• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I have whiplash from you calling it a lock to now just a "scum lean I wouldn't mind lynching"

What are you even doing Faddy?

Sawneeks called it a lock. As in people who I would definitely want to kill today. As in compared to Rac who would require a bit more thought.

He isn't lock scum, that is dumb, I am not saying that.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
This is........,I guess the word is weak......or odd wording?

If I wanted to inject myself into the game I could've just wasted time with modifier talk or something.

Not for a guy that is known for tunnels. Sitting back and thinking about things is not your brand.

I believe you wanted to open up with a vote because it was what you think people expect.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

faddy (3 votes)
fantomas - #2,985
fluxwavez - #2,996
ceecee - #3,163

fandorin (2 votes)
sawneeks - #2,964
thechuggernaut - #3,097

malus (2 votes)
brazil - #3,017
natiko - #3,335

ezekelrage (1 votes)
blargonaut - #3,152

brazil (1 votes)
faddy - #3,289

ceecee (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #2,961

lone_prodigy (1 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,114 #3,142
dr. monkey - #3,209

zubz (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,105 #3,152

pirate bae (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,142 #3,209

Post Counts:
fantomas: 55 fran: 46 dr. monkey: 44 sorian: 39 blargonaut: 35 fluxwavez: 35 brazil: 26 faddy: 24 sawneeks: 24 ezekelrage: 23 kyanrute: 20 natiko: 20 fandorin: 19 thechuggernaut: 17 rac: 15 ceecee: 13 absolutbro: 10 grizzly: 8 ketkat: 8 pirate bae: 5 lone_prodigy: 4 malus: 4 fireblend: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
No and no.

I'm not a barbarian.

giphy.gif

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
when he wanted Zubz dead for dropping. Felt a bit opportunistic.
The machinegun line was a joke.

Asks turmoil a fairly innocuous question.
That question by Saw actually seemed pertinent to me, even though the possible fake answer had already been posted in the thread (the alleged Flux D1 PR breadcrumb.)

@Brazil What exactly made sense about turmoil's crumbs at the time you posted #2835 and how did that reinforce your feeling that he was town?
#2835 is pretty much it. turmoil had made that post way before he was in any position that required a fake claim. That was in stark contrast with Flux, who was still hesitant to reveal info about himself even after turmoil's claim.

Rac has done more but not a lot. I liked a few of his posts on Brazil earlier in the game even if they felt a bit partnery.
You liked these posts? And they felt "partnery"?

well ill be gone when the voting comes to an end and if the choices are between stan and brazil i cant say that i care
all of you can just decide
how the fuck did you guys have brazil as the second choice after a post like this
you are all suspect
keep seeing stuff like this and i have to say its most likely that most of the arguments on day one are town v town right? and most of the screw ups are also probably by town right?

if you think im scum than kill me, who cares it leads

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Just got to my hotel and am close to collapsing due to exhaustion. I haven't caught up yet but my instincts this morning were telling me to go for Malus after I read some arguments against them from early in this day phase. I'll do my best to catch up tomorrow but if I can't that's probably where my vote will go.

Side note, this week is going to be terrible for me, I'm busy everyday from 9 to 5 so I seriously apologize for the lessened activity. You guys (and bear) deserve better.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Not for a guy that is known for tunnels. Sitting back and thinking about things is not your brand.

I believe you wanted to open up with a vote because it was what you think people expect.
Ok, I knew your reasoning was weak LOL.

Can I not grow as a player?
*insert gif of stitch looking sad and alien ears lowering*

lol

As long as I give my reasoning for what I do, idc what ppl think. Doing that I feel justified in anything I do.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm home and will go back through some posts today. Final catch up.

