• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
It also adds up for how she knew to green check Ketkat when she claimed. They must have tracked her N1 and figured she was the Doctor, since they did apparently know her first target was Cabot.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Yeah, pushing for anything other than a bae lynch in a phase where we can't even keep track of our votes seems useless and even counterproductive. Might as well assume this was a runaway vote train.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Majority has not been reached.

^ I will post posts like these from time to time.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It also adds up for how she knew to green check Ketkat when she claimed. They must have tracked her N1 and figured she was the Doctor, since they did apparently know her first target was Cabot.

I don't know, I think Faddy just lucked into that guess to be honest. I don't think they had any way of knowing about Ket's target ahead of time. That's just my hunch though.

----

Also that scared me, I thought Bear was saying majority had been reached lol

rac

Oct 25, 2017

rac

Oct 25, 2017
im down for killing sorian this day phase

scum can't rb both bae and ab tonight so let them clear up this mess

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
why not just take the free vanilla claim?
no no no something is off

but you have proof in your role pm that ab is lying, making him more likely to be scum

I'm going to assume you read wrong?

All I needed.

N1: Fran - Fran and Chuggernaut had their fight, I was trying to see if I could get anything to help me. Neither had claimed, but Fran claimed the very next day so my result (not vanilla) was kind of pointless.

N2: Sorian - Why? It's Sorian. Best I got for you. Not Vanilla.

N3: Flux - Not vanilla. I wanted to see if Flux was lying; if he came back Vanilla I knew the whole Turmoil/Flux fight was scum/scum. I fully believe the commuter thing, because I targeted him the one night he admitted he did not commute.

N4: Pirate Bae - Vanilla

He got "not vanilla" for me rac

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I will say though regarding the Secret Vote, it is different than it was in Conspiracy.

If I remember right, the way Fran had it there was that we did not see who voted who at all, and the vote totals were posted once every 12 hours, and then again one hour before EoD. Also I don't think majority rules were in effect that day.

Also, we totally still placed votes in the game thread that day, so as long as Grizzly is ok with us doing that here too, we should still be able to vote here in the thread just to show where we are voting and stay honest with the Secret Vote.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
if you are not vanilla that would mean ab lied about his results
wouldn't that mean ab is fake claiming and likely to be scum?

if you are more interested in lynching scum why not go for ab first?
i mean you know you are not vanilla, right?

Ok yeah, this was a failure at reading then, see above.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Lol, got me there AB

I'm not the cop. I'm melonrabbit, town vanilla.

Didn't want to claim vanilla because it's a bullshit claim and often read as scum. I did genuinely read Ketkat as town so I stood by my green check.

I was hoping I would die during the night phase so scum would waste a NK on me and the real cop would stay safe. But instead they RB'd me three times. Guess it worked, though.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, got me there AB

Didn't want to claim vanilla because it's a bullshit claim and often read as scum. I did genuinely read Ketkat as town so I stood by my green check.

I was hoping I would die during the night phase so scum would waste a NK on me and the real cop would stay safe. But instead they RB'd me three times. Guess it worked, though.

If you're vanilla, how do you know you got roleblocked?

Bye

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Lol, got me there AB

If you're vanilla how could you know they rb'd you 3 times. If you were vanilla aren't you happy right now that scum!Ab will get lynched and all it will cost town is a vanilla townie?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm Grizzly, Loveboat Moderator. I had to create 3 lover's pairs before the love boat modifier got chosen (can create one pair each night). Anyone I chose would be REAL lover's the day of the modifier without being told, then I just had to make sure none of my lover's died. If love boat gets chosen too early then I just become a survivor. I made Monkey and I lover's N1 and Brazil and Fando lover's N2. And let me quote Monkey's question to answer the rest of this.
Well, I guess this seems possible. We've seen no negative signs of a neutral either. Inclined to say leave Sorian alive and not waste the lynch unless we fuck this up really bad and think we're getting close to lylo and only then to avoid making him a kingmaker.

Why wouldn't we kill ab first?

His power would be less useful to lose. If telling the truth, we have scum in bae.
You think scum claimed this role (more or less)..twice? That would be incredibly ballsy lol

What the fuck Bear that scared the shit out of me
Can confirm, was scared

fuck ok imma go ly down
Thought that was a really sketchy push, but you just forgot to read lol

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since we have another day now before we get back to Brazil, malus, and the rest of the clown fiesta. Does anyone have any guesses as to what other modifier might have a post restriction? We should vote there so that Brazil can prove his role, he's town if that is really his role.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
If you're vanilla how could you know they rb'd you 3 times. If you were vanilla aren't you happy right now that scum!Ab will get lynched and all it will cost town is a vanilla townie?

I knew that there would be a cop in the game. It's just basic balancing. I was going to be revealed as a liar eventually. If AB isn't lying (which I don't think he is since no one else has claimed it besides me and cop is a town role) then he's town. No need to lynch him over me, a vanilla town.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, got me there AB

It was PM'd to me that I was roleblocked.
b4222Qu.gif

Ct2DuD5.gif
Ct2DuD5.gif

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, got me there AB

It was PM'd to me that I was roleblocked.
Lollll yeah okay. You got caught out trying to buddy up too hard to mislynch bait and threw a claim out and got lucky. Bye.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
sigh

replacement please

Its ok rac, you're still ok in my book.

Well, I guess this seems possible. We've seen no negative signs of a neutral either. Inclined to say leave Sorian alive and not waste the lynch unless we fuck this up really bad and think we're getting close to lylo and only then to avoid making him a kingmaker.

You think scum claimed this role (more or less)..twice? That would be incredibly ballsy lol

Can confirm, was scared

Thought that was a really sketchy push, but you just forgot to read lol

Listen to this guy, he knows what's up

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Lollll yeah okay. You got caught out trying to buddy up too hard to mislynch bait and threw a claim out and got lucky. Bye.
Who was I buddying up to? Ketkat? Lol.

I had no idea she was town, let alone the doctor. Wasn't trying to buddy up to anyone, all I cared about was A)not getting mislynched and B) being a distraction for scum so that they wouldn't find / target the real cop.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Lol, got me there AB

Oh wait, you just mean faking roleblocked, I mean thats just a stall tactic, it's all they had aside from tying her to scummates for no reason.
lol

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I knew that there would be a cop in the game. It's just basic balancing. I was going to be revealed as a liar eventually. If AB isn't lying (which I don't think he is since no one else has claimed it besides me and cop is a town role) then he's town. No need to lynch him over me, a vanilla town.
Wasn't this highly likely that you'd be counterclaimed and you'd be exposing the real cop anyway

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

I had no idea she was town, let alone the doctor. Wasn't trying to buddy up to anyone, all I cared about was A)not getting mislynched and B) being a distraction for scum so that they wouldn't find / target the real cop.
Look, I wanna believe you more than anyone in this room, but you are so dead today lol.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since we have another day now before we get back to Brazil, malus, and the rest of the clown fiesta. Does anyone have any guesses as to what other modifier might have a post restriction? We should vote there so that Brazil can prove his role, he's town if that is really his role.

I need to afk a bit but can people answer to this post please on whether you agree with the logic and what modifier could possibly make sense. The only one from the games I personally know is Power Rangers and that honestly doesn't sound like a great modifier if we do actually get costumed. The fake ones might have some restrictions as well, not really sure.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
(Also stop giving Bae air time, it's done there, pointing to more "gotcha's" doesn't really do much.)

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Wasn't this highly likely that you'd be counterclaimed and you'd be exposing the real cop anyway

Maybe, maybe not. No way to tell, but I decided to take the risk anyway. I had nothing to lose. I don't have a PR.

My claim gave AB time so that he wouldn't have to come forward, and that I would be a target for scum, giving town another day, or maybe more than just one.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, you know - the person you posted more of a defense for than you had posted about anyone else as a whole at that point. The person you then decided to claim the green check on in order to explain it?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I need to afk a bit but can people answer to this post please on whether you agree with the logic and what modifier could possibly make sense. The only one from the games I personally know is Power Rangers and that honestly doesn't sound like a great modifier if we do actually get costumed. The fake ones might have some restrictions as well, not really sure.
I do agree with the logic, but you are the self proclaimed Mafia Historian so I'd probably defer to you lol.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Man, claiming cop was a good play with scum. You either get cc'd or ppl believe you.

Feeding town faddy would've been the perfect play. Claim rb 1 nite, feed faddy the next. Then claim rb again.

Town thinks there is an odd night rob, you found a scum. Throw in a couple greencks.