• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I have such fond memories of chtulhu, like the time I... Oh. Oh no.

H̵̛̺͚͇̱̗̠̯̼̕͟ḙ̶̢͎̣̱͍̣̳ͅ ̵̱̣͕̻͓̮͙͈̪̝́͢c̴̢̛̟͕̺͈ò̸̟̙̜̘̥͉̥̼̤̳̖̭͍͢͞͞ͅm̵͓̗̰͚͚̝͉̣̭͎͈̻̰̞̭͟ͅͅe̢̡͙̩͇̙̪̙͟͞ś̴͔͙͓̳̪͉͈͍̕͟ͅ ̵̛̬͔̮̲̝̭͙̥̘͎̣̟͇́͟I͏̨̨̡҉̩̼̤̻̫̖̲ ҉̗͖̙̯͉̩̀ͅc͡͏̷̵̢̗͖͉ͅa̴̩͔͙̥̞̟n̯̻̻̤̩̠̭̫͍͖͇̜̪̕ ͠͏̶͓̼̙̼̲̬̺̼̝̲͝͝ͅf̛̛͕̦̲̙́̀ȩ̸̸͔̗̤̜̤͉̤̫̭̠̱̺͇̘̫̭̮͜͠ͅe̸̷̸̩͇̞̞̻̠̟̭̖͇̟̼̘̪̱͇̭̪̜͘l̳͚̦̞̥͈͇͜͞ͅ ̸̡̣̬̭̹̫̘̻̻͈̲̯̹̜͕̝̀̕ͅi̴̶̶̼͎̣̳͖̳̦͙̮̮̜̯̩͖̟͜ͅͅͅͅt͢҉̶̧̛̦̬̱͖̦̲͔̝̰̠̝̝̖̳͈͕͙̣ͅ ҉̭̜̼̘̬͕̬̺͡s̝̲̲̝̦̦̖͢͞t̷̰̥͍̜̝͖̗͙̰͎̰̖͓͕̪́͜͝ó̢̼̦͙̝̙͙͇͇̦͖̹̙̮̞͚̮͟͠͡p̴̟̱̲̹̘̦̤̠͓̖̹̫̝̗̘͚̩̜̳͜͝ ̸̘̞̖̣̕͢͢ì̧̳͉̞̳̰̬͇̱͇̥̦̳͞t̨̧͚̼̪̪̗̯͞ ҉̜̫̯̬͚̳͈̭̗͈̠̱̪͔̜̼̦͡ǹ͖̞̹͓̲̫͍͎̼̲̼̦̗̗͇́ͅǫ͚̮̞̼̳̳̩̣̦͢ͅw̷̛͎̪͖̯͈̣̕͜͜

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have such fond memories of chtulhu, like the time I... Oh. Oh no.

H̵̛̺͚͇̱̗̠̯̼̕͟ḙ̶̢͎̣̱͍̣̳ͅ ̵̱̣͕̻͓̮͙͈̪̝́͢c̴̢̛̟͕̺͈ò̸̟̙̜̘̥͉̥̼̤̳̖̭͍͢͞͞ͅm̵͓̗̰͚͚̝͉̣̭͎͈̻̰̞̭͟ͅͅe̢̡͙̩͇̙̪̙͟͞ś̴͔͙͓̳̪͉͈͍̕͟ͅ ̵̛̬͔̮̲̝̭͙̥̘͎̣̟͇́͟I͏̨̨̡҉̩̼̤̻̫̖̲ ҉̗͖̙̯͉̩̀ͅc͡͏̷̵̢̗͖͉ͅa̴̩͔͙̥̞̟n̯̻̻̤̩̠̭̫͍͖͇̜̪̕ ͠͏̶͓̼̙̼̲̬̺̼̝̲͝͝ͅf̛̛͕̦̲̙́̀ȩ̸̸͔̗̤̜̤͉̤̫̭̠̱̺͇̘̫̭̮͜͠ͅe̸̷̸̩͇̞̞̻̠̟̭̖͇̟̼̘̪̱͇̭̪̜͘l̳͚̦̞̥͈͇͜͞ͅ ̸̡̣̬̭̹̫̘̻̻͈̲̯̹̜͕̝̀̕ͅi̴̶̶̼͎̣̳͖̳̦͙̮̮̜̯̩͖̟͜ͅͅͅͅt͢҉̶̧̛̦̬̱͖̦̲͔̝̰̠̝̝̖̳͈͕͙̣ͅ ҉̭̜̼̘̬͕̬̺͡s̝̲̲̝̦̦̖͢͞t̷̰̥͍̜̝͖̗͙̰͎̰̖͓͕̪́͜͝ó̢̼̦͙̝̙͙͇͇̦͖̹̙̮̞͚̮͟͠͡p̴̟̱̲̹̘̦̤̠͓̖̹̫̝̗̘͚̩̜̳͜͝ ̸̘̞̖̣̕͢͢ì̧̳͉̞̳̰̬͇̱͇̥̦̳͞t̨̧͚̼̪̪̗̯͞ ҉̜̫̯̬͚̳͈̭̗͈̠̱̪͔̜̼̦͡ǹ͖̞̹͓̲̫͍͎̼̲̼̦̗̗͇́ͅǫ͚̮̞̼̳̳̩̣̦͢ͅw̷̛͎̪͖̯͈̣̕͜͜

You're being awfully goofy, Febe. It makes me curious.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
xYxA9Sg.gif
c71SzVH.jpg

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I left for a bit partly because I had things to do and in part because I had no idea what was going on, and now that I came back to check in I'm even more confused.
44f93872a5c16127151a6f51d69fad744ad5abaa_hq.gif

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The lack of direction from Blargonaut feels scummy. Usually when he's town he tries a little bit, but when he's scum he either tries a lot or not at all. Hmm...

