• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still catching up but as a serious suggestion I do want to name Love Boat as the next modifier. I don't know exactly what it will do but the game is entirely based around Lover teams so I'd say it's a safe bet that the modifier would cause 2 people to be lynched next Phase instead of just one. With a lack of good voting records I honestly feel like that would be the best course of action since we may have to decide on 2 people instead of simply one.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I can claim, but I would rather not for reasons.

I am melonrabbit. X-shot PR. I have proof Ketkat is town.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
FluxWaveZ so do you think fran could be scum?
cause thats the only way i could see you trying to get him to use the override by trying to force a tie that isn't going to happen

i mean it'd be a p helpful power in the end

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Still catching up but as a serious suggestion I do want to name Love Boat as the next modifier. I don't know exactly what it will do but the game is entirely based around Lover teams so I'd say it's a safe bet that the modifier would cause 2 people to be lynched next Phase instead of just one. With a lack of good voting records I honestly feel like that would be the best course of action since we may have to decide on 2 people instead of simply one.

That does make sense as the modifier and I would be up for two lynches since we will get a wider spread of votes, reads etc

Fran are you going to do anything here?

I think Malus is just meming with the graph rather than something to read too much into. It is an ordered bar graph with confidence intervals so it isn't wholly nonsense.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
At the start of the day, it was based on me looking back through D1 and feeling like she was throwing out half baked reads. Like I said, could have been because she wasn't able to keep up with the thread and was skimming, or that it was because she was Scum and trying to confuse people.

Today, she has been keeping up with the thread, and I think she has a firm place in the discussions today which she did not have yesterday. I know where she stands, even if I disagree with her about Ketkat, I agree with her about Chuggernaut. I made a mention to Natiko when he was saying her defense of Ketkat was a red flag that I did not see it that way. I do still want to see her full read list that she said she would post today. I'm keeping my eye on her, but she's not a top scum read anymore based on today.
Alright, fine.

The people defending Ketkat:
I'll admit, I had missed this. I was just thinking myself and Pirate Bae for the most part, but there's been this worrying, growing sentiment of KetKat leaning towards being town. You and Brazil are right.

Maybe... I'm not so sure KetKat wouldn't be a good lynch as I was before.

My summary for wanting Ketkat the most is that she has done the least of anyone to try solving this game. Most of her posts are about herself, or about CeeCee the claimed Town Vig. She rarely shows up without people quoting her or tagging her and asking her a question. There is no reason for me to think she is on the side of Town when she does nothing to help us try to solve this game.
Reasonable, but the thing in a game like this is, from what I gather, all players here have experience playing in other games in this community. Not scum hunting or having a laissez-faire attitude being a big sign of someone being scum is like layer 1 of mind games at this point. It's too basic, too simple. But it's not to say they should be dismissed, either, and I understand your perspective.

17 / 30

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

fluxwavez (3 votes)
faddy - #2,685
sorian - #2,703
fluxwavez - #2,722

pirate bae (3 votes)
ceecee - #2,705
malus - #2,712
fandorin - #2,716

ketkat (2 votes)
cabot - #2,609
fantomas - #2,689

blargonaut (1 votes)
blargonaut - #2,636

fantomas (1 votes)
rac - #2,744

malus (1 votes)
brazil - #2,748

Post Counts:
cabot: 26 brazil: 23 dr. monkey: 22 fran: 20 fantomas: 20 natiko: 20 thechuggernaut: 19 sorian: 18 pirate bae: 17 fluxwavez: 17 sawneeks: 16 fireblend: 15 zubz: 14 rac: 14 faddy: 14 kyanrute: 14 absolutbro: 14 blargonaut: 13 fandorin: 12 ketkat: 11 malus: 11 grizzly: 10 ceecee: 10 turmoil7: 8 lone_prodigy: 2 geno: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'll also vote for Love Boat if a reasonable amount of other people do, and I'll be one of the first to vote like last time. Otherwise, I'm voting McDonalds if all of you people suspiciously flock to Heroes & Villains or something.

Gut reaction to say "Why?" but sure, I dig it with you and Ketkat being in the spotlight. But I don't see the point of being vague now, either. What's the proof?

