• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Well, that's a kill that makes sense. Your sacrifice was worth it, KetKat.
Flux - Even with the faddy doc claim, continued to want to kill Faddy. Didn't give ANY pause to consider Faddy could be telling the truth it seems. This post sticks out the most for me on Flux.

So sure Faddy is scum and the flip will prove how town flux is. How can you speak with such confidence when he is claiming doc?
Because I've been paying attention to the game. You don't need to believe everything someone tells you. You'd have fallen for the turmoil trap with that kind of mindset, and the same for Faddy.

Probably A Neutral:
FluxWaveZ
I'd question why in the world, but it's probably that comment Sawneeks made at the end of the last phase, right? The one about how if Chuggs gets cleared, I become more suspicious?

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Rip Ketkat.

I think scum jumped the bus early to avoid the bomb. I'm suspicious from Monkey (even asking how close to majority we where), Natiko (right after the counterclaim, great timming), Brazil and Sawneeks.

I would like to lynch there.

More later as I have movie tickets in 30 minutes.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Because I've been paying attention to the game. You don't need to believe everything someone tells you. You'd have fallen for the turmoil trap with that kind of mindset, and the same for Faddy.
No, I wouldnt have voted you over turmoil. You should read the 2nd post.

Faddy was willing to be voted, so not much of a choice for me there.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The one about how if Chuggs gets cleared, I become more suspicious?
Yeah, and just when I try to fit you somewhere, the idea of a Neutral with some kind of Ascetic modifier came to mind, so since I am Confirmed Town I might as well get the thought out there to the room and see what people think.
I think scum jumped the bus early to avoid the bomb. I'm suspicious from Monkey (even asking how close to majority we where), Natiko (right after the counterclaim, great timming), Brazil and Sawneeks.
Agreed here. The comment from Monkey about majority does kind of stick out to me. Also yeah, just how many people seemed to be waiting to vote until right when that counter claim came in, and they were on other still viable wagons until then.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
EzekelRAGE do you have a reaction gif that sums up what happened when you saw that Faddy was a Bomb?

---------------------------

Also, side note to Gamerunners: Can you give me and Faddy the same alignment again for once so we can stop being forced to kill each other? You know I like him, right?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel more betrayed now that Cthulhu got done so dirty seeing as price is right basically got a mechanic copied in wholesale.

Kill is unsurprising, if anything I'm a little shocked there weren't two kills. It dawned on me after I saw day end that Ket might have actually been saving people both N1 and N2 since it's wild that Faddy guesses the exact same targets and I though maybe he chose them purposely because he knew they were saved.

I see your posts EzekelRAGE and I'm not going to quote them though I will shout out one thing. You're right, I did handle the Flux/turmoil claim with a lot less interest than I did in all the other games. My vote was stuck, I had stayed up the prior night all night long watching an agdq run, and I was trying to stay awake for day end and that wasn't happening, then suddenly people started claiming. My due diligence to the game said I should at least finish out my 30 posts but I was well past too tired to give a shit so if that's your mark to scum read me /shrug. The rest of your points blow away if CeeCee is town/neutral and I'm so confident in that read that I don't even feel the need to defend myself.

VOTE: Fandorin

It's so obvious two scum were up for lynch that it hurts. Faddy would have been better served voting Fando as his self-pres vote and he even actively scum read Fanto and said as much but still went for malus? Yeah ok

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No, I wouldnt have voted you over turmoil. You should read the 2nd post.

Faddy was willing to be voted, so not much of a choice for me there.
It's the same basic concept, and it's also different when you're looking at it 2 day phases after it happened, so sorry if I don't take your word for it.
Yeah, and just when I try to fit you somewhere, the idea of a Neutral with some kind of Ascetic modifier came to mind, so since I am Confirmed Town I might as well get the thought out there to the room and see what people think.
I don't know what "Ascetic modifier" is supposed to mean, but I'm a commuter.

The fact is, this game had a town aligned doctor, a town aligned bulletproof, and a town aligned commuter. I'm really not interested in trying to defend my claim here: I commuted on N1, commuted on N2, and chose not to on N3. Someone who might have investigated me can corroborate that, if it happened.

What this does mean, however, is that scum would probably be justified in having several killing abilities, like a bomb and... a day "vigilante."

