• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
tvline.com

Lucifer‘s Tom Ellis Officially on Board for Potential Season 6 at Netflix

Tom Ellis has formally closed a deal to return to 'Lucifer' for a potential sixth season — is an official renewal at Netflix imminent?

Following protracted negotiations that imperiled a potential sixth season of Lucifer at Netflix, titular leading man Tom Ellis has formally inked a new deal with the show, sources confirm to TVLine exclusively. The development all but assures that Lucifer will be renewed for a sixth season, although a formal pickup has not been made. Netflix also has yet to announce a premiere date for Season 5.

It was back in February that Netflix informed Warner Bros. that it was interested in extending the hellacious drama's lifespan beyond the previously announced (and forthcoming) fifth and "final" season. Two weeks later, the studio closed new deals with co-showrunners Ildy Modrovich and Joe Henderson for a Season 6.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I was about to say "oh thank fucking God" but Lucy would be mad at me if I said that.

Instead I'm just gonna say "thanks Tom", because I really needed some good news in my life right about now.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
He signed the deal with himself.

4e1a10c32ae4ef9ba3d9c76e57a1708e23321984.gifv