• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Adding to this, but departing from malus and focusing more on Brazil:

Then votes for malus in the same post. Why not... just vote for Brazil? I'd have to go back and look, but I don't recall Fandorin ever doubting Brazil or questioning him much. More like giving him the benefit of the doubt when he could.

Also would just like to note this read, but it was a while before the major downgrade from town to "top scum." I'll say, though, that I don't feel the reasons he stated for his above read substantiate it.
That wasn't a "top scum" read, it was a "lowest lean town" one. The closest player to getting a scum read I meant.

This was just before he came to my defense after we discussed the matter on our love chat. I haven't actually typed out the reasons, but at this point I didn't think it was necessary.

I mention my biggest hang up on him right at the start of that post:

Meta read that I've shared on our boat is that when I'm getting heat and under lynch pressure and he's scum he tends to just side step and watch it from afar. I see him doing that right now, since despite vouching for me earlier, he never really followed up.

No one can accuse him of that anymore lol

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That wasn't a "top scum" read, it was a "lowest lean town" one. The closest player to getting a scum read I meant.

This was just before he came to my defense after we discussed the matter on our love chat. I haven't actually typed out the reasons, but at this point I didn't think it was necessary.
I see, it was confusing wording. Makes sense with the actual scum reads below, though.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Morning y'all.

Huh, I remember that Faddy had claimed for quite a bit and a lot of questions were being thrown at him but no counter claim till then.
Quite a bit? Like an hour?

If this is just going to drag on until end of day. I am just going to claim now.

I am RetroMG, a doctor.

I saved Cabot night 1, PirateBae last night.
He posts this at 1248
At the risk of getting lynched for it, I kinda buy it. Don't think we are getting a counter claim here, and I do believe we have a doctor in the game.

But, at the same time, that throws some heavy shade at Chuggs, and also a bit on CeeCee. If town has so many defensive roles, where are scum kill roles?
You post the above at 1313.

25 minutes isn't quite a bit of time. Especially in trying to give someone time to counter claim.

There was also almost 3 hours left in the phase.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fando suddenly back in the lead again but none of those votes seems out of left field, even Blarg has indicated in that direction (though I think he indicated in every direction earlier). I'm still going to wait here because I want to see who else pushes malus

Fireblend's posts were the only thing that I wanted to quote but he's self admitting he's not caught up anyway and the want for information over being comfortable in a scum read isn't actually shocking with that in mind, we do at least have a promise of catch up this weekend so I expect to be able to read him better soon.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

He posts this at 1248

25 minutes isn't quite a bit of time. Especially in trying to give someone time to counter claim.

Going more with this. Between the claim and fando's post.Around 10 ppl had posted. 2 of those were fanto/Fran so no way they would cc. So you hadn't heard from like a dozen other players to see if they would cc.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fandorin (and malus) - analyzing Fandorin's malus vote can't happen without Fandorin's history

Way back in 3569, I pointed out that Fandorin's read of Faddy, which he declared town, did not look like a townread. It's also where he sets up a connection between Faddy and malus - based on the "memeing" comment, so far as I can tell, since it's the only thing in this read that mentions malus - again, the rest of the case Fandorin and Brazil have built has been layered and added to over time to make it seem stronger. At the time, though, I was not thinking about malus; it was Fandorin's read on Faddy, because while he town leaned Faddy, he leaves a lot of room for Faddy to be scum and what he would do if Faddy was scum.
I have tried explaining that read further a bunch of times, but we can't seem to agree on it.

I town leaned on Faddy but still could see the case for him due to his push for Flux lynch after turmoil fake claimed. That was the only hang up I could see on Faddy. I wouldn't vote for him then, but didn't think it was a lynch I'd oppose to.

That was actually the first post I explained my rationale on the EoD of D2, so I had to work my thoughts on "what scum would do" to explain my read of the situation inside the Faddy analysis, so I think that influenced others perception of my read.

Last phase, after Fandorin did some analysis on Faddy (mentioned above), he voted malus.