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I'd just like to take a moment to appreciate the large turnout on my behalf. You are all wonderful people, and I hope by the time this game is done you stay that way

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I believe that we will have a day phase in outer mafia with the costume game. It wouldn't be too hard.
If that's the case, then that modifier is scum's best friend. I won't touch that with a ten-foot pole.

You said:

No twisting of words was done. You denounced my question of your conviction so the assumption was that you appear to think you do have conviction.

Clearly you don't have a plan you can just execute right now. Not many players can (or should) have one less than an hour into the game.

Also I'd argue we don't necessarily need a "strong leader." Just a leader that can give us the most information.
I mean, now you're taking two different circumstances and mashing them together. I have had strong conviction for who to lynch on D1 before. I do not have that right now, and I may not have it later. Even if I do, I think I'd rather appeal to the leader instead of representing everyone on my own.

And sure, I agree that the leader doesn't need to have a direction themselves and, really, anyone who will give us the most information works. But I think that, naturally, those who will will be the ones who have something they want to achieve.
I almost fell asleep when reading this argument between Terra and Flux. It feels like one of those pedantic conversations that get dragged on and on because scum refuses to back down on D1. I'm watching you two.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
i dont even think ive read a post by sorian yet
Isn't it the other way around?
I don't like rac regardless! :p. I think I messed up there, sorry

--
So far Brazil just voted for fandorin and posted some gifs, I like Fandorin but makes me wary, well, I just f5ed and he added a read on Flux vs Terra, so that is something I think

Yes, probably not touching Power rangers modifier is for the best, for the record I would like to vote for love boat(the chats, if any, could be useful and fun) or MDTLA because it will likely be stupid

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Vote: Blargonaut

I believe in you, Blargonaut-senpai. Deliver us from this aimless direction!

BTW as your leader I would exclusively target the lowest post contributor for summary termination. I don't believe in D1 tells having any semblance of decency towards dictating any sort of informed elimination in the early round(s), and neither should any of you.

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
Level 1: I'll vote for myself for leader cause I only know my alignment blah blah fart
Level 2: I'll make sure to say I don't want to be leader because chucklefucks like Geno will hold the leader personally accountable when they don't x x 360 no scope x x scum with their vote
Level 3: I'll slyly sidestep the whole voting topic as a whole
Galaxy brain: I'll make a meme levels post breaking down the topic while avoiding it all together

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
All that to say, good scummies are either level 3 or circle back to level one, bad scum players would be chilling at level 2

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Brazil you're not seriously indulging Blood Brother rule, right?
I dunno, man, the way you capitalized that shit made me want to take a second bath today.

I'm not sure where this leader thing is going yet, but the first selfish thought I had when I saw it was that I'd gain more information from watching someone else do it (preferably someone I can read) than from doing it myself. I'm not particularly confident about hitting scum just yet, so if I took that shot the result would probably be pretty boring. I'll throw my hat in the ring more vehemently if my ears perk up for some reason, though.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
BTW as your leader I would exclusively target the lowest post contributor for summary termination. I don't believe in D1 tells having any semblance of decency towards dictating any sort of informed elimination in the early round(s), and neither should any of you.

... Oh

Well nevermind then.

Vote: FluxWaveZ

MOD EDIT - To ensure vote tool records votes properly, I'll add an unvote command here

Unvote

Last edited by a moderator:

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Level 1: I'll vote for myself for leader cause I only know my alignment blah blah fart
Level 2: I'll make sure to say I don't want to be leader because chucklefucks like Geno will hold the leader personally accountable when they don't x x 360 no scope x x scum with their vote
Level 3: I'll slyly sidestep the whole voting topic as a whole
Galaxy brain: I'll make a meme levels post breaking down the topic while avoiding it all together
The fuck?
1. Why are you calling me a chucklefuck?
2. Literally when have I done this?

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
"Scum could possibly react to this mechanic in every way possible"
The difference being if you think someone is a strong scum player versus a poor one they be reacting differently. So if two players are on that level 2 shit but one is ahem not as strong as scum historically that's a bigger scum tell

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The lack of direction from Blargonaut feels scummy. Usually when he's town he tries a little bit, but when he's scum he either tries a lot or not at all. Hmm...
Vote: Blargonaut

I believe in you, Blargonaut-senpai. Deliver us from this aimless direction!
Uhhhhh

I don't like rac regardless! :p. I think I messed up there, sorry

--
So far Brazil just voted for fandorin and posted some gifs, I like Fandorin but makes me wary, well, I just f5ed and he added a read on Flux vs Terra, so that is something I think

Yes, probably not touching Power rangers modifier is for the best, for the record I would like to vote for love boat(the chats, if any, could be useful and fun) or MDTLA because it will likely be stupid
So you're standing by the rac read?

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
But if you don't like the stance in general why is it the player that is fighting the hardest to not be leader is the one you're viewing as the better of two choices?

I'd hardly say either of them are "fighting" particularly hard. The only difference, to me, at least, is that Flux actually took the time to put thought into his explanations whereas Fran just left me with more questions. Fran is giving me this self-preservation vibe whereas Flux is not.

I'm not afraid of screwing up. I just think that are people that are more capable to make a good read with little info than myself. I usually need more info to make a read. So if someone else is better than me why would I candidate myself?

I prefer to give the role to someone else who may do a better job. It's the more logical thing to do.

Do you think your stance will change at all as the day progresses?