• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That is strange though when you think about it. If they roleblocked Pirate Bae, why would they try and kill her too? I'm curious how Faddy found out both of my targets and that they were both from a doctor.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

faddy (12 votes)
fantomas - #2,985
fluxwavez - #2,996
ceecee - #3,163
blargonaut - #3,494
fran - #3,612
kyanrute - #3,629
dr. monkey - #3,633
natiko - #3,806
brazil - #3,821
sawneeks - #3,823
absolutbro - #3,840
thechuggernaut - #3,847
ezekelrage - #3,853
malus - #3,854

malus (3 votes)
brazil - #3,017 #3,821
natiko - #3,335 #3,806
fireblend - #3,553
fandorin - #3,590
rac - #3,591
faddy - #3,638 #3,714

fandorin (1 votes)
sawneeks - #2,964 #3,823
thechuggernaut - #3,097 #3,847
malus - #3,527 #3,854
sorian - #3,546
dr. monkey - #3,560 #3,633
faddy - #3,714 #3,809

ketkat (1 votes)
faddy - #3,809

(0 votes)
fireblend - #3,550 #3,553

ezekelrage (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,152 #3,494

brazil (0 votes)
faddy - #3,289 #3,638
fran - #3,555 #3,612

pirate bae (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,142 #3,209

ceecee (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #2,961 #3,853

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,114 #3,142
dr. monkey - #3,209 #3,560

zubz (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,105 #3,152

Post Counts:
fantomas: 85 dr. monkey: 77 fran: 77 sorian: 66 blargonaut: 65 ezekelrage: 63 brazil: 62 faddy: 58 fluxwavez: 55 sawneeks: 40 fandorin: 38 kyanrute: 35 natiko: 35 rac: 23 thechuggernaut: 23 ketkat: 18 malus: 17 grizzly: 16 absolutbro: 15 ceecee: 14 pirate bae: 8 fireblend: 8 lone_prodigy: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Z8XzPKm.gif

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Flavor coming soon (TM)

Faddy has been removed from the game!

You and an army of other Blargonauts from mafia games through the history have teamed up to change all past games to have more suitable end results for all of the Blargonauts who have been done dirty in the past and in the future! Nobody can stop the army of Blargonauts… hopefully!

You are Blargonaut the Bomb, which means Mafia Bomb

If you are lynched during the day phase, you explode. You die from this, but you also kill the last person who voted for you.

Any member of the mafia can also do the Faction Night Kill with the command KILL: player during the night phase. Only one member of the Mafia can submit the Faction Night Kill during the night.

You are Aligned with The Blargonauts, which means MAFIA

Your teammates are: [REDACTED]

The Mafia has a group chat in Outer Mafia:

You win, once Mafia consists of 50% or more of the players remaining in the game.

Game Thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/mafiera-mafia-ot-the-day-of-the-blargonauts.91092/

Please confirm you have received this role PM by either replying to it, or posting in the game thread that you have received it

Faddy-naut explodes, and the most unfortunate TheChuggernaut was caught in the blast...

TheChuggernaut has been removed from the game due to the bomb!

You have been summoned by the great Mafia Time Machine to protect the integrity and history of the games this community has played over the years. It seems that a malicious force is out to disrupt the harmony and results of games past and future, and it is your duty to stop them.

You are Pedro the Bulletproof, which means Town 1-shot Bulletproof.

Once during the game, if someone tries to kill you, you will survive with your bulletproof vest. This vest only works once, so if you are tried to be killed the second time, you will die. Your vest will also not protect you from being lynched in any form.

You are aligned with The Community, which means TOWN

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated!

Game Thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/mafiera-mafia-ot-the-day-of-the-blargonauts.91092/

Please confirm you have received this role PM by either replying to it, or posting in the game thread that you have received it

Note: Bulletproof does not protect from bombs.

Please wait for the next post.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017

Night 3 Begins

You may now vote for the next game modifier in the game thread.

Rule Reminder:
Your votes are made in this thread. Same voting rules apply as during day phases.
You may not post anything else in this thread during night phase but votes.
There are no majority rules. In case of a tie, modifier that received votes first wins.
You may change your vote as many times as you want. You are also allowed to unvote regularly.

The vote ends two hours before day begins. Night actions are also due two hours before day begins.
The Boat Chats of the Love Boat modifier will be active until vote and night actions are due. After that they shall be locked.

