• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Confirming role get. Can already tell this one is gonna be a doozy. Wonder if this can compete with HvV mafia in sheer insanity.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
fvfuesei15kwuo5.largek8ebr.jpg

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that game starts today!

6o7em0c2g6

OP is also edited with some light flavor.

Last edited:

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
FYI semester starts tomorrow for us (ughhh) so while I will be active (lol it's me) this might have some impact.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
The Time Machine was surprisingly spacious… so much so that 27 people were apparently to fit inside it with no issues at all. There was another issue though…
- How are we supposed to know, which one of us are Blargonauts?
You see, the moment everyone appeared inside after being summoned to the machine, they all looked like Blargonauts. And on top of that…
- What's happening? The whole place is shaking!
Their surroundings began to shift and transform… until the area didn't look like a time machine at all.
- This is… the USA Senate!
Except that there were no senators at sight… just the 27 of them, in middle of empty seats.
- Are we supposed to… elect something?
Things seemed to be becoming weirder and weirder. One thing is for sure though… the hunt for the Blargonauts was just beginning!

Day 1 Begins

ELECTION MAFIA Day Phase Modifier is in place!
Please read the Special rules of this modifier under this post!

Majority is 14

Day 1 Ends, and Day 1.5 Begins in:
pv8ellxbrc

Day 1 Begins || Day 1 Modifier Rules
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
DAY 1 MODIFIER RULES

Election Mafia
Season 3 Game – Theme: USA Election
Original Gamerunner: Hecht

Special Rules

This day phase is divided into two sections: Day 1 and Day 1.5

During Day 1, players do not vote for a lynch candidate. Instead, players vote for a leader. Normal voting rules are in place otherwise.
Day 1 lasts either until majority is reached, or until 48 hours pass. At the end of the day, the player with most votes becomes the leader. If vote results in a tie, the player who received their votes first will become the leader.
Normal activity rules are in place during Day 1 (Players must post at least 10 posts unless day ends too early).

During Day 1.5, only the leader chosen during Day 1 can vote. Leader's vote decides, who will be lynched at the end of day 1.5. All players are allowed to post otherwise normally during Day 1.5
Day 1.5 lasts until the leader has voted for someone, or until 24 hours pass. Leader is allowed to vote "No Lynch" as well as any player in the game.

When Day 1.5 ends, night 1 begins. Once night 1 begins, The Leader will lose their status as such.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well that's an interesting day 1 rule. Kinda reminds me of the deputy mechanic from Werewolf 2.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hi! I'm Dr. Monkey. I'm not a real doctor (yet/soooon) so you can just call me monkey. This is prewritten because I cannot contain my excitement about this gaming and finding out what all the weird modifiers are gonna be. Also because the day starts when I'm supposed to be prepping/starting dinner, so I will probably not be available immediately.

Likes: Substance, fun, gifs, lynching all liars, making random spreadsheets and shit that may or may not be useful

Dislikes: Liars, tomfoolery for tomfoolery's sake, long slow walks on the beach (all that uneven turf, man)

addition after game start: holy shit, I just read the modifier. So we get one leader and the leader decides? Anyway, I'll be back in a while. I have to give this some thought anyway.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. I certainly don't want that responsibility, so I won't be running. Eager to be convinced to vote for someone, though.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: Terraforce

MOD EDIT - To ensure vote tool records votes properly, I'll add an unvote command here

Unvote

Last edited by a moderator:

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Any thoughts on Blarg being the Speaker of the House/Leader? I mean, who else to find the real Blargs than the realest Blarg? Unless Blarg is also a Blarg, in which case... Blargh.

Random but just noticed you became a mod, good job for that.

Oh yeah! Congrats, Sophia!