weird string of actions coming from you if you legitimately want to be the leader today rac

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Terraforce

I posted that after I had just woken up, but let me elaborate.

I won't fault Geno on his majority stance; I think that's pretty NAI considering I don't think he'll be getting elected. Just because his take on today's situation is different doesn't mean he's scum.

That being said, what strikes me the most about Geno is that he never seems to have any reads of consequence; it's like he's just trying to engage enough to have a presence in the game, but nothing that would necessarily make him stand out. I may have missed it, but I don't think he's ever said who he would lynch if elected or who he would like to vote for other than himself. His posts have been entirely about game mechanics and how we should run the day. That, to me, seems odd.

I would like to see him offer some insight into players themselves instead of the mechanic today. Geno , anything to add?

(If he did post his reads list I apologize, please link me to them)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So just to go back to my own read list from earlier here:
Ok, here's a quick feels list, pretty much just gut and/or tone based so far:

Townish Thoughts:
Brazil
Sorian
Cabot
Stan

Keeping An Eye On Them:
FluxWaveZ
Rac
Fran
Chuggernaut
Geno

Scummish Thoughts:
Zubz
Kawl
Malus
Ketkat
CeeCee

If I didn't list your name, I don't have much of a read, but I'm not considering you as a suspect yet.
FluxWaveZ seems to have kind of disappeared after being a topic of conversation early on in the day. Would like to hear his thoughts, maybe his top two Town and Scum right now.

Zubz and Kawl I would want to ask the same thing to since they have not posted much of substance at all that I can remember. Top two Town and Scum?

rac falls into that territory as well, though he did at least provide us with some Town Reads if I remember right, but I'd still like to hear more, it all felt kind of fluffy.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I guess in my head I assumed it was bigger because of all the talk surrounding it. Didn't realize how conservative people were being with their voting this game.

Terraforce

I won't fault Geno on his majority stance; I think that's pretty NAI considering I don't think he'll be getting elected. Just because his take on today's situation is different doesn't mean he's scum.

That being said, what strikes me the most about Geno is that he never seems to have any reads of consequence; it's like he's just trying to engage enough to have a presence in the game, but nothing that would necessarily make him stand out. I may have missed it, but I don't think he's ever said who he would lynch if elected or who he would like to vote for other than himself. His posts have been entirely about game mechanics and how we should run the day. That, to me, seems odd.

I would like to see him offer some insight into players themselves instead of the mechanic today. Geno , anything to add?

To be fair, he did said he had a reason for withholding his reads and would show his hand at a later time. When Geno is full of himself and thinks he has some master plan he's prepping to say "i told you so" following its unveiling, that's more of a town tell from my experience with him. Personally I'm okay with such behavior (as long as he does inevitably come clean), but I can see where you're coming from given limited interaction with him, and I like your reasoning. So thank you for elaborating.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
@FluxWaveZ seems to have kind of disappeared after being a topic of conversation early on in the day. Would like to hear his thoughts, maybe his top two Town and Scum right now.
Ah, I see I missed a post where he said that he was town reading Fran and Monkey, my bad. Also said scum read on CeeCee. Anyone else sticking out though?