Elaborated on this to Fant already but here:

You understand nearly every single thing you mentioned here is perfectly reasonable for a scum player to make, right? 'He made a town read on me and pushed it in a disoriented manner', 'stopped mentioning me suddenly on the next Day', and 'let the Fandorin train deflate'. You mention you hadn't made any connection to him and as far as I'm aware you are right in that, though I haven't ISO'd you in particular yet. But nothing of what you said clears up what Turmoil did or why you didn't even react to him in any way. You were aware he kept weirdly Town Reading you strongly for no reason but didn't follow that at all.

And don't you start that WIFOM talk.

Why am I, as a townie, expected to explain what turmoil said and did at D1? I know he was making fake content on me at the beginning trying to pocket me, and settled into voting for me since I didn't suspect him that phase, but how can this be proven without getting into "WIFOM territory"?

He town read me at D1 and pushed for me as the leader until he got called out on his conflicting post about the "Fandorin train deflating" on #1059. After that, he mentions my name in a single other post as a way to link to a previous vote and THAT WAS IT. Not a single mention of me during the entire D2. He didn't entertain my posts or acknowledged my thoughts during that phase. But uh, what does that have to do with me? What exactly are the red flags you're seeing here?

You mentioned he was "weirdly town reading me for no reason", but that's not exactly it. He said he was hard town reading me on D1, when a bunch of other players at least leaned town on me. No reason to suspect that.

That lasted until he got called out on the weird post. Come D2 I posted a lot less and ended up not getting attention in the thread, so it didn't bother me when he didn't follow it up, considering most of the thread didn't and he made no actual reads list as well. I guess I could've have prodded him somewhere down the day, but most of the discussion surrounding him on D2 was about the breadcrumbs post and, like I said in my reads lists, that didn't get my attention since I had seen him do that a lot as town in past games.

something something we've still got 20 hours something.
That was exactly my point in the original post, yeah.

I had no result last night. I checked Sorian. Might be a roleblocker out there.
Considering cabot was the one killed this was expected. Scum role blocked or whatever and prevented another check and went for a sorta odd kill to avoid protection with the NK on cabot.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That is quite the theory, yeah. Huh. I don't know if I want to go down that rabbit hole right now, but it is something to keep in mind, yeah. What are the hints in Turmoil's Role PM, I'm guessing you're talking about the redacted parts of his role?
Once the first Power Role aligned with Mafia dies, you inherit their role fully. You obtain the same role they had, and can continue to use it. Please note, that if the role you inherited had a limited shot-power, and all of their shots are used, you don't regain those shots. So if they have ran out of shots, you have ran out of shots as well at the time of inheritance. Please also note, that you only inherit the first Mafia Power Role that dies, none of the possible later ones. Please note that [REDACTED]. [REDACTED]
Mostly the lines about the limited shot power + the way the current PRs seems to be. I'm not focusing on the [REDACTED] (though it is tempting) because it could literally be anything.

LP is a lock because how else can you read 2 people replacing out without posting as anything but scum.

Rac has done more but not a lot. I liked a few of his posts on Brazil earlier in the game even if they felt a bit partnery. I would flip Brazil first and see where that goes. Rac is empty calories of posts where as L_P is starvation.

Kyan I don't like particularly for the eod yesterday and his insistence on killing Flux.
Zeke is just a contiuation of Zubz being nowhere really in this game. Apart from his vote on Turmoil and Turmoils' vote on him. I don't see why Turmoil would do it. And I don't like Zeke opening up with a vote on CeeCee. It is so try hard. It reeks of scum trying to inject themselves into the game.
So if you dislike rac because his potential partnery stance with Brazil and you want Kyan gone because of his insistence on killing Flux then why isn't Brazil in your list there?

Scum team is Saw, Faddy, Brazil, and Malus.

Game solved. Pizza?
Faddy and Brazil are bad hombres for reasons many have already covered.

Saw is wishy, washy, buddy, and not as bossy as town!Saw.

Malus is giving me bad vibes.
:'(

you'll get some pizza when you correctly find the scum team, not before.
Just got to my hotel and am close to collapsing due to exhaustion. I haven't caught up yet but my instincts this morning were telling me to go for Malus after I read some arguments against them from early in this day phase. I'll do my best to catch up tomorrow but if I can't that's probably where my vote will go.

