• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Some of these look cool, but I really dislike the "AIR" print right next to the molded AIR text on the soles.
That was kind of his "trademark"
Putting obvious things in quotes
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F06%2FOff-White-Black-Leather-Wallet-1.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sotheby's finally shipped the shoes out to the auction winners

The retail launch is a "don't call us, we'll call you" type deal
LV flagship store VIP's only and if you haven't been contacted yet you not getting them.

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
I will never understand the appeal of sneakers and how crazy people go for them. Like, ever. $30-$40 adidas/nike at Burlington/Marshalls is more than enough for me for daily use.

For sale online FCFS July 19th
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For some strange reason LV has decided to launch them today on a first come first server basis
Shoes generally have been decreasing in value so who knows if these are a good financial longterm investment.

Jul 19, 2022 at 12:00 PM
The price of the mid-tops will be $3,450 USD and low tops is $2,750 USD.
Sizing will be made in Nike sizes ranging from 3.5 to 18. (US Men's Nike Fit)
5MzdoRd.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally can't even get onto the website.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.​

We regret to inform you that this page is unavailable at the moment to accommodate the high traffic from the Louis Vuitton and Nike "Air Force 1" by Virgil Abloh release.

We invite you to access this page at a later time.
Prolly sold out instantly
edit
this one kinda works, I'm in line

Last edited: