• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
I think season 1 and 2 are the best, though season 5 has the best episode overall (the one with the Meow Meow Beans-app).

The show is never bad, season 4 is underrated (though definitely not the best season). Though I will say that especially Britta and Chang get increasingly worse as the show goes on; in particular Chang is just completely Flanderized, it's pretty shocking how bad he is in season 5 and 6.
I kinda felt Chang's character improved in the last season, actually! Can't really pinpoint why though, guess he just seemed surprisingly nice at times?

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
The season 6 Chang episode where he becomes super famous and they try to shoot a movie with him as the star without him actually being there was awesome. Other than that, I felt like they didn't know what to do with him after the first few seasons.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
The season 6 Chang episode where he becomes super famous and they try to shoot a movie with him as the star without him actually being there was awesome. Other than that, I felt like they didn't know what to do with him after the first few seasons.

I'm surprised people didn't like that episode. Probably one of the funnier straight-up comedy episodes of the series, with my favorite Leonard line in the entire show.

But yeah, a lot of characters become "flanderized" which leads to funnier moments, but kinda bizarre to see where their characters end up.
Like, yeah, I couldn't stand Britta in season 1, but she is a completely different character by middle of Season 2 onwards. Which I preferred, but still off-putting.

I'd say
Jeff, Abed, Troy, Annie, and especially Dean Pelton all became better characters.
Pierce and especially Chang became worse.
Britta is confusing
Shirley was always my least favorite character.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, that episode was definitely an exception, that was nice.