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Terraforce

Let me ask your questions.
1: Not stand out? You need to play more with me because I always stand out and I'm always top 3 scum on people's lists.
2: I said Sophia and Fireblend, because their play was different, Sophia is gone now and I don't think I have played with Fantomas so idk what to tell you.
I'm sticking with Fireblend and I will add Kawl to the list, when he was here his posts were like he was trying to fly under the radar, a post just so he can post something.
3: I'm only voting myself, I'm willing to vote someone else only if we do the method I mentioned.
To be fair, he did said he had a reason for withholding his reads and would show his hand at a later time. When Geno is full of himself and thinks he has some master plan he's prepping to say "i told you so" following its unveiling, that's more of a town tell from my experience with him. Personally I'm okay with such behavior (as long as he does inevitably come clean), but I can see where you're coming from given limited interaction with him, and I like your reasoning. So thank you for elaborating.
Not this time Terra, no master plan from me, I didn't have a reason really, and I never said I would literally wait until day 1.5 to say my reads, I said by the end of day 1.5.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Wait, you mean this post by Geno, right?
"lots", nah, stop lying. Listen, my thoughts will be explained fully by the end of day 1.5.
I questioned him about this after Fireblend assumed he had specific reasons for being coy about his reads, and Geno answered it right away. Saying it was just an expression and that he'd share his reads during the day.
I'm guessing you're just making a point that you will have clear reads ready by the end of the phase then, right?
Later on, you quoted Geno and said this;
I figured as much as well. While I disagree with your mindset right now, this definitely feels like town Geno.
Which is it then? Cause I thought this last post meant you understood Geno and leaned town on him for it, but now you're pointing out that he had mentioned a "reason" for holding his reads instead of just playing his usual style.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Wait, what does this have to do with me? Also we did play together once, in Conspiracy.
I forgot you were in it actually, no but it does because your posts were a bit weird and I don't remember if you usually do that or you are just scum.
I would say why they were weird but I don't feel like parroting so yeah.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, you mean this post by Geno, right?

I questioned him about this after Fireblend assumed he had specific reasons for being coy about his reads, and Geno answered it right away. Saying it was just an expression and that he'd share his reads during the day.

Later on, you quoted Geno and said this;

Which is it then? Cause I thought this last post meant you understood Geno and leaned town on him for it, but now you're pointing out that he had mentioned a "reason" for holding his reads instead of just playing his usual style.
If his point of view is how you describe it, that's not how I took his response. I recall his "exactly" response being a reaction to the assumption that he was taking a "wait and see" approach, which is what I was referencing.

Not this time Terra, no master plan from me, I didn't have a reason really, and I never said I would literally wait until day 1.5 to say my reads, I said by the end of day 1.5.
Well that severely takes the winds out the sales I assumed were being set. Then what's your excuse for being so elusive then?

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I forgot you were in it actually, no but it does because your posts were a bit weird and I don't remember if you usually do that or you are just scum.
I would say why they were weird but I don't feel like parroting so yeah.
Of all things you could forget about Conspiracy, I have no idea how Sorian or Fando from that game could slip your mind.

Also based on your second point, are you saying that even after a good 10+ pages your thoughts on anyone haven't changed even remotely?

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Well that severely takes the winds out the sales I assumed were being set. Then what's your excuse for being so elusive then?
I mean I always have plans you know, but not the master plan. I'm not elusive, I just wasn't ready to elaborate at that time and wanted to try and convince everyone about the leader method, I failed, which is ok.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Of all things you could forget about Conspiracy, I have no idea how Sorian or Fando from that game could slip your mind.

Also based on your second point, are you saying that even after a good 10+ pages your thoughts on anyone haven't changed even remotely?
Firstly, I think you are reading stuff I never wrote. Secondly, my thoughts have changed, but not enough for me to definitively say if someone is scum or town. Right now Fireblend and Kawl is all I need.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Firstly, I think you are reading stuff I never wrote. Secondly, my thoughts have changed, but not enough for me to definitively say if someone is scum or town. Right now Fireblend and Kawl is all I need.
Nothing in mafia is definitive. That's why people were asking you for reads. I assumed you had good reason to wait, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore so I'm curious as to why this is the path you're choosing to take. This ain't how you secure a throne that's for sure.

Oct 25, 2017

To be fair, I shot him in the face before all that happened, so he might of just check out before it went down

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Nothing in mafia is definitive. That's why people were asking you for reads. I assumed you had good reason to wait, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore so I'm curious as to why this is the path you're choosing to take. This ain't how you secure a throne that's for sure.
I don't need a throne, I just need to win the game and see the HVV modifier.
To be fair, I shot him in the face before all that happened, so he might of just check out before it went down
Oh yeah I haven't read a post after my death, if something happened after I don't know anything about it.