• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So we are playing this game for, what, 13 phases if we end up in Lylo? No sense, scum should have a way to make more kills.

Sorian is just one vote and he is far from confirmed. I think you are thinking too highly of Sorian. Some of us don't care what Sorian has to say.

If Fando flips town I would flip Malus. Faddy's weird voting pattern was suspicious.

Tbh, I'm at the point where we should just vote HvV and then this question can be re-evaluated. If any modifier is going to have extra death, it will be that one, and if it does, that kind of answers your question.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So we are playing this game for, what, 13 phases if we end up in Lylo? No sense, scum should have a way to make more kills.
It's possible. With the modifiers, this game's primary goal could be to have us experience as many as possible, and adapt based on the ones that are chosen. To do that, it'd have to be a longer game, with a larger number of players.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I think you are thinking too highly of Sorian. Some of us don't care what Sorian has to say.
Harsh, but true. Brazil, you seem to be fearful of Sorian pocketing Confirmed Town, but you don't seem to understand that Fran and I are still both very much aware that we do not know Sorian's alignment.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Harsh, but true. Brazil, you seem to be fearful of Sorian pocketing Confirmed Town, but you don't seem to understand that Fran and I are still both very much aware that we do not know Sorian's alignment.

I'm everyone's favorite boogie man though. That's not even a knock to Brazil, memes are memes for a reason.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
It's possible. With the modifiers, this game's primary goal could be to have us experience as many as possible, and adapt based on the ones that are chosen. To do that, it'd have to be a longer game, with a larger number of players.
I hate this theory.

It's probably right. :(

I have to finish editing this report real quick and then head out for child retrieval. I'll be back well before EoD.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Ah, my bad. In that case it's yesterday IRL. D4.

Cheers. Votes pile up and townies are not voting for malus, making it more likely for the meanies to be on the other train. Math, I see.

On the vote count before the post you gave to me, in terms of confirmed-ish townies, I see Fantomas and Pirate Bae on Fandorin and Fandorin (whom you consider town) on malus. Was this the math argument you were talking about, the one that convinced you that malus was likely to be town? Two over one?

Fran

Oct 25, 2017

That would mean that if I somehow survive until Lylo I have to play for a whole month.

giphy.gif

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Our doctor is dead. You two won't be around to make the big decisions as the game nears the end. I'm talking to you two now because I'm trying to make my perspective to you clear asap.

I mean, besides you. That is just some OMGUS-like stuff that I'll look closer at once we get a flip.

But who else?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mafiera-mafia-ot-the-day-of-the-dollars.91092/post-16970200

& more between the other malus votes (rac/Kyan/LP)

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

fandorin (7 votes)
fluxwavez - #3,902 #3,963
sorian - #3,907 #4,432
fantomas - #3,912 #3,992
sawneeks - #3,913
fluxwavez - #3,965 #3,999
fantomas - #4,360
pirate bae - #4,391
blargonaut - #4,534 #4,581
fluxwavez - #4,564
dr. monkey - #4,624
blargonaut - #4,638
ezekelrage - #4,644

malus (4 votes)
rac - #3,957 #4,117
fandorin - #4,159 #4,716
rac - #4,212
brazil - #4,231 #4,605
lone_prodigy - #4,378
fluxwavez - #4,423 #4,564
kyanrute - #4,473 #4,810
ceecee - #4,512
natiko - #4,580
blargonaut - #4,581 #4,600
brazil - #4,671 #4,685

sorian (3 votes)
blargonaut - #4,020 #4,534
ezekelrage - #4,188 #4,218
brazil - #4,685
fandorin - #4,716
malus - #4,720

brazil (2 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,218 #4,254
fluxwavez - #4,220 #4,423
ezekelrage - #4,261 #4,644
fran - #4,373
sorian - #4,432 #4,681
sorian - #4,681

rac (0 votes)
rac - #4,117 #4,212

ezekelrage (0 votes)
brazil - #3,896 #3,991

fandorin[/vote] (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #4,623 #4,624

sawneeks (0 votes)
natiko - #3,921 #4,580

fluxwavez (0 votes)
brazil - #3,991 #4,231
fantomas - #3,992 #4,141

ceecee (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #3,893 #4,188

Post Counts:
sorian: 114 brazil: 111 dr. monkey: 105 ezekelrage: 98 fantomas: 93 fluxwavez: 71 fandorin: 69 fran: 56 blargonaut: 48 sawneeks: 34 natiko: 32 kyanrute: 30 rac: 27 grizzly: 16 ceecee: 14 malus: 14 lone_prodigy: 11 fireblend: 10 pirate bae: 10 absolutbro: 8

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Cheers. Votes pile up and townies are not voting for malus, making it more likely for the meanies to be on the other train. Math, I see.

