• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This comes from Chris Morgan, who has written every film since Tokyo Drift.

"I love 'justice for Han,'" Morgan tells EW, adding that Han is very important to him. "Sung Kang is a great friend, and Han is a character that I adore. I would say that the super-arc for Deckard Shaw is going to be one of the most interesting, cool, rewarding character arcs in the franchise. Justice for Han is owed. It's something we have discussed for a very long time and want to give the right due to. I think the audience will be satisfied and should know it's coming. There's a line in Hobbs & Shaw that is right before the battle in Samoa where Shaw says to his sister, 'There's things I've done that I have to make amends for.' That line was specifically written and put in there just to let everyone know that he is talking about Han — it is on his mind. It tortures him, and he's going to get to it."

A single line seems like a small step but..we'll see.

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't he kill a bunch of other people other than my boy Han too???

I'll never understand how they swerved on this guy

sephghast

Oct 25, 2017
Han as final villain in fast 10 would be glorious and would bring me back to watch these movies in theaters. Fast 8 was atrocious.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I don't remember: Didn't Toretto welcome Shaw into the family and have dinner with him knowing that Shaw had killed Han and without Shaw ever showing any remorse?

MattyG

Oct 25, 2017
Calling it, Han is alive and Shaw is going to have to go on a mission to get him out of a jam and bring him back into the fold

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
really tired, somehow read the title as "longtime justice for han writer is furious" and was very confused about what this thread was about

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Can we #bringbacktran too?

And the guy in the snakeskin pants, his cousin Lance, too?

Final battle, Dom is all alone and facing a culmination of all the various villains. Suddenly he hears "dude, I almost had you" coming from a random VCR on the side of the road. The VCR turns into a hulk car, out steps the entire family. They're all here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
let him stay dead. han sucked and was replaced by statham. the universe came to the right conclusion. thank you god.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And what about the guy in Dom's crew who disappears after the first movie? The one with the bad ass Skyline who tells the pizza boy that the street's closed and he needs to find another way home?

What if Dom betrayed that member of his family too.

Lance is alive still isn't he?
I didn't see his corpse in a morgue, can't convince me he's dead.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Curious as to how the Ja Rule in 2 Fast 2 Furious timeline would've played out. Would he be the hacker now?

No, no. He would, at this point, be some high level government suit. The team would call him in times of need to make sense of everything crazy going on. And he would appear in a three-piece suit to offer his enlightened advice while texting "rise and grind" to all the team members. Any trouble with law enforcement he would help waive away.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
End of movie final race to reveal Zombie Han smirking back at Shaw. New spin off named The Dead and the Deadliest. Makes sense

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Final battle, Dom is all alone and facing a culmination of all the various villains. Suddenly he hears "dude, I almost had you" coming from a random VCR on the side of the road. The VCR turns into a hulk car, out steps the entire family. They're all here.

You joke, but I think they're definitely leading towards an Infinity War type event later down the line. It's amusing but also awesome.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
I've killed many people... but remember that one guy that everyone else forgot about? Yea I'm sorry about that for reasons

Feb 21, 2019
Just put Han back in the movies in some capacity.

Him and Shaw have some unfinished business.

And while we are at it, put Lucas Black back in it.

Yes, Tokyo Drift is the best FF Moive, fight me.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I hope "Justice is coming" means roboHan.
Tej builds him.
And he has a nos feature to deliver that final punch to Shaw.

You know like this.
giphy.gif