You may vote these modifiers:
Star Wars
Archer
NX
Disney Princess
The Price is Right
Pineapple Pizza
Dark Souls
Heroes vs Villains
Power Rangers
Conspiracy
McDonalds Treasure Land Adventure
Bar 2
RNG

Day 4 Begins in
ejds2ljxw9

Day Night 3 Begins

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY NIGHT 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

the price is right (12 votes)
fantomas - #3,866
fluxwavez - #3,867
natiko - #3,868
sorian - #3,871
sawneeks - #3,872
brazil - #3,873
malus - #3,874
kyanrute - #3,875
lone_prodigy - #3,877
dr. monkey - #3,878
fireblend - #3,881
ceecee - #3,884

star wars (2 votes)
absolutbro - #3,882
blargonaut - #3,883

heroes vs villains (2 votes)
fran - #3,869
ezekelrage - #3,870

mcdonalds treasure land adventure (1 votes)
fandorin - #3,880

rng (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,879 #3,883

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 2 ezekelrage: 1 brazil: 1 grizzly: 1 sorian: 1 kyanrute: 1 fantomas: 1 dr. monkey: 1 ceecee: 1 fireblend: 1 fran: 1 absolutbro: 1 sawneeks: 1 fluxwavez: 1 retromg: 1 fandorin: 1 malus: 1 lone_prodigy: 1 natiko: 1

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Note: once night actions and vote are due, chats will be locked. You will retain read access though.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Day Night 3 Ends

Night actions and vote is locked.

The Price is Right has been chosen as the next modifier.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY NIGHT 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

the price is right (12 votes)
fantomas - #3,866
fluxwavez - #3,867
natiko - #3,868
sorian - #3,871
sawneeks - #3,872
brazil - #3,873
malus - #3,874
kyanrute - #3,875
lone_prodigy - #3,877
dr. monkey - #3,878
fireblend - #3,881
ceecee - #3,884

heroes vs villains (3 votes)
fran - #3,869
ezekelrage - #3,870
fandorin - #3,886

star wars (2 votes)
absolutbro - #3,882
blargonaut - #3,883

mcdonalds treasure land adventure (0 votes)
fandorin - #3,880 #3,886

rng (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,879 #3,883

Post Counts:
grizzly: 5 blargonaut: 2 fandorin: 2 ezekelrage: 1 brazil: 1 sorian: 1 kyanrute: 1 fantomas: 1 dr. monkey: 1 ceecee: 1 fireblend: 1 fran: 1 absolutbro: 1 sawneeks: 1 fluxwavez: 1 retromg: 1 malus: 1 lone_prodigy: 1 natiko: 1

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017

C'mon down... Ketkat!

But she never did... because she was dead. Everyone in the audience gasped and cried over this loss.

Host wasn't sure what to do, until.....

"Oh wait! We have 19 more contestants here!"

KetKat has been removed from the game!

You have been summoned by the great Mafia Time Machine to protect the integrity and history of the games this community has played over the years. It seems that a malicious force is out to disrupt the harmony and results of games past and future, and it is your duty to stop them.

You are Dr. Monkey the Doctor, which means Town Doctor.

During night phase you can send the command PROTECT: player in order to protect them from a night kill. If the targeted player is tried to be killed, they will survive. You can self-target, but you cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

You are aligned with The Community, which means TOWN

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated!

Day 4 Begins

THE PRICE IS RIGHT MAFIA modifier is in place!
Please check the post below for the rules!

Majority is 10

Day 4 Ends in:
zsqgv6gme9

Last edited:
Day 4 Begins || Modifier Rules
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017

thepriceisrightmafiawak0g.gif

DAY 4 MODIFIER RULES

The Price is Right Mafia
Season 6 Game
Gamerunner: Sophia

Special Rules:

Normal game and voting rules are at place during the day phase.

During the night phase, all players will take part in a round of 'The Price is Right' You will be presented with a product you have to guess the price of. You will make your guess by submitting a PM to the gamerunner (me). Guesses must be submitted in the form of dollars and cents you think the product costs. The winner is the player who guessed the closest to the correct price. You can submit your guesses until the night actions are due that night phase.

The winner of the round will win a fabulous item.

In the case two players are both the closest, the one who submitted their guess first wins. If the winning player is also killed during the night, the second closest player will win instead. Only the winner will be informed what the prize item is, and what it does.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm taking it this time, Zeke
LMAO

Faddy/Faddy Doc Claim/Bomb - Obvious scum was in on the Faddy gambit. This gives them a few options. They know he is lying and can choose what side to be on about faddy claim(To bus and deny claim or not bus and go with claim). They knew he was a bomb(Would make sure they arent the last on the vote ). Set up other targets for the lynch/chain lynch (Like Chuggs for example). I think looking at ppl trying to set up the chuggs angle could be interesting. Scum knew Chuggs was telling the truth about the BP, but couldn't have known he would be the one to be blown up. These are the posts/ppl that stick out to me.

Going with the claim or denying the claim
Flux - Even with the faddy doc claim, continued to want to kill Faddy. Didn't give ANY pause to consider Faddy could be telling the truth it seems. This post sticks out the most for me on Flux.
Isn't it? Let's lynch him and see how scummy I turn out to be.
So sure Faddy is scum and the flip will prove how town flux is. How can you speak with such confidence when he is claiming doc?

