• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Episode 4: Pretty much 50/50 on all the couples right now. Both my partner and I laughed at the

Episodes 1-4
Dude whose always coaching the other guys but never shown on any dates. The 31 year old virgin also didn't end up snagging anybody

Thoughts on the couples:

Cameron and Lauren are the right mix of innocent, good natured, and chill so I think they actually have a shot.
Barnette and Tank Girl seem fairly normal, but if they make the guests interact [with Jessica] I can see the fuckery happening.
Mark and Jessica are like no way this is gonna work. Mark is just hella desperate, you can tell he hasn't had much experience or success with dating. Maybe it's cause he's short, seems like he's gotten a fair bit of rejection which hurts his confidence. Kelly all but confirming she isn't physically attracted to him in the slightest. Gonna be really hard to see him go down in flames.
Damien and GG... GG is gonna come down hard on Damien. He has no clue what is coming..
Carlton and Diamond. Not much to say other than he shoulda told her before he asked her to marry her. Like I get it, it's hard to be honest with that kinda thing cause stigma, but popping the question and then waiting was the wrong call. Can't see her coming back to him after that.
The other couple? IDK who they are even, feel like they got almost no air time before they proposed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Episode 4: Pretty much 50/50 on all the couples right now. Both my partner and I laughed at the

Episodes 1-4
Dude whose always coaching the other guys but never shown on any dates. The 31 year old virgin also didn't end up snagging anybody

Thoughts on the couples:

Cameron and Lauren are the right mix of innocent, good natured, and chill so I think they actually have a shot.
Barnette and Tank Girl seem fairly normal, but if they make the guests interact [with Kelly] I can see the fuckery happening.
Mark and Kelly are like no way this is gonna work. Mark is just hella desperate, you can tell he hasn't had much experience or success with dating. Maybe it's cause he's short, seems like he's gotten a fair bit of rejection which hurts his confidence. Kelly all but confirming she isn't physically attracted to him in the slightest. Gonna be really hard to see him go down in flames.
Damien and GG... GG is gonna come down hard on Damien. He has no clue what is coming..
Carlton and Diamond. Not much to say other than he shoulda told her before he asked her to marry her. Like I get it, it's hard to be honest with that kinda thing cause stigma, but popping the question and then waiting was the wrong call. Can't see her coming back to him after that.
The other couple? IDK who they are even, feel like they got almost no air time before they proposed.

I think you're confusing Kelly with Jessica.

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Wedding Spoiler

No way that Barnett and Amber work out. Absolutely 0.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wedding Spoiler

No way that Barnett and Amber work out. Absolutely 0.
Based on the interview with ET I think they're ok. It sounds like production/editing really played up the financial aspects beyond what they are. I suspect the doubts that existed were more 'is this too fast' than anything else, which seems fine and normal.

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the interview with ET I think they're ok. It sounds like production/editing really played up the financial aspects beyond what they are. I suspect the doubts that existed were more 'is this too fast' than anything else, which seems fine and normal.
Ah, looks like the editing won this round against me.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get how Mark and Kenny fell into the trap of "We should wait on sex" lol. Major flag of the girls not being attracted to them lol.

Mark is tooooo much lol. Jessica is right, 24 is too young lol. His age and desperation showed hard.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I don't get how Mark and Kenny fell into the trap of "We should wait on sex" lol. Major flag of the girls not being attracted to them lol.

Mark is tooooo much lol. Jessica is right, 24 is too young lol. His age and desperation showed hard.
I think Marl is way more mature, open and honest than she is. She projected all of her fears on him or on what people would think of them. I mean, she would never marry anyone that makes less money than she because she is extremely insecure. But Mark has absolutely no pride, if asked to cut his dick to marry her he would. And I seriously doubt that they even had sex, she was completely against it and oit of nowhere they started talking as if they had had an amazing night of sex bla bla bla.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017

If anything, Jessica being 34 proved that age is meaningless. She's a trash fire who is wayyyyy less mature than Mark. Mark goes all in the way a young person with less experience does, but he's also reasonable and down to earth. Each episode, Jessica made an ass of herself

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I think Marl is way more mature, open and honest than she is. She projected all of her fears on him or on what people would think of them. I mean, she would never marry anyone that makes less money than she because she is extremely insecure. But Mark has absolutely no pride, if asked to cut his dick to marry her he would. And I seriously doubt that they even had sex, she was completely against it and oit of nowhere they started talking as if they had had an amazing night of sex bla bla bla.
Not a chance Mark is mature lol. A mature person just dosent agree to everything in hopes that person will love them lol.

