• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't expect 3 more pages since I last visited.

Random thoughts:
-Sorian mentioned consecutive roleblocks. When has there ever been a non consecutive restriction on RB? Scum will sit on Pirate until they find a better RB target.
-Flux has been all over the place and doesn't have a solid claim to fall back on, but B2B scum lunches will embolden anyone.
-Blarg role fishing is a bit eh. No need for PRs to reveal themselves until they want/have to.
-Normally I'd throw out the other wagons when scum gets flipped, but people can't let Fandorin go.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Is brazil's Only case against me is I didn't hammer? Lol

I'm on mobile and wasn't keeping track of the votes.

As far as the pre typed posts.......how is that uncharacteristic of me?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Are you being purposely obtuse? On Faddy's side, I expect he claimed earlier to give more time for the real doctor to arrive, knowing they would find the doctor and he'd get lynched, so he could explode. All that has to do with my reaction is that there was more time.

Your reaction wasn't the same, either - because the situations were entirely different. It wasn't a panicked rush to figure out two claims. It was a claim and time to discuss. Only after Ketkat countered did it get chaotic.
No, I legitimately didn't understand what you were getting at. I guess you were trying to speak in a general sense about the situation instead of from your actual perspective which at least makes the statement make sense now.

I think it applies in more contexts than that even - your reaction is generally more lively, even when you're skeptical of something. It stood out to me compared to your demeanor for most of this game and something like that I'm going to point out. You're not suddenly someone I'm highly suspicious of, but it's something that gives me pause on my town read.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
My reaction is generally based on the situation and other factors, because I'm not a robot.

I'm going to bed.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
It's odd brazil votes me out of everyone he mentioned, when his take on me seems the weakest.

Especially the part about me having prettied posts being uncharacteristic. That's just not true.

Dr. Monkey did you respond to anything I posted in my opening post?

Flux just backing off of Fando is weird compared to how sure flux was of both fando/faddy.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Not being condescending or at least not meaning to be. Genuinely confused as to how you are even comparing those situations when they are so different.

Zeke - got distracted. Will in the morning.
It was one example - your reactions are rarely that subdued. It pinged my radar as an anomaly due to that, and it's not about strictly the D2 v D3 situation. It's the D3 situation seeming out of character with your usual demeanor overall.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Looking at monkey/Natiko, looks like he is going up the same tree i as with monkey. Her reaction to turmoil/faddy.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fully aware that my theory is some dumb shit, by the way. But I'm not afraid of sounding dumb because you need a dumb theory to find out about a dumb scum plan. Maybe Gif Mafia Blue would've gone differently for town if they had a dumbass like me in there.
who the hell is this and what did they do to brazil?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Monkey is doing that. But you should probably look at Sawneeks, who has been trying to chain-lynch Fandorin with scum for two days in a row now.
Is there a reason you are dismissing anything posted against Fandorin? You're acting like I'm doing this on a pure whim and not with evidence from flipped scum.

It's called Sandbox! It's up on Spotify and most aggregators. It's a crowdfunded spiritual successor of an old gaming podcast we had when we worked at the same website, and we're really proud of it.
That's awesome! I'll be sure t-
But it's in Portuguese :P
..oh, darn. I support you fully in spirit <3

Well, good night.

If possible, I'd like to hear what Natiko Fantomas Sawneeks and Kyanrute think of what I said about Sorian.
Between the last two pages and what you said about Sorian there I'm not entirely seeing it. I'm always ready to buy into the Snorian paranoia train but he just...doesn't seem scummy, especially with the 2 scum flips we have so far. I'd expect him to play more against their lynches than what he ended up doing if he were scum.

gDZa1jn.gif

8Z00TIm.gif
Hahaha, I didn't even make that connection when Faddy flipped. I didn't plan that i swear
I fucking wonder why.

Maybe because people were openly talking about chain-lynching Fand and Faddy even before all the claims, making Fand's the easiest mislynch to set up as a silver lining?
Really? Even in that case there is no reason to lynch the Scum player first in that scenario. People can set up chain lynches and talk about them but actually going through with it is something else entirely. If Fandorin had been lynched first Faddy may have had an extra Phase or two to keep playing. It was no guarantee he would be lynched immediately afterwards and trying to argue that as being the reason Faddy didn't try to push Fandorin harder is lol

I'm fully aware that my theory is some dumb shit, by the way. But I'm not afraid of sounding dumb because you need a dumb theory to find out about a dumb scum plan. Maybe Gif Mafia Blue would've gone differently for town if they had a dumbass like me in there.
Ah yes, Gif Mafia Blue:

OmKsKZ4.gif
okay, listen. to be fair we did well until we just stopped being able to read our cop and listen to reason.