Kyan - Seems like he was reaching to throw dirt on Faddy's claim. Like.....reachin reachin. Main gripe was because Faddy didn't mention # of shots? Weak imo.
Dr. Monkey - Her hesitation with the "claim isn't proof" angle is odd. As a doctor, what real proof do most docs have to come up with? Especially #3776. So at that point Monkey was down with the Faddy lynch. What's interesting her is Monkey's reaction to Turmoil's claim. Turmoil made the neapolitin claim. Flux said it was BS. Monkey was still hesitant to lynch Turmoil.

Setting up the Chuggs lynch.
This angle is a little tougher, because scum can be a little more subtler with it.
Fandorin- #3784 seems very subtle in asking for a counter claim to come forward. Also he mentions Faddy's claim throwing heavy shade on Chuggs, why not Flux as well?
Brazil - Pushed Flux on not mentioning chugss. But reads as natural to me.
Natiko, Monkey, and SawNeeks have a post wanting to lynch chugs.

Sorian sticks out in some categories, but the progression felt sorta natural in those cases.
=================================
Vote: CeeCee

Yet another scum backed CeeCee to live. 1 bp, a commuter, and a doc? That is a lot of protection for the night. Makes sense for scum to have a day kill.

Kyan #2529-30 does give me a bit of pause on CC. But then I look at 2612 from Faddy and it makes me want the CC flip more.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
RIP Ketkat. <3

The Price is Right!!! Yes!! Thank you all for making this come true for me, that game looked really fun and this modifier sounds DOPE!

And now, for the reads:

Town:
Fran

Probably A Neutral:
FluxWaveZ

Town Claims:
Pirate Bae
CeeCee

Town Reads:
Dr. Monkey
Sorian
EzekelRAGE
rac
Fireblend

Leans:
AbsolutBro
Kyanrute
Brazil
Blargonaut

Suspect Pile:
Fandorin
malus
Natiko
Sawneeks
Lone_Prodigy

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Reread/skimmed.(I admit I skipped a lot of D1 and went to day 1.5. Skipped D1 after Brazil posted the Berserk egg gif)

I found Sorian's reaction to CeeCee's claim and Fran's claim interesting. #2430. The arguments I believe Sorian used to "clear" CeeCee as town (CC didn't have to claim the shot etc) could be used to clear Fran's claim as well. He didn't have to claim anything etc. Sorian goes further in detail later about Fran/ability/alignment. But again I feel CC was given an easier pass.

Rac - I found this post from Rac odd.
Chuggs claims and says he doubts CC has 3 shots. Rac responds with this below:
the hell

there's a reason why town ceecee would lie about being three shot
This is 13 min after game start, Fran has claimed. But he chooses to comment on chugs/CC. Town is lead to believe that CC has 3 shots. Why is Rac already excusing CC not having 3 shots? CC comes clean an hour later saying he only had 1 shot.

Kyan - #2532 says Fran only gets a full clear if they hit scum? The chances of that are very low. Heavily uses Geno's death as a reason to go after CC. Gives Turmoil a town/neutral read when bringing up Turmoil's focus on PRs. Gave Faddy a town read.

Flux - I see what ppl was saying with how it transpired with Turmoil/Flux. And Sorian/Monkey, STILL NOT putting flux in there with fanto/Fran. lol
*Fake edit* You can ignore the above post about confidence in Faddy. Not worth pursuing at this point.

With the whole flux/turmoil thing Faddy/Brazil/Sorian and to a lesser extent Kyan looked VERY scummy. Looking at the scenario we have this:
Bae already came out as Alignment cop.
Turmoil has already made mention that Flux hinted at a PR.
Cornered, Turmoil claims Neapolitan, which basically hunts PRs and claims Flux isnt ordinary.
- This is cool since turmoil made mention of flux leaving hints
- Sorian makes a post saying how town having an alignment cop and neapolitan is ok.
Flux calls out turmoil as lying
- At this point it doesnt matter why flux does it. Turmoil was scummy before this.

Faddy/Brazil/Sorian all seem desperate to know what the exact PR of Flux is. Want's Flux's head over Turmoil's.

Not liking Dr. Monkey's aloofness asking "why would scum do that" either. 2895

Sorian even went as far as to defend there being 2 cops for town. Even in Sorian's last post saying Flux is an odd night commuter, Sorian still says "just lynch either of them". Compare that to how clam/collected Sorian looked at things to defend CC. I know you can say limited posts or w/e, but Sorian couldve made an effort to make a better post than that for a last one. There was 20-30 minutes left.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
RIP Ketkat, who was me. Fran, look! Items!

I see Zeke was working hard overnight. Makes my chat with Sorian look tame by comparison. God bless Zeke who blesses us all.

I plan to pick up with Fandorin - Faddy's actions around him look even worse with the flip, and vice versa. But I gotta ferry a small child home from art class and make dinner first.

I see me in Zeke's posts Will answer when I return.