• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you approve of the change?

• Yes. Them things were probably causing back problems.

Votes: 298 29.0%
  • No. Cancel culture has run amok.

Votes: 380 37.0%
  • I respect both equally.

Votes: 350 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Thoughts? Do you approve or is the breast reduction another example of cancel culture?

joke image :(

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I'll have to see it in motion, but it looks fine. I don't recall thinking Lola had massive over the top boobs, though, but I haven't seen that movie in ages

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lola lookin' like Slappy Squirrel and I'm okay with that.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Wait a second...

Nope, not falling for Bugs Bunny in drag. Not again.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No shape = strong. Got it :/
Someone tel Pixar their human characters are not strong

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
The old design was trash fire. Literally "sexy bunny furry bait". New one is decent. Best is the Loony Tunes show.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
What's wrong with her face is more my question. She looks like the squirrel lady character from animaniacs.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
How am I supposed to enjoy Space Jam 2 if I can't picture myself sticking my face in a pair of furry titties while Lebron hits mad NBA Jam Boomshakalakas while jumping from full-court?

I can't, I tells ya

I just fucking can't

They're cartoon breasts, I'll live

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get the first was needlessly sexualized, but i can't unsee the lack of knees on her new design. Probably better in motion.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ready for all the "well at least all the kids who watch this movie won't grow up to be furries lol" like the only thing that can make an 8-year old to develop feelings for a cartoon rabbit is the size of her breats.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
It's for kids of course it's fine. Just look up Lewds if you need a furry fix.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
She looks way more in-line with the actual aesthetic of the Looney Toons characters instead of this fucking generic "all ladies must be drawn sexy" approach of the original.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I like the new design. It's not terrible, but I need to see it in action I think.

It's an improvement over the needlessly sexy original though.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
but why???

also the sad thing is I didn't realize the Tucker screenshot was fake until I zoomed in LOL

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Would the "Furry" concept and community even exist now if Lola looked that way in the original Space Jam movie?

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Whole lot of closet furries crawling out of the woodworks to complain about "cancel culture" over this.
The kind of people who bitch about cancel culture all the time are more likely to try and post up on a fursuiter more than anything.

Anyway, I literally wouldn't have noticed a difference without the side by side comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.