• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
After looking over the player list, it jumped out at me that I don't really have much of a strong impression on Fran and Fandorin at all. In my head, they have just kinda been there. The rest of the teams have either at least one player who has left a strong impression on me or both players have low post counts. However, both Fran and Fandorin have fairly average to high post counts.

I am left with the impression that Fran and Fandorin haven't been posting much of substance, outside on their recent justifications for their votes.

At the very least, some interaction with them will prove enlightening, so here goes:

Vote: Fran

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
You commented that his vernacular might be throwing off your read. He's not speaking any differently here, the general aloof-ness is always present.
I never said it was different. I said it might make my read less trustworthy - as in it might make me more inclined to listen to/trust him. You're just determined to see something wrong with everything I do here. Honestly, that's the one thing that makes me think you might be town. Scum Sorian pretty much always moves to pocket me - but that's also its own meme at this point, so maybe you'd change. Who knows. What I do know is that you're over there playing Stretch Armstrong with yourself for your own reasons.

2. The momentum gained behind Pirate Malus. It was a duo I was about to vote on before going to sleep, and then decided against. And now it seems that they've picked up a ton of momentum and might be the ones lynched today. If I were to guess, scum must be spreading around their votes to 2 major town duos (to control the narrative and lynch targets in a way to stray away from their own duos), with the rest on nowhere votes to avoid implication.

On Pirate Malus right now, the complete duos voting are: rac + Vincent Alexander, and Kyanrute + empressdonna.
On Katsune, the complete duo voting is: malus + Pirate Bae. Self-preservation?
There are no complete duos on the absolutbro & Ty4on team.

I wonder how likely it is for two members of a scum team to place their vote on the same target at EoD at this point...

I feel like I'm around a bunch of people I'm side-eyeing on the Katsune vote, but I like it better than Pirate Malus right now.

This is also the kind of stuff I'm looking at here. AbBro voted off wagons, despite being a top contender. I don't know if he is town and genuinely supports that vote or if there's some reluctance to vote one of the other top wagons. With Ty not voting at all, that's curious.

Kits is on Tybro, but it's such an early vote that it doesn't matter; it was just her and feps until much later, and there was nothing behind it. I seem to recall feps ending up with a similar vote in a mini that ended up being a bus. He just never changed it and rode that scum vote to victory. It gives me pause, especially with her partner on a different vote that isn't a wagon in contention.

Meanwhile, Bae and malus are doing what they said they would - voting together.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what these configurations mean - I think we may be too far out from EoD to make any firm statement, but it definitely feels like there's some avoidance and manipulation around one of the pairs.

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of AB's justification there. I get what he's saying about how everyone looked scummy, but I'm talking specifically about your day 1 play so that doesn't really factor in. I'm alright with my read of you as of now.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Pirate Bae & malus (7 votes)
Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Dr. Monkey - #1,281 #1,418
Kyanrute - #1,345
Fran - #1,453
empressdonna - #1,456
rac - #1,461
Vincent Alexander - #1,481

Kitsunelaine & Kalor (6 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #156 #737
flatearthpandas - #295 #330
flatearthpandas - #365
Stuart444 - #533 #1,118
FluxWaveZ - #1,318
Dr. Monkey - #1,418
malus - #1,430
CoolestSpot - #1,445
Pirate Bae - #1,448

absolutbro & Ty4on (6 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1,407
Xbro - #1,410
Fantomas - #1,451
Fandorin - #1,452

Dr. Monkey & Stuart444 (2 votes)
Fran - #275 #1,453
Sorian - #356 #1,477
Fantomas - #440 #1,037
Kitsunelaine - #333 #361
Kitsunelaine - #535 #1,289
Geno - #729
Funky Dude Sparks - #1,113

Brazil & FluxWaveZ (2 votes)
absolutbro - #1,458
Sorian - #1,477

Fran & Fandorin (1 votes)
SkyOdin - #1,547
Kalor - #1,321 #1,474

B-Dubs & Sorian (1 votes)
Fandorin - #1,385 #1,452
Kitsunelaine - #141 #324
Natiko - #142 #742
Dr. Monkey - #144 #156
Stuart444 - #177 #326
Kitsunelaine - #324 #333
Stuart444 - #326 #533
flatearthpandas - #330 #365
Kitsunelaine - #397 #535
Stuart444 - #1,118

flatearthpandas & Stantastic (1 votes)
Verelios - #349
Dr. Monkey - #776 #1,206
Fantomas - #1,037 #1,168