18 / 30

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Stats! :D

Vote: Pirate Bae
The outlier for both Chuggs and KetKat happens to be Pirate Bae.
Now thinking about that it makes me kind of question my scum read of her, since scum would probably avoid such extreme positions.
We immediately
To elaborate on my vote, it's only semi influenced by the graphs I posted. I already said she is currently my top scum read and this is just the continuation of that. But from the stats we can see that she has been read from top town to top scum, so we should get a lot of information from a flip.

This seems like a cop out to not have to commit to anything.
Not a big fan of this series of posts. Pushing for the lynch then immediately backpedaling, not to mention then turning around and arguing for an info flip based off the stats. Tell me this malus - if Bae is flipped what would you go back to and gleam from the wide array of her positions on those lists if she's scum? What if she's town?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Well that certainly explains the defense of Ketkat from you now.

Considering you had this knowledge, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the others who were suddenly defending her without that knowledge.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
[17?/30]

Natiko, no one on that list is a town read for me except for me.

VOTE: Pirate Bae
Why????

Stats! :D

Why Bae over the others.

Hummmm
I think I'm here too.

For real, why?? What in Malus' post made you go that way?

Whelp. Alright then.

For the record I do believe Bae.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Because I would rather do it with time to discuss than at the last minute.
What do you think of this? (The part that touches the other 3 players, obviously.)

Gut reaction to say "Why?" but sure, I dig it with you and Ketkat being in the spotlight. But I don't see the point of being vague now, either. What's the proof?

18 / 30
She doesn't need to say anything more than that. If she's lying, we'll find out eventually for certain.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I'm fine with Love Boat and would vote for it, but in memoriam of Geno I think I'd like HvV as the next modifier.

Huh, that could explain it and I'm kinda shocked I didn't, or no one else on that matter, think in this angle.

But can you share that proof?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
She doesn't need to say anything more than that. If she's lying, we'll find out eventually for certain.
Okay, but then you're proposing that Pirate Bae and KetKat should no longer be the focus of this day phase's lynch on a vague PR claim.

These two are still two of the ones I don't want to lynch this day phase, so I'm fine with that, though.

19 / 30

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
[17?/30]

Why????

Why Bae over the others.

For real, why?? What in Malus' post made you go that way?

Whelp. Alright then.

For the record I do believe Bae.
I don't really care about Malus's weird graph, I mentioned my read on Pirate Bae previously and voted for it then.

Though her claim changes things a lot.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Scum
  1. Turmoil
  2. Fantomas
  3. Rac
  4. Blarg
  5. Chuggs
  6. CeeCee
  7. KetKat
  8. Pirate Bae
Town

Because "gut feeling" is not an appropriate reason. Now that I've made my mind, here it is:

Faddy
Still gut feeling, lol. Well, this was weird:

Came with this random thought about Brazil when I just said that he didn't stand out much to me, but then immediately leans towards town for Brazil when Natiko talks about how vote lists and kill lists aren' the same.

And now he's voting for me, even though previously he was talking about how he had other people as people higher in his scum list than I. Faddy, what bumped me up that list?

Fantomas

Unfortunately, another gut feeling. He's very active and actively scum hunting and all that good stuff. Doesn't change it.

Perhaps it's his fixation on either lynching KetKat or Pirate Bae this day phase, two people who I wouldn't want lynched today, with arguments that they give bad vibes.

My reasoning for why she shouldn't be lynched wasn't to protect myself. There's usually an underlying sense of complicity with scum unless someone messes up and/or there's a bus going, and I'm not feeling that at all with KetKat.

Point to the questions I've ignored.

Besides:

VOTE: FluxWaveZ

With Fran making this day pretty much revolve around his decision, I'm intrested in seeing what comes of it.

14/30

You seem to be fine letting Turmoil and then I just kind of float along with whatever was brought up at the start of today with a name claim or soft PR claim or something. I had to ask you two or three times just today to explain a read (which usually got met with "later") I've also had to ask the same question to you multiple times to get an answer even though you specifically quoted me back while ignoring portions of my post, these were usually on D1-1.5

This seems highly biasing, since it includes just the people that Fran listed and ignores the other 20ish players in the game. It's a good way to subconsciously focus the reader base.

How is that malus' fault? Isn't this an issue with Fran?

Wut? You've BEEN an overrider before, you know how this works (even though I think you died without using it.

Will third or fourth the calls for malus to explain the stats post. Numbers with nothing else are meaningless. And to steal his words, it's ALSO a cop out (it was the numbers! Not me!).

Zubz melting away when pressured. Do not like.

