• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Hey everyone,

I'm in the Galápagos for three more weeks. I know gaming should be the last thing on my mind but I've been here for five weeks already and some nights when the island goes silent it would be nice to game for a bit. Problem is...the wifi is reallllllly bad, lol.

Any really fun games around 1gb or less that I should check out? Preferably in the $19.99 or less price range.

dock

Game Designer
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I ended up playing more than a hundred hours of Into the Breach on Switch.

OP
OP
Oct 26, 2017
Axiom Verge

BTW, if you're in the Galapagos, can't you just play real life Mario and jump on turtles?
Lmaooo

I'm volunteering at a Galápagos tortoise breeding center so I think that might be frowned upon breh. But sometimes Lava Lizards get on the shells of the baby tortoises and it's like that villainous duo from Mad Max Thunderdome. And I know that's not relevant to Mario, just...just thought I'd share.

I really appreciate all the recommendations everyone, keep em coming!! I'll do my research after dinner

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Owlboy. It's currently on sale for $15 and is around 300MB. It's a story-based linear 16-bit-ish platformer that's pretty fun.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Nintendo EU's website lists the file sizes. Just throw your obvious quality games in the search bar and see how large the files are (details page).

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Into the Breach - accessible & deep strategic

Dead Cells - smooth metroidvania roguelike with compelling progression

OlliOlli - smoooooth skateboard platformer that will feel mechanically amazing

Celeste - uplifting and challenging platformer and my 2018 GOTY

treble

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Into The Breach

These two replayable games would be my choices.