• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awarded annually, the Fellowship is the highest accolade bestowed by BAFTA upon an individual in recognition of an outstanding and exceptional contribution to film, games or television.

Fellows previously honored for their work in film include Alfred Hitchcock, Steven Spielberg, Elizabeth Taylor, Stanley Kubrick, Billy Wilder, Ken Loach, Michael Caine, Anthony Hopkins, Laurence Olivier, Judi Dench, Vanessa Redgrave, Christopher Lee, Martin Scorsese, Michael Powell & Emeric Pressburger, Helen Mirren, Sidney Poitier, Mel Brooks and Ridley Scott. Thelma Schoonmaker received the Fellowship at the 2019 EE British Academy Film Awards.

Massive honor for someone who is, without question, one of the greatest and most accomplished movie producers of all time.

He filmography include franchises like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, & Jason Bourne as well as films like The Goonies, Gremlins, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, The Land Before Time, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Sixth Sense, Signs...and on and on.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019

Massive honor for someone who is, without question, one of the greatest and most accomplished movie producers of all time.

He filmography include franchises like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, & Jason Bourne as well as films like The Goonies, Gremlins, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, The Land Before Time, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Sixth Sense, Signs...and on and on.
They deserve it.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how anyone could deny Kennedy her producing credits. She kinda did that.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Absolutely it is in this thread. I dunno, maybe I'm even wrong, it just seems like it's mentioned in any thread when her name comes up.

people bring her resume out because some people act like if she was a newbie to the industry and bumbling buffoon just because of "STAH WARZ"

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
That's amazing. I dont really notice the producer or directors for films I like, maybe i should change that. They deserve recognition for sure. Good for her.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well deserved. In fact, I think that recognition for all her work in film for the past five decades is well overdue!

Oct 25, 2017
8 movies she's worked on have received some kind of academy award nomination.
Her name is on so many massive movies.

She kinda deserves it no matter how you feel about her involvement in the sequel trilogy.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely deserved. She's a giant in the mainstream Hollywood vein of the film industry, and has been for decades.

TableBeRound

Alt account
Banned
Oct 21, 2019
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory and dismissive commentary
She's the money (wo)man, not a creative.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I mean of course she deserves it! Fantastic news and congratulations to Kathleen! It's awesome to see her recognized in that way!

vpricot

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I am rejuvenated every time something good happens for her and Star Wars fans get angry

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Her filmography is utterly insane. Congrats to her.

And of course people are using her recognition to continue some moronic internet feud.