AB doing more today makes me feel marginally better but there is an odd tenor to his posts and the way he's flowing around others that I don't like.

It snowed a ton here and my power and internet are acting up, just FYI. I also have to try to run errands so here's hoping I don't end up in a snow bank.

People I definitely want to keep are Kyan, cabot, Sorian (god help us), and Natiko. Sneeks pending. Feel uncertain of many. Ready for tomorrow. Will try to be back by end of day unless my utilities give up the ghost.

I assume this was a cross post but it's a tabulation of how everyone has ordered Fran's list so far. It's also not a cop out when he then votes the one that didn't even come out most scummy from the data.

I'm using my imagination but there's really only one PR that allows this claim (with different modifiers). But sure, these two don't get lynched now today.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with Love Boat and would vote for it, but in memoriam of Geno I think I'd like HvV as the next modifier.

Huh, that could explain it and I'm kinda shocked I didn't, or no one else on that matter, think in this angle.

But can you share that proof?
Would be fine with HvV eventually but I'd prefer LB first tbh
I'm here now.

New plan: no override today.

vote: turmoil7
You just pissed off a good amount of folks.

I don't really care about Malus's weird graph, I mentioned my read on Pirate Bae previously and voted for it then.

Though her claim changes things a lot.
Mind linking me to that read? And what got you to vote then instead of back during your read? It looked like you were following Malus on something.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm here now.

I thought as much. This isn't going to fly, and there's a good chance I'm voting for you next day phase, if I'm still around.

FluxWaveZ so do you think fran could be scum?
cause thats the only way i could see you trying to get him to use the override by trying to force a tie that isn't going to happen

i mean it'd be a p helpful power in the end
Yes, always thought so. Even if he used the override, he could still be scum.

But if he doesn't use it today, then he basically screwed over this day phase with his override crap. And now that we all know it, you think we should continue dealing with it as he stays alive?
Upon a second look, this looks even thirstier than I initially thought. What the hell.
I stand by it. Every single PR claim that's been made up until now has been dubious as hell. I'm not going to just buy it because they said so with no proper details.

20 / 30

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm here now.

CsUTkvg.jpg

Enjoy, it's all yours.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I'll also vote for Love Boat if a reasonable amount of other people do, and I'll be one of the first to vote like last time. Otherwise, I'm voting McDonalds if all of you people suspiciously flock to Heroes & Villains or something.

18 / 30

Trying to avoid a NK, if possible. But we'll see now. I had to at least take the risk.

Well that certainly explains the defense of Ketkat from you now.

Considering you had this knowledge, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the others who were suddenly defending her without that knowledge.

I mostly wanted to gauge reactions, obviously. I don't really care if they defend her or not, because I know my claim would clear her, if it came to that. I was trying to avoid it but whatever.

Natiko's was interesting; it reads of very defensive and is the one who stood out to me the most. I'm still trying to figure out what to make of it.

Most others (Sorian, Sawneeks, Flux, etc.) seemed to just go with it. I haven't had many reactions with any of them as of yesterday, so I found it odd that they kind of took my defense of her at face value. Some asked questions and were skeptical (Brazil comes to mind), which indicates to me a willingness to solve and question the norm. That reads town to me, so I believe him to be town.

Recently, I don't like the chain of malus' weak vote, followed by Fandorin. And CeeCee; this is not to be spiteful that they voted for me, since I have been intentionally vague this day phase, but there isn't much reasoning there and I feel like I'm the easiest target to hide behind, at this given moment.

What do you think of this? (The part that touches the other 3 players, obviously.)

To be honest, I wasn't sure what you meant then, and I still don't.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm here now.

1) What made you change your mind?

2) Wish you would have said this earlier because locked votes but also because I was planning to nap and now I don't think I can (though maybe I will, my vote is on anyway)

3) While I was 50/50 on my desire for you to use it today, I hope you are aware that once more obvious scum reads are lynched, we are calling your bluff if you haven't done an override yet.

Okay, but then you're proposing that Pirate Bae and KetKat should no longer be the focus of this day phase's lynch on a vague PR claim.

These two are still two of the ones I don't want to lynch this day phase, so I'm fine with that, though.

