• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm StanleyPalmtree the Commuter. One-shot. Used it last night.

Voting tool says I have 28 posts before now, so maybe I miscounted somewhere. I dunno. Not much more to say, let's see what happens.

30 / 30

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd vote for turmoil. That role is more beneficial for scum than it is for town and Flux claiming commute adds another layer of mess.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

fluxwavez (4 votes)
faddy - #2,685
sorian - #2,703
fluxwavez - #2,722
rac - #2,847

turmoil7 (4 votes)
fran - #2,763
zubz - #2,771
fireblend - #2,807
pirate bae - #2,824

pirate bae (3 votes)
ceecee - #2,705
malus - #2,712
fandorin - #2,716

ketkat (2 votes)
cabot - #2,609
fantomas - #2,689

fran (1 votes)
absolutbro - #2,805

blargonaut (1 votes)
blargonaut - #2,636

zubz (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #2,781

malus (1 votes)
brazil - #2,748

fantomas (0 votes)
rac - #2,744 #2,847

Post Counts:
brazil: 30 sorian: 30 fluxwavez: 29 cabot: 26 fran: 24 fantomas: 24 dr. monkey: 23 natiko: 23 sawneeks: 22 fandorin: 21 thechuggernaut: 21 absolutbro: 21 pirate bae: 20 faddy: 20 rac: 17 fireblend: 17 kyanrute: 17 grizzly: 15 zubz: 15 turmoil7: 14 blargonaut: 13 malus: 13 ketkat: 12 ceecee: 11 lone_prodigy: 2 geno: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
why are there so many claims what is happening holy shit

Phone is stable at least so I should be able to vote but right now just a general WHAT THE FUCK

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
He is a neutral, he asked for ceecee's name yesterday, he said something about names today

I think he is a hunter

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest in that I could see every single one of these claims as Town and it's fucking with me. aahrgrjhsgfdjhfg

but hey while Sorian/Brazil can't post let's make faces at them.
I'm StanleyPalmtree the Commuter. One-shot. Used it last night.

Voting tool says I have 28 posts before now, so maybe I miscounted somewhere. I dunno. Not much more to say, let's see what happens.

30 / 30
The one time I'm actually mad at this post limit is now. If you're a commuter why use your x-shot last night? On N1?

agrjhsfd

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The delay in claiming makes me lean towards Flux being scum.
My thought as well but his self-vote gives me pause as well. Why would Scum do that on a day they can't move? I understand Fran was holding the Override over all our heads and we assumed he would take control but that's one hell of a vote to place.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Your first vote casted during this day phase is locked in as well. You are not allowed to unvote or change votes after placing in your first vote. The first vote is final.
locked ok, lets try this
vote: fantomas
vote: fluxwavez
does scum turmoil ever 1 for 1 on d2
i guess its possible you are a neutral but isnt that just a fine lynch too
so how does this work then?

rac

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ, people, Flux is being uncooperative for no reason.

KILL FLUX

turmoil's post about Flux's hint of being a PR makes complete sense with his claim in mind.

so is there a reason you made this post your 30th and still have your vote on malus?

go ahead, im waiting

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm the Neapolitan, that is a role that tells you if someone is Ordinary Town or not, kind of like a vanilla cop

I know Flux is NOT ordinary
This screams scum role to me. That or it's negative utility to town.

Jesus Christ, people, Flux is being uncooperative for no reason.

KILL FLUX

turmoil's post about Flux's hint of being a PR makes complete sense with his claim in mind.
But this is a good point and is maybe the only way his sketchy ass post at the beginning of this phase makes any sense.

Flux's claim..I mean honestly it has to be at least a partial lie, but that doesn't mean he's scum. Oy vey.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato

The toying around. The counter had to be squeezed out of him instead of him just catching turmoil lying.

My thought as well but his self-vote gives me pause as well. Why would Scum do that on a day they can't move? I understand Fran was holding the Override over all our heads and we assumed he would take control but that's one hell of a vote to place.

HE HAS A SELF VOTE. WHAT.

But really, it was Fran I imagine. He was on Fran's list though, right? Was he on the final list? All these things I don't remember argh.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
vote: fluxwavez

does scum turmoil ever 1 for 1 on d2
i guess its possible you are a neutral but isnt that just a fine lynch too

You are not allowed to change your votes. your vote is on fantomas. This is your only warning about this.