These should be today's scum targets:
  • Fandorin
  • CeeCee
  • Brazil

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I like the Fando lynch too. He avoided to change his vote (and he was here) and I still believe that Malus was a scum counterwagon.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who was it that said there were probably no items? :p

RIP Ket and my Boat Buddy. ;;7
Yet another scum backed CeeCee to live. 1 bp, a commuter, and a doc? That is a lot of protection for the night. Makes sense for scum to have a day kill.

Kyan #2529-30 does give me a bit of pause on CC. But then I look at 2612 from Faddy and it makes me want the CC flip more.
To be honest I've been musing about this since Chuggs flipped. With Faddy being a bomb (and turmoil with the potential of being a 2nd Scum Bomb) I'm wondering if a Town!CeeCee is there to mitigate that....

Oh man, Zeke and his lynchbombs.

VOTE: EzekelRAGE

Great play, KetKat. RIP.

Bbl, recording a podcast.
Explain please.

Also it's law here that if you mention you are part of a podcast you have to share what it is.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
It's so obvious two scum were up for lynch that it hurts.
Yeah tbh, this is pretty much where I am too on that. It does feel like we had Scum vs. Scum there.

Vote: Fandorin
What this does mean, however, is that scum would probably be justified in having several killing abilities, like a bomb and... a day "vigilante."
That's the other thought on my mind, yeah. CeeCee does look more suspect knowing we had a Bulletproof and Doctor, plus your claim as well assuming you are Town. CeeCee's claim seems less likely, to say the least.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pirate Bae Did you get anything last night?

And this shouldn't be obvious but, y'know

Vote: Fandorin

Do need to look at Faddy in full but I agree with Snorian's assessment of the last Phase's votes.

CeeCee

Oct 25, 2017
Feeling good about my Brazil/Sawneeks scum reads. Pretty certain at least one of them band quite possibly both are scum.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Kyan - Seems like he was reaching to throw dirt on Faddy's claim. Like.....reachin reachin. Main gripe was because Faddy didn't mention # of shots? Weak imo.

Vote: CeeCee

Yet another scum backed CeeCee to live. 1 bp, a commuter, and a doc? That is a lot of protection for the night. Makes sense for scum to have a day kill.

Kyan #2529-30 does give me a bit of pause on CC. But then I look at 2612 from Faddy and it makes me want the CC flip more.

Reaching? Do tell what else there was to attack when it came to that claim. Calling it tossing dirt is wrong btw, I was being rather neutral about the claim at that point. Either he gets countered or he does not. Wasn't really much else to be said before everyone posts at least once. And you ignore the explanation to the shot thing.

You want CeeCee to die but you don't like that I wanted him dead at that point? Wanna expand on that?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The rest of your points blow away if CeeCee is town/neutral and I'm so confident in that read that I don't even feel the need to defend myself.

They only point that blows away is CC isnt scum is the one I have on rac.

It's the same basic concept, and it's also different when you're looking at it 2 day phases after it happened, so sorry if I don't take your word for it.
It's not the same basic concept. You/Turmoil's situation and Faddy/Ket's situaiton are NOTHING alike. So you are wrong to compare the two.

if you are just gonna cop out and say lookin at it from 2 phases ago is different. Why even bring up in the first place?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Answering some shit I missed last Phase when I couldn't catch up. Typed this up during the Night.
Conclusion:

Overall, I town lean Faddy. I understand the concerns on his day end last phase, though he wouldn't be my vote this phase (my read list coming up soon).

He expressed most of his reads well, considering we couldn't really pressure vote and that the discussion ended being limited to the names Fran put out. I liked his Sawneeks read, and his Fantomas progression as well. His initial scum read on Sawneeks began due to a comment on Fantomas, who he admittedly had a eye on, so that felt genuine. Faddy what is your take on Neeks this phase? If you commented on it already, I didn't catch it so I'm sorry.

It is worth noting that, despite being his biggest scum read, Faddy had a big post going pressuring Flux but then didn't mention him again until he voted for him in the last few hours of the day. He wasn't on Fran's list and Faddy sorta carried his scum read from D1, but could be the scum team wanted to pressure Flux after finding out, somehow, that he was a PR at N1.

My take on the final stretch of D2 is that scum could've reacted both ways after turmoil fake claimed: a) prepare the bus since his flip was inevitable one way or another after the claim, or b) find footing and push against Flux, hoping turmoil's gambit pans out to give scum that "extra lynch". I can see Faddy fitting into that second category, considering he could use his game long scum read on him as cover. I can see why some want to lynch him for this.

