• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
These girls woof that was embarrassing you known these guys for 2 weeks then freak out over 2 new girls "stealing" your man really you not even in relationships you psychos. Molly Mae is the worst wanted to get rid of Tommy for Danny then gives him shit over same thing

Dec 2, 2017
We finally got the truth about Sherif

he kicked Molly Mae accidentally in the crotch and then said 'that's a cunt punt'

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Yeah read about that it's kind dumb really instantly removed due to that it seems Molly also didn't even complain or care. Should been warning at least and not shown on TV

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
joe is the worst.
get him out of there but leave lucy in.

apparently someone was singing rap songs and not leaving out the n-word (we all know it was joe) and that person wasn't thrown out.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love Island is probably the greatest TV show of the generation.

Joe is a batty crease.

Curtis is wearing very thin now.

Seeing Maura raging is funny.

Oct 29, 2017
Makes sense I could be reading too much into it but he must girls like Maura all time throwing themselves at him. Molly was frosty at first and probably attracted him more even if she been a crazy psycho past 2 days
I don't know if that's the case, I think if anything he was a bit overwhelmed with Maura's forceful sexuality and just didn't know how to respond, he's too young, I think, she was running circles around him.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
885-BA32-D-BEAB-41-FB-85-A9-AA7-C8-DC87-AD7.jpg

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
Makes sense I could be reading too much into it but he must girls like Maura all time throwing themselves at him. Molly was frosty at first and probably attracted him more even if she been a crazy psycho past 2 days

I think it's much more that he's worried about his perception outside of the house than anything tbh.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
bye bye joe

feel a little bad for whoever the girl was but she was a charisma vacuum so good riddance.

Oct 27, 2018
First time the British public have got a national vote right in fucking forever
I was hoping both girls will go, but now I've slept on it I agree with you. If Joe had remained he'd have moped about and/or just left too. Whereas I can see Lucie moping about a bit and then eventually moving on and recoupling.

Also I really like Anton. He just seems like a genuine friendly and welcoming guy.

APZonerunner

Features Editor at VG247.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
England
Going to be interesting to see how the producers handle Joe, who is in for a hell of a time due to the (deservingly) negative response to his gaslighting of Lucie. Given everything that's gone on in the past year you imagine they'll be keen to protect and prepare him for being a public villain

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Going to be interesting to see how the producers handle Joe, who is in for a hell of a time due to the (deservingly) negative response to his gaslighting of Lucie. Given everything that's gone on in the past year you imagine they'll be keen to protect and prepare him for being a public villain

Joe is in basically a bunker with security and joe has already said if Lucie moves on he will have stern words with her so doubt he understanding how bad he coming across the nut case.

Oct 29, 2017
Joe is in basically a bunker with security and joe has already said if Lucie moves on he will have stern words with her so doubt he understanding how bad he coming across the nut case.
Yeah, i am concerned that the whole bunker debrief isn't the best idea.

Saying that we need to keep you away because everyone hates you for being an abusive douche is hardly going to help anyone's mental health.

Man's a cunt but I so think people are taking it a bit far with him so soon after we all had a discussion about suicide of former contestants.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Yeah, i am concerned that the whole bunker debrief isn't the best idea.

Saying that we need to keep you away because everyone hates you for being an abusive douche is hardly going to help anyone's mental health.

Man's a cunt but I so think people are taking it a bit far with him so soon after we all had a discussion about suicide of former contestants.

It's weird you think after issues and call show be axed or suspended they pay attention and do better job. They threw out Sharif over nothing then made situation worse by not talking about it making bigger deal than it was now this Joe mess.

APZonerunner

Features Editor at VG247.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
England
In a sense also cancelling all the post-exit media interviews and stuff is also bad, because let's face it - these guys are going in here to get famous, and with every passing day Joe's limited-time window to make some fame (and with it, some money) is slipping away. Three days after leaving last year's Islanders were putting in appearances at night clubs for £15,000 a pop.

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
I don't see what was wrong with what he said given the comments she's been making since she came in

She talks about sex non-stop, but more importantly she said she was getting some action tonight and some of the stuff she said about Tommy went much further

Double standards imo

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Danny did nothing wrong dude tried with Yawlonde got nothing from her apart from half arsed attempts new girl comes in shows him bit attention she gets forced to be all over him. Of course he not falling for that shit

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i really don't get why people liked yewande in the first place. she might be a nice gal but for a show like this she was horrible. No problem with Danny moving on to someone who actually is interested.

that being said i also believe that danny only chose yewande because he knew that she was popular and available.