Side note, this week is going to be terrible for me, I'm busy everyday from 9 to 5 so I seriously apologize for the lessened activity. You guys (and bear) deserve better.
No worries, Febe!

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Going to bed, but when have I ever played in a way as to do "what ppl expect"? Why would I expect ppl to want an early vote from a replacement player?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
So if you dislike rac because his potential partnery stance with Brazil and you want Kyan gone because of his insistence on killing Flux then why isn't Brazil in your list there?

Because my list was in response to Fantomas asking outside of Brazil (who I am voting for) who else I would like to lynch.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Faddy can you do me a favour, can you unvote against Brazil for just a second. I can hold your vote for you if you want.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right, quick little thoughts here on the people currently in contention.

Brazil - His entire thing at the end of Day 2 where he's vehemently aiming to get people to vote for Flux was very strange. However, it's so strange and in your face, that on its own, I have a hard time believing that scum would aim for something like that. One of the points of contention that Faddy is trying to point out about Brazil is the kill on Terraforce. While that was definitely a mistake, it wasn't a decision that was made on his own, and there were issues on Terra's end as well where he didn't claim until Brazil was already submitting the kill.

Brazil has referenced a few of his own reads about how he's been on top of turmoil the entire game. While he could have been bussing turmoil, I'm really leaning towards town more than anything on him right now. And I would really need to see a more convincing argument against him before I consider voting for him today.

Faddy - He's acting pretty weird honestly. I can sort of see where he's coming from with not voting for turmoil there at Day 2, but it does still look a little rough. Faddy Can you explain to me your read on Sawneeks a little better? You bring it up here in this post but I don't understand exactly where your issues are. What about her vote on Fandorin doesn't feel justified to you?

This is dumb.

I'm re-evaluating things after Fantomas became town.

I see the scum team in here.

I think Brazil is very scummy for his day end. I don't see why I am the one getting all the heat for it. Brazil did the exact thing we didn't want with the shot. Instead of doing his own thing he basically went for the most virtuous play, trying to evaluate all his options then land on Terra who had a broad number of scum reads.

Sawneeks feels like scumneeks. I said this yesterday but I felt there was a lot of projection onto Fantomas and her vote today on Fandorin doesn't feel like it is justified at all.

Then a couple in the group of people I have no read on. AB, L_P, Kyan, Zeke (Zubz)

There isn't really much to say. Kyan was pro lynching Flux. Zeke opening up with a vote on CeeCee is a strange thing to do and feels very forced. Absolut Bro I just have no read on. And L_P is nothing.

Then lighter scum reads is one in like Blarg, Monkey, Fandorin who I am probably just wrong on.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I saw it mentioned earlier, but no, I don't think it's really worth speculating that scum know what the modifiers do. Heroes vs Villains is just a wildcard mechanic that could do anything, but most likely will end up in a couple of deaths in some way. It's interesting which is why a lot of us vote for it, but scum are going to aim for ones that they have the most concrete chance of speeding things along for.

Scum likely have a roleblocker, a tracker, a backup, and maybe something else. They might have JOAT or something, but power-wise, those are the ones that I think are safe to keep in mind.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Catch up time.

Got to head to work so I'll be back later and finish catching up.

How does this influence your thoughts on Chuggs, our claimed BP?
You're gonna hate this but I don't really have an answer for that. Let me explain my thoughts at the time as best I can.

Before Turmoil claimed I was in the camp that Flux was Town (stubborn too) and that Turmoil and Fandorin had a weird connection that I honestly thought may have been Masons. When Turmoil claimed Neapolitan it not only dashed my Mason theory but then left the Fandorin connection a huge flag and got Flux all in a huff and being incredibly clingy to his information and refusing to fully claim. At that point I had Turmoil with a claimed info role and a weird connection to another Player and Flux, who I originally felt was Town, being incredibly dodgy and refusing to divulge information about his own role that I saw was immensely anti-town.

