• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
For real, though, him and Johnny were the real victims in that movie. They nearly get their engines hocked by their fence, they were manhandled by the police on the word of a crooked cop and then they get cheated out of a car they won fair and square in a sanctioned drag race.
IN FRONT OF THEIR FAMILY!

Lance is a smart operator, when the time is right, he will make himself known and the fast crew will live to regret their words and deeds.

Feb 21, 2019
Han wouldn't even recognize him if he were to pass him on the street.

Also, what the hell did they bury in furious 7
Dude, there are a million ways to retcon this. It will always amaze me how people somehow believe that in a fantastical piece of fiction, there are actual rules.

Here ya go....

Once Han flipped over in Shibuya, and the fire was coming, at the last second, one of his crew grabbed him out...Han was badly injured but survived. Afterwards, he ran to Singapoure where he dedicated himself to finding out what happened. There he uncovers Shaw. (Now can take this two different ways). Seeing Shaw has not befriended his once family, he now sets off on a vendetta to end Shaw (where they ultimately kiss and make up). OR, Han sees Shaw, meets up with Dom, and they all have a sitdown heart to heart and boom, done back in the fold.

They body they buried was not actually Han (because they couldn't actually identify the body after they blew the eff up in the car, allegedly), Han, wanting to stay low, commissioned a burned replica of the body to be a stand in.

Boom...Done. This took all of 3 min to think about....and totally plausible.

BRING BACK HAN, DAMNIT. He was the coolest cat in all of the Fast and Furious movies.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bring back Owen Shaw as a regular! I prefer Luke Evans over Jason Statham. Fight me.

Considering their mom will be back in 9 along with Charlize Theron, I wouldn't be surprised to see him again but I'd like to see more of him.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Think about the absurdity of all this. This will be one of the only franchises to retcon the context of a single death scene TWICE if this happens the way we all expect it to go.

Mecha Han in Space, LET'S GO!!!

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
This is ridiculous. Shaw and his sister are apparently now part of the team. When is Luke Evans going to be joining them? If Shaw doesn't get a comeuppance in a manner similar to what happened at the end of the Departed, I'll be disappointed.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe someday they'll also answer the question of how Hector did on the pro syndicate, and what happened to Edwin. We know he lost Monica, and perhaps that caused his lust for revenge against La Familia.

Now we have a Dark Avengers team as well with Cypher, Black Superman, Nega Han and Edwin.

Cypher is the tech expert. Black Superman is the muscle. Nega Han is the evil leader. Edwin happens to know a few things.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Need to add a sixth Ranger.

tumblr_no4cwaOUPq1tcpjbho8_400.gif

Carter Verone has unfinished business with Tyrese.
Dude can be their Zordon. He hongry.

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
I'm with everyone that Han is going to become a villain. I hope they milk the Cipher arc as much as possible. Have her bring Han back and have him turn into the big bad. Hell they practically have super soldiers now, so Han could be some God Tier driver, soldiers, street hustler guy now.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched Hobbs and Shaw.. as expected it further paints Shaw as a good guy ignoring that he killed Han

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Han back as a villain to have him killed again or to have him see the light and come back to the familia? Either he comes back as an AI because his body is destroyed or he comes back like Owen Shaw (scarred) but joins the familia full time again but if that happens how is he going to handle Shaw joining the family? Or are they going to ignore that now that Shaw and Hobbs are on the side doing their own thing and won't be a part of the main cast?

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
Have Han be the one to end the series by destroying the family. He will beat Cena clean.

Also more Car Discussion.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished movie #1. It actually wasn't half bad. Started 2F2F but only the main guy is there? Kinda weird they dont touch on anything (yet) from film 1

Spawnsniper

Oct 28, 2017
They start souping up delorians and shaw ends up going back in Time to save himself from crashing into han. While trying to get back to the present, shaw's long time enemy gets a hold of one delorian and goes into the future with a book of plans to make a super souped up car that will eliminate everyone in races. And ends up marrying Mia.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like it's so unnecessary to come out like this. Keep it internally. Chris Morgan's probably on the Hobbs & Shaw side of things. But maybe Vin's team has plans for Han.