• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess this confirms that Tidux posts some fake things sometimes
You mean always, pretty sure you can't even make a thread referencing Tidux here anymore because he's full of shit,

He used to always have people posting on what he said, but it was always just lies.

I don't remember if it was him or somebody else but it was about a PlayStation Racing dev and Tidux made up lies about him and the dev then called him out and then he was banned ever since then if I remember correctly, I think that's what happened.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
I reckon it is fake. The design is virtually the same as they used for the PS4 reveal, so easy to see where the inspiration might have been then. Also, I doubt Horizon 2 will be revealed in OPMUK, or that a reveal is this early in May. So even if it was real, I doubt they would have any substantiated info - particularly given their shameful shennanigans with GoT last month.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There's reason to be skeptical of the thread premise, so the thread is locked. Feel free to create a new thread if there's more substantial news.

Status
Not open for further replies.