• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Looks great, I'm loving the new abilities. They should be able to come up with some great puzzles with Gooigi.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
I have never played a Luigi's Mansion game before and tbh, this one was never even on my radar.

But after that trailer, I am getting it day 1. Im a believer.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Looks extremely good. Glad they seem to have went back to a big central building again instead of a bunch of mansions.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I'm not too sure on gooey Luigi, but the rest of the game looks stellar!
I'm excited for some scared Luigi again!

Oh and that were too many Luigis in the end!

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
I didn't like this trailer and it looks 'just okay' to me, but Dark Moon was soooooooooooooo good. So I'll probably pick this up eventually.

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Luigi's Mansion 3 already has a big line and the show floor isn't even open yet outside of exhibitor badges.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
Man, I am just loving everything about this. Game better come out in early/mid-October.

D8zITIZXoAIkewg.jpg

D8zIXu5W4AM09o9.jpg

Dec 23, 2017
Instant buy for me. Still feel graphics are a bit off. Seem like switch is capable of more. Hopefully they can do even more before October -December release date. Hopefully a lengthy adventure.

Croix

Oct 25, 2017
This looks incredible, and feels like the natural evolution of the first game. I'm really excited for this one!

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
NLG are so good, they must be getting very close to touching one of Nintendo's mega IPs. What a shame Tanabe's shitty ideas ruined their stab at Metroid.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
This E3 cemented the Switch line-up we were all basically anticipating:

Super Mario Maker 2
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Luigi's Mansion 3
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Pokemon Sword & Shield
Animal Crossing ( 2020 D: )

and Luigi's Mansion with the 8-player ScareScraper looks as good as the others.

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
Instant buy for me. Still feel graphics are a bit off. Seem like switch is capable of more. Hopefully they can do even more before October -December release date. Hopefully a lengthy adventure.
It's looking miles better than in September Direct. I am pretty sure that we will get better graphics before release.

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Looks SO GOOD. Oh my god, even the thematic ghosts are back! The lighthing work in the hotel is amazing also, creating really nique and different environments.

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
This game was my game of the show easily. It looks amazing, hopefully it releases by October, just in time for halloween.

Jan 11, 2018

I'm hoping for a solid 15 hour romp, which was in line with Dark Moon. There was a wide variety of locations shown, so I'm confident the game is fairly meaty!

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This looks great, but Gooigi as player 2 and multiple Luigi's running around...and no Daisy. Sigh...I get Gooigi is easier to animate but this would have been perfect.

JJAwiiu

Oct 27, 2017
I think it looks great. Graphics are fantastic and they seem to be trying to make it lengthy & replayable. Not sure what I think of Gooigi but the name is cute.

Oct 25, 2017
I was on the fence and now I'm sold. This now looks to be my top priority for October to December. Not where I expected the quasi-Bayonetta character-action move set; the thing that will make or break this is the layout and contiguity of the hotel as an environment, but at this point I'm confident enough about everything else that I'm ready to jump in and discover this for myself.

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
That demo was amazing. Opened with the cutest intro of all time with all the Mario characters on a road trip together and ended with a stellar boss fight. The new mechanics make everything feel more kinetic and gooigi adds some extra dimension to the puzzle solving.

My only real complaint was the controller configuration. If you can't customize that, the claw grip might end up being a necessity. Holding down A to charge your flashlight and using the right stick to aim seems essential.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The animations and lighting in this game look bonkers good. It's weird we got a 2019 confirmation but no release date though.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I CAN'T WAIT!

And YES, SCARESCRAPER IS BACK! With 8 players! That was the one thing I was really hoping they'd bring over from Dark Moon and they delivered!

In line for Luigi's Mansion right now. This booth has an air of mystery around it.
Oh, you're in line too? I'm just a bit around the corner. I made a Belize for this booth the moment the doors opened, but the line was already a bit long lol. At least I don't have to wait for over an hour, most likely.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That demo was amazing. Opened with the cutest intro of all time with all the Mario characters on a road trip together and ended with a stellar boss fight. The new mechanics make everything feel more kinetic and gooigi adds some extra dimension to the puzzle solving.

My only real complaint was the controller configuration. If you can't customize that, the claw grip might end up being a necessity. Holding down A to charge your flashlight and using the right stick to aim seems essential.
Sounds wonderful. Hopefully you can change controls.