Considering I have mentioned before that I would've rather gotten rid of a 1-shot who used up their shot over an information role can you see where my hesitation comes from? Turmoil had question marks but was forthcoming and had a breadcrumb, Flux was being stubborn and anti-town but he was almost too stubborn to be scum. When AB pointed out that assumption of alignment from Turmoil it was the strongest argument against either Player at the time. I should've waited but I thought it was strong enough and time was running short so I voted.
I can follow the reasoning of town reading them both and leaning towards the option that is less harmful to town. It's like if someone claims a red check and they deny it you always lynch the red check sorta thing. Fair enough. I still just have a hard time with the question that you don't wait on a response from followed by the 180 with the vote. In short..

I kinda hate your answer, but I can at least admit the reasoning for most of it makes sense if you come from a town v town perspective - though I would be curious to go back and check if you had turmoil listed as town prior to that or if that itself was also a 180.

Meh, I misread you then. Didn't think your Scum Read of me was that strong to push Fandorin completely out of being Scum Read. :/

So when I flip Town where does that put you?
At that point I would need to re-evaluate. I personally would rather flip malus today anyways, but your lynch would provide info as far as what alignment perspective your reads came from - you share more than most I would say so I'd probably try and dig into your ISO and look at the reactions around your reads to see if anyone responded oddly or seemed to ignore them.

What was your reasoning for checking Sorian? I don't recall what your stance on him was D1 and D2.

No one cares about the fact that chance put the leadership role into Brazil's hands in terms of the read on him. The issue is that turmoil was on the campaign promise list and then was never followed up on once Brazil was glorious leader. It's a whatever point at the time considering most didn't seem to care about turmoil but it's a bigger deal knowing he's scum.

980x.gif
That's a fair point. I was working off of memory and may have misremembered what you were responding to at the time. Just happened to pop into my head as I was responding to Fran.

I have whiplash from you calling it a lock to now just a "scum lean I wouldn't mind lynching"

Yeah, needless to say I don't really agree with a good chunk of Faddy's reads. His read on Saw even is based on different things than mine (and to be fair came much earlier too if I recall).

That question by Saw actually seemed pertinent to me, even though the possible fake answer had already been posted in the thread (the alleged Flux D1 PR breadcrumb.)

#2835 is pretty much it. turmoil had made that post way before he was in any position that required a fake claim. That was in stark contrast with Flux, who was still hesitant to reveal info about himself even after turmoil's claim.

Do you have additional thoughts on my couple of posts about Saw or did you only want to mention that one bit?

Why am I, as a townie, expected to explain what turmoil said and did at D1? I know he was making fake content on me at the beginning trying to pocket me, and settled into voting for me since I didn't suspect him that phase, but how can this be proven without getting into "WIFOM territory"?

He town read me at D1 and pushed for me as the leader until he got called out on his conflicting post about the "Fandorin train deflating" on #1059. After that, he mentions my name in a single other post as a way to link to a previous vote and THAT WAS IT. Not a single mention of me during the entire D2. He didn't entertain my posts or acknowledged my thoughts during that phase. But uh, what does that have to do with me? What exactly are the red flags you're seeing here?

You mentioned he was "weirdly town reading me for no reason", but that's not exactly it. He said he was hard town reading me on D1, when a bunch of other players at least leaned town on me. No reason to suspect that.

That lasted until he got called out on the weird post. Come D2 I posted a lot less and ended up not getting attention in the thread, so it didn't bother me when he didn't follow it up, considering most of the thread didn't and he made no actual reads list as well. I guess I could've have prodded him somewhere down the day, but most of the discussion surrounding him on D2 was about the breadcrumbs post and, like I said in my reads lists, that didn't get my attention since I had seen him do that a lot as town in past games.

