• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
People should vote you, yes

Real stand does not equal voting for for the majority no matter how much you keep trying to shoehorn that in all of a sudden.
You've spent all day criticizing the malus lynch, but that's the one lynch you want to happen. That's the one that would give scum the most leeway.

It really sucks to be in that position. You can't vote for the one lynch you want because that'd reveal your true intentions.

Your only choice, therefore, is to hold back and watch, hoping for the best.

You're holding out hope that people like Blarg flip around once again and kill malus after all.

You don't want to vote Fandorin because that would be the end of that easy path for you, and tomorrow people would reassess everything, including you.

Voting Fandorin could end up signaling the complete end of the malus train. That's why you didn't do it.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The paranoia in me is going wild. Fando is a powerful role and is scum with brazil. Which is why brazil is so adamant on fando surviving.

They have been so tunneled on mal being scum this entire time.

Brazil was asked earlier to vote Sorian and start a wagon. He refuses. Fando defends his decision saying chances of Sorian lynch are low.

Get to today, fando mal is close.Brazil finally goes on Sorian. Now there is a chance of Mal being town as well according to Brazil.

All this after both of them spread so much fear about how the game is lost if we don't lynch malus.
*yawn*

Not going to enter another rabbit hole lest I get called out on it.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The paranoia in me is going wild. Fando is a powerful role and is scum with brazil. Which is why brazil is so adamant on fando surviving.

Brazil was asked earlier to vote Sorian and start a wagon. He refuses. Fando defends his decision saying chances of Sorian lynch are low.

Get to today, fando mal is close.Brazil finally goes on Sorian. Now there is a chance of Mal being town as well according to Brazil.

All this after both of them spread so much fear about how the game is lost if we don't lynch malus.
Wait nvm.

Bolded is fucking bullshit. Point me where I said that.

I'm on the record saying that even my lynch would leave town a substantial amount of evidence to read back and figure out the game.

And you say we are the fear mongers.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

As the votes piled up after I left yesterday, it became pretty clear that malus is probably town.

Everyone who's confirmed town is voting elsewhere, and all the unknowns were voting malus. Logic dictates that there must be scum in the malus train.

The only possibility that could explain malus being scum in those circumstances is if scum decided to make the malus lynch seem too easy to make town back down from it.

I don't think that's the likely move for scum when you're at the risk of losing a third member of your team in a row.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

fandorin (7 votes)
fluxwavez - #3,902 #3,963
sorian - #3,907 #4,432
fantomas - #3,912 #3,992
sawneeks - #3,913
fluxwavez - #3,965 #3,999
fantomas - #4,360
pirate bae - #4,391
blargonaut - #4,534 #4,581
fluxwavez - #4,564
dr. monkey - #4,624
blargonaut - #4,638
ezekelrage - #4,644

malus (6 votes)
rac - #3,957 #4,117
fandorin - #4,159
rac - #4,212
brazil - #4,231 #4,605
lone_prodigy - #4,378
fluxwavez - #4,423 #4,564
kyanrute - #4,473
ceecee - #4,512
natiko - #4,580
blargonaut - #4,581 #4,600
brazil - #4,671 #4,685

brazil (2 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,218 #4,254
fluxwavez - #4,220 #4,423
ezekelrage - #4,261 #4,644
fran - #4,373
sorian - #4,432 #4,681
sorian - #4,681

sorian (1 votes)
blargonaut - #4,020 #4,534
ezekelrage - #4,188 #4,218
brazil - #4,685

rac (0 votes)
rac - #4,117 #4,212

ezekelrage (0 votes)
brazil - #3,896 #3,991

fandorin[/vote] (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #4,623 #4,624

sawneeks (0 votes)
natiko - #3,921 #4,580

fluxwavez (0 votes)
brazil - #3,991 #4,231
fantomas - #3,992 #4,141

ceecee (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #3,893 #4,188

Post Counts:
ezekelrage: 88 sorian: 88 dr. monkey: 81 brazil: 80 fantomas: 79 fluxwavez: 60 fandorin: 57 blargonaut: 48 fran: 42 sawneeks: 34 natiko: 31 rac: 27 kyanrute: 18 grizzly: 15 ceecee: 14 malus: 12 fireblend: 10 pirate bae: 10 absolutbro: 8 lone_prodigy: 8

