• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Solid finale for Arrow S3. Ollie getting shot was shocking and Felicity in the suit was hype as hell but the way the show just came back as if Ollie never got shock was so strange and jarring, which made the episode feel a bit rushed.

S3 was definitely not as good as S2, which was always going to be hard to top. But I think it sits alongside S1. It's worse in some ways (the flashbacks) and better in other ways (the Team Arrow "family" and more comic book-y atmosphere).

Time for The Flash finale.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I'm just imagining some guy walking onto that set during filming and standing next to Ollie, Barry and Ronnie.
I mean cameras weren't rolling, but it's a public area outside the Vancouver stadium they had not completely cordoned off that I was used to using for a shortcut. I keep walking until i see some random shit lying around, then i look up to see Reverse Flash, then turn around and see the other three getting prepped.

Security was clearly lax lol

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
The ending to the pilot episode of Constantine.

hqdefault.jpg

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Constantine is a mixed bag, but I love it

I'm on episode 8 now. Since it's only made part of the Arrowverse retroactively, I'm watching all 13 episodes together instead of using the viewing order in my OP.

It's a solid show that continues to get better, despite the fact that a number of episodes are literally Supernatural S1 plots. It feels like a show that could have become something really special if given more time.

On another note, where is the best place to watch that Vixen animated series?

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I'm on episode 8 now. Since it's only made part of the Arrowverse retroactively, I'm watching all 13 episodes together instead of using the viewing order in my OP.

It's a solid show that continues to get better, despite the fact that a number of episodes are literally Supernatural S1 plots. It feels like a show that could have become something really special if given more time.

On another note,where is the best place to watch that Vixen animated series?

I think it is best than supernatural season 1 ... and yeah, it had lots of potential .. I mean what other tv show you see [episode 9 spoilers] someone do drugs to slow a demonic posession inside a prison? xD

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Your post made me rewatch the ending to the Flash S1 finale and I'm still crying. It is insane how good that first season is. I'm hoping for a return to form this season.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I finished Constantine. It's a damn shame that show got cancelled. It had so much potential.

And now, starting Flash S2 and Arrow S4.

Edit: Does anyone know the best place to watch the two short seasons of Vixen?

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Benoist is and always has been the sole pillar that keeps that show standing. Cat Grant is super fun and Alex evolves in meaningful ways, but Benoist is still thing that you look at and think "okay, I will endure a lot for how much she's putting into this version of Kara."
Yup. I endured 4 straight seasons in a month for benoist. She's honestly the best version of any super hero on tv and the Christopher Reeves of supergirl

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This Flash S2/Arrow S4 crossover is absolutely awesome so far. Just the character interactions alone are so much fun.

It gives me the same feeling that I had during the first Avengers movie. But to be honest, I like it even more in some ways for the same reason why I prefer television over film. Watching these characters in their own shows for multiple seasons over 100+ hours makes all of this so much more satifsfying.