Apollo & Verelios (1 votes)
Z-Beat - #1,423

TheChuggernaut & SkyOdin (1 votes)
Apollo - #1,027
CoolestSpot - #802 #1,445

rac & Vincent Alexander (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #361 #397
Kalor - #1,474

Geno & Funky Dude Sparks (0 votes)
CoolestSpot - #140 #802

Natiko & Terraforce (0 votes)
Fantomas - #1,168 #1,369

CoolestSpot & Z-Beat (0 votes)
Geno - #145 #729
Terraforce - #149 #944
empressdonna - #290 #1,355
Natiko - #742 #1,026

Fantomas & Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Kalor - #1,296 #1,321

Not voting: B-Dubs, Ty4on, Brazil, Reki, Zippedpinhead

Post Counts:
Kitsunelaine: 137 Stuart444: 128 Sorian: 122 Dr. Monkey: 87 Geno: 83 Natiko: 79 Fantomas: 60 CoolestSpot: 59 Terraforce: 59 Pirate Bae: 49 Fran: 47 TheChuggernaut: 43 Verelios: 43 Kalor: 38 Kyanrute: 31 Z-Beat: 30 FluxWaveZ: 25 Stantastic: 25 Fandorin: 24 absolutbro: 22 Ty4on: 22 Brazil: 22 B-Dubs: 20 empressdonna: 19 rac: 19 Reki: 18 Funky Dude Sparks: 17 SkyOdin: 17 flatearthpandas: 14 Vincent Alexander: 12 Xbro: 10 malus: 10 Zippedpinhead: 9 Apollo: 4

Current Countdown:
2tlnkmy59i

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Fran moving to Pirate Bae once momentum started picking up.

Actually this is not right: I voted Pirate Bae because they were losing momentum. At the time of my vote Tybro and Katsune had both 6 votes and Pirate Malus only had 3. I voted for them because I felt that that train was dying and I didn't want it to die so quickly. I want to see how they act with votes near EoD.

At the very least, some interaction with them will prove enlightening,

I'm here. What do you want to talk about?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Actually this is not right: I voted Pirate Bae because they were losing momentum. At the time of my vote Tybro and Katsune had both 6 votes and Pirate Malus only had 3. I voted for them because I felt that that train was dying and I didn't want it to die so quickly. I want to see how they act with votes near EoD.
Looking at the vote tool again, that's true, my bad. It's basically right after your votes when things ramped up pretty quickly with empressdonna, rac, and Vincent Alexander putting their own votes within 25 posts.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Okay sorry - after the meeting wrapped I grabbed some quotes but I got a call and they got gobbled while I was away. Going to spend my time looking over the votes instead of worrying about going back for them.

On a side note (completely unrelated to the game):
Just found out my mom's scans came back clean and that her cancer isn't back. Today is a great day.

Oct 25, 2017
Before I forget B-Dubs glad everything is okay with you. Sometimes you can feel fine after a car wreck only to feel like shit the next day when the adrenaline wears off, so just prepare for that.

Okay sorry - after the meeting wrapped I grabbed some quotes but I got a call and they got gobbled while I was away. Going to spend my time looking over the votes instead of worrying about going back for them.

Just found out my mom's scans came back clean and that her cancer isn't back. Today is a great day.

That's great news, man.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Good to hear!

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Happy for you brobro

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

Nice! Congrats! :D

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

That's awesome man.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I ended up sweeping the mention of being passive from Terra and xbro mentioned a "lack of anything meaningful" under activity, since those two are sort of a consequence of them not posting a lot. Then there's also Kits vote as you said which makes 3.
I wouldn't say that "lack of anything meaningful" is really a direct consequence of them not posting a lot. They've posted more than a few other players (like Reki or SkyOdin) and still left a worst impression than them in those regards.

Not to mention that Terra and Xbro are probably the two strongest votes out of that entire train, as Terra was the one who first brought a more serious accusation against Ty, and Xbro was prodding Ty and others specifically about Ty before putting a vote down.

This is also the kind of stuff I'm looking at here. AbBro voted off wagons, despite being a top contender. I don't know if he is town and genuinely supports that vote or if there's some reluctance to vote one of the other top wagons. With Ty not voting at all, that's curious.
As I mentioned a little while ago, AbBro literally mentioned in his post that he might be biased against me because I'm voting for Ty. I have a hard time putting much faith into that vote given the way it was made.