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Here is a list of the vote yesterday with how the votes piled up on each of the wagons:

Post faddy malus fando
2964 Sawneeks votes Fando 0 0 1
2985 fantomas votes faddy 1 0 1
2996 flux votes faddy 2 0 1
3017 Brazil votes Malus 2 1 1
3097 Chugger votes Fando 2 1 2
3163 CeeCee votes Faddy 3 1 2
3335 Natiko votes Malus 3 2 2
3494 Blarg votes Faddy 4 2 2
3527 Malus votes Fando 4 2 3
3546 Sorian votes Fando 4 2 4
3553 Fireblend votes Malus 4 3 4
3560 Monkey votes Fando 4 3 5
3590 Fando votes Malus 4 4 5
3591 Rac votes Malus 4 5 5
3612 Fran votes Faddy 5 5 5
3629 Kyan votes Faddy 6 5 5
3633 Monkey unvotes Fando for Faddy 7 5 4
3638 Faddy votes Malus 7 6 4
3714 Faddy unvotes Malus for Fando 7 5 5
3725 FADDYS CLAIM
3801 KETKAT COUNTER CLAIM
3806 Natiko unvotes Malus for Faddy 8 4 5
3809 Faddy unvotes Fando for Ketkat 8 4 4
3821 Brazil unvotes Malus for Faddy 9 3 4
3823 Sawneeks unvotes Fando for Faddy 10 3 3
3840 AB votes Faddy 11 3 3
3847 Chugger unvoted Fando for Faddy 12 3 2
MAJORITY IS REACHED
3853 Eze votes Faddy 13 3 2
3854 Malus unvoted Fando for Faddy 14 3 1

I find interesting:

- When Faddy is 4-2-2 Malus votes Fando instead of Faddy, which would be the self preservation vote.
- After Malus vote Sorian voted Fanto to tie the lead and then Monkey votes Fando to put him in the lead.
- Fando votes Malus instead of Faddy, when he could tie the vote between the two.
- Rac votes Malus to tie him and Fando.
- Both Kyan and I voted Faddy to put him in the lead. Town leaning Kyan for this.
- Monkey unvotes Fando for Faddy. If she knew that Faddy was the bomb and he would try to set up a trap for the Doctor this would be a really good time to bus a partner.
- Really weird moves from Faddy: First he voted Malus, which is the obvious vote as he try to push Malus as a counterwagon. Then, without any change of votes, votes for Fando. Why the change for Fando? To keep both the wagons open?
- Natiko and Brazil voted Faddy. This is a good place to cast their votes (8 and 9) if they knew about the bomb.
- AB voted 11. Town lean here as it was a really risky place to cast the vote.
- Eze and Malus voted after majority was reached.
- Sorian never changed his vote for Faddy.

I find suspicious the pile of Malus, Monkey and Fando was suspicious when Faddy was in the lead.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You've spent all day criticizing the malus lynch, but that's the one lynch you want to happen. That's the one that would give scum the most leeway.

It really sucks to be in that position. You can't vote for the one lynch you want because that'd reveal your true intentions.

Your only choice, therefore, is to hold back and watch, hoping for the best.

You're holding out hope that people like Blarg flip around once again and kill malus after all.

You don't want to vote Fandorin because that would be the end of that easy path for you, and tomorrow people would reassess everything, including you.

Voting Fandorin could end up signaling the complete end of the malus train. That's why you didn't do it.

Look, I know you want us to kill Fando over you, you're probably the roleblocker and you can't afford to handle Bae right now when Fran and Fantomas exist still so you have to make sure the desire to lynch you dissolves. The desire to lynch malus is already buckling and if it makes any type of resurgence, you'll be right back on it for some bullshit reasoning like "well I know Fando is town so if I have to choose....." and in the meantime, you can sideshow me and hope someone starts to care, you're just parroting Natiko's point either in an attempt to see if he'll join you or because you're in communication with him.

It's alright Brazil, you can let go at this point, the hole is deep enough.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Wait nvm.

I'm on the record saying that even my lynch would leave town a substantial amount of evidence to read back and figure out the game.

Mb. I'm sure must've gotten you two mixed up. Both of you have been on the same side on an argument or two.