Jessica obviously isn't mature either but she knew what she was doing. She was aware of the reality of her feelings and the situation. She just went along for the show. She knew she didn't want Mark, ever.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm so glad this stupid show is over.

I'm glad Gianinna got dumped, she reminded me of my ex

Cameron and Lauren were the only couple that ever mattered from the start. They are #RelationshipGoals

Last edited:

deeganay

Oct 30, 2017
This has probably been one of the better reality shows that Netflix has released.
Not only was it super trashy in a fun way, but I enjoyed how the episode structure was: release a series of episodes, wait a week, release the second batch, and then wait a week to release the final.
Gave a really good mix of being able to binge, but create that suspense of traditional Cable TV and needing to wait a week for the next episode.

Oct 25, 2017
I think the thing in the finale that got the biggest reaction from me was

Jessica's friend saying "that's so embarrassing for her" as if she didn't just tell a guy she loved him minutes before leaving him at the altar.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
Heard so much about this show and gave in. It's stupid in all the best ways possible for a reality show. And as everyone else has stated, Cameron and Lauren are easily the best couple on the show, can't wait to see the finale. Also, dude wasn't that bad with the rapping, or at least wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be. He's certainly got the voice for it.

PC98_Audi

Producer @ Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Raleigh
Is it just me or did they purposely make Jessica look waaaaayyy older via makeup just to drive home that point? She is the same age as me but I look like young Asterix compared to her. It felt like the show wanted her to be 45 rather than 34 honestly.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Is it just me or did they purposely make Jessica look waaaaayyy older via makeup just to drive home that point? She is the same age as me but I look like young Asterix compared to her. It felt like the show wanted her to be 45 rather than 34 honestly.

...... OR .... ....she lied about her age. 🤭

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

She looks fine. Half the time she's half in the bag and the lighting on all of them was terrible. Worst I've seen on a reality show.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Kelly is officially a bigger fool than Mark. And her whole family knows it.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I really hope Mark
learned a lesson. He's a young hopeful dumbass that needed to be crushed by reality. Hope he finds someone that actually likes him and doesn't just want him as a backup man[. Fuck Jessica for leading him on in the first place though.

Last edited:

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think so. The makeup and lighting was just trash. Probably the worst looking show I've seen in a while.

Kelly was probably worse than Jessica by the end.

lol let's not go nuts. Jessica is the biggest dumpster human that I've seen on TV in a long time.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Kelly's family was more entertaining and endearing than her with the 15 minutes of screentime they got.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
I screamed when Mark said yes. The signs were there ,son. She didn't even bother getting her family involved, strutted down then Isle herself, without any flowers.

I hope he has learned from this episode.

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For real, probably the best reality show I've ever seen, or way up there. I was really enjoying The Bachelor until I saw the depths that this show could take me. Vanderpump feels like boring staged shit now.

Nothing can match the creepy adorable love of Cameron, the bug eyes determinist fuckwitness of Mark, the pure vapidity of Jessica, the strange redemption of Barnett.

It's fascinating that almost every relationship had a reluctant woman. Outside of Damian, who was a fucking trip.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Post show interview spoiler
Judt saw an E interview and GG is still with Damian a year later. They aren't married but are a couple and seem happy. They also interviewed Cameron/Lauren and Barnett/Amber. Both of them seemed happy and fleshed out a lot of the areas that they get were misrepresented. Both couples we pressed about Jessica given an unfair representation and all 4 basically said "Nope she's what she is and more."

Ventilaator

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Giannina seems like she has opinions and a personality, and that clashes with what Damian is looking for, which is basically just an obedient dog in the shape of a woman.

If the reunion episode shows that those two are friendly on any level then that's just tragic.

turtle553

Oct 25, 2017
Giannina seems like she has opinions and a personality, and that clashes with what Damian is looking for, which is basically just an obedient dog in the shape of a woman.

If the reunion episode shows that those two are friendly on any level then that's just tragic.

You can watch the Entertainment Tonight YouTube video just posted to see right now.