His scum read on malus is:
1. He hasn't added much since d1 - There are a lot of people we could say this about, so why malus?
2. Has weird posts pushing others without an actual angle - which is interesting considering Fandorin quoted malus's vote d2 to place his own
3. finally, and OMGUS angle (and the example he give is something malus and I both talked about)

These three reasons at this point are the basis of Fandorin's read on malus, a lynch he has voted for over two phases now.
I think I've developed that read quite a bit, so you trying to paint that as the extent of my case on malus is a little bit ridiculous.

When did you talk with malus about his bad vote for me on D3?
Fandorin addressed quoting malus's post when he voted for Bae:

And I think this is whatever, lots of people scumread Bae before that claim. What I find inconsistent is that he could place the vote without quoting malus's vote and post. He had his reasons. But clearly he didn't think malus had nothing to offer, because he did choose to specifically say he agreed with the vote.
I wanted to vote for Bae and he voted for Bae then. Did anyone else vote for Bae right after that that I chose to ignore and instead specifically went after malus vote for her? Cause if not, and could possibly be your point?
In a few posts I didn't grab, Fandorin eyerolls at the idea that scum would create a third wagon if two scum were up on the block, like it was ridiculous and how dare anyone suggest it. I find this surprising, because... wtf else are scum going to do? It does happen, it has happened, it's not unheard of at all, but he's acting like it's impossible. These were around the late 3600s.
These are the you mentioned from me:

You think both Faddy and me could be scum together? Would be a marveous thing to see scum create a third wagon to save the skin of two scummates like that.
Sorian post makes sense, considering that turmoil got lynched early in the game, but I find hard to believe that the scum team could coordinate their votes to create a counter wagon if two other scummates are in danger without leaving a big trail of evidence behind.

From my perspective, malus could be a counter wagon against Faddy, but it would make more sense for scum to gang up on me, considering the malus train gained traction a bit later.

I stand by it. I know I was actually the counter wagon, and I don't think scum could vote for malus like that without leaving themselves completely open later.

Scum would have zero ways out if they piled on malus to save me and Faddy if we were lynched, and considering that the incredible amount of zero other leads have surfaced since Faddy's lynch, it's obvious that I'd be next in line.
This is where things start to get a little weird:

This idea of the malus wagon being "pure." Brazil is an unknown. Fireblend is an unknown. Natiko is an unknown, rac is an unknown. No one on that train is pure. That's not what that word connotes in this community or any other that I've seen or heard of. But this isn't the only time this came up today and while Fandorin wants to eyeroll away the observations that he continued to repeat that he's town, he's doing the same thing here with this notion of purity. Repeating something you want accepted as truth is a basic rhetorical strategy. It's not some shit we are making up. It is called the reiteration effect.

And I realize that he's not the only one doing it, or doing it the most - Brazil is doing it. But this notion of purity, since both mentioned it, likely originated in their boat, and it's simply wrong.

I believe Sorian is town after our boat. I would not call him pure. I mean, he's not my brother or anything, but while I feel strongly that he's town, I would call him pure because words mean things.
Supposing that the malus wagon could be pure is just an assumption that I came up to counter the idea that it NEEDED to be a counter wagon to save me and Faddy.

Since that is practically the sole reason why Sorian started scum reading me, I thought I'd share the idea since it is a pretty reasonable explanation for the votes, considering I know I'm not scum and there wasn't a counter wagon against my lynch.

Brazil is an unknown, Fireblend is an unkown, Natiko is an unknown, rac is an unknown, but I still feel good about all of them right now so it came to my mind that it could be that that wagon was pure.

It doesn't sound like it from your post, but I've actually only mentioned that twice until now. I've not repeated it on and on trying to create a narrative: I know that only more flips will tell the whole story (dare I hope, malus's one first) so I didn't push this angle in any way, I just said what was on my mind.The fact that just sharing this idea elicited this response from you is interesting to me.

I also want to see Fandorin expand on rac. I love rac and I don't think his posts have been scummy but I want to see more than a drive-by here.