Brazil

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of AB's justification there. I get what he's saying about how everyone looked scummy, but I'm talking specifically about your day 1 play so that doesn't really factor in. I'm alright with my read of you as of now.
So we're in agreement.

VOTE: absolutbro

Even I, the target of that vote, still have doubts about what AbBro's vote suggests. I could see a town player misguidedly act that way in defense of their partner. It's Ty himself that pushes me over the edge, so for now I'm voting here.

I gotta step away for a second, but I really need to read through Bae/malus, because I really don't know what's up with those two. So this is not set in stone.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, this is the key part right here.

You read the post in which Xbro said that I was the first one to bring up a case against Ty (which actually isn't even true), and then you immediately decided that you'd "scumread" me for that. You dismissed Chuggs' positive read of me, voted against me based on "activity", and only now you're looking through my posts.

Explain to me how that is the behavior of a town player.
Poignant.

That comparison doesn't exist. Chuggs was talking about my activity in that game, and not about game setup. You're essentially telling him that he can't compare two games in which he played with me recently because "they're different games."

TheChuggernaut what do you think of this?

I guess you didn't have to, but that's exactly what you did. Suddenly you had the urge to vote against someone you hadn't even ISO'd yet. Why?

Hmm.
Except for none of that being what happened. Nice false narrative, but I even quoted the post where Terra points out Ty's behaviour and your response to it. XBro has nothing to do with it. I didn't need to look through your posts before voting for your. At the time you had all of 14 posts, many of which were fluff. I looked, voted and then pulled it out for others to see since people were talking about voting on low activity. If nothing came of it, nothing came of it. Instead, you got pretty defensive of my vote. I'm fine with where it is now.

Also AB not wanting to vote with the wagons may as well be it's own meme at this point too so big ole shrug there.
I finally made it!

on a serious not I'm leaving work early. It means I may be around for EoD, but I will be on mobile and have spotty reception while I commute home.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
(Sorry for breaking the happy streak, btw, lol. I really gotta go for a sec, otherwise I would've held off on posting for a little while longer, hahaha.)

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sorian pointing out that he saw a breadcrumb felt really bad to me as well, but he's actually right in countering that what he did is a bit weird for scum. It's 100% anti-town behavior, but why would scum bring it up?

Sorian was being a cheeky bastard?

giphy.gif

But seriously, bringing attention to a breadcrumb can lead others to talk about the issue and reveal even more information. It's not really an angle worth pursuing, but I'd keep it in mind.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017

Yay! Fuck cancer!

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fandorin Since you're here, what are your thoughts on Stan and Fep?
Had the post below earlier about FEP, but to sum it up I think his contributions have been very timid and limited to only a few topics. His post calling out your "clapback" yesterday in special got my attention, since he didn't SAY anything about the conversation itself, like he didn't have a take at all.

Good reads.

Who do you feel worse about on the FlatearthStans pair? I think for me it's FEP with his on and off approach so far to specific topics with no follow up, but I'm kinda worried how a Scum!Stan would work here.

On Stan, I weirdly can't remember any specific post from him. Despite his erratic posting habits, I normally pay more attention to his posts even on D1, but nothing stands out to me so far. This might be a me problem though since I'm pratically coasting.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks everyone! It's been a nervous 5 weeks or so since the scan showed spots, thankfully it was just more general sickness as we hoped and it has all cleared up in the scan this week.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
This is also the kind of stuff I'm looking at here. AbBro voted off wagons, despite being a top contender. I don't know if he is town and genuinely supports that vote or if there's some reluctance to vote one of the other top wagons. With Ty not voting at all, that's curious
Look through old games and voting off wagon near (but not usually at) Eod is my jam. It brings attention to cases I think are being overlooked. My vote is alost always on a contender target at eod though.

Brazil you're right I didn't quote terra. I quoted one of your posts that was a response to terra directly. Either way I never quoted or mentioned xbro like you said I did.

Xbro

Oct 25, 2017
Look through old games and voting off wagon near (but not usually at) Eod is my jam. It brings attention to cases I think are being overlooked. My vote is alost always on a contender target at eod though.