Considering cabot was the one killed this was expected. Scum role blocked or whatever and prevented another check and went for a sorta odd kill to avoid protection with the NK on cabot.
What did you mean by the bolded?

Going to bed, but when have I ever played in a way as to do "what ppl expect"? Why would I expect ppl to want an early vote from a replacement player?
Can confirm, Zeke will do whatever he wants even if it goes against all logic lol

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
turmoil had made that post way before he was in any position that required a fake claim

He was 4-3 in the lead.

However, it's so strange and in your face, that on its own, I have a hard time believing that scum would aim for something like that.

2fqz2W.gif

I will keep posting The princess bride gifs everytime that anyone want to use that WIFOM crap.

Scum can make mistake. We have an example even in this game.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Damn you and your broken quote Saw lol Lets try again

Catch up time.

Got to head to work so I'll be back later and finish catching up.

How does this influence your thoughts on Chuggs, our claimed BP?

uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

He's probably Town, I guess. Still hate the shot, still hate how cagey he was around everything. At worst he's a neutral and I'm doubting Scum at this point. Turmoil also real quickly jumped into saying 'he's probably our TownVig, huh?' and that's a quick alignment to jump on so soon after.

still think he's been playing very anti-town though. >:(
This got lost in the shuffle of my other posts earlier and I forgot to respond. I still think Chuggs simply via his actions feels very townie to me at this point. His claim is convenient for scum, but I don't some form of a commuter and a single BP is ridiculous protection in general. If we see much more protection roles pop up then maybe the concern raises back up.

You're gonna hate this but I don't really have an answer for that. Let me explain my thoughts at the time as best I can.

Before Turmoil claimed I was in the camp that Flux was Town (stubborn too) and that Turmoil and Fandorin had a weird connection that I honestly thought may have been Masons. When Turmoil claimed Neapolitan it not only dashed my Mason theory but then left the Fandorin connection a huge flag and got Flux all in a huff and being incredibly clingy to his information and refusing to fully claim. At that point I had Turmoil with a claimed info role and a weird connection to another Player and Flux, who I originally felt was Town, being incredibly dodgy and refusing to divulge information about his own role that I saw was immensely anti-town.

Considering I have mentioned before that I would've rather gotten rid of a 1-shot who used up their shot over an information role can you see where my hesitation comes from? Turmoil had question marks but was forthcoming and had a breadcrumb, Flux was being stubborn and anti-town but he was almost too stubborn to be scum. When AB pointed out that assumption of alignment from Turmoil it was the strongest argument against either Player at the time. I should've waited but I thought it was strong enough and time was running short so I voted.
I can follow the reasoning of town reading them both and leaning towards the option that is less harmful to town. It's like if someone claims a red check and they deny it you always lynch the red check sorta thing. Fair enough. I still just have a hard time with the question that you don't wait on a response from followed by the 180 with the vote. In short..

I kinda hate your answer, but I can at least admit the reasoning for most of it makes sense if you come from a town v town perspective - though I would be curious to go back and check if you had turmoil listed as town prior to that or if that itself was also a 180.

Meh, I misread you then. Didn't think your Scum Read of me was that strong to push Fandorin completely out of being Scum Read. :/

So when I flip Town where does that put you?
At that point I would need to re-evaluate. I personally would rather flip malus today anyways, but your lynch would provide info as far as what alignment perspective your reads came from - you share more than most I would say so I'd probably try and dig into your ISO and look at the reactions around your reads to see if anyone responded oddly or seemed to ignore them.

What was your reasoning for checking Sorian? I don't recall what your stance on him was D1 and D2.

No one cares about the fact that chance put the leadership role into Brazil's hands in terms of the read on him. The issue is that turmoil was on the campaign promise list and then was never followed up on once Brazil was glorious leader. It's a whatever point at the time considering most didn't seem to care about turmoil but it's a bigger deal knowing he's scum.