I made this post later on rac, and another one that I remember but couldn't find. I believe we're seeing Town! rac who doesn't care about the mood of the thread and instead just pieces the game on his own, not really caring about what others think about his methods.
Fantomas I remembered this post from rac today that made me feel better about him. Coming back to D1 and re-examining turmoil and Faddy links to me, and not just following the flow to scum read me today, is giving him some hard townie points.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

He posts this at 1248

Going more with this. Between the claim and fando's post.Around 10 ppl had posted. 2 of those were fanto/Fran so no way they would cc. So you hadn't heard from like a dozen other players to see if they would cc.
Wait, how is this a problem? If I had worded that differently would it have mattered?

A lot of questions were being made and no one moved their votes, but considering that the claim was actually pretty good (if it was actually KetKat getting heat and she needed to claim as the actual doctor,we would get the same claim) and no counter claim had come, I made that post saying my piece on it.

Reminder that I was right below Faddy with 5 votes and was arguing against his lynch there. If no counter claim came, the chances of me getting lynched were VERY HIGH. Faddy was the bomb too, so why would Scum! Me want to get lynched over him?

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
More on this. Isn't the running theory that Faddy wanted to bait a counter claim? Why would I rush a switch in votes if getting KetKat was actually scum game there?

Doesn't the fact that I didn't pay attention to how many players had posted until then give credit to me here?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that I was right below Faddy with 5 votes and was arguing against his lynch there. If no counter claim came, the chances of me getting lynched were VERY HIGH. Faddy was the bomb too, so why would Scum! Me want to get lynched over him?
This is a good point that gives me pause so I would love to hear others weigh in on it. I do think this has to be part of why Faddy claimed so early, Fandorin aside, but it put a potential scumFandorin in a precarious position.

There's no predicting what would have happened later in the day without a counterclaim, though.

Busy morning for me. I'll pick up the rest of the stuff later but I'm trying to stay caught up with reading at least.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

fandorin (7 votes)
fluxwavez - #3,902 #3,963
sorian - #3,907 #4,432
fantomas - #3,912 #3,992
sawneeks - #3,913
fluxwavez - #3,965 #3,999
fantomas - #4,360
pirate bae - #4,391
blargonaut - #4,534 #4,581
fluxwavez - #4,564
dr. monkey - #4,624
blargonaut - #4,638
ezekelrage - #4,644

malus (6 votes)
rac - #3,957 #4,117
fandorin - #4,159
rac - #4,212
brazil - #4,231 #4,605
lone_prodigy - #4,378
fluxwavez - #4,423 #4,564
kyanrute - #4,473
ceecee - #4,512
natiko - #4,580
blargonaut - #4,581 #4,600

brazil (2 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,218 #4,254
fluxwavez - #4,220 #4,423
ezekelrage - #4,261 #4,644
fran - #4,373
sorian - #4,432

rac (0 votes)
rac - #4,117 #4,212

ezekelrage (0 votes)
brazil - #3,896 #3,991

fandorin[/vote] (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #4,623 #4,624

sawneeks (0 votes)
natiko - #3,921 #4,580

fluxwavez (0 votes)
brazil - #3,991 #4,231
fantomas - #3,992 #4,141

sorian (0 votes)
blargonaut - #4,020 #4,534
ezekelrage - #4,188 #4,218

ceecee (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #3,893 #4,188

Post Counts:
sorian: 81 ezekelrage: 80 fantomas: 79 dr. monkey: 79 brazil: 68 fluxwavez: 60 blargonaut: 48 fandorin: 46 fran: 41 sawneeks: 34 natiko: 31 rac: 26 kyanrute: 17 grizzly: 14 ceecee: 14 malus: 12 fireblend: 10 pirate bae: 10 absolutbro: 8 lone_prodigy: 8

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is a good point that gives me pause so I would love to hear others weigh in on it. I do think this has to be part of why Faddy claimed so early, Fandorin aside, but it put a potential scumFandorin in a precarious position.

There's no predicting what would have happened later in the day without a counterclaim, though.

Busy morning for me. I'll pick up the rest of the stuff later but I'm trying to stay caught up with reading at least.
Hard to predict, yes. But it was between malus and me, and without having Faddy's flip to back up the malus connection, I'm fairly confident that the votes would end up going for me.

The vote count below was right after Faddy claimed. Flux, Fran, Blargonaut and you were voting for him then and are leaning a vote for me this phase.

==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

faddy (7 votes)
fantomas - #2,985
fluxwavez - #2,996
ceecee - #3,163
blargonaut - #3,494
fran - #3,612
kyanrute - #3,629
dr. monkey - #3,633

fandorin (5 votes)
sawneeks - #2,964
thechuggernaut - #3,097
malus - #3,527
sorian - #3,546
dr. monkey - #3,560 #3,633
faddy - #3,714

malus (5 votes)
brazil - #3,017
natiko - #3,335
fireblend - #3,553
fandorin - #3,590
rac - #3,591
faddy - #3,638 #3,714

ceecee (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #2,961

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Re: Brazil's malus tldr for Kyaaa (thx).

D1. Umm was this a tdlr for what malus again? Town or scum? Brazil is voting for malus. Scum I guess! In that case: zzz. Don't feel anything in that is noteworthy. I am almost wondering if this tldr was made in reverse: get the dankest hits of a later day and then find something to support it from the earlier days. This ain't reaching, no, but alone this is nothing. Does not give the "HELLO I AM SCUM MENTIONING MY MATES" -vibe.

D2. You put a weird amount of weight on the graph. I'll make a mental note here, it might make sense if it was as I recall that besides from the graph there wasn't much else that was notable about malus then. One point I recall was that did malus ever explain why he picked Bae based on the chart? I personally thought it was because Bae reads had the greatest variance but was that ever said? Mental note two, that one.

D3. Second hand is nice. Mental note three, check how great a parrot malus has been overall. Vote is bad, not as bad as the hammer squad before the bomb but yeah, bad.

Seems further investigation is warranted.
superduper read on malus, semi-heavy kyaaa narrative inc:

D1 lol reading day one. Brain says no.

D2 must kill CeeCee is bit strange. Kill, but why? Unsure if scum posting without thinking too deeply. "Makes me question my scum read on her." I hope this read is explained at some point. "I already said she is my top scum read." Reverse it is then. Oh and my thought about his Bae vote being based on the variance is there, but it is presented as a more of a additional bonus than a reason.

When it comes to the reasoning behind scum reading Bae, it is #feels on a already narrowed down list provided by Fran. Nice look, said the sarcastic man. The reasoning comes but after Bae's claim so no points awarded I am afraid. Editors note: what I can see, this reasoning is never referenced later, just the fact that Bae was scum read by malus. #2820 also bothers me for the fact that malus lists one hell of a list of connections. It feels unrealistically large, much like scum analyzing the situation from distance and listing logical arguments. Finally, "I hope people go for Flux." and "no draw, no Bae." Feels like unnatural, somewhat distant scum.

D3 former suspects include Flux, Bae, turmoil, Ketkat. There is no real record of these being serious scum reads. One post, that being the narrowed down list from D2. There are various mentions about malus being suspicious of Faddy, somewhat low-key. All that suspicion amounts to is the late vote. And a mention about two doctors.

Overall: no real hunting. Minimal reads. Not really present for the two great conflicts and the little there was is slightly to somewhat negative. Minor Faddy shade could be artificial. Feels like distant scum.

VOTE: malus
Can't say I care much for kyan's progression here. First time I pause on my read on him.

I'm not sure how to gauge this without seeing malus flip, but it is something to come back to regardless.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
More on this. Isn't the running theory that Faddy wanted to bait a counter claim? Why would I rush a switch in votes if getting KetKat was actually scum game there?

Doesn't the fact that I didn't pay attention to how many players had posted until then give credit to me here?

Except scum should have known there was a doctor in the game already. The only way you'd actually be in danger is if the counter claim never came.

——

Also I notice you boiling my argument down to just the votes on malus and saying there was no counter wagon to you. So first off, regardless of what you think about the people on the wagon, malus was a counter wagon to you. Second, your read on those other people on the [malus] wagon seems only borne from your own alignment (well, they all seem pure because I know I'm town). You haven't actually said much more in terms of any of them on why you town read them, Brazil for example has guarded you much more than you him (you even pointed out as much from another post I saw overnight iirc) but Fireblend as another example is just someone you've mentioned in passing from just these votes.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You had 5 votes on you. The game had 23 players at the time. Almost 3 hours left in the phase.