19 / 30

Sounds like you are annoyed that they should no longer be the focus though, sorry, that's how cop claims work. It's not always awesome on the day of the claim under sketchy circumstances but it always gets caught out long term if it's a lie so yeah, proposal passes imo.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone wanting to vote love boat . Why are you so set on that one as something useful or good ahead of time? It's not going to be lover's or secret chats, that would fly in the face of everything we've seen so far.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
You seem to be fine letting Turmoil and then I just kind of float along with whatever was brought up at the start of today with a name claim or soft PR claim or something.
'Cause it's nothing. I'm not the one who brought it up.

I had to ask you two or three times just today to explain a read (which usually got met with "later") I've also had to ask the same question to you multiple times to get an answer even though you specifically quoted me back while ignoring portions of my post, these were usually on D1-1.5
"Later" means "later." Doesn't mean I'm ignoring it, and I haven't.

For the rest, I don't know what you're talking about. If I ignored anything in quoted statements, it's probably 'cause it was irrelevant to me.

Sounds like you are annoyed that they should no longer be the focus though, sorry, that's how cop claims work. It's not always awesome on the day of the claim under sketchy circumstances but it always gets caught out long term if it's a lie so yeah, proposal passes imo.
Sure. I'm not digging for a full claim right now since anyways, again, I wouldn't have voted for either of those two anyways.

Btw, are all of you just okay that Fran isn't using the override today? I'm not going to let that just pass.

21 / 30

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Will third or fourth the calls for malus to explain the stats post. Numbers with nothing else are meaningless. And to steal his words, it's ALSO a cop out (it was the numbers! Not me!).

Zubz melting away when pressured. Do not like.

AB doing more today makes me feel marginally better but there is an odd tenor to his posts and the way he's flowing around others that I don't like.

It snowed a ton here and my power and internet are acting up, just FYI. I also have to try to run errands so here's hoping I don't end up in a snow bank.

People I definitely want to keep are Kyan, cabot, Sorian (god help us), and Natiko. Sneeks pending. Feel uncertain of many. Ready for tomorrow. Will try to be back by end of day unless my utilities give up the ghost.
Be safe out there. We're just hermiting inside. Thankfully power seems to be okay so far on my end.

Well, I guess that's another explanation for the huge defense of Ketkat. If true I'm going to have to rethink my reads. Assuming Fran is still picking from his sa-

I'm here now.

Fucking what?

Upon a second look, this looks even thirstier than I initially thought. What the hell.

Dude

Do we? :P
I had those as part of other quotes and then got annoyed at formatting because it didn't order his posts together but I didn't split it all out right, my b lol

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mind linking me to that read? And what got you to vote then instead of back during your read? It looked like you were following Malus on something.

Here it is. I'm on mobile, but it's right after the Fran list answer.

This was today earlier when I woke up, so there's been quite some time since that. Considering our votes would lock, I thought I'd wait a bit. Of course, I should have waited a bit longer lol
Sorry for the disappearing act. Yesterday was harsh and I went out later, so couldn't really read or post much. Will be here until Day End though.

Really old post, but I don't think it was an useless observation. It was on my mind and I thought I'd share it. Maybe others had similar thoughts and could've agree with me on it too.

Just thought that it wouldn't be cool for the new player on the slot (btw, welcome L_P! ) that this type of argument got waved in his face later, since it's not something that can be actually discussed.

I thought Monkey's reaction to that weird a bit weird as well. However, like Zordon once advised in a scum chat, I can't see what Scum! Monkey would gain with her reaction to that. She didn't push me, just silently made note of it and downgraded her town read on me a bit, and I don't think that's something worth pointing out later on either.

If he isn't scum I will eat my hat

KetKat
Pirate Bae
rac
turmoil7
CeeCee
Fantomas
Chuggs
Blargonaut

WTF are you smoking? He is no way scum

This probably doesn't align exactly with my past reads list, so a few more recent comments on them:
Hard for me to decide between KetKat and Pirate Bae as the scummiest. I'll echo the thread's sentiment that KetKat's contributions have been sub-par, with dozens more posts defending herself than actually scum hunting. Sawneeks's ISO read on her is also telling and she has a few contradictory posts. At the same time, I can see where Flux is coming from when he pointed out that she's "a lone wolf" in the game, not minding much of the heat and just expressing her thoughts on whatever gets her attention (sorta like he does). This could just be the effects of a early scum bus though, removing her from the rest of the group plays and mindshare. She's the top scum read to me.