Sawneeks is exactly where I go if you are not scum. She's posted a lot but not been as clear as I wanted on reads of you and while I have my reasons to suspect you, I don't like hers as much, but I think it could easily be business as it could be scumminess.
How clear do you want here? You want a post with graphs, charts, and a nice pointer all detailing why I want Fando lynched?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So far I haven't changed my mind on Fando but Brazil's sudden insistence and defense on his brother has gone so far in one direction I'm actually wondering if both could be Scum? I'd still put it Fandorin > Brazil but these two have such wildly different reads on the current game that either one has completely fooled the other or they're both now trying to make noise and obfuscate the remaining scum as best they can.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
What do you think of that shift in a read on you from Fandorin though? You were in his top scum yesterday, but now he likes your contributions today and would rather go for one of those other players.
SCUM READS

rac - Doesn't seem the usual. I don't think I see real reason to keep giving him slack until now. The fact that he didn't read the rules of the Cthulhu modifier is worrying. At best he's just really not that involved with the game, at worst he just doesn't care about it since he doesn't have to worry about voting for anyone anyway as scum.

Ezekel - Working with the very little we have, of course, but I can see the something about the player slot. Zubz had a fair share of suspicions and subbed out after getting heat throughout the days. Come Zeke and I feel he's trying to distance from that image by being noisy. It is his playstyle at times, but he picked some weird topics to get hang up and I get the feeling some of that isn't sincere.

malus - He hasn't added much since D1. Has weird posts pushing others without an actual angle and OMGUS: his vote on me was terribad. I don't think he has a single post addressing Neeks or Monkey's case on me and he instead just glossed over what I posted and pointed out I say I'm town too much. Is that a secret scum infallible scum tell somehow? I will vote here today.
At the same time we still have rac, LP, Blarg and Zeke to look at (I'd definitely put malus in that pile as well). I think town has cut those players quite some slack and I think it's time we realized that with so many town confirmed players alive, we will end up carrying most of them into the end game. I've sorta liked rac's contributions this phase so far though.
He followed up a bit here in the next one, but it still seems like a quick shift.
Might be biased on my rac read since he pushed Flux and voted for malus with some actual explanation.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

faddy (7 votes)
fantomas - #2,985
fluxwavez - #2,996
ceecee - #3,163
blargonaut - #3,494
fran - #3,612
kyanrute - #3,629
dr. monkey - #3,633

malus (6 votes)
brazil - #3,017
natiko - #3,335
fireblend - #3,553
fandorin - #3,590
rac - #3,591
faddy - #3,638

fandorin (4 votes)
sawneeks - #2,964
thechuggernaut - #3,097
malus - #3,527
sorian - #3,546
dr. monkey - #3,560 #3,633

ceecee (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #2,961

(0 votes)
fireblend - #3,550 #3,553

ezekelrage (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,152 #3,494

brazil (0 votes)
faddy - #3,289 #3,638
fran - #3,555 #3,612

zubz (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,105 #3,152

pirate bae (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,142 #3,209

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,114 #3,142
dr. monkey - #3,209 #3,560

Post Counts:
fantomas: 77 fran: 68 blargonaut: 65 dr. monkey: 58 sorian: 54 brazil: 47 ezekelrage: 45 fluxwavez: 41 faddy: 38 sawneeks: 33 fandorin: 30 kyanrute: 29 natiko: 29 rac: 23 thechuggernaut: 20 malus: 16 ketkat: 14 ceecee: 14 grizzly: 12 absolutbro: 11 pirate bae: 8 fireblend: 8 lone_prodigy: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!
Votes pre-claimsplosion.

Sure looks like you don't want Fandorin lynched there
(in reference to Flux)

Doc claim
If this is just going to drag on until end of day. I am just going to claim now.

I am RetroMG, a doctor.

I saved Cabot night 1, PirateBae last night.

At the risk of getting lynched for it, I kinda buy it. Don't think we are getting a counter claim here, and I do believe we have a doctor in the game.

