• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Vintage-90s-Nike-Gray-Tag-Jordan-Flight-T-Shirt.jpg

x1000 colors and variations.

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool and all, but I was rocking Silk Anime oversized T-shirts in the late 90s.

45DRRIw1QtiQvsKgajB4

Samenamenick

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Manchester, NH
Had one like this, except Mario was somewhere on it. Like a Starter jacket of the time ~1990.

il_570xN.1764993045_phhg.jpg

Also a grey version of this. I dreamed of it non-stop, finally mom got tired of my begging and let me put it on layaway at the PX.
00.jpg

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
I was all about Jane's Addiction in school. I was obviously trying to get in trouble.
532f7396128a7457146e1fb0b258236b

610UhWMPZhL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
lol, same. Bad Religion and Ministry shirts were fun to wear too.

Wore this one to jr high once:

I remember feeling pretty smug when she told me to turn around so she could see that back. Still had to turn it inside out the rest the day.

Also liked H-Street skate shirts even though I only ever owned one h-street deck. Something about their art style just screamed indy to me. Though I'm not sure that's what I'd have called it at the time.

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Look at this cool Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt I had in 1996! I was the coolest! Way cooler than Mike!

What about you? What cool clothes did you have a kid?

31poU3v.jpg

This shirt is the coolest.
Thankfully Billy seems to have been softened up some. Not sure if it's from being a dad finally or just being around better people. Some recent IG videos have him sounding much different than a few years ago and from some of the bozos he's hung around with in the past.

Ghost Rider

Oct 27, 2017
Middle School? I had a Ratt concert t-shirt my older brother gave me and a white T covered in Budweiser labels. Insane to think I was allowed to wear that to school. In HS my assortment of NIN shirts were my go to

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wore a lot of plain shirts but I had a Starter pullover jacket so I was cool

m_5dff7db89e15595b740e8cd0.jpg

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
HTyWcnc.jpg

I actually can't find a picture of my DBZ shirt, it had iirc 3 saiyan's doing a kamehameha to the side. Even I knew it was too lame to wear (it was a gift) but I did wear it sometimes.

BzfnANz.jpg

This one pissed my teachers off, but I was unironacally straight edge and would tell complaining staff as such, that I really didn't do drugs so my shirt should be fair game.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
lol, same. Bad Religion and Ministry shirts were fun to wear too.

Wore this one to jr high once:

I remember feeling pretty smug when she told me to turn around so she could see that back. Still had to turn it inside out the rest the day.

Also liked H-Street skate shirts even though I only ever owned one h-street deck. Something about their art style just screamed indy to me. Though I'm not sure that's what I'd have called it at the time.
Oh man good times. I saved money for months to buy some blue suede vision street wear shoes and I thought I was the shit.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I never wore t-shirts. Didn't want to make the other guys jelly of my Adonis like bod, and it was a biblical extinction event for anyone attracted to men.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I can't find a picture of it, but when I was in high school in 1996, I bought a T-shirt from Media Play (does anyone remember this store?) that had a picture of Richard Nixon on it. It said "Tanned, rested, and dead" above his picture and "Nixon in '96" below.

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Look at this cool Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt I had in 1996! I was the coolest! Way cooler than Mike!

What about you? What cool clothes did you have a kid?

31poU3v.jpg
I had the same shirt, I remember there were two versions, one where Zero and the star were flat grey and one that had a hint of sparkles which I had and it was "lame" and "the girl version" I was told.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I can't post the Cradle of Filth t-shirt I used to wear. It had a naked nun pleasuring herself on the front and in huge letters on the back "Jesus is a cunt"

Yes, terrible, but I hated everyone back then and just wanted to upset as many people as possible.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, shut this thread down with the best shirt you ask?

P04jPTV.jpg

Delivered. This was a real shirt sold to tourists.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
In middle school I had a Nike shirt that said Just Do It and a triangle with a swoosh logo inside it. The triangle looked kinda like an arrow pointing to my ass, my friends made fun of me all day and I never wore it again. Kids, lol.

Oct 30, 2017
I was all in the SoCal ska and punk scenes so it was mostly band shirts.

I had this design on a dark blue shirt, which the band eventually recolored green after their first album.

s-l300.jpg

I know I had an Aquabats shirt from before their first album came out. It was yellow though, and I think the lettering was in blue. I've been searching and this is the closest approximation I can come across.

c8f4990e85bcae02270b27667aef3965.jpg

I had a similar looking knock- off Yu Yu Hakusho shirt I got at Comic con in 95 or so. Mine was in color and all the other nerds were jealous.
Wore it a lot my senior year, along with plenty of Plastik and Hook Ups shirts.

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.jpg

javac

Oct 28, 2017
I had a shirt that had a picture of a formula 1 car on it and when you pressed the picture it made car noises

GameOver

Jan 26, 2021
I'm about 10-11 years old in this pic. 95 or 96 I believe. Iron Maiden T-shirt.

D4-C0-FAAF-110-F-42-A4-A5-D8-9-B7-D290-FB2-D5.jpg

I think I win

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Rocked this a bunch in my senior year of high school. People seemed to dig it.

s-l1600.jpg

Can't find the exact picture of the one I had, but I used to stay wearing Young Jeezy trap or die shirt. The shit with the snowman on it. Almost got suspended in school for that one, lol

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
I had a pre-Gish Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt in high school and I wish I still had it 😪

The funniest thing was I gave all my high school concert shirts to my dad and he wore that shit for years. Even a Revolting Cocks one 😂
Found the RevCo shirt but unfortunately this was the biggest picture of it that I could find:

il_340x270.1514471619_5rtv.jpg

And another classic:

redirect-6711.jpg

I loved seeing what I could get away with in school #edgy

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
official-playstation-t-shirt-5.gif

That says PlayStation in Japanese (プレイステーション). This was my favorite shirt in middle school. I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere in storage.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I think I wore a Long sleeve zero shirt in middle school, not sure though.

Also wore a stone temple pilots shirt as well. Got a few compliments on that back in the day.