• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
It's weird, I thought it was already confirmed ?
+ I remember Tim Sweeney saying that EGS players would be able to play with Steam players, like a week or two ago.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah I think this is full crossplay on everything

Borderlands as a franchise has the juice for it

Oct 27, 2017
User banned:(3 days) Trolling and a history of previous infractions
Cool so I can play on the platform I choose like steam right....

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
+ I remember Tim Sweeney saying that EGS players would be able to play with Steam players, like a week or two ago.
That's not really cross-play though. PC players are still playing with PC players at the end of the day. There's no confirmation yet as to whether PC players can play with PS4 + Xbox and if Xbox/PS4 players can play with each other.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for answering my question even though you likely never saw it :P
I hadn't seen any confirmation of this, so at least that makes me happy.
now if ps4 + PC gets confirmed I will be even happier lol.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I am full of reading fail then because I totally missed that when I read the OP lol.

in my defense I was outside in the heat all day and my brain is kind of mush :P

Again though, thanks for the clarity :)
Haha, all good man. I'm hoping it's cross-play too as some friends of mine are going to be picking it up on PS4 while I'll be on PC.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well then I guess you can miss out on what will probably be a really fun game? If you're cool with that then more power to you. He didn't single handily make the game though. He's a glorified hype man
No he's the head of the studio which is the issue. I still might get the game but I dunno

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Good shit. With cross-play confirmation I'll have no reservations at all about playing the Xbox version until the PC version hits Steam.
This is copypasta worthy.
Not that that post isn't a really silly sentiment at best, but it's far from the first time we've seen such a post here.
In fact, given that this is a crossplay thread, I'm almost surprised I'd have to remind anyone who joined in '17 or '18.
"Poster insinuates that the entire active online userbase of a competing game platform is beneath them" wasn't far from being a free space for crossplay thread bingo, in those early days.
Still, though. I get disliking EGS, I really do (because I do too), but the notion that it would impair my experience with playing Borderlands online, if I were made to play with EGS players... I can't even wrap my head around it, lmao.

Last edited:

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh...

Non Twitter link.
image0.png

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
That would be amazing for a game like this. Let me play with people on every platform across all sorts of store fronts.

It's all about the game at that point not what logo the launcher has