But, at the same time, that throws some heavy shade at Chuggs, and also a bit on CeeCee. If town has so many defensive roles, where are scum kill roles?

Faddy posts this. Brazil mentions he (Faddy) is also voting for Fandorin.
Maybe I have skipped over it but I never really worked out why people were voting Fandoirin. All the vote there are garbage.

Faddy's reply:
Yes and it is a garbage vote because I don't think he is scum

Ket counterclaims
At the risk of getting myself night killed, he's not the doctor. I am, which is why I put myself in the limelight Day 1 with the weird posts. I wanted to ensure that I was in people's sights so that I wouldn't be targeted by mafia during the night, but I sort of flubbed it during Day 2 when I actually got busy irl and couldn't turn it around.

I'm only revealing this in the wake of this because scum clearly know it's me at this point. Those are the exact people I protected, with Cabot Night 1, and Pirate Bae Night 2.

And then the shift starts
There we go.

VOTE: Faddy

Now, reading this over I figured it went differently than what memory told me. The easiest thing Faddy could have done here was vote for Malus to save his own skin but he didn't, instead he went in on Fandorin. Which is weird considering we have this from earlier that same Phase:

I don't like either of the trains against me but it doesn't look like people want to lynch Brazil today

Vote: Malus

More chance of him being scum than Fandorin who I still think has been pretty townie. Brazil voting there gives me some hesitation but it isn't like he has a slam dunk case on malus. Maybe he has been caught in an early vote.

And then I went and looked over every single one of Faddy's posts the last Phase. I picked out a couple of notable ones but what is shockingly absent is any talk of Fandorin when he was a big portion of the discussion during the last Phase. He never even talks about him outside of one post and it's hardly anything.

This is dumb.

I'm re-evaluating things after Fantomas became town.

I see the scum team in here.

I think Brazil is very scummy for his day end. I don't see why I am the one getting all the heat for it. Brazil did the exact thing we didn't want with the shot. Instead of doing his own thing he basically went for the most virtuous play, trying to evaluate all his options then land on Terra who had a broad number of scum reads.

Sawneeks feels like scumneeks. I said this yesterday but I felt there was a lot of projection onto Fantomas and her vote today on Fandorin doesn't feel like it is justified at all.

Then a couple in the group of people I have no read on. AB, L_P, Kyan, Zeke (Zubz)

There isn't really much to say. Kyan was pro lynching Flux. Zeke opening up with a vote on CeeCee is a strange thing to do and feels very forced. Absolut Bro I just have no read on. And L_P is nothing.

Then lighter scum reads is one in like Blarg, Monkey, Fandorin who I am probably just wrong on.
So why did you shoot Terra? And why did you want Flux dead?

And if Turmoil has already talked about claiming I don't see the stuff on day 2 mattering at all. Especially the KetKat thing if you wanted to get her lynched yesterday and eventually getting Turmoil town credit.

VOTE: Brazil
He just votes here and leaves it, doesn't do much else with this Brazil thought. Note apparently the Brazil scumread was strong enough to make him hesitate to vote Malus despite, well, voting for Malus at one point.

What does the bold mean? You don't believe the push on you is real?
One of the few times he talks to or about Fandorin is this post. He asks Fandorin if he believes the push on him to be real or not.

I would kill Sawneeks, Zeke, Lone_Prodigy and Kyanrute.

I still think there are questions for AB and Flux to answer but they aren't my top scum reads today.

I was thinking about Rac too. There really isn't a lot there to be honest and he has been quite defensive imo.
LP is a lock because how else can you read 2 people replacing out without posting as anything but scum.

Rac has done more but not a lot. I liked a few of his posts on Brazil earlier in the game even if they felt a bit partnery. I would flip Brazil first and see where that goes. Rac is empty calories of posts where as L_P is starvation.

Kyan I don't like particularly for the eod yesterday and his insistence on killing Flux.
Zeke is just a contiuation of Zubz being nowhere really in this game. Apart from his vote on Turmoil and Turmoils' vote on him. I don't see why Turmoil would do it. And I don't like Zeke opening up with a vote on CeeCee. It is so try hard. It reeks of scum trying to inject themselves into the game.

All of this is honestly making me lean moreso towards Malus than it is for Fandorin. Sorian I know you're a big pusher for yesterday being Scum v Scum with Fandorin/Faddy so I'm curious for your take on this. I know you have a post detailing how Scum!Faddy places a vote on his scumbuddy Fandorin here but I'm actually having trouble seeing it when looking at it in this way. This looks to me like he stepped over his scumbuddy Malus, not Fandorin.

Though the bigger hang up is Faddy just ignoring everything Fandorin related for the Day Phase but with votes that close at the end I don't quite get why he votes there. :/

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
if i wake up tomorrow to posts of 'see, sneeks is scum she's backing away from fando knowing it will backfire on her!' i'll disown all of you

it's a legitimate question i'm asking here. with votes that close having Faddy vote on the lower contender instead of the higher one which he could have done to save himself makes little sense unless there was a reason he didn't. I went back and looked over sorian's post this phase and he says this
It's easy to forget because he did this:

(Prior to these posts, he's had a sticky vote on malus for a bit)

Presumably, he votes Fandorin there because of what Flux says. Mind you the vote right now is 7 Faddy - 6 malus - 4 Fandorin and Faddy is one of those 6 on so he votes against saving himself to put down one on Fandorin finally.

And then he ends with:

Presumably, his last attempt there is that Flux and Fandorin are scum together and then a page later "nah, I don't know why people think Fandorin is scum" He flip flopped so hard because I assume he thought the doctor claim was safe and then it wasn't (the vote comes before the doctor claim, the no he's probably town comes after but before Ket counter claims)

Before all of this above (which took place over the course of like 20 minutes), he skirts around Fando multiple times and sticks to malus even when Fando is closer in votes.
I'm coming to a different conclusion. The Fandorin vote smelled a bit like self-preservation that never sticks and then he goes full claim.

If Fando and Faddy were scummates why would Faddy throw him under the bus here in order to try and save himself? Better course of action would have been to go for Malus and force a tie, then claim. But he didn't.

im starting to think i may be wrong about fandorin oh god

CeeCee

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually feeling fairly good about my Brazil/Saw/Malus scum team from yesterday.

Anyone want to join me on this boat? It's spacious and has a drinks compartment.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Kyan's honestly looks the worst of all - general suspicion immediately but using really weird reasons for it like he's grasping for reasons to stay distances from believing the claim. He voted somewhat early for Faddy too which could explain his reluctance to want to unvote if he knows a counter claim is likely coming.

Grasping, no. Reason, yes. The reason being waiting for the possible counter. Like I mention at the start of the 1st post, the claim is strong if not countered. A claim like Faddy's in my mind was a rather binary one: it was either real or an obvious trade offer for the real doctor. The binary state would coalesce to the likely truth after everyone had posted after the claim. And that it did. You mention my early vote for Faddy, use it against me and ignore my posts about Faddy that lead to my vote. That's is mean grrr.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
What are thoughts on faddy's interaction with Brazil? He seems to have gave brazil a town read after the election terra vote thing, then settled on just scum reading brazil at some point.

I don't know how to read that.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

fluxwavez (2 votes)
brazil - #3,991
fantomas - #3,992

fandorin (2 votes)
fluxwavez - #3,902 #3,963
sorian - #3,907
fantomas - #3,912 #3,992
sawneeks - #3,913
fluxwavez - #3,965 #3,999

rac (1 votes)
rac - #4,117

sawneeks (1 votes)
natiko - #3,921

sorian (1 votes)
blargonaut - #4,020

ceecee (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #3,893

ezekelrage (0 votes)
brazil - #3,896 #3,991

malus (0 votes)
rac - #3,957 #4,117

Post Counts:
sorian: 28 fantomas: 28 fluxwavez: 28 ezekelrage: 24 brazil: 21 dr. monkey: 21 fandorin: 13 natiko: 12 sawneeks: 10 blargonaut: 10 rac: 10 kyanrute: 8 pirate bae: 6 fireblend: 5 grizzly: 3 lone_prodigy: 3 ceecee: 2 fran: 2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
By all players do you mean the two you mentioned after? Those are the only ones that I came away with a worse impression of. Monkey's wouldn't stand out as much if it wasn't in such stark contrast to her D2 play. What did you like about those kyan posts?

How did scum kill Ketkat last night? The most likely answer is a strong kill, and if they have the ability to strong kill then they would assume there is very, very likely to be a doctor. Why would they ever expect to not be counter claimed then?