980x.gif
That's a fair point. I was working off of memory and may have misremembered what you were responding to at the time. Just happened to pop into my head as I was responding to Fran.

Yeah, needless to say I don't really agree with a good chunk of Faddy's reads. His read on Saw even is based on different things than mine (and to be fair came much earlier too if I recall).

Do you have additional thoughts on my couple of posts about Saw or did you only want to mention that one bit?

What did you mean by the bolded?

Can confirm, Zeke will do whatever he wants even if it goes against all logic lol[/QUOTE]

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He was 4-3 in the lead.

2fqz2W.gif

I will keep posting The princess bride gifs everytime that anyone want to use that WIFOM crap.

Scum can make mistake. We have an example even in this game.

Scum can definitely make mistakes, but that's more than just a little mistake! He was yelling at people to lynch someone who was town, which would only make him look bad in the process too. Like, yeah, it could buy scum a day which is always nice, but throwing himself out there like that just feels so different from what I would expect from scum you know!

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I like how you call it dismissive when I agree with you. What I dismiss is that scum knew what the modifier would do.

Also yeah, I think you're right on that second point but it's also because Flux did it first and most people just commented on that one. cabot just happened to use a post towards Zubz as well.
You don't say

*snip*

3. Flux is scum and they tried to lynch him as a ploy to make town think his particular power was out of play. Since they had a backup, they would keep the power (if it's a switcher or blocker it might make town PRs feel "safe" on their results) and town would have no idea. This is a pretty bad plan, since why not keep the power in play until Town says something about its possible existence. It does get the survivor some town points, since they "proved" the other person was lying. Still, pretty bad or at least very ballsy plan.

*snip*
This is what I was feeling without words. I believe in this.

I want to believe that someone else in this community is capable of Bad ideas.

Only Ourob with his Overwatch play and Makai in the Danganronpa came close to sating me but they were eons ago and I wasn't there for either

Give me your event(s)

Can we at least table the modifier discussion until we have some type of proof that scum know what the modifiers are?

Currently it just lets scum appear busy while not pushing for anything real.
Proof is in your guts

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017

StanleyPalmtree became a career politician D1.5
Terraforce killed D1.5

Geno killed N1
turmoil7 killed D2
cabot killed N2

1. ShadowSwordMaster Fantomas "GENERIC"​
  2. Zubz EzekelRAGE "OOPS"​
  3. Kawl nin Lone_Prodigy "EMPTINESS"​
  4. Giant Panda Sawneeks "DIPLOMATIC"​
  5. Sophia CeeCee "PAIN" - proven 1-shot Override, lawyered Stan D1.5. Claims to be spent.​
  6. Brazil "POWERFUL" - ???; succeeded Stan as leader, used the people's Power on Terraforce D1.5.​
  7. Blargonaut "GENEROUS"​
  8. Pirate Bae "STRAIGHTFORWARD" - claimed green check on Ketkat D2 (acted N1?), claims failed/null check on Sorian D3 (acted N2?).​
  9. Fran "HUNTING" - Town Backup -> 1-shot Override; pried it from Stan's cold dead hands, shot turmoil7 D2.​
  10. Sorian "INVOLVED"​
  11. Fireblend "GENERIC"​
  12. FluxWaveZ "CONTROVERSIAL" - claimed ?-shot Commuter D2 in a roundabout way.​
  13. rac "RICH"​
  14. Natiko "TRENCHES"​
  15. malus "PINPOINT"​
  16. Ketkat "GUARDED"​
  17. Fandorin "GENERIC"​
  18. Kyanrute "SHADOWED"​
  19. Dr. Monkey "PATIENT"​
  20. TheChuggernaut "WHAT" - claimed 1-shot Bulletproof D1.5.​
  21. Faddy "FRIENDLY"​
  22. AbsolutBro "MYSTERIOUS"​
5 players eliminated.
22 players remaining.​

What else am I missing, teach me how to pay attention

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Natiko Because I've been trying to check people I don't have firm reads on.