His offhand comment on malus is noteworthy though. If one of them flips scum, I'd look back and see if there are weird interactions there.
We now have the benefit for hindsight here and this read honestly sticks out like a sore thumb. Monkey already pointed it out the previous Phase but this read feels like Fandorin was trying to Town Read Faddy instead of letting Faddy's actions speak for themselves. Considering Faddy was Scum...well.

Monkey's post:
Fando, can we talk about this read?

You townread (or lean) Faddy but as I go through this, it looks to me like it's actually not super townie? You've got contradictions and the focus on Flux makes it look like he could well be teamed with turmoil. You also say he expressed his reads well when he couldn't pressure vote but then note occasions in which he was wrong or backed off.

How do you come to the conclusion he's town if this is your read on him?

To me, the turmoil posts about Fand actually give him town credit, and not otherwise. The way turmoil seemingly latched on to Fandorin with no build-up feels completely artificial, which is why I noticed it back then. I don't think that turmoil actually set out to make Fand into a leader there - I think he simply saw people talking positively about Fand, and decided to go with that for his D1 stance. I would be shocked if it turned out that turmoil messed up that badly in incriminating his own teammate.

Fand didn't talk with turmoil about his support for the leader position, but he didn't talk about it with me, Monkey, Faddy or Chugger - the other players who had voted for him at one point - either. Singling one of those instances out when he reacted the same way to everyone in a position similar to turmoil's doesn't tell me much.

Through our interactions in our boat, which piled up on top of my late D1 read of him, I'm 100% sure that Fand is town. Fandorin started this phase really excited and that completely waned as it went on. If he was scum and his connection to turmoil had been so obvious, he would immediately have tried to defuse that when we started talking. Instead, he seemed very chill, and seemed to get visibly sad when pointing out that people other than Saw were ignoring his posts.
This is disingenuous. Turmoil barely set out to do anything at all whether or not it was focused on Fandorin. Saying just because he didn't push that aspect means it wasn't some grand plan is disregarding the way Turmoil played.

You're making me feel bad about wanting to lynch your brother. :<

Sawneeks - Good progression on her reads. I liked her initial contributions and had her leaning town before, despite having a few doubts here and there , but her D3 has been mostly focused on me and I know that's a wrong move which is making me question her alignment.
I thought I had convinced her with one of my posts, but instead I felt she morphed her argument to something innocuous that I can't defend myself from. In the end, I don't think Scum! Neeks would link herself so hard to my lynch though, but let's see how much credit with town she has then.
what is this. why do you go through this whole thing about how you like my posts, think i'm kinda townie, and then end it by giving yourself an out for later.

Been busy with school this whole week which is why I've been kind of absent. My reasons for voting Fandorin are pretty close to Neeks and I didn't really want to just repeat what she said. I haven't really done much because three of my scum reads are up for lynch today, I guess I could push for Kyan, but I would be competing with 3 of my other reads so why would I do that?

There is something I did notice though. Malus/Faddy/Fandorin all seemed pretty hesitant to scum read each other today which I took note of. Faddy mentioned one of them in a post, but he didn't seem to lean hard into it at all, and Malus and Fandorin didn't seem to want to scum read each other till a couple of hours ago where it seemed obvious that one of them was getting lynched. I'm not going back to look right now, but I remember either Malus or Fandorin (Both?) coming into the day phase saying they were lost, and I just don't really know how your takeaway from that Turmoil lynch is that you aren't sure about the game anymore. The votes on each other today just feel like they're trying to get some early bussing in and I don't buy it.
RIP BOAT FRIEND ;;7

Would like to bring this up since he got flipped and confirmed Town. Other's have pointed it out and with Faddy being confirmed Scum I think Malus/Fandorin are fine next targets.

Faddy could be a (somewhat?) self-conscious scum. He drops his vote on Flux after Fran posted his top three and Flux was not on that list. Faddy, in his post, is also seemingly sarcastic about the vote not mattering since Fran was the law. It is a willing choice to toss the vote away instead of voting in the semi-thunderdome there. Tiny minus there. Next post urges Fran again. Does this continue as a blame Fran type of a play? Hard to tell if genuine or not since Fran did what he did.