Did you call brazil our on the fear mongering?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Look, I know you want us to kill Fando over you, you're probably the roleblocker and you can't afford to handle Bae right now when Fran and Fantomas exist still so you have to make sure the desire to lynch you dissolves.
No, I'd much rather you lynched me.

The desire to lynch malus is already buckling and if it makes any type of resurgence, you'll be right back on it for some bullshit reasoning like "well I know Fando is town so if I have to choose....."
No, I won't. malus is the lynch you want. I won't help you get it. I won't back it again even if it comes down to my vote to decide between him and Fand.

And in the meantime, you can sideshow me and hope someone starts to care, you're just parroting Natiko's point either in an attempt to see if he'll join you or because you're in communication with him.
You're not the sideshow, you're the main course. Town will eventually get to you. And Natiko may even be your scummate for all I know, considering how he keeps going at Saw. He can do his thing.

It's alright Brazil, you can let go at this point, the hole is deep enough.
I agree. Whatever happens, you've already lost.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait nvm.

Who's "we" btw? Because Brazil absolutely has tried to paint a picture that if we lynch you and you're town that we'll all suddenly also lynch him and he's also town. Not exactly the fear mongering that Zeke was pointing at but that is absolutely still in the same category.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Here's what I think, Sorian.

You already know that both malus and Fandorin are town.

You also know that I'm town as well.

You spent D3 accusing Fandorin, but now you don't want to vote for him.

You spent D4 dismissing arguments against malus and saying that you knew he wasn't scum, but you don't want to vote to save him.

You've been throwing shade at us all day! But you won't take a stand against us.

You want the malus lynch, not the Fandorin lynch.

Your posts in these last two pages prove that! You don't want it to happen! You're avoiding voting so bad! You don't want to consolidate the wagons? A second bomb?! Come on, Sorian!

If Fandorin gets lynched, people will start reevaluating everything tomorrow.

If malus gets lynched, however, you have at least another easy mislynch in the ones who made the case against him - namely, Fandorin and I.

You want it all, Sorian!

Right now, if you vote for Fandorin, you won't get the lynch that most benefits scum.

And you can't vote for malus either, because you've spent the last 36 hours defending him.

So you're just sitting in the background, once again.
This is actually something I can get behind. It made me really uncomfortable how he defended me, especially since he even said earlier that he likes to defend townies as scum. Monkeys defense seemed to come from a serious attempt to solve the game, while Sorians stayed rather superficial.
Here is a list of the vote yesterday with how the votes piled up on each of the wagons:

Post faddy malus fando
2964 Sawneeks votes Fando 0 0 1
2985 fantomas votes faddy 1 0 1
2996 flux votes faddy 2 0 1
3017 Brazil votes Malus 2 1 1
3097 Chugger votes Fando 2 1 2
3163 CeeCee votes Faddy 3 1 2
3335 Natiko votes Malus 3 2 2
3494 Blarg votes Faddy 4 2 2
3527 Malus votes Fando 4 2 3
3546 Sorian votes Fando 4 2 4
3553 Fireblend votes Malus 4 3 4
3560 Monkey votes Fando 4 3 5
3590 Fando votes Malus 4 4 5
3591 Rac votes Malus 4 5 5
3612 Fran votes Faddy 5 5 5
3629 Kyan votes Faddy 6 5 5
3633 Monkey unvotes Fando for Faddy 7 5 4
3638 Faddy votes Malus 7 6 4
3714 Faddy unvotes Malus for Fando 7 5 5
3725 FADDYS CLAIM
3801 KETKAT COUNTER CLAIM
3806 Natiko unvotes Malus for Faddy 8 4 5
3809 Faddy unvotes Fando for Ketkat 8 4 4
3821 Brazil unvotes Malus for Faddy 9 3 4
3823 Sawneeks unvotes Fando for Faddy 10 3 3
3840 AB votes Faddy 11 3 3
3847 Chugger unvoted Fando for Faddy 12 3 2
MAJORITY IS REACHED
3853 Eze votes Faddy 13 3 2
3854 Malus unvoted Fando for Faddy 14 3 1

I find interesting:

- When Faddy is 4-2-2 Malus votes Fando instead of Faddy, which would be the self preservation vote.
- After Malus vote Sorian voted Fanto to tie the lead and then Monkey votes Fando to put him in the lead.
- Fando votes Malus instead of Faddy, when he could tie the vote between the two.
- Rac votes Malus to tie him and Fando.
- Both Kyan and I voted Faddy to put him in the lead. Town leaning Kyan for this.
- Monkey unvotes Fando for Faddy. If she knew that Faddy was the bomb and he would try to set up a trap for the Doctor this would be a really good time to bus a partner.
- Really weird moves from Faddy: First he voted Malus, which is the obvious vote as he try to push Malus as a counterwagon. Then, without any change of votes, votes for Fando. Why the change for Fando? To keep both the wagons open?
- Natiko and Brazil voted Faddy. This is a good place to cast their votes (8 and 9) if they knew about the bomb.
- AB voted 11. Town lean here as it was a really risky place to cast the vote.
- Eze and Malus voted after majority was reached.
- Sorian never changed his vote for Faddy.

I find suspicious the pile of Malus, Monkey and Fando was suspicious when Faddy was in the lead.
I'm not sure I agree with your point on Monkey. I think at that point it was not decided that he would go for the bomb hence why Faddy first voted me. The Fando vote from Faddy clearly marks a turning point and my guess is that this is the point where he decided to go all in.
btw, want some nice graphs to accompany this post?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No, I'd much rather you lynched me.

No, I won't. malus is the lynch you want. I won't help you get it. I won't back it again even if it comes down to my vote to decide between him and Fand.

You're not the sideshow, you're the main course. Town will eventually get to you. And Natiko may even be your scummate for all I know, considering how he keeps going at Saw. He can do his thing.

I agree. Whatever happens, you've already lost.

1D1Q1

K

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
#feels is that I fucking dunno what Brazil is yelling for but he sure is yelling a lot. Feels like an attempt to yell loudly that nothing makes sense any more and all logic is tossed out and all that anyone ever remember is that Brazil yelled and then if anyone tries to remember anything else Brazil yells at you for not commenting on his yell.

Dank deep reads inc in some time.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
#feels is that I fucking dunno what Brazil is yelling for but he sure is yelling a lot. Feels like an attempt to yell loudly that nothing makes sense any more and all logic is tossed out and all that anyone ever remember is that Brazil yelled and then if anyone tries to remember anything else Brazil yells at you for not commenting on his yell.

Dank deep reads inc in some time.
This ain't yelling. It's pretty straight-forward.

Once town gets my flip they'll know they should consider what I said. Gas lighting me won't work because Sorian's behavior towards Fandorin, malus and I in these last two phases is pretty blatant.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Just got caught up, looks like we're back to Brazil yelling at Sorian.

Not much to add I guess, my stance is still the same as it was when I went to bed.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Really don't have anything to add. I've said my piece on every relevant person at this point. The day is just devolving to sarcasm and yelling now.

Posit to anyone who that thinks Saw is town - please do some work and show your reasoning. I've done mine on why I think she's scum, and all I've really received in response is vague bullshit. This is probably one of the most tiring games I've ever played in.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas I want your input about the votes list that I made earlier.

The way I'm seeing it now maybe Fando was the counterwagon and not Malus. Also what do you think about how Monkey voted?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This ain't yelling. It's pretty straight-forward.

Once town gets my flip they'll know they should consider what I said. Gas lighting me won't work because Sorian's behavior towards Fandorin, malus and I in these last two phases is pretty blatant.

Not much to add I guess, my stance is still the same as it was when I went to bed.

Really don't have anything to add. I've said my piece on every relevant person at this point. The day is just devolving to sarcasm and yelling now.

Posit to anyone who that thinks Saw is town - please do some work and show your reasoning. I've done mine on why I think she's scum, and all I've really received in response is vague bullshit. This is probably one of the most tiring games I've ever played in.

This is absolutely just a shit post and I'm sorry but that was perfecf

*chef's kiss*

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Then it doesn't really matter.

