• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV

Lori Loughlin is finally getting ahead of the possibility she may be heading to prison — she's hired experts to train her up in how to best survive behind bars, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

"She's knuckling down, learning the lingo and practising martial arts to give off the impression she's tough and to ward off potential bullies," an insider revealed, noting that Loughlin, 55, "knows there will be plenty of them in federal prison."

DefinitiveAdeptAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
She's gonna come back out. Do the talk show circuit, write a book and make a OITNB type show and make tons of money.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oh god the sun

is there another source that isn't toronto's very own dumpster fire

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a movie like this.

The guy commits money fraud and prepare for prison. Its a great comedy. He gets the most horrific asshole tatoo to fend off shower bullies.

Dont remember the name.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't she be going to some Club Fed type place or separated from the general prison populace?

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Rumour has it that shes already mastered the no touch knockout and is a master of chi manipulation so she'll be fine.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Aren't celebrities n such segregated from normal population. She's probably gonna have a better living space than I have now and better food. Either way she just needs to master the touch of death.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I find learning the lingo more funny than learning martial arts. If I couldn't fight and was going to prison, I'd try to learn how to fight, too.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Martial Arts won't save you from a shiv in the ribs.

But this is stupid it's not like she's going to an actually tough prison.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
She should be more worried about people being nice to her. The target isn't going to be on her back, it's going to be her wallet. Everyone is going to be her best friend.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
You know, I would watch a reality tv show of her life in prison, putting to test all she's learned.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah because practising martial arts for only a few months (if you even have the disicpline for it) will make you a dangerous individual...

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I have legitimately had knife practice at my capoeira group.

She's doomed.