Hmm, this is true. I don't really understand Faddy's play then. I get he wants to get lynched eventually for the utility but why ever do this claim exactly? I responded to Sawneeks down below before coming back up here to answer you but, yeah, if he goes into this thinking the claim is going to fail then it's malus, he removes his vote create more distance in terms of vote numbers and if he's counterclaimed, he definitely dies.

The only other thing I can think of is, they were hoping the doctor wouldn't straight out claim immediately.

It's okay, I learned quickly.

Homey, you're talking about different situations. One wasn't a claim v claim in the same way - it was a matter of one player trying something, getting caught out, and it seeming scummy, and it all happening at EoD. The other was longer and more protracted and probably engineered since it involved a bomb.

I 100% assume that's why Faddy claimed doctor in the first place - to find the real doctor. Do you not? In fact, I'm guessing if he told you he could prove his alignment, the plan changed and he was originally going to claim something else.

I don't think he was trying to force a doctor claim anymore. I specifically thought that because maybe Ket had been blocking kills but we still only have 1 death last night. This means Faddy just lucked out in guessing she targeted cabot N1 (Bae on N2 is obvious). Without those prior blocks, a doctor wouldn't be as annoying so why sacrifice a scum member to put that?

Votes pre-claimsplosion.

(in reference to Flux)

Doc claim

Faddy posts this. Brazil mentions he (Faddy) is also voting for Fandorin.

Faddy's reply:

Ket counterclaims

And then the shift starts

Now, reading this over I figured it went differently than what memory told me. The easiest thing Faddy could have done here was vote for Malus to save his own skin but he didn't, instead he went in on Fandorin. Which is weird considering we have this from earlier that same Phase:

And then I went and looked over every single one of Faddy's posts the last Phase. I picked out a couple of notable ones but what is shockingly absent is any talk of Fandorin when he was a big portion of the discussion during the last Phase. He never even talks about him outside of one post and it's hardly anything.

He just votes here and leaves it, doesn't do much else with this Brazil thought. Note apparently the Brazil scumread was strong enough to make him hesitate to vote Malus despite, well, voting for Malus at one point.

One of the few times he talks to or about Fandorin is this post. He asks Fandorin if he believes the push on him to be real or not.

All of this is honestly making me lean moreso towards Malus than it is for Fandorin. Sorian I know you're a big pusher for yesterday being Scum v Scum with Fandorin/Faddy so I'm curious for your take on this. I know you have a post detailing how Scum!Faddy places a vote on his scumbuddy Fandorin here but I'm actually having trouble seeing it when looking at it in this way. This looks to me like he stepped over his scumbuddy Malus, not Fandorin.

Though the bigger hang up is Faddy just ignoring everything Fandorin related for the Day Phase but with votes that close at the end I don't quite get why he votes there. :/

What it comes down to me is who's voting where and and my other reads. I just find it hard to believe those three wagons form naturally with only one scum on them. Faddy and Fandorin both end up on malus (Faddy for no reason at all since he was reading them both the same) and Fandorin at least put out more reasoning if I remember right but not by much and when he voted he basically pushes himself out of contention, he was the last vote on malus and pushed him into solid second place.

if i wake up tomorrow to posts of 'see, sneeks is scum she's backing away from fando knowing it will backfire on her!' i'll disown all of you

it's a legitimate question i'm asking here. with votes that close having Faddy vote on the lower contender instead of the higher one which he could have done to save himself makes little sense unless there was a reason he didn't. I went back and looked over sorian's post this phase and he says this

I'm coming to a different conclusion. The Fandorin vote smelled a bit like self-preservation that never sticks and then he goes full claim.

If Fando and Faddy were scummates why would Faddy throw him under the bus here in order to try and save himself? Better course of action would have been to go for Malus and force a tie, then claim. But he didn't.

im starting to think i may be wrong about fandorin oh god

Well for one thing, he couldn't force a tie, he was already voting for malus. He leaves the malus vote to go vote Fandorin. It also doesn't read to me like he was trying to save himself, the numbers just weren't there, even with his move, he still needed three more people to vote Fandorin and everyone seemed pretty content where they were.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm here now. Haven't read anything since the day started so I have a long read to catch up but meanwhile can some explain to me:

WHY THE HELL IS FLUX IN THE LEAD????