Brazil you're right I didn't quote terra. I quoted one of your posts that was a response to terra directly. Either way I never quoted or mentioned xbro like you said I did.
I don't think he ever said you directly quoted me. I think he was implying that you made a post in response to seeing mine

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
In Post #1351 the currently pertinent vote leaders were:

Stuart444 & Dr. Monkey (4 votes)
Geno - #729
Fran - #275
Sorian - #356

Pirate Bae & malus (4 votes)
Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Dr. Monkey - #1,281
Kyanrute - #1,345

absolutbro & Ty4on (2 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944

Kitsunelaine & Kalor (2 votes)
flatearthpandas - #365
FluxWaveZ - #1,318

Stan and Xbro come in and vote Ty4on awhile later to move it to a three way tie:

Geno - #729
Fran - #275
Sorian - #356

Pirate Bae & malus (4 votes)
Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Dr. Monkey - #1,281
Kyanrute - #1,345

absolutbro & Ty4on (4 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1407
Xbro - #1410

Kitsunelaine & Kalor (2 votes)
flatearthpandas - #365
FluxWaveZ - #1,318

Next Dr. Monkey moves her vote to Kalor. This is of some interest because it provides more theoretically viable wagons at a time she shared the vote lead, but had she wanted she actually could have defensively pushed Tybro into the lead had she chose.

Geno - #729
Fran - #275
Sorian - #356

Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1407
Xbro - #1410

Pirate Bae & malus (3 votes)
Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Kyanrute - #1,345

Kitsunelaine & Kalor (3 votes)
flatearthpandas - #365
FluxWaveZ - #1,318
Dr. Monkey - #1418

Z-Beat comes in with a throwaway vote. Malus, Coolest, and Pirate Bae then vote for Kalor in quick succession. Pirate Bae and Malus had previously committed to voting together so it's not a surprise, though Coolest joining in was out of left field. Of note - none of these votes shifted off of a different leading wagon.

flatearthpandas - #365
FluxWaveZ - #1,318
Dr. Monkey - #1418
Malus - #1430
CoolestSpot - #1445
Pirate Bae - #1448

Geno - #729
Fran - #275
Sorian - #356

Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1407
Xbro - #1410

Pirate Bae & malus (3 votes)
Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Kyanrute - #1,345

Then a quick glut of Ty4on and Pirate Bae votes push up as well. Again, these are mostly votes that are joining the leading wagons as opposed to leaving one. The one exception is Fran, but I don't think I find the interactions between Fran and Monkey to feel fake in a way that it could be s/s so I don't find that concerning personally. AB finally votes, but it's a throwaway off wagon vote on Brazil.

flatearthpandas - #365
FluxWaveZ - #1,318
Dr. Monkey - #1418
Malus - #1430
CoolestSpot - #1445
Pirate Bae - #1448

Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1407
Xbro - #1410
Fantomas - #1451
Fandorin - #1452

Pirate Bae & malus (6 votes)
Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Kyanrute - #1,345
Fran - #1453
empressdonna - #1456
rac - #1461

Stuart444 & Dr. Monkey (3 votes)
Geno - #729
Sorian - #356

Then the final flurry of votes come in with Sorian and Kalor both voting off wagons, then VA coming in to push Bae ahead. Some time later SkyOdin also votes off wagon.

Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Kyanrute - #1,345
Fran - #1453
empressdonna - #1456
rac - #1461
Vincent Alexander - #1481

flatearthpandas - #365
FluxWaveZ - #1,318
Dr. Monkey - #1418
Malus - #1430
CoolestSpot - #1445
Pirate Bae - #1448

Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1407
Xbro - #1410
Fantomas - #1451
Fandorin - #1452

Geno - #729
Sorian - #356

And since I started making this post Brazil has now voted Tybro as well.

Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Kyanrute - #1,345
Fran - #1453
empressdonna - #1456
rac - #1461
Vincent Alexander - #1481

absolutbro & Ty4on (7 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1407
Xbro - #1410
Fantomas - #1451
Fandorin - #1452
Brazil - #1566

flatearthpandas - #365
FluxWaveZ - #1,318
Dr. Monkey - #1418
Malus - #1430
CoolestSpot - #1445
Pirate Bae - #1448

Geno - #729
Sorian - #356

Final thoughts - overall it wasn't actually as sketchy as it looked when just seeing all the votes fly in. While it's weird to see a quick push of one player up to a tie with others, when you account for pairs voting together that big push suddenly doesn't look as big. Additionally there was actually very little movement between the wagons themselves to indicate someone trying to transition off of a scummate onto a townie.

Now that being said, not everything looks great. The tossaway votes don't look good if those stick, especially from players like Sorian that know there's useful data in seeing players 'pick a side' during ties/near ties.