The vote on Flux, huh. Was there actually a backup plan here. I didn't agree with AB on this cuz it was a dumb plan and on the other hand AB writing that felt like he actually knew that that was what happened. turmoil certainly did plan something with is D2 start posts but if there was a plan, the rest wasn't as coordinated I feel, simply because it was a dumb fucking plan. At best scummies planned for ill-defined outcomes more or less individually and this monstrosity was born from that.

Commuter check post was bizarre. You can narrow a lot from "no result" or whatever but Faddy wasn't as concerned about the fact that PR != scum.

#2901 "Flux, turmoil and Bae were all in danger of being lynched today." This list weirdly combines pre- and post-Franjuke states. Flux wasn't a serious thing before the juke and Bae wasn't a thing after her claim or at least people weren't thinking about killing her after the green claim.

I don't mind this unless D3 read changes my view.
To be clear, by not minding this I mean Faddy being my vote.
Quoting these because it gives me the impression that Kyaa is Town. Going that hard on Faddy at that point makes little sense if they were Scummates.

No, my theory is that she was leaning Flux the absolute entire way and then when day end was getting closer and she realized she wasn't going to get the support to save her scummate she wanted she made a complete 180 using evidence someone else provided, that she posted to turmoil, and then did not bother to wait and read his response to. It has nothing to do with the timing of votes and everything to do with the timing of her posts and the clear preference for Flux through 95% of it.

Oh, I misread that as you making the point - not the other way around. Remember when I said I was busy and stuck skimming? That being said - I still think your opinion on Fan compared to that game could be meaningful since you're presenting the opposite.
Question to you Nat, if you thought I was trying to buy time for my buddy and kept leaning on Flux then why didn't I just vote for Flux? I could've easily claimed later, 'oh i would've change it if i could after those later posts' but I didn't. I stayed around and kept trying to understand what was happening.

That's better than relying on timestamps, but I still can't side with you on this one because of the way you described Sawneeks's question at turmoil as "innocuous". I don't know how asking for a PR's motivation for a command could be seen as innocuous. It seemed like you wanted to dimish the value of that question in your ISO because it contradicted the conclusion you wanted to reach.

Ehhhh

I trusted Fand in that game because I didn't think scum!Coolest would be so brazen as to take a shot at one of his last scummates that late in the game. It was a read that relied on mechanics and a WIFOM question revolving around the craziest player in our community. I'm much more certain of the townread I have in this game.
"Innocuous" isn't a bad thing when the point you're trying to make is that Sawneeks never threatened turmoil with her prodding? I'm not the one being disingenuous here.
I'm not saying that her push on turmoil is the same as it was for Flux. I'm saying that you calling that question "innocent" is strange considering how, later, you said this:

[I'd copied and pasted huge parts of your post and Saw's here but it was a mess, so I just deleted it :P]

Why have you completely dismissed that previous question in your ISO if you didn't think it was "bad"? You're saying that "Only now do we get Saw with a question that seems to be turning on Turmoil", and that she's "piggybacking off of someone else's observation" - but when she did question turmoil by herself, you dismissed it as merely "innocuous". That's my hang-up, because it really makes it seem like you're trying real hard to make Saw look as bad as you possibly can.

Then came the vote, and, I've said this before, I don't think voting before turmoil had answered that question is a big deal because the question by itself could've been enough to change her mind - it was enough to change mine.

But help me figure this out, because the point you bring up about how she was possibly trying to chain-lynch Fandorin out of the turmoil flip is, in fact, interesting and something worth looking into, because I really disagree with how she thinks the link between them condemns Fando.
Okay. Stop this. Stop. I appreciate you trying to back me up here but my gut really doesn't like it and it feels weird to see you argue over this little detail. Are you trying to pocket me here or what?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Reading back through the day end Monkey's response stands out the most to me in how muted it was in comparison to some of her other reactions this game - gave me that trickling feeling of suspicion.

Pirate Bae Did you get a result last night?

Still suspect Saw, the pile on malus makes my scumread there shakier and my suspicion of Fan grow. I find it unlikely that they're both scum though and my stronger read is still on Saw.

