• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I remember the controversy with the movie having the San Luis Obispo film festival having this listed and they went "fuck no it's not" and the filmmaker had to remove that credit from future trailers

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
fuck, I actually watched this out of morbid curiosity the week it dropped on Prime and it was actually somehow worse than I expected. Why you gotta remind me, OP? Smh

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Well, their career is over at least. Shot themselves in dick with that.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
The fact that they might try to shoehorn in a positive message into that trash fire somehow seems even worse than a full run time of diet racism.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...that movie actually came out? So it wasn't a parody movie trailer?

Damn. Wow.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Hasnt that guy done a couple of movies like this? Always hinging on some clearly racist bullshit? We had a thread before on it.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I completely forgot about this. I feel like there was a thread about it. What a stupid concept.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I totally forgot about this. Seems like it was quickly lambasted and forgotten amongst film enthusiast circles as it should be.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my

I'm midway through the vid in the OP

Shit's racist, homophobic, and transphobic? Man, the amount of fucks you have to not give to put out that shit in 2019

Sweet lord

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MODS! OP buried the lede Loudninja

We need a title change: Loqueesha |OT| "You want me to admit it? There, I said it - you're a better black woman than I am"

Which is evidently AN ACTUAL FUCKING LINE IN THIS MOVIE

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
MODS! OP buried the lede Loudninja

We need a title change: Loqueesha |OT| "You want me to admit it? There, I said it - you're a better black woman than I am"

Which is evidently AN ACTUAL FUCKING LINE IN THIS MOVIE
Why did you have to post this?

Why was this thread made?

Y'all not content to just let 2020 end quietly.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
hooooolyyyy shit. I can't believe this movie was made and then actually released.

Also, how long until Armond White gives it the only fresh review it'll get on RT?

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Well, the director/star def got what he wanted out of this lol people are still talking about it.

Can't believe Amazon let this happen.

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
no šŸ˜‚, I was about to jump in the shower. But oh my lord that video, I was not expecting the movie to just get worse and worse
Lol I get it now, I thought you were reacting by jumping inside the shower, like you were showering and the video caused you to react jumping in anger. Just a brain fart lol