I think at this point flipping Pirate Bae/Malus will give us the most useful information. There's a brief delay between Ty taking the lead and a couple Bae votes rolling in (rac and donna). Then Bae takes the lead and we get the Brazil vote to force a tie again. Additionally it gives us some info about the kits wagon even with Bae and Malus both pushing that as a counter to themselves. I'll likely leave my vote unless I need to break ties.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
You quoted the post in which I respond to Terra... after you put your vote down against me. Which means that this only supports my theory of how your vote went down.

I also never said you "quoted or mentioned Xbro". I said you saw his post about me pushing against Ty, and then moved from there.

I can't think of any other possible trigger for why you suddenly turned your attention to me when:

- You had barely mentioned me previously;
- I hadn't been active in the thread for a long time at that point;
- You hadn't been reading or analyzing my posts, as you only started doing so after voting.

Once again, this could just the behavior of a townie being overprotective of his partner. But it's not a good look.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018

I'm here. What do you want to talk about?
First of all, what do you think of your partner's vote on absolute/Ty4on? Do you agree with it?

Second of all, between the two people you are voting for, do you think both have been acting scummy, or is it just based on the actions of one of the two?

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
As it stands right now, I feel like most of the discussion about why people are voting Pirate Bae has happened in pair's private chats, rather than in open discussion. As such, the reasoning feels opaque to me.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got excited when I thought we'd be getting some good wagonomics, left disappointed when I found "this lynch will give the most info" and "why would Sorian vote off wagon when he knows ties and breaking ties are so important"

Depressing post.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
As it stands right now, I feel like most of the discussion about why people are voting Pirate Bae has happened in pair's private chats, rather than in open discussion. As such, the reasoning feels opaque to me.
Some of those voters (and some voters in general) have votes down but haven't actually much engaged in the last 24 hours. It's a big game, so there's going to be some of that, but it's worth noting. I would have expected a little more from Vincent since he's feeling better, maybe, and donna (how's she?), around vote time. rac posted some of his on request but I don't think anyone who wanted it followed up with him. Kalor sure didn't.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That should make their group as a lynch target all the more suspicious, then. It's basically how scum could get away with voting on a team.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Got excited when I thought we'd be getting some good wagonomics, left disappointed when I found "this lynch will give the most info" and "why would Sorian vote off wagon when he knows ties and breaking ties are so important"

Depressing post.
That's the thing though - there wasn't nearly as much as I expected. The glut of votes almost exclusively came from consolidation onto the main wagons as opposed to movement between the wagons. Do you think I missed something? Also extreme eyeroll at trying to make the post into something that was half about you.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Are you content with your current vote?

Still would rather it be Monkey/Stu but yes, this one is good too.

If you're asking me if I like any of the more realistic votes, eh, not really, I'm not going to bat for any of those people and I'll end up having to make a choice amongst them but I think they are all low odd propositions.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Great to hear Natiko!

I know the defense for a late jump onto something that was pointed out far earlier was weak, but that doesn't constitute enough evidence for me to vote Tybro. Even with that weird absolutbro's "Don't think about this as HoH but rather as MafiEra.". Gnocchi wants revenge but I just can't do it.

Some quick comments on the vote lead;

Pirate Bae's posts include being somewhat dismissive about D1 stuff and calling the Dr. Stu push lazy. The option of voting Fanto is mentioned too, but that's probably related to their larger epic about the best Chloe.

What stood out to me though is that she defended Stu
I mean in his defense poking others is one of the best ways to get reads, so it's not inherently scummy during the early game with little information to go on.

And a few pages later;
So are you insuinating that Sorian is giving info to his scum buddies? CAuss if that were true wouldn't he just post it in the scum chat?
I see no problem with letting town know tbh.

I mean, she has a point in both posts. But finding the Dr. Stu train lazy, defending Stu and then criticizing him when he was getting some heat was... weird? It could be just a series of "fair" singular comments, but they sound... disconnected when read one after another. Then
Honestly it just seems like you want Sorian lynched our of principle and I'm not sure I dig it. Lucky for you, I feel good about Monkey so im not ready to vote y'all today.

I'm not sure I've read games with Pirate Bae, but going by her "you have to take risks" attitude she seems like a bold player, which is similar to Sorian's playstyle.

The whole breadcrumbs' debate feels like making a big deal out of almost nothing.

Since all of this could be indicative of literally nothing I'm not really sure of voting here though. It feels too easy and there could be mafia on that train.

Almost forgot, malus has been a blind spot for me so far, checking his stuff now.

By the way I agree with Pirate Bae's mentality of voting with your partner, since basically that's the only other player you can trust 100%. It seems like it won't be the case for us, but It'd be nice to hear others' opinions about this matter, especially considering FluxWaveZ's line of thought about mafia partners feeling more disconnected from their couples.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's the thing though - there wasn't nearly as much as I expected. The glut of votes almost exclusively came from consolidation onto the main wagons as opposed to movement between the wagons. Do you think I missed something? Also extreme eyeroll at trying to make the post into something that was half about you.

Ctrl + F "Sorian"

But really, you name dropped me as the example for that point and I would have addressed that point regardless of who you used there. Do I think you missed something? No, but mostly because we don't know any alignments yet, I think that post will actually he super helpful when half those people are dead. I still don't think Monkey and Stu were ever in real danger and I sat on the vote as long as I did because I wanted to see how the legs on it were kicked out, a lot of people did it in a short amount of tome though so can't really point at anyone who did anything super awkward.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he ever said you directly quoted me. I think he was implying that you made a post in response to seeing mine
Then he didn't really get that across. And he's still wrong. I voted because I didn't think I'd be here EoD. If I hadn't left work early I would not be, and still might not.

You quoted the post in which I respond to Terra... after you put your vote down against me. Which means that this only supports my theory of how your vote went down.

I also never said you "quoted or mentioned Xbro". I said you saw his post about me pushing against Ty, and then moved from there.

I can't think of any other possible trigger for why you suddenly turned your attention to me when:

- You had barely mentioned me previously;
- I hadn't been active in the thread for a long time at that point;
- You hadn't been reading or analyzing my posts, as you only started doing so after voting.

Once again, this could just the behavior of a townie being overprotective of his partner. But it's not a good look.
I frankly am past caring how you see what went down, since you're not me and I demonstrated and explained what did. You took my vote super hard which should be a red flag for town, but I'm with stuart. Town as usual doesnt really care.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
First of all, what do you think of your partner's vote on absolute/Ty4on? Do you agree with it?

Second of all, between the two people you are voting for, do you think both have been acting scummy, or is it just based on the actions of one of the two?

1- I do and I said before that Tybro was one of the 3 pairs that I didn't mind lynching today. Maybe not much as Pirate Malus because my scum lean on them is only based on my read on Ty. I'm not getting scummy vibes from AB but that doesn't matter as I only need to feel one of them is scummy to get a read.

2- I think both of them feels scummy but to a different degree. Pirate Bae seems more scummy because she is playing similar with how she played when she was scum in Mafiera. She attacked the leading wagon saying that it was an easy push (and that vote was Monkey and Stuart, it must be the first time that I see someone calls a vote on them "easy") and then did a scum list with Sparks, Geno and Kitsune, all of them really easy lynchs, and Brazil and Fando based on inactivity, a weak excuse.

Malus is less scummy but not much. He has been playing really "safe". He comes with easy observations and don't gives much else. Also his vote was really bad. This is what he said about Kits:

Sorian vs Kits feels like town vs. town. If I had to pick a side, I would put Sorian in the more scummy corner, but that's not really backed up by anything other than past experience. I feel like Monkey and Stu tried to capitalize on this interaction and put shade on both sides.

But then he ends up voting them and his excuse was that he didn't liked her inactivity:

To be clear, I'm essentially voting Kits, but since she's not here Kalor will have to do. As said in my previous post I had a neutral to good impression at first, but her disappearance together with Kalors non-presence kind of flipped that. So of the current vote leaders this is the boat I want to flip the most.

Which is a weak reason to cast a vote on someone that you were townreading. To me it looked that he was jumping on an easy wagon.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Some of those voters (and some voters in general) have votes down but haven't actually much engaged in the last 24 hours. It's a big game, so there's going to be some of that, but it's worth noting. I would have expected a little more from Vincent since he's feeling better, maybe, and donna (how's she?), around vote time. rac posted some of his on request but I don't think anyone who wanted it followed up with him. Kalor sure didn't.

I didn't do what? Post my reasoning for my vote? Because I did that.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I'm here to answer questions.

Soft claim: Malus and I are Banjo and Tooty from Banjo-Kazooie.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
What was the case for Kitsu and Kalor again? Kitsu's play in regards to her scum meta + her content is lacking? Did Kalor do something? My view was that Kitsu was kk and had IRL reasons for the drop in quantity and I am not familiar with her meta. Kalor on the other hand has been more present than expected, what while odd, is not imo enough for a reason for voting there.

Would be interested in Feps' view on the situation, that early vote still being there raises some eyebrows.