VOTE: Sawneeks

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's not the same basic concept. You/Turmoil's situation and Faddy/Ket's situaiton are NOTHING alike. So you are wrong to compare the two.

if you are just gonna cop out and say lookin at it from 2 phases ago is different. Why even bring up in the first place?
Two obviously BS role claims are nothing alike? You're asking me why I'd be so ready to lynch the dude who's claiming doctor when it was obviously a lie. Turmoil's claim was obviously a lie. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

And yeah, it's pretty different. Just like the people trying to retroactively justify their decisions now from what happened in a critical situation back then. A large basis for the Faddy lynch was because of what happened back then.
That's the other thought on my mind, yeah. CeeCee does look more suspect knowing we had a Bulletproof and Doctor, plus your claim as well assuming you are Town. CeeCee's claim seems less likely, to say the least.
And the fact that scum kept either ignoring CeeCee/Sophia or ardently protecting him.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can't assume that. Don't know if Ket was able to target himself last night.
Herself* and she was able to, right? Because she said her target N1 was Cabot and her target N2 was Pirate Bae, right?

Ohh, unless they roleblocked and killed her I guess, that would stop that. But yeah, we'll need to hear from Bae first.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Reaching? Do tell what else there was to attack when it came to that claim. Calling it tossing dirt is wrong btw, I was being rather neutral about the claim at that point. Either he gets countered or he does not. Wasn't really much else to be said before everyone posts at least once. And you ignore the explanation to the shot thing.

You want CeeCee to die but you don't like that I wanted him dead at that point? Wanna expand on that?
Jumping on the doc claim claiming they didnt least shots is weak and mentioning shots only helps scum. Nothing more I can really explain about that.

You using geno's death so hard to get cc lynched looks weird to me.

I don't think you and cc are scum together.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who was it that said there were probably no items? :p

RIP Ket and my Boat Buddy. ;;7

To be honest I've been musing about this since Chuggs flipped. With Faddy being a bomb (and turmoil with the potential of being a 2nd Scum Bomb) I'm wondering if a Town!CeeCee is there to mitigate that....

Explain please.

Also it's law here that if you mention you are part of a podcast you have to share what it is.

Oh....duh

That's the balance, I didn't even think of that.

They only point that blows away is CC isnt scum is the one I have on rac.

I'm talking about just your specific points to me, a lot of what you said about me boils down to how I scrutinized other people's claims more than CeeCee's, that means nothing if CeeCee is town because then I'm not protecting a scummate which seems to be the shade you are trying to throw.

Can't assume that. Don't know if Ket was able to target himself last night.

Of course she could have, she already said who she targeted N1 and N2.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, can't assume a strongman, I thought you meant we can't assume she targeted herself. Got it.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Answering some shit I missed last Phase when I couldn't catch up. Typed this up during the Night.

We now have the benefit for hindsight here and this read honestly sticks out like a sore thumb. Monkey already pointed it out the previous Phase but this read feels like Fandorin was trying to Town Read Faddy instead of letting Faddy's actions speak for themselves. Considering Faddy was Scum...well.

Monkey's post:

This is disingenuous. Turmoil barely set out to do anything at all whether or not it was focused on Fandorin. Saying just because he didn't push that aspect means it wasn't some grand plan is disregarding the way Turmoil played.

You're making me feel bad about wanting to lynch your brother. :<

what is this. why do you go through this whole thing about how you like my posts, think i'm kinda townie, and then end it by giving yourself an out for later.

RIP BOAT FRIEND ;;7

Would like to bring this up since he got flipped and confirmed Town. Other's have pointed it out and with Faddy being confirmed Scum I think Malus/Fandorin are fine next targets.

Quoting these because it gives me the impression that Kyaa is Town. Going that hard on Faddy at that point makes little sense if they were Scummates.

Question to you Nat, if you thought I was trying to buy time for my buddy and kept leaning on Flux then why didn't I just vote for Flux? I could've easily claimed later, 'oh i would've change it if i could after those later posts' but I didn't. I stayed around and kept trying to understand what was happening.

Okay. Stop this. Stop. I appreciate you trying to back me up here but my gut really doesn't like it and it feels weird to see you argue over this little detail. Are you trying to pocket me here or what?
I'm on mobile so forgive the lazy quote, responding to the bit targeted at me:

Go back and look at the votes around day end - many people already had their's locked including two confirmed scum. My guess is there's more scum in the locked group at that point and that left your team with little wiggle room and you wanted to hold out as long as you could in hopes that more support for a Flux lynch would appear without being the one to push it closer to a tie.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Jumping on the doc claim claiming they didnt least shots is weak and mentioning shots only helps scum. Nothing more I can really explain about that.