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm here now. Haven't read anything since the day started so I have a long read to catch up but meanwhile can some explain to me:

Seems flux rubbed a few ppl the wrong way. Also some ppl feel flux makes he neutral since they can't make sense of some of flux's playstyle.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, doctor and cop are two of the strongest town roles......so yeah, that seems fine. I think we're a bit early to rule out trackers and watchers though, there wouldn't be any reason to claim yet unless they had some hard evidence.
No

PirateBae being Roleblocked 2 Nights in a row is too believable

Let's say scum tried to kill PBae the Night after she claimed Ket green-check; if scum had a Strong kill to offset a self-protecting Doctor, then why didn't they just Strong-blast PirateBae the Night after their 1st attempt??

It's too believable to say scum really does have an RB and they're just keeping Town!PBae blocked and alive to foment this very suspicion. It's too good of a plan

My theory?

• scum's got a Watcher (variant) who followed Ket, found out she can move, that she's a PR
  • When scum!PirateBae was in danger they decided to let Bae use this knowledge to fake a green-check on Ket, exonerating the both of them
  • They follow Ket a 2nd time, find out her 2nd target. But they don't know exactly what she's doing to her targets, see
  • So why did Faddy fake-claim Doc with Ketkat's own targets? That's scorched earth right there
  • Faddy knew he'd be counter-claimed the fuck out with a stunt like that. He clearly did it to save Fandorin and go down guns blazing, because at least between the two of them Faddy had the Power of vengeance
  • Maybe Fandorin's the RB and Faddy sacrificed himself to save their essential personnel
  • So where does scum!PirateBae fit into this? Well she's still safe, and now that Ket's dead she can continue to claim being RB'd forever or at least while Fand's alive
  • We should gun for Fand defenders

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Personally, I'd like to vote against Fand but I'm keeping my vote on Sorian in case you all decide to have fun

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Seems flux rubbed a few ppl the wrong way. Also some ppl feel flux makes he neutral since they can't make sense of some of flux's playstyle.

Flux can't be scum. The reaction from Faddy after Flux's counterclaim was so bad that there is no way that they are partners.

If flux is a neutral I don't care. Either he doesn't have a killing ability or he is the worse shooter in mafia's history so I don't need to worry about him. We need to catch scum, we can save the possible neutral for last.

Still catching up. You guys wrote a lot.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Flux can't be scum. The reaction from Faddy after Flux's counterclaim was so bad that there is no way that they are partners.

If flux is a neutral I don't care. Either he doesn't have a killing ability or he is the worse shooter in mafia's history so I don't need to worry about him. We need to catch scum, we can save the possible neutral for last.

Still catching up. You guys wrote a lot.
Meh, I'm just telling you how flux is in the lead. I'm not really into going down the flux rabbit hole either.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Also I have a theory that scum gets a different Team Power depending on the map modifier, that either only a dedicated person can execute hence the need for a Backup or anyone of them can use which would be weird

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I will say this, just because kills have been light, doesn't mean we aren't in for more.

You say flux is the worst shooter ever, but what if flux or someone is an arsonist?

Needing several nights to set up kills.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Oh yeah.

Unvote

Wasn't a fan of how he came in today, also tbh I thought he was kind of being rude to Brazil, so I figured I'd go ahead and throw out my wildest theory about him and see how he liked that.

As of now, still weighing Fandorin in my mind. I really do get the sense that we had Scum vs. Scum yesterday, my problem is I'm not 100% sold on who it was, Malus or Fandorin, that was partners with Faddy there.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
By all players do you mean the two you mentioned after? Those are the only ones that I came away with a worse impression of. Monkey's wouldn't stand out as much if it wasn't in such stark contrast to her D2 play. What did you like about those kyan posts?
I meant all of them, Flux and absolutbro included.

On Monkey, you didn't quote the post below, which complements her following posts on the claim from Faddy.
Flux's visceral and vehement reaction to turmoil, saying turmoil was lying, makes me inclined to believe him where - to agree with Fandorin, actually - I would be less inclined to believe Chuggs, all things considered.

On kyan, I take it you believe staying on the fence over Faddy's fake claim is a scum tell. I'm not sure how asking about the "number of shots" would help him in that. Scum team knew the claim was coming, so I can't see why would scum! kyan draw attention to him with that type of innocuous question.