If Ketkat never counterclaims faddy. Faddy has a doctor claim, so many ppl would move off him. Chuggs was already being setup as a possible lynch, especially by you fando.

Reminder: On top of that, the doctor has now said everyone on the Fandorin vote is trash.

You are heavily over playing you were the next lynch, especially if no counter claim came.

———————
Just because faddy was a bomb doesn't mean he won't try to survive as long as he can or scum team wouldn't angle to save him.

Just like ppl were saying chugs being no was unlikely with a doc and commuter, scum could've went the opposite.

A doc may be unlikely with a no and commuter. Worst case they get a doc claim.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You had 5 votes on you. The game had 23 players at the time. Almost 3 hours left in the phase.

If Ketkat never counterclaims faddy. Faddy has a doctor claim, so many ppl would move off him. Chuggs was already being setup as a possible lynch, especially by you fando.

Reminder: On top of that, the doctor has now said everyone on the Fandorin vote is trash.

You are heavily over playing you were the next lynch, especially if no counter claim came.

———————
Just because faddy was a bomb doesn't mean he won't try to survive as long as he can or scum team wouldn't angle to save him.

Just like ppl were saying chugs being no was unlikely with a doc and commuter, scum could've went the opposite.

A doc may be unlikely with a no and commuter. Worst case they get a doc claim.
Especially by you as well, my friend. You had a post saying "too many defensive roles" right off and also quoted my post about it agreeing with it. Don't try to brush that off on me.

I agree that scum would never roll over and die, but between a Bomb and any other scum member, I believe the choice is clear. It is undeniable that Faddy claiming worsened my situation then.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
But guys, malus is scum, our super brazilian bros even listed bullet points for me.

I've been vaguely paying attention, don't have a lot to add, AB's good reads got delayed to a part 3 and monkey is reading (and complimenting!) old bastard games.

I like Blarg more though, solving the scum strats for them is lock trolling.
Let me live my life.

Also Blarg did that in Pineapple Pizza, too, I'm pretty sure. He was scum.

and he almost got away with it too
Happy Birthday, my dear mentor Sawneeks <3

Please don't hammer. Let people post their stuff, or at least for malus to be around.

UNVOTE

Natiko please tell me your thoughts on Sorian.

Night.
Normally I'd say there was no risk of hammering but it's come up so much today.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Can't say I care much for kyan's progression here. First time I pause on my read on him.

I'm not sure how to gauge this without seeing malus flip, but it is something to come back to regardless.

I assume you are referring to the disconnect between the two reads: one post is lukewarm and the other is ready to hunt. That is what one gets when referring to different sources and looks for different things. Brazil, to me, seemed to have an interest in interactions between persons, I care less about that in my reads. Different viewpoints, different results. Were I not a biased party here, I'd shade you back for such meh shade.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Yea there is scum between mal and fando.

Assuming Ketkat targeted theirself.

Scum have a strong kill, so may have let them know there was a doc.

They know there is a chance faddy would be cc'd.

Then we have to go more wifom thinkingon faddy.

Meh.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Especially by you as well, my friend. You had a post saying "too many defensive roles" right off and also quoted my post about it agreeing with it. Don't try to brush that off on me.

I said *night defenses* I was angling for ceecee there not chugs.
I agree with this. It's what I meant about the "a lot of night defenses........"
as in nothing to protect town in daytime.
Vote: CeeCee

Yet another scum backed CeeCee to live. 1 bp, a commuter, and a doc? That is a lot of protection for the night. Makes sense for scum to have a day kill.

Faddy claim didn't worsen your condition.

Faddy doesn't get cc'd, he won't support a vote for you.

He gets cc'd and gets lynched. Town doesn't know what to think of his behavior in regards to you and malus.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
won't really be able to post today, ill try and check in on the thread but i don't think ill have time

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
VOTE: malus

I don't get this post. Why does any of that mean that there's scum between malus and Fand?
Because he could've went with the claim w/o changing his vote.