You using geno's death so hard to get cc lynched looks weird to me.

I don't think you and cc are scum together.

Well, what can I say apart from what I've said. Did not demand the shots, merely pointed out the contradiction. Trusted Faddy be enough of a sensible player to not instantly reveal critical information, if he was town. A reaction bait, in other words.

Geno / CeeCee post was at least half a joke, half a pressure thing, for the record. You can see that in a later post where I am annoyed at Sorian for ruining my bad cop act.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh another thing that dawned on me while bouncing stuff at Monkey last night. I assumed the redacted part of turmoil's PM was something all the mafia would have in their roles. Now I realize that it was just something specific to him and my new guess was a reminder that if Faddy died via lynch, that turmoil would not ALSO become a bomb, because that would be ridiculous.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on mobile so forgive the lazy quote, responding to the bit targeted at me:

Go back and look at the votes around day end - many people already had their's locked including two confirmed scum. My guess is there's more scum in the locked group at that point and that left your team with little wiggle room and you wanted to hold out as long as you could in hopes that more support for a Flux lynch would appear without being the one to push it closer to a tie.
Yep. And Sawneeks is also trying to slyly imply that I'm scum at the end of the last day phase, too. Town read of her has gone down considerably.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm still on my business trip and have had no time to catch up at all since my last post. My plan is to struggle through this phase and then pick up the pace if there's a game to return to when I get back :(

Yay for lynching scum. Kinda wish I'd hammered so I could've taken one for the team and not be dead weight.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Two obviously BS role claims are nothing alike? You're asking me why I'd be so ready to lynch the dude who's claiming doctor when it was obviously a lie. Turmoil's claim was obviously a lie. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

And yeah, it's pretty different. Just like the people trying to retroactively justify their decisions now from what happened in a critical situation back then. A large basis for the Faddy lynch was because of what happened back then.

And the fact that scum kept either ignoring CeeCee/Sophia or ardently protecting him.
You are not gonna convince me that the two situations are the same. It's like comparing a basketball to a baseball. They are both round and used to play sports. Thats it. Yes scum lied about a role in both, it ends there.

You/Turmoil - Turmoil by either guessing/reading your hints knew you had some sort of PR. So banked on that. You claiming commuter kills his ENTIRE lie. At that point ppl shouldve jumped on turmoil.

Faddy/Ket - Faddy claims doctor, Ket counterclaims him. Faddy is willing to sacrifice himself, for obvious reasons. There's no real choice to be made there.
On top of that Pirate Bae cleared Ket. Neither you or Turmoil had a cop clear.

At this point you are just creating noise arguing about something so meaningless.
Herself* and she was able to, right? Because she said her target N1 was Cabot and her target N2 was Pirate Bae, right?

Ohh, unless they roleblocked and killed her I guess, that would stop that. But yeah, we'll need to hear from Bae first.
mb, herself. Also forget she listed the targets each night.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
At this point you are just creating noise arguing about something so meaningless.
Then don't try to start that noise with some crap about how I should have been more trusting of poor Faddy and his doctor claim instead of calling for his head. You couldn't even commit yourself to vote for him when it mattered.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Kyanrute did Ketkat share any other thoughts in your chat by the way? Just wondering because she seemed to be speculating at EoD about how Scum knew her targets, just wondering if she talked to you about that in your chat.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a role claim list so far, just so everyone can keep track:

Town Deaths:
StanleyPalmTree - D1 - Override
Terraforce - D1.5 - Vanilla
Geno - N1 - Vanilla
Cabot - N2 - Mason
TheChuggernaut - D3 - 1-Shot Bulletproof

Scum Deaths:
Turmoil7 - D2 - Backup
Faddy - D3 - Bomb

Role Claims:
CeeCee - 1-Shot DayVig - Claimed on D1.5 - Shot Emperor Stan on D1.5
Fantomas - Mason - Claimed on D3 with Bread Crumbs from Cabot
Fran - Backup - Claimed on D2 - Inherited Stan's Override on D1.5, Killed Turmoil on D2
Pirate Bae - X-Shot Cop - Claimed on D2 - Green Check on Ketkat N1. Roleblocked N2.
FluxWaveZ - X-Shot Commuter - Claimed on D2 - Commuted both N1 and N2.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a role claim list so far, just so everyone can keep track:

