• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
So.....this happened at my local bagel shop. The place is already a mad house and now the lines out the door will only get longer.

Source

"Everywhere I go I get the same f–king smirk with the biting lip," he shouted.

Employees at the Bagel Boss chain said the man — who didn't appear to be a regular — walked in around 9 a.m. Wednesday "screaming about the dating sites and how women hate him."

"You're not God, or my father, or my boss"

My takeaway: This isn't his first outburst, he has had the cops called on him before
His other public tirades

This place is the only place I hear people talk about "incels". It's not something I hear about in my day to day travels. I don't watch far right videos, don't know or care to know anything about them or who their big personalities are. I'm a firm believer in nothing them the time of day.....but since this story is everywhere. So is this a incel?

Watching this particular video has me worried this dude is going to murder someone in the future. Like this is how it starts. He is the bad tinder date that can go horribly wrong.

He obviously needs mental health help? Is that a mental health issue or is that just straight up hatred? I feel like he should be monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.