Between the mal and fando he chooses mal.

Does random vote for fando, 10 minutes later does the doc claim.

I don't like either of the trains against me but it doesn't look like people want to lynch Brazil today

Vote: Malus

More chance of him being scum than Fandorin who I still think has been pretty townie. Brazil voting there gives me some hesitation but it isn't like he has a slam dunk case on malus. Maybe he has been caught in an early vote.
If this is just going to drag on until end of day. I am just going to claim now.

I am RetroMG, a doctor.

I saved Cabot night 1, PirateBae last night.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Let me live my life.

Also Blarg did that in Pineapple Pizza, too, I'm pretty sure. He was scum.

and he almost got away with it too

Normally I'd say there was no risk of hammering but it's come up so much today.

Except Blarg has provided real reads this game which is the big difference. I just enjoy his troll stuff too.

Hey Sorian , why don't you take a stand for the first time in the game?

Everything's tied up right now.

e9d.jpg

I want you flipped first, I'm aware that's probably not happening but it's not like my stance here is a secret, between the two, Fando is the scum.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Here's what I think, Sorian.

You already know that both malus and Fandorin are town.

You also know that I'm town as well.

You spent D3 accusing Fandorin, but now you don't want to vote for him.

You spent D4 dismissing arguments against malus and saying that you knew he wasn't scum, but you don't want to vote to save him.

You've been throwing shade at us all day! But you won't take a stand against us.

You want the malus lynch, not the Fandorin lynch.

Your posts in these last two pages prove that! You don't want it to happen! You're avoiding voting so bad! You don't want to consolidate the wagons? A second bomb?! Come on, Sorian!

If Fandorin gets lynched, people will start reevaluating everything tomorrow.

If malus gets lynched, however, you have at least another easy mislynch in the ones who made the case against him - namely, Fandorin and I.

You want it all, Sorian!

Right now, if you vote for Fandorin, you won't get the lynch that most benefits scum.

And you can't vote for malus either, because you've spent the last 36 hours defending him.

So you're just sitting in the background, once again.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

You spent D4 dismissing arguments against malus and saying that you knew he wasn't scum, but you don't want to vote to save him.

You've been throwing shade at us all day! But you won't take a stand against us.

Your posts in these last two pages prove that! You don't want it to happen! You're avoiding voting so bad! You don't want to consolidate the wagons? A second bomb?! Come on, Sorian!

If malus gets lynched, however, you have at least another easy mislynch in the ones who made the case against him - namely, Fandorin and I.

You want it all, Sorian!

Right now, if you vote for Fandorin, you won't get the lynch that most benefits scum.

And you can't vote for malus either, because you've spent the last 36 hours defending him.

Cool, except malus isn't getting lynched so sorry to blow up your spot. Two of the biggest side line votes are going to move to Fando if you don't gain any traction and you are too busy flailing to make sure he gets lynched either (and also have lost the lede on who is scum and who isn't since apparently now malus isn't scum even after you've spent all day listing the same tired argument about why he is). I know this is the desperation attack, I'm sorry you shit the bed this game, I don't care.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I said *night defenses* I was angling for ceecee there not chugs.
as in nothing to protect town in daytime.
Oh okay. That difference went over my head.

Faddy claim didn't worsen your condition.

Faddy doesn't get cc'd, he won't support a vote for you.

He gets cc'd and gets lynched. Town doesn't know what to think of his behavior in regards to you and malus.
[/quote]
Disagree.
Faddy was a single vote, as his support for me was tenuous at best, considering he got called out on his weird vote for me just before claiming.
Even as a "town doctor" he couldn't decide the lynch. Fran, Flux, Pirate Bae and Fantomas are all confirmed townies and they are all voting against me today.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fandorin seemingly ducking under every big fight going on and commenting on old shit whenever he shows(for the most part, obviously I've seen the gif reactions) and Brazil turning into a flailing maniac is A+ though, it's like you both turned into caricatures of my read on you two from yesterday.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

You want it all, Sorian!

