• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019

New York (CNN Business)The company that makes Lysol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Reckitt Benckiser (RBGLY), a British company, warned Friday that human consumption of disinfectant products is dangerous warned. It issued the statement following "recent speculation and social media activity."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," the company said in a statement.

RB said products should only be "used as intended and in line with usage guidelines.

On Monday, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said calls about poisonings with cleaners and disinfectants had increased more than 20% in the first three months of 2020 -- as coronavirus cleaning increased -- than from the same period a year earlier. Among cleaners, bleaches accounted for the largest percentage increase in calls from 2019 to 2020.

edition.cnn.com

Lysol maker: Please don't drink our cleaning products

The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

I want off this timeline...

Last edited:

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A question at tonight's briefing should be: "Mr. President, this morning, the makers of Lysol made a request for people to not drink any of their cleaning products, why do you think they needed to do that? Do you listen to your medical team of Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci?"

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Wow ok so I de-trumped for a couple of days for my sanity and I'm back now and I need to de-trump for a couple of days for my sanity.

A question at tonight's briefing should be: "Mr. President, this morning, the makers of Lysol made a request for people to not drink any of their cleaning products, why do you think they needed to do that? Do you listen to your medical team of Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci?"

Trump: I never said drink it.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
I am blown away that we live in a time where a company actually has to state that for the safety of the citizens after a sitting president made that recommendation.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, we'll have DT fanboys think that Lysol is hiding the cure from them and use it more than before on themselves...

Jesus fuck why the fuck did it have to even get to this point? Trump is literally going to fucking kill people.

Remember, we have stupid mother fuckers who would give their kids bleach enemas to cure autism.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Classic disinformation from "Big Disinfectant", they don't want people curing themselves by just injecting once. They want to keep people dependant on cleaning regularly.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Honestly at this point if abunch of Trump supporters want to start drinking disinfectant I'm not going to stop them.

I don't want anyone to die but if a bunch of ignorant racists getting extremely sick is what it takes to wake people up to the stupidity of trump then so be it.

Last edited:

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow ok so I de-trumped for a couple of days for my sanity and I'm back now and I need to de-trump for a couple of days for my sanity.

Trump: I never said drink it.
Literally same, ignored everything trump for days, wake up and this is one of the 1st things I'm made aware of

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Classic Trump Derangement Syndrome. Contradict the President's advice just because he said it.

Our Leader is surrounded by experts. He is giving his best medical advice and doing the Best he can for the American People.

Thank You for your hard work Mr. President! 🇺🇸🦅

OP
OP
Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Classic Trump Derangement Syndrome. Contradict the President's advice just because he said it.

Our Leader is surrounded by experts. He is giving his best medical advice and doing the Best he can for the American People.

Thank You for your hard work Mr. President!

Look at that approval rating within the party! Good job Mr President, pandemic handled perfectly.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth, cleaning product makers are having to say this because of you

🤔

Utter delusion.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Literally same, ignored everything trump for days, wake up and this is one of the 1st things I'm made aware of
Yeah UK here and I was staying up too late to hate watch those briefings and not getting to sleep having done so. My opinion of him is so far below bedrock at this point and still he manages.
It's... remarkable.

That said, I found pleasure in the footage of him and his wife attempting to shovel some dirt a few feet.

Jun 10, 2018
This marks the second time in less than 10 years a chemical company has had to publicly tell consumers NOT to digest their products.

What a time to be alive.

Znazzy

Aug 27, 2018
The fact that we live in a timeline where this statement even needs to be released. Wow.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So if someone does drink it and dies, and the family sues Lysol, can Lysol in turn sue Trump?

This sounds like a legal nightmare.

You know, aside from the mindnumbing stupidity of this being a thing that people are actually discussing right now.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah UK here and I was staying up too late to hate watch those briefings and not getting to sleep having done so. My opinion of him is so far below bedrock at this point and still he manages.
It's... remarkable.
As bad as our politicians are, you can basically pick any Trump action / comment from the last four years out of a hat, put it in their mouth, and they'd be "resigning" immediately.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017

Look at that approval rating within the party! Good job Mr President, pandemic handled perfectly.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth, cleaning product makers are having to say this because of you

🤔

Utter delusion.

If only the Fake Stream News Media (FSNM) would Shut Up and let our President do his work, this Crisis would be over! Now we have Cleaner companies lying to the People about the cure while the economy is breaking and essential service such as Nails and Hair is shut down.

Boycott Lysol and Drink lysol for health protection. Our President does not lie!

OP
OP
Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
As bad as our politicians are, you can basically pick any Trump action / comment from the last four years out of a hat, put it in their mouth, and they'd be "resigning" immediately.

Exactly, even the Conservatives in this country would torch Boris if he was saying shit about disinfectant injecting.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Absolutely. The stuff he comes out with makes the stuff he came out with 3 years ago look tame! He'd storm out of parliament. It'd be a shitshow I would pay to see haha.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Are you all really questioning the expert advice from world renowned Dr.Trump? It's my right as an American to listen to the president and drink some bleach.

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
I really can't believe that any of what I'm reading here is real... How the fuck did that moron ever become president? And how is it possible to still be one after clearly proving that he's dangerous and unfit to be in a position of such power?

Oct 29, 2017
giphy.gif

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
I really can't believe any of what I'm reading here is real... How the fuck did that moron ever become president? And how is it possible to still be one after clearly proving that he's dangerous and unfit to be in a position of such power?
People thought "at least he's not Hillary!"

MickeyShaban

User requested temporary ban
Nov 11, 2019
I have to blame the media a bit for this shit. He stands up there and berates, insults them and lies; they just take it.