Fluxwave has 3 votes right now.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I'd give Sorian as a hard Town Read for this Flux stuff unless Flux flips Neutral. He was way too invested for being Scum.

also think rac is town

The toying around. The counter had to be squeezed out of him instead of him just catching turmoil lying.

But really, it was Fran I imagine. He was on Fran's list though, right? Was he on the final list? All these things I don't remember argh.
He wasn't, it was CeeCee, Turmoil, and Pirate Bae on the final list.

[12/30]
fuck I overslept
good morning sleepy. you picked a great time to arrive lol

Fran

Oct 25, 2017

Final list: Pirate Bae, turmoil and CeeCee.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God, i think they may both be Town but thinking back that early stuff Turmoil posted this Day Phase makes way more sense. The Fandorin connection still leaves me lost and why he keeps on sheeping him but. gah.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

leaning Flux.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, thanks. So the finale.
The one time I'm actually mad at this post limit is now. If you're a commuter why use your x-shot last night? On N1?

agrjhsfd
Why not.

The delay in claiming makes me lean towards Flux being scum.
Not sure we're supposed to be so open with our power role claiming. Though, I guess when the gun's pointed to my head, I should be more forthcoming. But here we have turmoil, the one people suspected the most to be scum (including me), coming up with some BS power role claim about me, and somehow I'm the one under fire for my role?

It makes 0 sense. If I'm lynched here, people need to take a hard look at what happened in the last 30 minutes.
He wasn't on Fran's final list and only meme self voted after I said that votes don't matter because of the override
I didn't see this comment of yours before self-voting; it has nothing to do with it. His override was what decided to whole angle of this day phase. And he's going to survive the next night phase without having used that ability. He might not even use it in D3.

It was basically me going: "I don't care if I die; people can pile up all the votes they want on me. But if it means that Fran didn't override, it basically means he's likely scum straight away." But I guess people don't care about the fact that the guy with that power and who outed it immediately, and threatened to use it guaranteed, isn't actually going to use it.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

turmoil7 (5 votes)
fran - #2,763
zubz - #2,771
fireblend - #2,807
pirate bae - #2,824
thechuggernaut - #2,867

fluxwavez (3 votes)
faddy - #2,685
sorian - #2,703
fluxwavez - #2,722
rac - #2,847 #2,889

pirate bae (3 votes)
ceecee - #2,705
malus - #2,712
fandorin - #2,716

ketkat (2 votes)
cabot - #2,609
fantomas - #2,689

fran (1 votes)
absolutbro - #2,805

blargonaut (1 votes)
blargonaut - #2,636

zubz (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #2,781

fantomas (1 votes)
rac - #2,744 #2,847
rac - #2,889

malus (1 votes)
brazil - #2,748

Post Counts:
brazil: 30 sorian: 30 fluxwavez: 30 sawneeks: 27 fran: 26 cabot: 26 dr. monkey: 24 fantomas: 24 absolutbro: 24 natiko: 24 fandorin: 23 thechuggernaut: 22 rac: 21 faddy: 21 pirate bae: 20 kyanrute: 20 grizzly: 18 fireblend: 18 turmoil7: 17 blargonaut: 16 zubz: 15 malus: 14 ketkat: 12 ceecee: 11 lone_prodigy: 2 geno: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
God, i think they may both be Town but thinking back that early stuff Turmoil posted this Day Phase makes way more sense. The Fandorin connection still leaves me lost and why he keeps on sheeping him but. gah.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

leaning Flux.
He never really sheeped me, but yeah I don't know what is up with his constant town mentions of me. He never really doubled down on it.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that makes me doubt voting for turmoil is why would scum do that?? I'm so confused. I'm confused by al hell of a lot that's happened.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
He laughed at the idea of being lynched on d1, I thought that if I could confirm he was a town PR I would defend him today, things took an unexpected turn
There is now way your power tells you both 'ordinary or not' and 'town or not'. It would just be a straight role cop, which doesn't jive with your supposed result. You're lying.
Has anyone EVER seen turmoil's claimed role as a town role?
It does both ways I think. It's a pretty weak role since it only really gives you half information.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Neapolitan is only useful to catch contradictions on claim, I think we should have more investigation power, that is why I lean town on Bae

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that makes me doubt voting for turmoil is why would scum do that?? I'm so confused. I'm confused by al hell of a lot that's happened.
The claim itself? It's all he has and he's clearly the top suspect in the room right now other than Flux. What makes you think Scum wouldn't do that?