All confirmed townies are on me. There needs to be scum voting for malus. That is a fact.

They could've known malus was doomed either way, since if I'm lynched people are flocking to malus anyway.

What is the take on the rest of the thread in this?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Oh okay. That difference went over my head.
Disagree.
Faddy was a single vote, as his support for me was tenuous at best, considering he got called out on his weird vote for me just before claiming.
Even as a "town doctor" he couldn't decide the lynch. Fran, Flux, Pirate Bae and Fantomas are all confirmed townies and they are all voting against me today.[/QUOTE]
What does their votes today have to do with their votes last day phase? NONE of the ppl listed were voting for you yesterday.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fandorin seemingly ducking under every big fight going on and commenting on old shit whenever he shows(for the most part, obviously I've seen the gif reactions) and Brazil turning into a flailing maniac is A+ though, it's like you both turned into caricatures of my read on you two from yesterday.
:rolfmao

Old shit? Zeke just posted that man.

I didn't have the patience to help you develop your scum read on me by explaining again my town reads. I was going to, but you clearly don't care about them anyway.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Cool, except malus isn't getting lynched so sorry to blow up your spot. Two of the biggest side line votes are going to move to Fando if you don't gain any traction and you are too busy flailing to make sure he gets lynched either (and also have lost the lede on who is scum and who isn't since apparently now malus isn't scum even after you've spent all day listing the same tired argument about why he is). I know this is the desperation attack, I'm sorry you shit the bed this game, I don't care.
How great for you that you can just sit on the sidelines and wait for other people to vote for you to get you the result you want, huh?

You haven't taken a single real stand in this game yet, and it couldn't be more obvious how you're scared of taking one now.

And you still won't vote! Just vote Fandorin! He's already in the lead!

Or, since I'm your one most desired lynch (even though you've went back and forth on that about 5 times now), how about we urge people to cut to the chase and vote between us instead?

You'd most likely survive that vote easily. What's the downside?

Or are you scared of that too?

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What does their votes today have to do with their votes last day phase? NONE of the ppl listed were voting for you yesterday.
I mean that all votes weight the same.

You argued that Faddy fake claiming didn't harm my chances of survival last phase because he wouldn't vote for me. I don't think that would matter since the main suspicions would remain on me and malus.

Fran, Flux, Fantomas and Monkey were voting for Faddy then and are voting for me now. I find it hard to believe that at least these four players wouldn't prefer my lynch over malus if Faddy didn't get counter claimed. Argue as you want, I don't think you make a compelling case to convince me otherwise.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
:rolfmao

Old shit? Zeke just posted that man.

I didn't have the patience to help you develop your scum read on me by explaining again my town reads. I was going to, but you clearly don't care about them anyway.

I don't mean just now, that's happened a few times today, also Zeke keeps reiterating the same point with you which is totally on Zeke's style of play and why that feels like an old argument (yes, pit and kettle, I'm aware I'm in an old argument right now)

How great for you that you can just sit on the sidelines and wait for other people to vote for you to get you the result you want, huh?

You haven't taken a single real stand in this game yet, and it couldn't be more obvious how you're scared of taking one now.

And you still won't vote! Just vote Fandorin! He's already in the lead!

Or, since I'm your one most desired lynch (even though you've went back and forth on that about 5 times now), how about we urge people to cut to the chase and vote between us instead?

You'd most likely survive that vote easily. What's the downside?

Or are you scared of that too?

People should vote you, yes

Real stand does not equal voting for for the majority no matter how much you keep trying to shoehorn that in all of a sudden.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The paranoia in me is going wild. Fando is a powerful role and is scum with brazil. Which is why brazil is so adamant on fando surviving.

They have been so tunneled on mal being scum this entire time.

Brazil was asked earlier to vote Sorian and start a wagon. He refuses. Fando defends his decision saying chances of Sorian lynch are low.

Get to today, fando mal is close.Brazil finally goes on Sorian. Now there is a chance of Mal being town as well according to Brazil.

All this after both of them spread so much fear about how the game is lost if we don't lynch malus.