On the vote count before the post you gave to me, in terms of confirmed-ish townies, I see Fantomas and Pirate Bae on Fandorin and Fandorin (whom you consider town) on malus. Was this the math argument you were talking about, the one that convinced you that malus was likely to be town? Two over one?
Fran was also elsewhere - which makes for our full rosters of confirmed townies. My biggest townread after Fand, Saw, was also there. 4 over 1.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Our doctor is dead. You two won't be around to make the big decisions as the game nears the end. I'm talking to you two now because I'm trying to make my perspective to you clear asap.
I'm aware, and I understand that fully. Like I said before, I actually have a world in my mind that I can see where Sorian and Malus are Scum together. It's something I can work with in the future more, and the thought is down in here already for others to consider and comment on today, I'm not walking back on that theory.

For now, your behavior, along with Fandorin's behavior, seem much more suspect, and read naturally scummy to me.

malus

Oct 30, 2017

Sorian is just one vote and he is far from confirmed. I think you are thinking too highly of Sorian. Some of us don't care what Sorian has to say.

If Fando flips town I would flip Malus. Faddy's weird voting pattern was suspicious.
See, this is why scum would prop up two counter wagons. If there's one wagon people go "oh he must be town" and move on. With two counter wagons, people go "which one of the others is scum as well?" and lynch both of them because the first one flips town.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm aware, and I understand that fully. Like I said before, I actually have a world in my mind that I can see where Sorian and Malus are Scum together. It's something I can work with in the future more, and the thought is down in here already for others to consider and comment on today, I'm not walking back on that theory.

For now, your behavior, along with Fandorin's behavior, seem much more suspect, and read naturally scummy to me.
Ok. Then please flip me. My town flip will tell you more about Fand's status than Fand's town flip will tell you about mine. More info for you to work with.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Fran was also elsewhere - which makes for our full rosters of confirmed townies. My biggest townread after Fand, Saw, was also there. 4 over 1.

Let's call that 3 to 1 since I already gave you your Fandorin read. Two on Fando and one each on malus and you.

I can't help but feel like you are going in reverse here. This is not a mathematical argument to imply that malus is town, it is an argument grown from the presumption that you and Fandorin are town and thus all that remains must be else.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok. Then please flip me. My town flip will tell you more about Fand's status than Fand's town flip will tell you about mine. More info for you to work with.
But if I believe you and Fandorin to be Scum together right now, I believe him to have the more powerful role, hence why you are hard defending him and now propping yourself up as an alternative target due to how you have behaved.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Let's call that 3 to 1 since I already gave you your Fandorin read. Two on Fando and one each on malus and you.

I can't help but feel like you are going in reverse here. This is not a mathematical argument to imply that malus is town, it is an argument grown from the presumption that you and Fandorin are town and thus all that remains must be else.
Not "all that remains". If a single scum is also in the malus train, that's enough for me, because they wouldn't just let a third scummate go by three days in a row.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Disregard Sawneeks, then. The point stands. All confirmed townie were elsewhere.

Are you gonna flip around and argue in favor of the malus train now? What?

No, I'm pointing out your flailing. You've already said you know he's town and now you're justifying more.

Sorian Are you keeping your vote on Brazil? That train isn't going anywhere.

Meh, we're close enough now, your right that it's not happening.

VOTE: Fandorin

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But if I believe you and Fandorin to be Scum together right now, I believe him to have the more powerful role, hence why you are hard defending him and now propping yourself up as an alternative target due to how you have behaved.

Man, opposite of my thought completely, I think the hard defense is so they might not lose more people, letting the malus vote collapse is what's damning Fandorin, no one even flinched a bit to go to Brazil.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Actually, I have the most powerful role between the two of us. But your perspective makes sense. Too bad.

So you are softclaiming that Fando has a role but you won't roleclaim and leave us to lynch a PR because you are petty that we are lynching him?

What a great plan to help town!!