• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Yes. That's 100% why Future does it. Because the branding makes it look like it's actually controlled by Sony/OXM is controlled by Microsoft.

lol I know. I'm saying the respective companies allowing this to happen in a visual sense is fucking dumb business move.
I was quoting the person because they weren't seeing it in a PR perspective

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, 9 times out of 10 they're harmless. It's only rare occasions like this when they fuck up so badly that anyone even notices they exist.

yeah but any smart business would hedge against the 1 time out of 10 event. people will think I'm overreacting but the hand waving 1 time out of 10 mistakes is just plain dumb risk management. and then the idiots decide then to be more careful after it happens.

Last edited:

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
oh, I agree. The fact that the platforms are ok with this foggy messaging is weird to me too

oh okay lol. I for some reason thought you were disregarding the pr aspect of it. my bad

yeah it's crazy. funny how these competitive, ruthless multibillionaire companies overlook these sort of errors.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Didn't VGC said that Guerrilla was planing a small experience for the PS5 launch? Probably something like Ground Zeroes or something like that.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
This just seems to be a mock-up cover based on a Tidux tweet as far as I can tell. Nothing from the magazine staff itself. Seems like BS

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
While I do think a PS5 reveal is happening next month, I don't think OPM has the scoop on it.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
An article about the planned trilogy/co-op rumour we've already seen? If it was a legit reveal I feel like the text on the cover would be bigger than that.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They have Horizon Zero Dawn scoop and Quantum Error gets a bigger focus on the cover? That game looks like barely more than a tech demo so far.

Fucking doubt.gif man.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
It'll be referencing the rumoured info we know about co-op etc surely.

I imagine if the game had actually been revealed, it'd warrant more than a tiny bit of text in the bottom right hand corner. It'd probably be the cover feature over the new controller.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
An article about the planned trilogy/co-op rumour we've already seen? If it was a legit reveal I feel like the text on the cover would be bigger than that.

i think the idea (if this is real) isn't that it's going be exclusively revealed in this mag, but that it will have been revealed by the time thus mag goes to print and this will be covering that. Again, assuming this isn't BS.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
While this is probably fake I also think it is very likely that they will indeed reveal the next Horizon game when they fully reveal the PS5 in a couple of weeks or a couple of months. Horizon is 100% having a sequel on PS5 and from all sequels on PS5 they should be furthest along with it. Why not reveal it on the PS5 reveal event?

Status
Not open for further replies.