• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
This is how I feel about this

GrippingFondBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how much I really care about playing as Gollum. I feel like he might spend the whole game in only the dark and ugly places of middle earth.

The dual personality mechanic sounds interesting though

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I'm not going to get used to seeing PS5 and XSX in the title instead of PS4 and Xbox One.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
I'm curious how they'll make this game interesting. The dude spends most of his time living in a cave from my recollection.

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
I am more interested in how the game will look since everything in the edge cover points to something ... way more AAA than anything the studio that made Deponia would be able to do =P

905jXeZ.gif
From M. Belominski, Armenian, 1984 so before the movies.

You know guys there was lotr before the movies, look at all the different Gollum representations from different countries: https://imgur.com/a/CUQHj
I like the Swedish one and would take anything different from Serkis version. Tired of it.
KPn8g.jpg

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
Cant wait to unlock new and better stealth kill power ups through exp gained from unlocking shadow towers. Also can't wait to loot a set of orange ring wraith set gear from the nazgul when I fuck one up with a one hit sneak attack.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Bit strange to exclude 150+ million install base for an adventure game, but okay. :)

EDIT: Hmm, the previous announcement says "all relevant consoles". Pretty sure current gen is going to be very relevant in 2021, so hopefully it is coming to those too!