VOTE: Sorian

I'll follow Brazil then. Sorian would be my second pick and no confirmed townies voting for malus was making me doubt it all.
malus being cool with Sorian's lynch is pretty funny too. I think this has been the most fucked up
Wouldn't mind getting lynched after all this. I think I'll enjoy posting Lazy Town gifs. from over the spec thread if you guys ignore me and Brazil's leads and strayed from the path again. This is messy enough for my first mislynch (KH doesn't count, I wanted it).

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I'll follow Brazil then. Sorian would be my second pick and no confirmed townies voting for malus was making me doubt it all.
malus being cool with Sorian's lynch is pretty funny too. I think this has been the most fucked up
Wouldn't mind getting lynched after all this. I think I'll enjoy posting Lazy Town gifs. from over the spec thread if you guys ignore me and Brazil's leads and strayed from the path again. This is messy enough for my first mislynch (KH doesn't count, I wanted it).
*I think this has been the most fucked up phase I've seen in Mafia.*

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas I want your input about the votes list that I made earlier.

The way I'm seeing it now maybe Fando was the counterwagon and not Malus. Also what do you think about how Monkey voted?
I guess I can see it both ways, but it still feels to me like Malus was the counterwagon and that it was Scum vs. Scum, likely with Fando having the more important role for Scum.

Monkey's vote... It's a tough call. She had been talking to me throughout the day at various points about Faddy, so I really wasn't surprised to see her shift her vote there. Paranoia in me is always looking for Scum Monkey, and I just don't think this is her, I think she's Town.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I really don't feel comfortable voting for Fandorin, seeing how fast he caught up to me after Fantomas pointed out that my lynch seemed too easy and Sorian suddenly unwilling to vote him, when he had a vote there at day start.

vote: Sorian

Some boys take a beautiful girl
And NK her away from the rest of world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls just want to have fun

VOTE: malus
This really hurt you know. I thought we had something going back in our boat :'(

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

Sorry that I probably sealed the deal for your lynch, bro. Silver lining, at least you'll get to enjoy people cussing at me in spec.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone reconcile these two things for me:
1. The hollering that there's probably scum on the malus vote
2. The push for Sorian

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Because it's still hours to day end and dropping this huge case suddenly and doing something contradictory does not inspire confidence in me. If the general thought is there's scum on the malus wagon then should we not try to solve the malus wagon?

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I can see it both ways, but it still feels to me like Malus was the counterwagon and that it was Scum vs. Scum, likely with Fando having the more important role for Scum.

Monkey's vote... It's a tough call. She had been talking to me throughout the day at various points about Faddy, so I really wasn't surprised to see her shift her vote there. Paranoia in me is always looking for Scum Monkey, and I just don't think this is her, I think she's Town.

Follow me on something else: Faddy is 7-5-5 and he votes for Malus making him the second choice. For a while noone moves their votes. Then Faddy moves it to Fando. Why?

Maybe he decided at that time to claim Doctor to try to bait for a counterclaim but at the same time he was worried that if there was no counterclaim the votes where going to the next leading wagon, which was Malus. If he were his scum partner he would be afraid of that, so he change his vote for Fando and hopes that the votes would end up there.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saying that. Are you claiming that I'm scum?
jesus titfuck no, Fran, are you reading what I'm saying? I'm talking about Brazil and Fandorin buckling without making any real responses based on the easiest version - that the malus wagon was easy, which it was, and it was easy before, too - and then saying that there must be scum there while voting Sorian. It's not about you at all.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not voting for Sorian. Sorian has been consistent in reading Brazil as scum and I just don't believe he faked efforts to solve in our boat. Given time, I can usually solve Sorian - this has been demonstrated multiple times - and I had extended time with him there. I won't vote him.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Follow me on something else: Faddy is 7-5-5 and he votes for Malus making him the second choice. For a while noone moves their votes. Then Faddy moves it to Fando. Why?

Maybe he decided at that time to claim Doctor to try to bait for a counterclaim but at the same time he was worried that if there was no counterclaim the votes where going to the next leading wagon, which was Malus. If he were his scum partner he would be afraid of that, so he change his vote for Fando and hopes that the votes would end up there.
But then he called the Fando votes garbage... I don't know, it's all confusing as shit to me. If either of them were Scum he would want to make it as hard as possible to determine which it was just based on his own actions, right? I can see where you are coming from on it, but I can see the other angle as well. It's all fucky.

One of the two needs to be the flip, that's still my stance. My vote is on Fandorin because I feel like that lynch is getting too much pushback today and the Malus votes today piled up way too easily in opposition to Fandorin in my view.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
This means, for me, the players break down like this:
Town:
Fran
Fantomas
Probably Flux
Pirate Bae
Amorphously CeeCee

(My) Firm Town Reads:
Sorian
malus

Scum Pool:
Brazil
Fandorin
Sawneeks
rac
Natiko
AbBro
Fireblend
Blargonaut
LP
Kyanrute

Did I miss anyone here?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
If that is the case. Why hasn't Sorian been moved to malus?

With how much you and fando have been pushing for it, seems she could've easily slipped in on mal.

Is the only reason because Sorian didn't want to be on the lynch?
Sorian has spent literally the entire day covering for malus, despite never posting an actual read of him. Voting for malus would be a smoking gun in his hand.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
jesus titfuck no, Fran, are you reading what I'm saying? I'm talking about Brazil and Fandorin buckling without making any real responses based on the easiest version - that the malus wagon was easy, which it was, and it was easy before, too - and then saying that there must be scum there while voting Sorian. It's not about you at all.
Votes aren't fluctuating. It's basically the same pile on malus as it was yesterday. That means that all my arguing today didn't really convince anyone. All confirmed townies are on voting for me, and I'm still tied with malus.

That means that at the bare minimum there is some scum voting for malus right now.

It is now set in stone though. I still have serious doubts about his alignment. But I see a lot of merit in what Brazil is saying, and Sorian flipping scum would confirm you as town (he wouldn't post scum chat messages in here :lol) and a lot of credit for malus, especially after that vote.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Votes aren't fluctuating. It's basically the same pile on malus as it was yesterday. That means that all my arguing today didn't really convince anyone. All confirmed townies are on voting for me, and I'm still tied with malus.

That means that at the bare minimum there is some scum voting for malus right now.

It is now set in stone though. I still have serious doubts about his alignment. But I see a lot of merit in what Brazil is saying, and Sorian flipping scum would confirm you as town (he wouldn't post scum chat messages in here :lol) and a lot of credit for malus, especially after that vote.
As much as I would love to be confirmed, I'm not voting to lynch Sorian. And if you really think scum is among those pushing for malus, solve that.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

But then he called the Fando votes garbage... I don't know, it's all confusing as shit to me. If either of them were Scum he would want to make it as hard as possible to determine which it was just based on his own actions, right? I can see where you are coming from on it, but I can see the other angle as well. It's all fucky.

One of the two needs to be the flip, that's still my stance. My vote is on Fandorin because I feel like that lynch is getting too much pushback today and the Malus votes today piled up way too easily in opposition to Fandorin in my view.
I bring it up here
Yea there is scum between mal and fando.

Assuming Ketkat targeted theirself.

Scum have a strong kill, so may have let them know there was a doc.

They know there is a chance faddy would be cc'd.

Then we have to go more wifom thinkingon faddy.

Meh.
VOTE: malus

I don't get this post. Why does any of that mean that there's scum between malus and Fand?
Because he could've went with the claim w/o changing his vote.

Between the mal and fando he chooses mal.

Does random vote for fando, 10 minutes later does the doc claim.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
If that is the case. Why hasn't Sorian been moved to malus?

With how much you and fando have been pushing for it, seems she could've easily slipped in on mal.

Is the only reason because Sorian didn't want to be on the lynch?
Actually, please read my explanation again. Keep this in mind for future days.

Sorian saw an opportunity in Fand and I going hard against malus. He spent the day criticizing the malus vote, but never voting against it, because he wants to get the most mislynches that he can out of this situation. If he's able to successfully distance himself from the malus lynch while still letting it happen, when malus flips, he can point to Fand and I and get another mislynch.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorian has spent literally the entire day covering for malus, despite never posting an actual read of him. Voting for malus would be a smoking gun in his hand.

Me saying malus is probably town is not a read? Can you define read for me? We seem to be looking at different dictionaries.

(And even then he refused to let go of the "1%" chance that he'd be wrong about malus :lol)

Right because only scum can know everyines alignment, a rule you seemed to forget at some point with the way you keep slipping every where.