• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The path is clear, first they'll go to space and then travel back in time to save Han. Jason Statham will kill Jason Statham

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
In the Mission Impossible/Fast and Furious crossover, Benji will take off his mask to reveal Han. He's been hiding out this whole time.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Han has been working with Shaw this whole time and together they faked his death due to a larger plot point not yet revealed. /s

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Han to comeback as the AI of a high-tech Veilside RX-7 Knight Rider style.

I won't accept Han without Gisele.

Fast 9 post credits shows her finally reaching the end of the runway from 6.

Can we #bringbacktran too?

And the guy in the snakeskin pants, his cousin Lance, too?

Let's bring 'em all back!

NS8F92u.jpg

Han wouldn't even recognize him if he were to pass him on the street.

Also, what the hell did they bury in furious 7
I mean... they did the same exact shit with Letty from 4.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
full expect a full asian crew kicking ass for revenge.

Han is joined by a jet li, donnie yen and iko uwais.............Han basically says you are no longer my family and goes on a wrecking spree

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017

NS8F92u.jpg

And Owen in 8. How the hell is that motherfucker walking around free when he got it harder than Giselle? Remember, that dude got ejected through a windshield before smearing on the tarmac, yet he's totally fine!

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
I'm calling it, Han somehow survived and went on his own becoming the nr.1 hand of DK's Uncle the yakuza man. Then Han became THE Yakuza man taking DK Uncle's position and will make an appearance as a changed man with scars n shit on his face, becoming the main villain fighting for revenge. In the end after a long-ass fight they will make peace and join La Familia.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

NS8F92u.jpg

Need to add a sixth Ranger.

tumblr_no4cwaOUPq1tcpjbho8_400.gif

Carter Verone has unfinished business with Tyrese.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I mean could it be more obvious that they have to go to space in the 10th movie because that's where Han is? #itsallconnected

stersauce

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
san jose, ca
we're gonna see that the ff series is more connected to better luck tomorrow than you think

john cho rises out of his backyard grave to get revenge

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Han as final villain in fast 10 would be glorious and would bring me back to watch these movies in theaters. Fast 8 was atrocious.
Serious (or as serious as FF discussion can be) questions: how was 8 atrocious? The Shaw redemption stuff? And were 6 and 7 bad to you too?

In the Mission Impossible/Fast and Furious crossover, Benji will take off his mask to reveal Han. He's been hiding out this whole time.
6gRCnAr.gif

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
vin diesel is gonna build a car that goes faster than the speed of light and goes back in time to save han. it will be called fast to the past.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
7/31 12:05pm I'm calling it.

Han's alive, becomes a bad guy working with Cypher in F9, then converts back to La Familia. It worked for Letty, but this time they don't have to use amnesia as the reason.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man, I can't when we eventually get the Full Saga edition of FF with a few books of deep lore and maybe an in-depth documentary thrown in. It's a fascinating phenomenon very different from your Star Wars or Marvels, strange that not many here seem to realize it.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fast and Furious pivoting into a superhero franchise is one of the most fascinating changes I've seen in film lol.

Hobbes has line in Fast 5 that's my favorite in the series because it's basically the moment the series pivots into this territory; "and whatever you do...don't let them get into cars."

Like the cars are fucking Iron Man armor or sum shit lmfao

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Fast and Furious pivoting into a superhero franchise is one of the most fascinating changes I've seen in film lol.
Seeing where superhero franchises seem to be going these days, I'd say they're just embracing the zane and upping the ante without actual space aliens coming to destroy Manhattan from a sky rift for the 10th time.

Nov 27, 2017
California
"I was testing the super soldier serum for my boss........."

An injured x dying Han is shown at the end taking the serum as the Hobbs and Shaw movie ends

Hobbs & Shaw 2: Han or
Fast 10: Han vs the family

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm just waiting for them to end up in space. i don't even watch the movies anymore but this is something i want.

Han is gonna come back BUT HE'S COMING BACK AS A CAR VROOM VROOM
his soul will be trapped in a car and only vin diesel will be able to understand his beep boops.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
I should really watch all of the films. Are they worth getting into? Do you start at 1?

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
F&F franchise still more plausible than anything in the mcu.

Chris Morgan better not be swerving us.

#haneatingchipsfrombehindthescenesthewholetime

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Justice for Cousin Lance
For real, though, him and Johnny were the real victims in that movie. They nearly get their engines hocked by their fence, they were manhandled by the police on the word of a crooked cop and then they get cheated out of a car they won fair and square in a sanctioned drag race.