• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Well if Microsoft has any smarts, I hate to say it, but they need to be very clear it is console exclusive. Otherwise the messaging will once again be mixed about their deal with Bethesda and any game that gets announced some will just wait it out.

This is the game they need to get some attention because it could be a game that attracts all types much like Spiderman and will definitely need to be third person so all can play.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Lots of heads in here just forgetting that Spider-Man exists, talking about Disney and console exclusives.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

I was pretty bummed when this project (at least the "next gen version") was cancelled so I'm pretty interested to see what MachineGames brings to the table.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking this will be fps, dual wielding that pistol and whip and make nazis dance, but on another hand that would be far to familiar with Wolfenstein games. Interesting to see what their take on this game will be.

LastNac

Oct 30, 2017
So does this give more cred to the idea that KotOR is coming from someone other than EA?

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Kinda wild. Could be fun.

Gonna be fun to see all the "A man adventuring, collecting treasure and fighting bad guys... this is stolen from Uncharted" posts

BJ Blazkowicz: a guy who picks up treasure and kills Nazis
Indiana Jones: a guy who picks up treasure and kills Nazis

They are best friends
Fuck.

The things I would do for an Indy/ new Wolfenstein crossover

Oct 19, 2018
The Xbox twitter account has already posted in response to the announcement, will be interesting to see if the Playstation account does... that could be an indicator of what to expect exclusivity wise for those who aren't sure.

Really cool announcement and looking forward to playing it on Series X, curious to see if Wolfenstein III is still coming as well, imagine we'd find out this summer.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
They have some good writers so I'm hopeful that being said this is definitely unexpected

Steo

Sep 28, 2018
Dublin, Ireland.
Todd teased us back in September.

image0.webp

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
We not really know what platforms will be released but it is naive to think that Disney is against signing exclusives.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Saw an "Indiana Jones" headline earlier and went "oh, okay, cool," but now that I've seen the "MachineGames" part of it I'm hyped as all hell, lol.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait to play this years from now on all of Microsoft's platforms Xbox, PC & Xcloud.

LastNac

Oct 30, 2017
Also, I really don't think there will be Nazi's in this one. I am feeling 20's with that vinyl quality.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
2023 is gonna be a hell of a year. But seriously, this is absolutely one of my most anticipated games now, can't wait for more info.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ah so we quickly delved into the 'MS exclusive' debate again, huh?

I'm going to pitch in and say none of us know anything for sure.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
also people thinking this is gonna come to PlayStation should probably keep their hopes in check. it would be great if it did but I'm just gonna assume that's a no!

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
feels like they should've mentioned Microsoft or any exclusivity in the announcement if that was gonna be the case
I don't think they can until the ink dries unless MS signs a publishing deal. Thus, Xbox can acknowledge the game is coming to their platforms (which they have) but not confirm otherwise as if they draw a line in the sand "THIS GAME WILL BE XBOX EXCLUSIVE" and the regulators get involved and the deal is cancelled, then they may be in shit for misleading investors. So, like Starfield, we know for certain it's coming to Xbox and PC, it is presumably coming to XCloud and the rest is unknown.