I haven't really been feeling well and I haven't had time to catch up. Can someone give me a sparknotes version?

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
When exactly did you decide you were voting Turmoil? Because looking at your posts you seemed undecided and giving a running commentary of the situation rather than taking a solid stance.

Why did you vote for Fran? Was the plan to force him to use the override? Looking at the situation now do you think Fran using it was a good thing?
I didn't decide I was voting Turmoil. While he showed up towards the "scum" side of my list, he wasn't even my number one scum at the time (Fantomas was, my bad). I gave a running commentary on the situation because like an idiot I voted for Fran out of frustration, and then couldn't move my vote because of the Cthulhu modifier. I did vote for Fran knowing there were enough votes for him to be vote leader, but I didn't really push for it like I probably should have. In the end, he used the Override to lynch the person that was going to die anyway when had he wanted to he could have lynched anyone. Was it a good thing? Well it proved he had the power he said he did, so there's that. It also means we're spending today discussing who to actually vote to lynch for the first time, instead of having lynched Turmoil yesterday and spend today wondering if an Override is coming. It also meant that with Pirate Bae outing herself, any protective role we might have would not have to worry about saving Fran; his power is done.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Natiko Because I've been trying to check people I don't have firm reads on.

I haven't really been feeling well and I haven't had time to catch up. Can someone give me a sparknotes version?
  • F is what's fashionable
  • Faddy did something suspicious that I never noticed
  • Fantomas is a topic for some reason
  • Fandorin is a blur to me
  • Fireblend is my new Best Friend
  • Can we please kill off these F players ASAP. Every single one

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
scum, if you were interesting you'd have a gimmick like killing down the player list in rising numerical order but randomly skipping a player to throw your pattern off

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fandorin, Faddy, and Malus are all catching heat in some way or another from various Town players, either me/Flux/Fran, or others reading generally Towny to the room. I personally don't feel great about any of them, as they are all in my Scum Suspect list from the start of the day, and not much has improved any of their standings.

I'm fine with my vote on Faddy right now personally.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
He was 4-3 in the lead.
... No, he wasn't. It was his first post in the entire phase.

I generally disagree with your read of how her D2 end went mainly because of that one post. Just like absolutbro, Saw asking a question like that gave me the impression that she was trying to solve things. I'd argue that the lead-up to her vote felt way more natural than yours or Monkey's.

I plan on looking over the Fireblend thing later. I have only glanced through your argument and her answers.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
... No, he wasn't. It was his first post in the entire phase.

I generally disagree with your read of how her D2 end went mainly because of that one post. Just like absolutbro, Saw asking a question like that gave me the impression that she was trying to solve things. I'd argue that the lead-up to her vote felt way more natural than yours or Monkey's.

I plan on looking over the Fireblend thing later. I have only glanced through your argument and her answers.
Huh, I'm not sure why that one question leads you to that conclusion though when afterwards she still pushes Flux and only backs down after reiterating a question from AB that she doesn't actually wait for a response to. What else about her progression felt natural to you? What about mine or Monkey's did not?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Discounting Fran and Flux I'll guarantee you there's at least 1 more scum between the Fant4stic (Fireblend, Fantomas, Fandorin, Faddy). That's a 25% maths over the next 4 Days, there are plenty of players left so you know this game will last long beyond the 4 Days we take to kill 1 guaranteed scum out of what, 3 remaining after we do this? No one has any real reads anyway. We should just be methodical.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Huh, I'm not sure why that one question leads you to that conclusion though when afterwards she still pushes Flux and only backs down after reiterating a question from AB that she doesn't actually wait for a response to. What else about her progression felt natural to you? What about mine or Monkey's did not?
Ok, nevermind that. I was under the impression that she had been the first out of you three to vote for turmoil, but the fact that she voted after you two had basically decided the outcome of things regardless of Fran does make your point about her not waiting for the answer resonate a bit.

Hmmm