At the same time, I agree wholeheartedly about how suspicious Bae has been about defending KetKat. Natiko pointed out the stark contrast between her other reads and the long thought post she made defending KetKat, and later others (I remember Kyan) mentioned this looked like a scum player building up a townie to gain some credit later when the later flips. This makes a lot of sense considering the thread is still very much for a KetKat lynch and was even more so back then. I confess I don't think I've read a response to all this from Pirate Bae, so I'll need to look for it later.

rac is still being his usual grumpy rac without adding much. I mentioned he seemed to always be present to defend himself and throw shade in the general direction of those that scum read him some way, and believe that still rings true.

turmoil feels like he landed completely flat on the ground this game. He turned the tides and won my very first mafia game almost single handily, so I've come to expect a lot from him, but I really don't see that here. I know he likes to solve the game using balance and looking for soft claims and breadcrumbs to come up with solid reads and not budge on them, but so far none of that. I'm still leaning town right now, but really a hard read.

CeeCee is a mess. I don't think I ever bought that he had 2 more shots left, but I was surprised when he said he has none.
Balance talk: for now I'm scratching him as Town Vigilante considering we have no counter claim and only 1 night kill at N1. In a game this size, I don't think scum can only kill via it's factional command, so other kill mechanics should be in place. If we get confirmation that scum can kill 2 people per phase (e.g. 2 town kills at night; someone claims some sort of protection at night, like a wasted bulletproof vest or a doctor save), that would solidify CeeCee as our Town Vig. However if that doesn't happen and we instead keep getting Nights with a single kill, I think there would be a high chance that CeeCee gambited hard and is actually a Scum Vig.

Fantomas is so-so. He's very active and contributing a lot, but nothing he posted so far stuck to me. Could be I'm just not paying that much attention to him so far, but it's something that's on my mind. Neeks said that he could be playing like she does as scum, posting a lot and sharing a bunch of artificial reads, and that could be well be it. At the same time, just as Neeks did I liked how he bumped me and her down to Null reads without bringing attention to it; felt like he didn't need to shove his reads down the thread and was just being honest about his reads. Liked how he owned it up too.

I will do an ISO on Chuggs. I sweat it. But right now, I'm reading him as a bumbling townie afraid of getting overridden who claimed too soon and wanted to share his reads. The confusion with his reads lists and response to the Fran list is also giving me townie vibes. Looks like a honest mistake that a scum player would pay more attention to. WIFOM at the end, yeah, but I'm leaning town.

If Fran leans more towards his lynch today I'll work this read up.

Finally, I'm not really town reading Blarg, but I want more of him before consider his lynch. He is very contained for D2 and that could be worrying.

[07/30]

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Zubz has dropped out of the game

I'm looking for a replacement.

Note: I'm keeping his vote on the game, since it's very unlikely we will get a replacement till day ends.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Let's walk through it:

You were openly defending Ketkat because you knew she was town, contradicting multiple players who strongly believed that she was scum.

malus, turmoil and Flux came in and said that they didn't believe Ketkat was scum simply because it seemed to easy and there was no pushback against that lynch. They lied - you were staunchly defending her. That's a bullshit reason to townread her.

Usually, when someone comes up with a bullshit reason to townread someone, they're scum. If a townie is getting pushed hard, it's pretty easy for scum to distance themselves from that inevitable mislynch by claiming they townread said townie. And sometimes scum doesn't put in the effort to draw a townread that feels natural.

Does this make sense? How do you feel about those three with this in mind?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fireblend think i accidentally deleted your reply to me during my last post. Thank you for quoting those, I didn't realize that you had shifted a bit during Day 1. Lessens my scum read of you a bit.

Sorian Because at this point it's the best guess I have for the modifiers that may actually be even remotely helpful and I'd rather try there than just vote for a different one.

CsUTkvg.jpg

Enjoy, it's all yours.
right click and save
Btw, are all of you just okay that Fran isn't using the override today? I'm not going to let that just pass.

21 / 30
there are only so many weird PR moves i can really dislike in one game, dude.

honestly. this is such a fran thing to do i just laughed. dunno if i scum read him for it yet but it's a bold move to do if he wasn't town.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Trying to avoid a NK, if possible. But we'll see now. I had to at least take the risk.

I mostly wanted to gauge reactions, obviously. I don't really care if they defend her or not, because I know my claim would clear her, if it came to that. I was trying to avoid it but whatever.

