• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I see teepublic and redbubble but are they reputable? Any other ones someone can recommend?

I'm looking for some Assassins' Creed Valhalla shirts and the Ubisoft store is expensive ;)

kubus

Oct 27, 2017
I see teepublic and redbubble but are they reputable? Any other ones someone can recommend?

I'm looking for some Assassins' Creed Valhalla shirts and the Ubisoft store is expensive ;)
Look for stores selling shirts from Difuzed, they have an officially licensed Valhalla range. You can check it here but you'll have to search for stores/webshops in your area that carry it.

Insert Coin Tees is very good too and have done officially licensed AC ranges in the past but strangely not for Valhalla.

If you buy from Redbubble make sure that you're buying from the original artist and not some thief that's trying to make a quick buck of someone else's art.

TheYetee (daily tshirts and some collections) and FanGamer (licensed shirts and merch) are very good too but I don't recall seeing any Assassin's Creed stuff on there.

SpartaNNNN

Nov 12, 2020
There is I site I forgot its name, they sell Shroud, Just9n etc merch, pretty solid reviews. Google it, you will find it easily.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
I love the Celeste stuff they have at fangamer, but I'm always afraid I'll be eviscerated by custom fees when ordering to Europe.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

teepublic has been caught several times stealing designs with bots on twitter. fuck them.

edit: whoops, it was teechip, sorry.
edit2: see other post, teepublic does this shit too.

Last edited:

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Just popping in to say thanks for all the licensed recommendations guys. I only buy merch that the devs/publishers approve.

May 19, 2020
whatever site sells this seems trustworthy and an appropriate shirt considering the median age of ERA posters

Gaming-Dont-Mess-With-Old-Gamers-Shirt

Andrain18

Apr 19, 2018
Orange County CA
Redbubble is so far the best i've used. boughten many a shirt from them, Also Teefury.com is pretty damn cool. More for like all nerd encompassing than just gaming but lots of good stuff there.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Redbubble is great and the clothes are usually pretty high quality

But Fangamer is good if you want something official

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Redbubble are great

Good quality, great selection and when my shirt didn't fit, they sent me a bigger one without requiring me to send back the one that was too small

So my wife now wears a Calculated Rocket League tshirt around the house

Blayde

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky
already mentioned but, theyetee.com

I like how most of their shirts are limited time, always something new. Also they partner with a lot of charity events to have event shirts you can buy and they give some of the money to charity. Downside is that i get addicted to buying shirts there... i have way too many shirts. They are reasonably priced (usually $14) and good quality.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
What site has the best quality? I've heard of a lot of these sites before but I dont want some random shit printed on a t shirt that'll peel off after 1 wash or start flaking.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Teepublic's quality is fantastic. Didn't know about the bot stuff. I bought several shirts pre-quarantine. If someone wants I can take a picture of the exact t-shirt type on the tag.

ETCngNVU4AAFaEv

kubus

Oct 27, 2017
What site has the best quality? I've heard of a lot of these sites before but I dont want some random shit printed on a t shirt that'll peel off after 1 wash or start flaking.
I highly recommend Insert Coin Tees, a lot of their stuff is way more than just a graphic printed on the front of a shirt (although they have those too). There's a thread about them on Era somewhere.
Downside is that they can be somewhat pricy and depending on where you live, based in the UK. I bought some things from them in 2015 which are still like new.