• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
"There is more justice to be done." Wait, what does he think he's accomplished?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I'm really wondering why Diana (I think that was the name?) who put out a critical tweet about Sky and what she observed in the house suddenly flip flopped one or two days ago and said she talked to him and believes he didnt know. This guy is a mess.
Likely because he manipulated her, judging by what we're seeing on the stream.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Such a strange stream. It's so difficult to believe any type of sincerity he's tried to show.

I'm done, thanks for trying Sky Williams. Good luck being deemed a sociopath by everyone for the rest of your life.

Cobra

Mar 2, 2019
I'm really wondering why Diana (I think that was the name?) who put out a critical tweet about Sky and what she observed in the house suddenly flip flopped one or two days ago and said she talked to him and believes he didnt know. This guy is a mess.

Manipulation, simply put, I think I saw two tweets like that, stating something about him and the house, then they walked it back saying they didn't believe he knew what was going on.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I can't stomach anymore. Had to finally close the stream.

Fuck Twitch too for allowing this to carry on so long while he drags a victim's personal life out into the open. Fucking vile.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
"There is more justice to be done." Wait, what does he think he's accomplished?

giphy.gif

Now that he's shown his innocence, he's going to go look for the real perps!

He probably gave them the same spiel he's giving everyone on the stream and unlike the rest, they believe him.

Almost everyone is shitting on him but that's not 100%, there's always going to be a 1% of complete dumbasses.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This person really trying despite all the proof against him and still attempting the manipulation card. Disgusting.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I thought he didn't know what was happening in his house but now he is giving ""detailed"" bits of what happened with a dash of victim blaming... I-
e0LQkmh.gif

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
he probably called his lawyer dumb and decided to go with this brilliant plan of winning the public opinion

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Is that a recent string of text? if so that's a strange .... fucking STRANGE angle to pull with someone who just came out to being sexually abused as a child.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Was curious if the stream was still up and he is away right now, probably shitting himself over puppeh's Tweet and the response his disgusting stream is getting

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
wow twitch is really not taking this stream down huh? probably getting a kick out of it. pathetic.

no he's not lol people are trolling, y'all easy
if you look in the viewerlist and search his name he is actually in there

edit: streams dead? did they finally take it down?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
What ever happened to Jisu's original abuser? Did he not face justice?

Seems like these fucks can just disappear and not really have to worry about the consequences.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017

Seems like these fucks can just disappear and not really have to worry about the consequences.
Tbh I dont think any of these abuser have faced any legal repercussions. Most victims seem to not want to go through that, which is understandable.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

can't wait for the smash community to advocate that they should be allowed back because they have suffered enough. i'll give it like half a year.

bazzi

Dec 19, 2017
wow twitch is really not taking this stream down huh? probably getting a kick out of it. pathetic.

if you look in the viewerlist and search his name he is actually in there

edit: streams dead? did they finally take it down?
ok I see him in the chatter list now, u rite. any messages was people trolling tho, he wasn't talking, but ya

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
He was just about to get to the part that would make everyone feel shame for their words and deeds.