Natiko's was interesting; it reads of very defensive and is the one who stood out to me the most. I'm still trying to figure out what to make of it.

Most others (Sorian, Sawneeks, Flux, etc.) seemed to just go with it. I haven't had many reactions with any of them as of yesterday, so I found it odd that they kind of took my defense of her at face value. Some asked questions and were skeptical (Brazil comes to mind), which indicates to me a willingness to solve and question the norm. That reads town to me, so I believe him to be town.

Recently, I don't like the chain of malus' weak vote, followed by Fandorin. And CeeCee; this is not to be spiteful that they voted for me, since I have been intentionally vague this day phase, but there isn't much reasoning there and I feel like I'm the easiest target to hide behind, at this given moment.

When you say my name and say I "seemed to go with it." Are you saying I just accepted the town read and agreed or that I mostly ignored your defense since I thought it was wrong? It sounds like you mean the former but I specifically quoted you at one point and told you why I thought Ket was scum based on my experiences with her in my game when you quoted your experiences in GoT.

'Cause it's nothing. I'm not the one who brought it up.

"Later" means "later." Doesn't mean I'm ignoring it, and I haven't.

For the rest, I don't know what you're talking about. If I ignored anything in quoted statements, it's probably 'cause it was irrelevant to me.

Sure. I'm not digging for a full claim right now since anyways, again, I wouldn't have voted for either of those two anyways.

21 / 30

If it's nothing then why did you egg it on as if you had more to say?

And you have a vote down so no one really cares what you are letting pass today.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

fluxwavez (3 votes)
faddy - #2,685
sorian - #2,703
fluxwavez - #2,722

pirate bae (3 votes)
ceecee - #2,705
malus - #2,712
fandorin - #2,716

ketkat (2 votes)
cabot - #2,609
fantomas - #2,689

turmoil7 (2 votes)
fran - #2,763
zubz - #2,771

blargonaut (1 votes)
blargonaut - #2,636

zubz (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #2,781

fantomas (1 votes)
rac - #2,744

malus (1 votes)
brazil - #2,748

Post Counts:
brazil: 27 cabot: 26 dr. monkey: 22 sorian: 22 natiko: 22 fran: 21 fantomas: 21 fluxwavez: 21 thechuggernaut: 19 sawneeks: 19 pirate bae: 18 fandorin: 17 faddy: 17 fireblend: 16 zubz: 15 rac: 14 kyanrute: 14 absolutbro: 14 blargonaut: 13 grizzly: 12 ceecee: 11 ketkat: 11 malus: 11 turmoil7: 10 lone_prodigy: 2 geno: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorian Because at this point it's the best guess I have for the modifiers that may actually be even remotely helpful and I'd rather try there than just vote for a different one.

At this point I'm suspecting weird games are going to have easy modifiers and more normal games are going to have the crazier ones. That's based on a super small sample size obviously but that's my hunch on what Bear starting building this premise on.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If it's nothing then why did you egg it on as if you had more to say?

And you have a vote down so no one really cares what you are letting pass today.
I didn't You're the one who repeatedly asked for elaboration on it, which I ignored, until I had to point it out in a previous post.

And, obviously, I'm not saying that as some threat of power like I'm gonna shoot him. I'm saying that this isn't something I'd simply overlook, and I'm wondering why others are when the whole day has literally revolved around it.

So you want more voting phases jettisoned? Because I guarantee you Fran isn't dying N2. And we'll have the same vote restriction on D3. Fun times ahead.

22 / 30

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I'm suspecting weird games are going to have easy modifiers and more normal games are going to have the crazier ones. That's based on a super small sample size obviously but that's my hunch on what Bear starting building this premise on.

Let's have a nice phase of Disney Princesses.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I don't want to lock my vote in yet due to this Fran garbage. Part of me wants to be petty and try and force him to use the override, but there aren't even a ton of people left that can place votes. Likely to vote turmoil, but again need to be careful of ties.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am going to sleep though, I'm sorry, I don't think I can be of much help at this point and I'm having issue concentrating on this anyway. Lynch Flux or make Fran use an override imo. Don't lynch Bae or Ket.

To a lesser extent, don't lynch Chuggs or CeeCee yet. Turmoil is fine. Zubz subbing out like that is a pain in the ass but don't let scum aggro you into thinking that's an appropriate vote right now. Also, don't just swing to Blarg out of laziness.