Town Deaths:
Geno - N1 - Vanilla
Cabot - N2 - Mason

Scum Deaths:
Turmoil7 - D2 - Backup
Faddy - D3 - Bomb

Role Claims:
Fran - Backup - Claimed on D2 - Inherited Stan's Override on D1.5, Killed Turmoil on D2
Pirate Bae - X-Shot Cop - Claimed on D2 - Green Check on Ketkat N1. Roleblocked N2.
I hit enter too soon on that. I cut out Ketkat but didn't move her too deaths lol.

Town Deaths:
Geno - N1 - Vanilla
Cabot - N2 - Mason
Ketkat - Doctor - N3 - Targeted Cabot N1, Pirate Bae N2.

Scum Deaths:
Turmoil7 - D2 - Backup
Faddy - D3 - Bomb

Role Claims:

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Then don't try to start that noise with some crap about how I should have been more trusting of poor Faddy and his doctor claim instead of calling for his head. You couldn't even commit yourself to vote for him when it mattered.
What are you even going on about at this point?

You are not making any sense. You are the one who brought up I wouldve voted for YOU in you/turmoil and I wouldve voted for Ket in faddy/ket.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
What are you even going on about at this point?

You are not making any sense. You are the one who brought up I wouldve voted for YOU in you/turmoil and I wouldve voted for Ket in faddy/ket.
Um... the very first passage I replied to? Once more:
Going with the claim or denying the claim
Flux - Even with the faddy doc claim, continued to want to kill Faddy. Didn't give ANY pause to consider Faddy could be telling the truth it seems. This post sticks out the most for me on Flux.

So sure Faddy is scum and the flip will prove how town flux is. How can you speak with such confidence when he is claiming doc?
What did you mean by this, if it's not what I'm saying? Because there've been a small number of people who are trying to still make me seem suspect after what went down at the end of D1 and end of D2, and I'm not about to just ignore that.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
It's in her role description.

I'd say what Lone Prodigy is proposing is reasonable. I would have protected myself if I was her, for sure. Did she say anything about that in her boat, Kyanrute?

Kyanrute did Ketkat share any other thoughts in your chat by the way? Just wondering because she seemed to be speculating at EoD about how Scum knew her targets, just wondering if she talked to you about that in your chat.

Unfortunately no. She did repeat that her picks for nights one and two were Cabot and Pirate Bae in that order. We talked about multiple kills and she was rather convinced that there was indeed something like that in the game, though actual proof of this never amounted to more than a feel. She did though, say that she was rather certain of her death come the morning, what leads me to consider the possibility that she did not self-target. Finally, she thought that scum were likely to target the current claimants.

Given all this, and the fact that she could have not protected Bae again, my wild guess is that she protected either Fantomas or Fran. This, I will note again, is my guess, not her word.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately no. She did repeat that her picks for nights one and two were Cabot and Pirate Bae in that order. We talked about multiple kills and she was rather convinced that there was indeed something like that in the game, though actual proof of this never amounted to more than a feel. She did though, say that she was rather certain of her death come the morning, what leads me to consider the possibility that she did not self-target. Finally, she thought that scum were likely to target the current claimants.

Given all this, and the fact that she could have not protected Bae again, my wild guess is that she protected either Fantomas or Fran. This, I will note again, is my guess, not her word.
Not much to work with, then. Though you could also be making it up and we wouldn't know otherwise at this point.

Want to hear from Pirate Bae.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm talking about just your specific points to me, a lot of what you said about me boils down to how I scrutinized other people's claims more than CeeCee's, that means nothing if CeeCee is town because then I'm not protecting a scummate which seems to be the shade you are trying to throw.
If cc is town that just means you heavily defended a player you knew was scum. As scum you would know if CC was telling the truth or not.
Your Fran interaction with after he claimed still stands. Because you still had an opportunity to throw dirt on the backup claim. Turmoil hadn't flip.
The turmoil/flux claims still stands, which you have already given your reason for how you responded to that.

So no "alot" of what I said doesnt go away if CC is town.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Thanks. Yeah I suppose until we hear from Bae it is possible they roleblocked and killed her, or that she targeted elsewhere.